winchester brothers imagines

By hharryy94

some cute, smutty, fluffy Winchester Brothers imagines. enjoy :) More

s.w//saved
d.w//partners
s.w//family
d.w//goodbye
s.w//other brother
j.p//forever & always
j.a//coworkers
s.w//protect
d.w//demon
s.w//double life
s.w//skinny dipping
d.w//alive
s.w//home
d.w//straight up smut ;)
s.w//valentines day
s.w&d.w//save her
s.w//soulless (pt. 1)
d.w//son
s.w//help
d.w&s.w//surprise!
s.w//soulless (pt. 2)
d.w//fight
d.w//i love you
s.w//nice to see you again
s.w//soulless pt. 3 (final part)
d.w//come home
d.w//come home (pt. 2)
s.w//you're okay
d.w&s.w//who?
s.w//straight up smut ;)
d.w//not going anywhere
s.w//i can't
heartbroken
d.w//gone
s.w//why? (*trigger warning*)
s.w//all yours
j.p//favorite season
j.a//facetime
s.w//forgive me
d.w//love
wow
d.w//dream
s.w//our story
s.w//take a break
d.w//movie night
s.w//sick
d.w//patch up
c.n//smut ;)
s.w//workout
d.w&s.w//betrayal (pt. 1)
d.w&s.w//betrayal (pt. 2)
s.w//he hit a dog (pt. 1)
d.w&s.w//betrayal (pt.3)
s.w//he hit a dog (pt. 2)
im sorry
d.w&s.w//betrayal (pt. 4 final part)
c.n//forbidden (pt. 1)
s.w//he hit a dog (pt. 3)
c.n//forbidden (pt. 2 final part)
d.w//loss
s.w//he hit a dog (pt. 3 final part)
j.p//best friend
d.w&s.w//little sister
help meee
j.a//cheat
d.w//impala
s.w//kids
d.w//anniversary
s.w//there's a price
hey
d.w//mr. winchester
d.w//im here
s.w//hide
s.w//sex dream
d.w//why
d.w&s.w//please
s.w//ouch
d.w//secret (*trigger warning*)
d.w&s.w//get her back
d.w&s.w//get her back (pt. 2)
s.w//long time no see
d.w//stay with me
the end

s.w//nightmare

3.9K 56 2
By hharryy94

You're running. Running so hard and so fast that things are flying past you in a blur. Your lungs are screaming for air and your muscles are aching. You don't know how much longer you can go. You don't dare turn around to see if the creature is chasing you or if it's getting closer. All you can hear is your heart hammering in your ears and your breath raspy and irregular. Suddenly everything stops. You're in a dark room. You hear someone or something else in the room with you. You can hear it's labored breathing. 

"Hello?" You whisper.

"Y/N?" Sam calls out.

Sam.

The lights flip on and he's laying in the middle of the floor in a pool of blood. 

"Sam!" You scream, falling down next to him and pulling his head in your lap.

"Y/N." He smiles wryly. 

You can't find where he's bleeding from to stop it.

"Sammy stay with me. Stay awake." You sob.

"I--I can't. I'm so cold." He says.

"Listen to my voice. Focus on my voice, Sammy." You cry, stroking his hair.

"Y/N do you promise me that you'll go on without me?" He breathes heavily.

"I won't need to. You're gonna live." You whisper, tears falling down your face.

"I'm not. I need you to promise me that you'll go on." He says, his breathing becoming more and more labored. 

"I can't. I can't Sam." You sob.

"Yes, you can. You're strong. I love you." He whispers.

His chest heaves once more and the light fades from his eyes.

"Sam?" You whisper, shaking him.

No response.

"Sammy!" You scream, shaking him harder.

He's gone. He's gone...

You wake up, screaming and drenched in sweat. 

"Fuck!" Sam yells, shooting up in bed next to you.

You look at him, still screaming and crying. Dean comes racing in, kicking the door down, gun drawn.

"Sammy!" You sob.

"I'm here! I'm right here!" He says.

"What the hell is happening?" Dean shouts.

"Another nightmare. We're all good." Sam says.

Dean shakes his head and leaves the room. Sam pulls you into his lap and hugs you into his chest while you're still sobbing. 

"Shh." He says soothingly, stroking your hair. 

You're shaking and crying into his chest.

"It's alright, it was just a dream. I'm right here." He says.

You hold onto him for dear life as he rocks you back and forth calming you down. 

"You're alright." He says.

Eventually, you calm down and are laying, exhausted on Sam's chest. 

"Do you want to talk about it?" He whispers.

"Not now." You respond raspily.

He nods and continues to hold you tightly. He touches his forehead to yours, stroking your arms with his large calloused hands. 

"What happened?" He asks.

You sigh heavily and he kisses you softly.

"It's okay. You can tell me, you're safe." He whispers.

"I--I was running...so hard. So fast. From a creature. My lungs and legs were b--burning." You say, tears falling from your face.

He wipes them away.

"And then i--it was gone. I was in--in a room. It was dark an--and you called out f--for me. The l--lights turned on and you--you were..." You started to say but began to sob again.

He pulls you close again rocking you until you were calm again.

"You were in--in a pool of your own b--blood. I couldn't f--find where it was c--coming from." You say, your voice cracking.

He strokes your hair soothingly and looks at you concerned. 

"You asked m--me to g-go on living with--without you,"  You cry, "And then--then you died." You begin to sob again.

"It wasn't real. I'm right here." He says.

"It felt so--so real." You cry. 

"But it wasn't. I'm never leaving you. Ever." He says.

For the next several hours he holds you, soothing you and talking to you. He lays kisses on you and strokes your hair, massaging your back and shoulders. You feel so safe in his arms. His smell calms you and his heartbeat lulls you to sleep. He lays you back down, covering you back up. He leaves and heads to Deans room.

"Sam this isn't okay. She's having one of these every single night." Dean says.

"Don't you think I know that! I'm the one who has to calm her. Quiet her sobs, wipe her tears, stop her shaking. It rips me apart! I can't stand seeing her like this." He says.

You can imagine him pacing, running his hands through his long brown hair. 

"We have to do something about this." He says.

You crawl out of bed, standing outside Dean's door. 

"What are we going to do? I can't see her like this anymore." He says, his voice cracking. 

Dean takes a deep breath. 

"We have to keep her away." He says.

"What? Absolutely not." Sam says sternly. 

"Sam that's the only way she can be safe! Stop these nightmares." Dean says.

"I love her Dean." Sam says.

"I do too but do you know what could happen?" Dean says angrily. 

"Yes okay! I know." Sam says.

"Remember Jess, Sam?" Dean says.

You cringe at the thought of the hurt on Sam's face. Jess was his first love. She died years ago and Sam has never forgiven himself. 

"Don't you ever bring her up," Sam says angrily. 

"That's what I mean Sam! That's what's gonna happen to Y/N if you don't man up and leave!" Dean shouts.

You open the door. They both look at you in horror. Tears fill your eyes.

"You're gonna leave me?" You whisper.

Sam rushes towards you, grabbing your hands.

"No. Never. I am never ever going to leave you." Sam says.

He takes you from Dean's room to the room you share. You both sit down on the bed, him sitting across from you.

"What you heard, is wrong. Dean doesn't know what the hell he's talking about." He says.

You stay silent.

"But he's right." You whisper.

Sam looks at you in shock.

"Without me, your lives would be so much easier. You would never have to watch over me. You would never have to deal with my nightmares, you'd never have to--" You say, but Sam crashes his lips onto yours.

"Please don't say that. Don't think like that." He says, touching his forehead to yours and closing his eyes.

"Sam, why won't you leave?" You whisper.

"Because I love you. Forget everything Dean said, forget anything he said about Jess. I love you. I have you and I am not going anywhere. You are my everything. I can't even imagine my life without you. You're my life Y/N." He whispers, a tear falling down his face. 

"Kiss me." You whisper.

He touches his lips to yours passionately and lovingly. He makes you feel something you've never felt before and you know why he couldn't ever leave. He loves you. Real love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.8K 706 31
A book of imagines for Sammy Winchester If your looking for smut you've come to the wrong place Hope y'all enjoy the book DISCLAIMER: I don't o...
188K 2.2K 21
the title says it all. there'll be trigger warnings! fluff cuteness FEELINGS!! any sad imagines are not me trying to make them romantic.
31.2K 489 30
Short stories and Imagines based from the tv series, Supernatural. Hope you enjoy!!! Requests are open!!!
27.1K 958 32
Dean Winchester & Castiel Novak