Chapter 1

The small shack was dark. Only one room had a light on casting an ominous glow onto the desert outside.

From that one room, panting, gasps, grunts and all around cries could be heard in the dead of the night.

"That's it Thace. One more baby." Words of encouragement were cheered on by Thace's human lover.

Thace growled and hissed flattening his purple ears against his head as he pushed once more.

Small whimpers filled the room as a small pink bundle was wrapped up in a red blanket.

"He's beautiful." Kogane kissed Thace's cheek as the other panted for breath.

Kogane held the baby out for Thace to see.

"He looks just like you." Thace smiled.

"Yeah, have you thought of what to call him?" Kogane asked resting the baby in Thace's arms.

"Yorak." Thace stared down into the babies sleeping face.

"How about- Keith?" Kogane suggested. Thace tasted the word on his tongue before he nodded.

"Keith." He smiled kissing Kogane softly.

THACE

I rubbed the back of my neck as I stood over the sink washing the dishes.

Who would have thought that a commander of the Blade of Marmora would be washing dishes with a spit-up stain on his shirt, living on Earth with a human.

Not me.

I snorted at my own thoughts. I had crashed my pod here close to two years ago in Earth's time.

Kogane lived alone out here in the desert and saw the crash. He went to investigate and found me barely conscious.

Naturally I had tried to kill him, but something in his deep violet eyes stopped me.

Those eyes had reached a part of me I hadn't known existed. I felt it. I had found my mate.

Before long I was in heat, and one thing led to another.

I glanced at the high chair placed beside the counter where Keith was currently making a mess with a bowl of saucy spaghetti.

I smirked and ruffled his raven hair.

My smile faded as I stared at him longer.

It was only a matter of time before Keith started to show Galra traits. What would we do then? We cant keep him isolated out here. Besides I still had the Galra after me.

It wouldn't be long before they came looking here.

"Either you are thinking way too hard or Keith did something that I don't want to change." Kogane laughed wrapping his arms around my waist.

I snorted at that.

"No. Just worrying." I shook my head. Kogane blew in my ears knowing it drove me nuts.

"Relax, breathe. We have time to figure things out. I won't let anyone hurt you, or Keith." Kogane spun me in his arms.

"I love you." He smiled cupping my face. His thumb rubbed against the fur on my cheek.

"I love you too." I spoke honestly.

"Da-da! Da-da!" Keith sang reaching for us. I scooped him up cleaning his face with a towel.

"C'mon time for bed kitten." I patted his round rear as he squirmed in my arms.

That night Keith transformed for the first time.