Number Eight [Peter Parker]

By starry-kingdom

At the age of five Christiana and her seven siblings were sent to earth after the Gorgonians attacked their h... More

Cast
Graphics
Playlist
Part I
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Part II
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Bonus Chapter
Part III
Cast Updated*
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Bonus Chapter
Part IV
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
ANNOUNCMENT

Chapter 6

3.5K 108 8
By starry-kingdom

Tony's so called research was really him asking for advice and Christina giving it to him.After she had yelled at him a month ago when she was having a bad day for asking about where the girl had came from,he seemed to stop asking and wait for when she was ready to talk about it.He showed her
some new tech and asked her which ones she liked and ones she thought were corny or wouldn't do well.As Christina was leaving she heard a two people talking about it
"Did you hear Spider-Man stopped the ATM robbery"
"What?No way"
"Yep.They had this weird tech too,sliced the Deli across the street in half"

"Oh,Peter."Christina immediately teleported to his room and was shocked to his Peter shirtless and another person standing there.Christina had no idea why the boy would be shirtless and there was another boy in the room with him.

"Chris!What're you doing here?"He exclaimed as he looked back and forth between the boy and the blonde.And then she realized she just used her powers in front of him,explaining his shocked looked and Peter's panicked one.

"Oh my god,Peter!Why didn't you tell me he was here.Oh god he seen me.Jesus.Shit.Does he know about you?Of course he does,your not good at keeping secrets."She said and picked up his mask and threw it at him.

"Hey!"He furrowed his eyebrows at Christina,he was obviously offended by that statement.The two backed away from the door as soon as it opened and revealed his aunt.

"That turkey meatloaf recipe is a disaster"May waved the rag back and forth as smoke came out "Oh hey Christina.Lets go to dinner,Thai?Ned,Christina,you want Tai?"

"Yes"So Ned was his name.Christina remembered the time Peter had spent talking about his best friend when they were hanging out.It surprised Christina when she had found out that Ned didn't know his best friends secret.By the way Peter talked about him,she knew they were close.But she didn't understand quite yet as to why Peter never revealed his secret .

"No,Ned has a thing."Peter quickly jumped in and tried get May to leave so he could get his best friend out as quickly as possible.

"Put on some clothes."Peter grabbed the sweater off his chair and May closed the door.

"She doesnt know!"Ned exclaimed as Peter threw his sweater on "Nobody knows.Well except her and Mr.Stark."He whispered shouted.And Ned looked at the girl and started piecing the puzzle together .

"You're her.Youre the girl from Germany.The one who helped Tony Stark take down Captain America.The secret one.The one everyone's looking for.This.Is.Awesome!"He said.If a random person were to look at the boy they would've thought he hit the jack pot.

"Oh my god.Why do you know?How did you figure that out so quickly?Peter do something!"The princess harshly said as she turned to look at the frantic boy.

"Are you guys Avengers?"Ned asked and Peter turned to look at Christina as she shook her head back and forth"Yeah,basically."And in that moment,Christina debated whether or not to strangle Peter Parker.Ned looked like he was about to faint on the spot from all the news he had received.

"You can't tell anyone.You gotta keep it a secret."

"A secret?Why?"The blonde felt her heart in stomach.She couldn't believe this was happening to her right now.She couldn't believe she had let this happen.

"Because you know what she's like.If she found out people tried to kill me she wouldn't let me do this anymore.Cmon Ned,please?"If Creon found out someone knew what she could do,he'd freak out and the duo would be packing up and leaving New York as soon as possible.

"Ok,ok,I'll level with you.I don't think I can keep this a secret.This is the greatest thing that's ever happened to me."

"Ned,May can not know.After everything that's happened to her..I can't do this to her.Please.Just swear it."Peter was begging at this point and Ned nodded,

"I swear."The princess still felt the fear of him telling someone about her identity and what she can do.

"Can I try to suit on?"Christina wondered if this guy was serious.She marched up to him and jabbed her finger in his chest "If you tell anyone about me,I will kill you."She glared and the threat was fifty percent empty.She wouldn't kill him,possibly try and take his memory away.She contemplated doing that now.The boy immediately shook his head up and down.

"Christina!"She turned towards Peter who wanted to scold the girl for telling his best friend that she'd kill him.It got Peter thinking on who she really was.Peter had no idea where she came from and as far as he knew,Christina was born like this.He wanted to ask but was scared of her temper and had seen her lash out at Tony.So he kept quiet and hoped she wasn't a real danger to the city.

"How does it work?Is it magnets?How do you shoot the strings?"Peter closed his eyes with a sigh and grabbed Ned to lead him out the room "I'll tell you tomorrow."As Peter opened the door for him Ned turned around and asked ,

"How do you do this and the Stark Internship?"Christina groaned and wanted to restart this whole night "This is the Stark Internship."Ned let out a long 'ohhh' before Peter pushed him out.

"I can't believe he caught both of us in the same night.What were you even doing in your suit?Do you have any idea what you just did?"The girl asked and threw Peter his mask and suit "Look I'm sorry,I totally forgot he was supposed to be here.A-And my backpack was stolen when I went to go change so I didn't have my clothes.Ned won't tell.I swear."He exclaimed and she seen the look of worry and desperation in his eyes.

"I really hope your right,Parker.If he tells anyone,we're both totally screwed.Put some clothes on."She turned to leave and as she opened the door she heard my name.Christina turned and seen Peter fiddling with the sleeve of his shirt.

"I'm sorry.For this morning,I mean.And now but this morning.I didn't realize I talked about Mr.Stark a lot...and Liz."Christina sighed and leaned up against the door frame.She came to the realization that when friends fought,they had to be forgiven at some point.Peter taught her that.

"Your forgiven.Now hurry up,Bug Boy.I want Tai food"He gave the girl a shy smile before she turned to leave the room.

• • •

"What's the matter?I thought you loved larb.Too much larb?Not larby enough?"Christina looked over and seen Peter playing with his food.And she knew he was still thinking about Ned and Tony and the whole ATM robbery with the high tech weapons "How many times do I have to say larb before you talk to me.You know I larb you."The alien girl raised her eyebrows and turned to Peter

"I'm just stressed with the Internship,I'm tired.Its a lot of work."It was true.Peter Parker felt like he was drowning.He didn't know what to do with Ned,the dangerous high tech weapons,and getting Tony Stark to realize he had what it takes to be an Avenger.And on top of that he had Christina.She wasn't a burden to him but sometimes he wondered about her and her safety.The girl was serious when it came to people knowing about her.Peter could tell that it was bad and she was scared.Peter felt the need to protect the girl,but he doubted that she needed protection.

Christina reached across and took a piece of Peter's food and stuck it in her mouth,he gave the girl a lopsided smile before turning back to May "The Stark Internship.You know I gotta tell you I'm not a big fan of that Tony Stark.Christina,I'm glad you turned down the offer.From the looks of it,it looks like too much."The blonde nodded her head along and played with the rice.That was their story,that Christina and Peter met in Germany for the internship but she ended up declining to do it.

"Yeah,me too."She looked over at Peter and seen him shake his head.He turned his head past May's and Christina turned her head to see him looking at the TV that was playing.The news reporter was talking about the ATM robbery and how Spider-Man stopped.She couldn't hold back a laugh when she seen Spider-Man coming out of a porta-potty,with toilet paper stuck to his shoe.Peter turned to glare at the girl for thinking it was funny,but she just smiled at him.

"As Spider-Man man tried to stop their plans,a powerful blast was sent off and cut in half the Bodega across the street,luckily no one was hurt."

"If you two ever spot something like that,you both turn and run the other way."She pointed to both of the teens sitting at the table.Peter and Christina shared a glance before he said "Yeah,Yeah.Yeah,Of course."

"Six blocks away from us"May exclaimed and Peter took the time to bring up how he needed a new backpack.May scrunched up her face before saying "What?"

"I need a new backpack."Peter smiled innocently as May had a look of confusion "That's five"She said and then a waiter brought a plate to the trio.

"Sticky rice pudding."He said and placed the food down onto the table "We didn't order that."May said

"It's on the house."He smiled sweetly at May before walking away.

"That's nice of him."The brunette and blonde shared a look as Christina let out a small laugh "I think he larbs you"Peter pointed his chopstick at May,all while May made a shocked face and held her hand up to her chest.Christina turned her head back towards the TV and watched as the police taped up the area.And the girl knew it was just the beginning.

[Edited:2/23/19]
[re-edited:7/16/20]

{A/N:Hi!I feel like this was pretty short but yeah I'm just doing the homecoming part and making sure to add Christina where I feel like she'll fit in.dont forget to vote,comment and share :)}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 26 10
Cameron is the only son of Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes, and along with his baby sister, Brook, they are the only children of the two super heroes...
3.8K 142 23
Taylor Thompson longed to forget her past, rather than focus on the future ahead of her. In her mind, there wasn't a bright future to look forward to...
84.2K 3.5K 53
Y/N feels like the only person in the world who hates superheroes. Tony Stark is possibly her least favourite person in the world, especially since h...
237K 3.9K 50
A Peter Parker x Y/N story Y/n has never been to a real school before, I guess that's the life when your family are literally the avengers. After ask...