My Savior (boyxboy)

By carlileandsquidgy

Austin Carlile and Alan Ashby meet in school. Both of them are seniors, Alan is the new kid, Austin is friend... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's note

Chapter 14

70 3 0
By carlileandsquidgy

There is a little bit of rough smut in this chapter so if you can't handle it don't read it c:

Austin's POV

As soon as the basement door closed behind us it was quiet. If you walked through the house you wouldn't even think anyone was home. We walked up the stairs where all the familie's bedrooms were. I knew this from all the times I've slept over Vic's house. I knew there was a guest bedroom on the far left so I decided to take the party there.

I leaned down and kissed Alan, grabbing his ass and walking us towards the room. Alan moaned into the kiss, rubbing his hand up and down my chest. I opened the door only to see Jenna on top of Tay, both of them without shirts on. Not surprising... I covered Alan's eyes and stood there frozen. Jenna pulled away from Tay, smiling and waving, adding in a "hey guys" before returning to her make out session.

I slowly backed out of the room and closed the door, taking my hands off Alan's eyes. "Well that wasn't weird at all." Alan said sarcastically. I just nodded and took a deep breath. "Now where were we." I said before catching Alan off guard, kissing him again. I returned my hand to its favorite place, on Alan's ass, and started thinking of my other options. 

I knew Vic had a brother named Mike so I decided to go there before going in Vic's room. I picked up Alan and carried him to the room next to Vic's. Alan started sucking on my neck and pulling my hair. I pushed his back against a wall and went back to kissing him.

I put Alan down and he put his hand down the front of my jeans. I gasped and pushed myself against his hand. I felt myself getting harder and I wanted Alan to feel what I felt. I put my hand down Alan's black skinny jeans and watched his reaction. Watching him turned me on even more. After a little bit of teasing each other, I took my hand out of Alan's pants and he did the same to me.

 I opened the door. There stood Alex with Jack on his knees in front of him, sucking his dick. I'm not surprised. "Oh hey guys" Alex said, you could tell he was pretty drunk. Jack stood up and stood next to Alex.

Neither of them seemed to care they were both naked. "You guys are gay, wanna join in?" Jack said, slurring his words. I just closed the door. Alan laughed "I knew there was something between them." I nodded in agreement and kept walking.

"Vic's room sounds pretty good to me." I thought to myself. Both Alan and I were getting pretty frustrated. Usually when we want to have sex we get straight to it, but not today. I hope Vic doesn't mind we're about to do this in his room... Then again why should we tell him?

I opened the door to Vic's room, the sound of moans filled my ears. Right in front of my eyes I saw Vic fucking Kellin. Once again, not surprised. Both Vic and Kellin's eyes went wide. Both of them were at a loss for words.

"Austin... Alan... please don't-" I cut Vic off. "Its fine guys really. If you're not ready for people to know we won't tell, your secret is safe with us." Alan nodded in agreement. "We'll leave you two alone." Alan said before closing the door. No more than ten seconds later loud moans were coming from the room again.

"Where do we go now?" Alan asked me, wrapping his arms around my back and groping my ass just like I had done to him. "I have an idea." I said smirking. 

I walked all the way to the other end of the hallway where there was another staircase and led Alan upstairs. I had been up here before with Vic, it was basically a big game room.

I opened the door, letting Alan in first and following him. It was exactly how I remembered it last time I was here. There were arcade games, a huge tv, a wrap-around couch, piles of video games and a pool table. 

Alan was looking around at everything when his eyes landed on the pool table. His face lit up and he walked over to the table, pushing on it with his hands to test how strong it was. I think I know where this is going.

Alan cleared all the balls off the table and motioned me to come over. I walked over and he started kissing me, I kissed back and we fought for dominance. After a few minutes Alan pulled away and looked at me. "Hold on" he said before walking towards where the pool cues were.

I watched him curiously as he looked at each pool cue. He finally picked one and walked back to me with a smirk on his face. Alan kissed me again before handing me the pool cue and leaning over the pool table. He pulled his jeans down just enough so his ass was showing.

"I've been a really bad boy Austin." Alan said seductively while biting his lip. I just stared at him unsure of what to say. "I-I don't want to hurt you Alan w-why did you give me this?" I said holding out the pool cue. "Austin please I want you to please I love it." Alan said with desperation in his eyes. 

"Are you sure?" I asked cautiously. I honestly didn't want to do it because I love Alan so much I didn't want to cause him any pain. He just nodded and looked forward. I walked over behind him and held out the pool cue. I really didn't want to do this, but if Alan wanted it so be it.

I hit Alan on the ass lightly with the pool cue. I was expecting him to whimper or groan in pain but all he did was moan. "Harder Austin that was nothing." Alan said harshly. This wasn't the first time I was surprised by Alan. I hit him again on the ass with the cue. He moaned louder and pushed his ass out more.

"Oh come on hit me harder what are you scared?" Alan spat angrily. I was completely taken back by his harshness until he turned around and looked at me with a hint of playfulness in his eyes. Alan looked at me and nodded before turning back around. I hit him harder.

"Oh fuck Aust again" Alan swore loudly, turning me on. The sight of this was actually pretty hot. Alan seemed to love it. I hit him twice this time, earning another moan and some curses. His ass was all red and it looked pretty painful. I don't understand how he could enjoy that at all. I dropped the cue and got on my knees in front of Alan's ass.

I kissed and licked each spot I hit causing Alan to gasp. Then I sucked on two of my fingers before slowly pushing them in, moving them back and forth inside Alan. Alan groaned and pushed back on my fingers trying to make them go deeper.

After I stretched him out a little bit I stood up and turned Alan around so he was facing me. I pulled his shirt off over his head and kissed him deeply. Alan kissed back with just as much force and pulled my shirt off too, throwing it on the floor where his was. 

Considering we didn't have any lube I spit in my hand and went to lube myself up but Alan stopped me. "Let me help you with that." He said with a smirk. I watched him as he got on his knees and sucked my dick. My eyes fluttered closed and I bit my lip, holding back a moan. "Shit Alan!" I swore loudly. 

Sooner than I had hoped, Alan pulled away and stood up. He kissed me again before sitting on the pool table, letting his legs dangle. I stood in between his legs and kissed him roughly, taking his dick in my hand and slowly moving it up and down. 

Alan groaned against my lips and pushed himself against my hand. I positioned myself in between his legs and slowly pushed into him. Both of us moaned in pleasure. "Austin fuck me now." Alan said with a growl. I obviously obeyed and slammed into him without a warning.

Alan becomes a completely different person when we have sex and honestly it is one of the most attractive things Ive ever seen. He goes from being an adorable innocent ginger boy to a sex demon. If I explained to people what Alan likes to do during sex they would laugh in my face and say "good one"

I picked Alan up and carried him over to the couch, I laid him down on his back and positioned myself in between his legs. He wrapped his arms around my neck and I pushed into him again, fucking him hard and fast just like he wanted. 

Alan was a mess of moans and so was I. He continuously scratched his nails down my back, obviously leaving marks. "Fuck yes Austin oh shit I'm close" Alan moaned loudly. "You're so sexy Alan holy shit!" I moaned back. If anyone was upstairs they would definitely be able to hear us. 

"Hold on Austin I wanna ride you" Alan said and flipped us over. He straddled me and positioned himself before sinking down on me, rolling his head back. I felt myself getting close, but I wanted Alan to come first so I took his dick in my hand and pumped it quickly. 

"Oh shit I'm coming" Alan groaned before coming all over my chest. I kept pumping my hand until he was completely finished. I pulled out of Alan and stood up, jerking myself off quickly. Alan got up and got on his knees underneath me with his tongue out. I groaned and came all over Alan. 

After I finished Alan stood up and wrapped his arms around me, licking off the mess on my chest. He ran his tongue over my nipple causing me to gasp. I put my hand under Alan's chin so he looked up at me. He had a huge smile on his face and I kissed him sweetly. "I love you so much Alan." I said looking him in the eyes. "I love you too." Alan said happily.

I took Alan to the bathroom where we both cleaned up to hide the evidence of what we just did. I dropped my shirt on the floor so I turned around and picked it up. "Oh fucking shit!" Alan said loudly. I turned around and looked at him confused. "Oh my God Austin your back! Look what I did!"

Alan continues, pulling out his phone and taking a picture. I looked at the picture and started laughing. There were red scratch marks all over my back. "Wow Alan you do leave a mark" I said with a smile. Alan looked scared and just shook his head. "No no I hurt you this isn't good!" He said with tears in his eyes. I shook my head and hugged him.

"Alan baby I love you its okay don't be upset! I like the marks because they will remind me of the fun we just had.." I said with a smile. "Even if I didn't its kind of fair considering what you look like here turn around." I said taking Alan's phone and taking a picture of his ass. 

Alan turned back around and I showed him the picture. He smiled and looked at me before he started blushing. "Wow..." He said before hugging me tightly and kissing me. "I'm sorry I turn into a monster when we have sex." Alan said, holding my hands and swinging them back and forth. "I'm not" I said, sticking my tongue out at him. 

We both got dressed and headed back downstairs. When we walked into the hallway Jenna, Tay, Kellin, Vic, Jack and Alex were all standing there with smirks on their faces. "You guys go hard." Tay said with a wink. I just nodded and smiled while Alan blushed madly.

We headed home and decided to sleep at the bungalow so we could have some alone relaxing time. Also so we couldn't be questioned by Alan's mom. When we got home we took a cute little bath together with a lot of bubbles. We got into our pajamas and watched funny movies while cuddling.

After we finished our last movie and got into bed facing each other. "Hey Austin?" Alan whispered. "Yes princess?" I replied before kissing his nose. "We're both gonna be really sore tomorrow..." Alan said with a smile. I smiled too before nodding and pulling him closer to me and slowly drifting off to sleep.

I am not sorry about this nor will I ever be! If its too smutty for you too bad my friend!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 187 7
COMPLETED
5.8K 310 15
Alan lives in Berlin, Germany. Austin lives in Los Angeles, California. How did they meet? Will they ever talk face to face?
25.6K 864 24
Alan and Austin were the classic love story. Everyone knew it but them. Life was wonderful three days after they started dating, until Austin got him...
71K 3K 35
Austin and Alan were complete opposites... Alan was happy and sarcastic, and Austin was a bully and had a bad past. What both had in common; they lov...