Different (Completed)

By stefdel93

Voltron Galra AU! In this fanfic Keith had been taken back to the Blade of Marmora instead of remaining on ea... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapted 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 12

5.3K 128 100
By stefdel93

LANCE

K-Keith?

I gasped as I found Keith in a very compromising position. He was kneeling on his bed in a nest of pillows and sheets.

His entire lower half was bare exposing his surprisingly full and thick package to my view.

He was tugging on his sweaty black t-shirt with one hand while the other lingered between his spread knees.

I swallowed hard seeing juices run down his pale thighs and collect around his fingers as he motioned them in and out.

A loud mewl escaped his lips as he closed his eyes tossing his head back.

Holy quiznak! That's the hottest thing I have ever seen.

I was frozen where I stood. I couldn't take my eyes off of the voyeristic display before me. Keith and his sweaty slick body and his moans of pleasure caught me off guard. My dick, quicker than I am, hardened almost to the point of pain at the very sight.

I lingered in the doorway sporting a tent in my pajama bottoms frozen staring at Keith.

Move idiot! Leave!

I released the breath I was holding and that's when Keith paused and sniffed the air. His eyes had glazed with a hunger I found animalistic.

I was almost afraid.

"Lance?" He whimpered removing his fingers.

"I-I-" I was at a loss for words.

Do I run? Do I apologize? Do I let him kill me?

"Help me, please." He purred rolling his hips against his hand.

WHAT?!

"Y-you want me to h-help you with w-what?" I stammered.

"They told me to fight it, but I can't. I need you Lance." Keith bit down on his lip as his hips swayed back and forth. The small meek moans that pushed through his sealed lips whet my appetite to hear more.

I took a step forward. The smirk that spread across his face gave me pause. I hesitated remembering where I was, who I was with and what I was about to do.

I can't do this. He and I, well-

"Please Lance, only you can help me. I'll let you tease me all you want just please. It's so hot. I can't take it anymore." Keith begged shifting onto his hands and knees. His bare bottom wiggled behind him taunting me.

Quiznak.

My throat went dry as his pale skin glistened with sweat and and a slick substance that oozed between his legs. I closed the door and stepped closer to the bed. I swallowed back the anxious feelings that arose inside of me and reached out.

My hand hesitated in the air unsure of where I should start or what I should do to help.

This is a very bad idea.

Keith growled low as his hand shot out and grabbed me by my open robe. A small yelp of surprise escaped me as his lips crushed against mine.

He is hot. He's burning up.

"Touch me Lance. I need you to touch me. Only you can extinguish this fire." He panted against my lips.

Damn that's so hot!

Giving into my desire and the throbbing between my legs I kissed him back. Keith hummed against my lips as he tugged me into the bed by my robe.

My slippers fell off of my feet as I crawled into bed on top of him.

Keith writhed between my legs as his hands curled around my neck drawing me closer to him.

He opened his mouth to me giving me access to explore the wet heat with my tongue. A muffled moan escaped me as our tongues circled each other between us.

Fuck. He feels so good. I can't stop myself.

My hands slipped beneath his t-shirt and skimmed over the muscles of his abdomen and chest. My fingers brushed against his nipple resulting in a sharp intake of breath released with a breathy moan.

"Lance. Please, I need you. P-please. F-fuck me. Make it go away." He begged helplessly below me as he bucked his hips against mine.

"I'll make you feel good baby I promise." I dipped my head and nibbled his earlobe. Keith purred at those words as he shoved my robe from my shoulders.

He tugged on my t-shirt quickly adding it to the floor beside my robe and slippers.

I sat back long enough for him to remove his shirt and to shimmy out of my pajama bottoms.

Once we were both naked and I had a moment to appreciate Keith's chiseled body I felt his fingers close around my dick.

"You're so long. I should have suspected that though." He cooed licking a long stripe up my neck.

Who is this guy? He really knows what he's doing!

Fuck that feels good.

Ignoring the questions prodding at the edge of my subconscious I slipped two fingers between Keith's lips. He sucked instinctively and ran his pink tongue between my fingers getting them nice and wet.

"Don't worry. I'm wet enough for you Lance. You get me so wet." Keith whimpered lying on his back spreading his knees open.

I raised my brows in surprise.

He really was wet. A slick lubricant seemed to ooze out of him wetting him and readying him for me.

He must have used a lot of lube on himself before I came in.

Taking that as him prepping before hand, I inserted my two wet fingers to stretch him out for me.

He gasped and arched his back as my fingers curled inside of him to hit that sweet spot.

"Lance!" He gasped gripping my shoulders.

"Does that feel good baby?" I teased scissoring him. I brought my fingers almost completely out before shoving them back in to the knuckle.

Keith moaned low in his throat and bit down on his lip.

"More. I need more. Fuck me Lance. Use your big dick to fuck me." Keith growled.

Taking him up on his challenge, I quickly removed my fingers and flipped him over so his belly was on the mattress.

I spread his pale ass cheeks apart and found his slick pink center. I licked my lips and drove myself inside of him.

Keith arched his back and dug his nails into the sheets as he groaned.

"Shit, it's so tight. How can you be so wet and so tight?" I grunted thrusting my hips into him again and again.

"You're so big Lance. Oh gods. It feels so good." Keith hummed tossing his head back.

I reached forward and grabbed a fistful of his mullet and yanked on the strands.

Keith hissed in pleasure and rolled his hips back against mine. The sound of skin slapping against skin mingled with our hot breathy moans.

I snapped my hips against his ass sharply giving him hard deep thrusts. He cried out facing the ceiling.

"Fuck! Yes, Lance, I-I'm gonna-" Keith's words were lost in a continuous moan as ropes of white liquid covered one of his many pillows.

"Keith! Keith I'm so close." I groaned biting down on my lip.

"Come for me baby. Fill me up." Keith spoke over his shoulder as he shook in my hands.

I quickened my strokes and joined him in release. I hunched over his pale back and brushed his mullet aside. I kissed the nape of his neck as I withdrew from him.

Keith collapsed on the bed and shook. I held him in my arms as he whimpered.

"T-thank you." He murmured sleepily.

I pressed my hand against his forehead.

At least his fever went down a little.

Suddenly feeling awkward and highly aware of what I just did and with whom, I stiffened in confusion.

I just fucked Keith.

We just had sex.

Ohmygod. I just had sex with Keith!

Should I go?

I should go.

Before I could attempt to rise Keith gripped my arm and tugged it across his waist as he pressed his round naked bottom against my groin.

He snuggled into my chest and sighed content.

"Stay with me." He whispered sighing deeply.

Adorable.

An overpowering aroma of wildflowers filled my nose. I couldn't help the smile that tugged on my lips as I dipped my chin to kiss the top of his head.

"Okay." I nestled my cheek on his hair and closed my eyes. Unwittingly I had fallen for Keith Kogane.

KEITH

I woke to that familiar exotic aroma in my nose. I sniffed.

What is that? It smells so good.

I stretched and immediately regretted it. My backside was extremely sore.

Holy shit! I winced slowly moving my legs this time only to come into contact with something warm and solid.

I peered through half lidded eyes to see Lance sleeping soundly beside me. His long gangly arm was draped over my bare hip.

Bare hip?

Oh no.

I covered my mouth with my hand to stifle the sound of surprise that erupted in me.

Ohmygod. Lance and I had sex last night!

My memory came crashing down on me in one wave. Images of Lance's body tangling with my own. The sound of our breaths mingling. The hot nonsense we sputtered. The relief I felt. The adoration, release and acceptance.

I sniffed the air again. Sure enough our scents had mingled. I touched my neck where the scenting gland was and sighed in relief.

The skin hadn't been broken. We didn't bond. I peered at Lance's smooth caramel skin examining it for any bite marks. I relaxed when I didn't spot any puncture wounds.

At least I had some sort of self control.

Lance murmured as he slowly stretched his long limbs. His arm tightened around my waist.

Oh no he's waking up. What do I do?!

Feeling like a coward I put my head back onto the pillow and pretended to be asleep. I squeezed my eyes shut as he yawned.

I felt him stir beside me. His hand tightened around my waist gently squeezing my hip before it was gone.

I instantly missed his warmth and touch. I could feel his eyes on me a moment before I felt his fingers brush my hair aside.

My eyes fluttered open on their own accord. I was greeted by a soft smile that I instinctively mirrored.

"Hey. Your fever's down. That's great." Lance spoke softly.

"My fever? Oh, yeah right. Um- thanks Lance for helping me." I chewed my cheek unsure of how to explain it to him. I'm sure he had some questions.

"No problem Keith. What are friends for?" Lance half laughed.

"Uh. I don't think friends are for that." I scratched my cheek.

Lance chuckled and nodded in agreement.

"So where does that leave us then?" He asked one of the two questions I was hoping he wouldn't.

"I-I don't know." I murmured casting my eyes down.

"Ookay. Well riddle me this. Why can I smell you? I've never smelled another human being the way I do you. It's not perfume, it's not cologne. It's all you. How is that?" Lance asked.

I swallowed hard.

My pheromones. It's because of my heat.

"It will fade in a day or so I promise." I quipped tightening my jaw.

I was a little miffed that my scent bothered him so much when I could get drunk off of his.

"That's not what I'm asking." He stood firm (metaphorically) and stared me down. I remained silent.

"Keith, whatever it is you can tell me. You can trust me." Lance's blue eyes were honest.

I found myself wanting to tell him. To explain to him everything, but as I hesitated Allura's panicked voice rang over the com.

"Paladin's get to your lions. It's Zarkon. He's here!"

A red light above head began to flash as a thunderous boom shook the room.

"We'll discuss this later." Lance hopped out of bed throwing his robe around his naked body.

I sighed and threw on a pair of pants and headed to my lion.

FFWD to Fight

"Keith don't be stupid." Lance shouted into his mic.

"Keith this is wreckless, return to the castle at once!" Allura commanded.

No Shiro is out there alone. I have to help him.

I punched it and took off toward Shiro and Zarkon where they fought one on one.

"Keith stay back!" Shiro grunted as he took another hit.

"We're stronger together, I won't leave you." I snapped aiming down my sights. I shot my lazer at Zarkon only resulting in annoying him.

He turned and with Shiro's bayard aimed directly at me.

I was momentarily blinded by a bright light before everything went dark.

Shiro? Lance? Uhn.

LANCE

"I got you buddy." I exclaimed through tears. Blue was guiding Red back to the castle. The fight was over for now.

We landed in the bay and I quickly threw off my helmet and rushed to Keith's lion.

"Lance?" Pidge called as I ran past her.

"Keith? Keith? Keith!" I repeated like a mantra.

I found Keith unconscious in his cabin and carried him bridal style out of the lion.

I fell to my knees as I reached the feet of our lions.

"Please, wake up." I begged brushing his hair back.

"Lance, let's get him to the healing pod." Pidge suggested.

Allura and Coran reached out but I growled at them.

"Don't touch him!" I hissed through tears.

"Lance buddy, we need to get him into the pod so he can heal." Hunk spoke hesitantly.

With a shaky breath I nodded and rose to my feet with Keith still in my arms.

As he remained in the pod I paced before it.

I've never snapped at anyone like that before. Especially not my friends.

Some distant part of me felt an animalistic nature to protect him at all costs.

What is that?

I sighed heavily and sat at the foot of the pod.

"What does it mean?" I muttered to myself.

"It means you're in love." Shiro spoke gruffly from the doorway.

My head snapped in his direction. His good arm was in a sling and he definitely had taken a beating, but he was still alive.

"Wh-what do you mean?" I laughed nervously.

Shiro sat beside me with a sigh.

"You love Keith. Plain and simple." He shrugged.

This was news to me.

"I'm not in love with Keith that's crazy." I shook my head in denial.

"Is it? Why else would you sleep with him?" Shiro raised a brow.

Holy quiznak. He knows.

"Listen Lance. Keith is- different. Where he comes from being in love is different than it is back home. He, well -um." I watched as Shiro struggled to find the right words to say.

"I get that we were raised differently, but love is love no matter where you are from." I shook my head.

Shiro smiled at that and patted my shoulder.

"What did you mean by he's different?" I asked.

Shiro quickly averted his gaze.

"Well-" He began, but the healing pod began to beep at an alarming rate.

"What's happening?" I gasped spinning around.

Keith's face was turning purple.

"Open it! Get him out, he can't breathe!" I wailed banging on the glass.

"Lance wait!" Shiro grabbed me and closed me in his arms in a bear hug tearing me away from the pod.

He turned me away, but it was too late. I saw everything.

Keith's skin began to blotch and darkened to purple. His nails extended along with two pointed teeth that prodded his lower lip. His ears became fuzzy and perked up stretching into his mullet.

On the monitor I could see through the infrared a lump formed in his body suit near his lower spine. It curled around itself giving off the same heat as Keith's body.

Is that a tail?

"What is going on in here?" Allura gasped stepping into the room followed by Coran, Hunk and Pidge.

"Keith, he-" Pidge gasped.

"He's a Galra." Allura growled clenching her fists at her sides.

"Whoa. I did not see that coming." Hunk chimed in.

"Coran wake him immediately. " Allura snapped.

"Princess he isn't finished healing. " Coran checked the monitors.

"I don't care." She waved her hand and moved to step forward.

I wiggled free of Shiro's grasp and stepped between her and the monitor.

"Don't push that button." I spoke low and threatening.

"Lance get out of the way. I have a few words to say to Keith that cannot wait." Allura placed her hands on her hips.

"I won't let you hurt him." I narrowed my eyes at all of them.

"She's not going to hurt him." Coran shook his head.

"What has gotten into you?" Pidge asked folding her arms over her chest.

"They are mates." Shiro spoke up. This time all eyes turned to him.

"What?" Allura gasped.

"Wait mates? You mean like animals do?" Hunk held up a finger in question. Pidge elbowed him in the ribs.

"Lance and Keith are mates. Keith was going through his first heat and had already scented with Lance once, and now the two of them-" Shiro's words drifted. He didn't need to explain everyone understood.

Ignoring their stares I turned around to face the healing pod where Keith was still in his half-Galra form. His skin faded from purple to pale alabaster and back. His body was fighting to keep him alive.

Stay with me Keith. I need you in this. Come back to me. I love you. It's not just because were mates. I love you. Come back.

I pressed my fingers against the glass. The moment I touched over his heart Keith's eyes flew open. His familiar violet eyes that reminded me so much of space were now illuminated by a glowing yellow.

Keith?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.7K 873 25
this story is going to be after Keith finds out about his galra side and it starts to show. Keith has always had anger problems but now knowing of hi...
57K 827 11
The war is over, and omegas have never been more valuable. The Galra empire severely dwindled Earth's population, and now omegas were required to hav...
3K 61 16
[Book 2/3] What comes to mind when you think of Avrigg Egan? Maisey Egan's older sister. Half Galra. Blade of Marmora. Gay. Married. Mother. Happy. S...
8.5K 144 25
I do not own the art work I only own the the details like the trim and the words. This story is a klance. There could be fluff and maybe alittle smut...