Chapter 12

LANCE

K-Keith?

I gasped as I found Keith in a very compromising position. He was kneeling on his bed in a nest of pillows and sheets.

His entire lower half was bare exposing his surprisingly full and thick package to my view.

He was tugging on his sweaty black t-shirt with one hand while the other lingered between his spread knees.

I swallowed hard seeing juices run down his pale thighs and collect around his fingers as he motioned them in and out.

A loud mewl escaped his lips as he closed his eyes tossing his head back.

Holy quiznak! That's the hottest thing I have ever seen.

I was frozen where I stood. I couldn't take my eyes off of the voyeristic display before me. Keith and his sweaty slick body and his moans of pleasure caught me off guard. My dick, quicker than I am, hardened almost to the point of pain at the very sight.

I lingered in the doorway sporting a tent in my pajama bottoms frozen staring at Keith.

Move idiot! Leave!

I released the breath I was holding and that's when Keith paused and sniffed the air. His eyes had glazed with a hunger I found animalistic.

I was almost afraid.

"Lance?" He whimpered removing his fingers.

"I-I-" I was at a loss for words.

Do I run? Do I apologize? Do I let him kill me?

"Help me, please." He purred rolling his hips against his hand.

WHAT?!

"Y-you want me to h-help you with w-what?" I stammered.

"They told me to fight it, but I can't. I need you Lance." Keith bit down on his lip as his hips swayed back and forth. The small meek moans that pushed through his sealed lips whet my appetite to hear more.

I took a step forward. The smirk that spread across his face gave me pause. I hesitated remembering where I was, who I was with and what I was about to do.

I can't do this. He and I, well-

"Please Lance, only you can help me. I'll let you tease me all you want just please. It's so hot. I can't take it anymore." Keith begged shifting onto his hands and knees. His bare bottom wiggled behind him taunting me.

Quiznak.

My throat went dry as his pale skin glistened with sweat and and a slick substance that oozed between his legs. I closed the door and stepped closer to the bed. I swallowed back the anxious feelings that arose inside of me and reached out.

My hand hesitated in the air unsure of where I should start or what I should do to help.

This is a very bad idea.

Keith growled low as his hand shot out and grabbed me by my open robe. A small yelp of surprise escaped me as his lips crushed against mine.

He is hot. He's burning up.

"Touch me Lance. I need you to touch me. Only you can extinguish this fire." He panted against my lips.

Damn that's so hot!

Giving into my desire and the throbbing between my legs I kissed him back. Keith hummed against my lips as he tugged me into the bed by my robe.

My slippers fell off of my feet as I crawled into bed on top of him.