Assassin with a Heart//Camren...

By NatalieMendoza173

Lauren was her father's precious angel. Lauren has always done what her father has said. For it will only h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Big News
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 10

3.8K 98 44
By NatalieMendoza173

Camila heard her dad grumbled as she was sitting in his office on her phone. She turned to him and saw his face filled with anger as he stared at an article in the news paper.

"Um everything ok dad?", Camila asked quietly and carefully so she doesn't make him anymore angrier.

"No Camila everything isn't ok. Heard the Jauregui's had a successful food haul again and they had extra help by God knows who.", Alejandro groaned as he crumpled the paper and threw it in the trash.

"Jauregui's needing help with a food haul? Never thought I'd see the day.", Camila rolled her eyes.

"It is weird since a food haul isn't all that hard.", Alejandro said.

"So why does that anger you dad?", Camila asked.

"You know damn well why Camila. The Jauregui's are the enemy we despise those assholes.", Alejandro growled.

Camila sighed she knew that was a stupid question to ask.

"Camila you know what they have done to us. What they have done to our family. The day will come whether in my time or yours we will have the heads of the Jauregui's and they will fall and we will rise.", Alejandro said sternly to his daughter.

"I know I know the day will come dad. ", Camila reassured.

"It better.", Alejandro said.

"The thing is I can't even set up a plan yet. We don't have enough men trained properly yet.", Alejandro rubbed his temples in frustration.

"Dad it doesn't have to be rushed. If you really wanna take them out so badly shouldn't you really look into it. Find out the best in and outs? Prepare for anything they could throw at us?", Camila suggested. 

Alejandro looked at his daughter with a small smile "Ah Camila you may have yet to get the proper broad that you need, but you most definitely have the mind of a leader."

Camila beamed at her dad's praise. Finally she's done something to at least have him look at Camila a little softer. Camila has been getting blank looks and cold behavior by not only her dad, but others in the mafia too. Word had gone out by her training and no one happy. Camila has snuck in the training room to break herself in more, but it doesn't seem to make much of a difference.

"The Mendoza's want to meet with us tonight.", Alejandro said after some silence.

"Why? Is something wrong?", Camila asked.

The Mendoza's were the one and only allies of the Cabello's. The Hansen's betrayed Camila's group to partner up with the Jauregui's.

"No nothing is wrong, but we just have a couple of things to negotiate.", Alejandro said.

'Negotiate what exactly?', Camila thought.

"I'll go get dressed properly then. Unless I'm not needed to go.", Camila half said half asked.

"Your presence is needed Camila. So yes please go dress properly we leave in an hour.", Alejandro said a little less demanding.

Camila simply nodded and walked her way back to her room to change.

___

"You look wonderful Camila.", Camila's dad smiled as he looked at her daughter's choice of wardrobe.

Just a simple black skirt and a white top with black flats and a bow in her hair.

"Thank you dad.", Camila smiled back

"Alright come on Matthew has the car ready for us. We don't want to be late.", Alejandro said.

Camila nodded and followed her dad along with some guards out to the front of the Cabello's warehouse where Matthew was ready with a Navy blue Mercedes.

"After Miss. Cabello.", Rob, one the guards, said as he opened the back seat door.

"Thank you.", Camila said as she hopped into the car.

Rob climbed in next to her as he took the other backseat while Alejandro sat in the passenger seat and the other guard, Kevin, sat in the driver seat.

"Take care Mr. Cabello I have everything under control here.", Matthew reassured.

"You better we won't be gone long.", Alejandro said as they drove off.

Camila was little nervous. Sure it wasn't the first time she's been at the Mendoza's base, but she never really left the safety of her own warehouse so can anyone blame her for being a bit jittery. Although some things helped her keep her mind off things like the glow of the lowering sun and the arising highlight of the moon. Camila was just fascinated by how the sun, moon, and nature worked. Definitely something a future mafia leader shouldn't care about.

__

"Ahh Alejandro so glad you can join us this fine evening.", Nathan Mendoza, the mafia leader, greeted.

"Well you called so we came.", Alejandro said light heartedly.

"Very true my friend.", Nathan said then looked at Camila.

"My my my, how you've grown. I remember you when you were so young now look at you.", Nathan smiled.

Camila smiled shyly, but kept her head up. "Thank you Mr. Mendoza and my I say you are looking rather dashing today.", Camila complimented.

"Why thank you dear. Irene! Come my child!", Nathan called his daughter happily.

Camila turned her head into the direction if where Nathan was looking and a beautiful dark haired girl with blonde highlights with small freckles plastered on her face walked to where her father was.

Camila couldn't help, but stare in shock as she took in the girl's beauty. Camila never denied her attraction for girl's and seeing Irene made Camila's heart stop. The freckled girl looked at Camila and smiled.

"Hello! You must be Camila?", she smiled as she stuck out her hand. Camila was still awestruck, but shook the girl's hand.

"Yes and I'm guessing you're Irene?", Camila said as formally as possible.

"Yup that's me.", Irene smiled brightly.

'My god this girl is gorgeous.', Camila thought as she took in the girl's face some more and her body figure.

"Come now girls. We are about to begin.", Alejandro said to Camila and Irene as everyone started to walk to the meeting room.

The girls nodded and followed them to the room.

__

Everything was running quite smoothly in Camila's eyes. No arguments or disturbance has occurred and everyone seemed to be pretty comfortable and understanding of each other. Camila and Irene have been talking a lot throughout the meeting. Camila can honestly say that she's obsessed on how the girl's mind works. She's so open and free and doesn't hesitate to speak up.

Irene has been telling Camila about all sorts of things she's done outside of the Mendoza's base. Everything she has seen and experienced. It made Camila a little jealous since not only was she not allowed to go out anywhere, but she didn't trust herself being out there either. Camila had easily picked up that Irene is witty when it comes to terrain and is most likely a combat fighter than a weapon handler. Not that Camila is surprised though she can tell by Irene's beautiful body posture.

"Ok now it's time for the big deal.", Nathan said loudly and sternly. Everyone turned around to give them leader their full attention.

"Now it is coming to a time where a new era is being born. Leaders resting and leaders rising. Of course this is obvious because of those two beautiful young ladies sitting over there.", Nathan pointed to where Camila and Irene were sitting.

"But Alejandro and I have been discussing of further growth. As one.", Nathan said.

Camila was fully interested in what had to be said. Especially if her dad has partaken in such a decision.

"Let's face it everyone. We are victims of the hands of the Jauregui's. For far too long they have ruled in their glory without no blood being spilled. Well, I say that changes!", Alejandro shouted.

"We believe it is time that our two groups join as one. No more separation. We will be the Caldoza's.", Alejandro said firmly.

"And how's that gonna work mate?", a girl shouted in the room. Nathan and Alejandro looked at each other knowingly.

"We will have our daughters unite in a marriage. That will conceal our groups together.", Nathan said.

Camila's heart dropped as the words left the leader's mouth. Irene's eyes widen as she stormed out of the room.

"Um please pardon me.", Nathan said as he rushed after his daughter.

"Camila are you alright?", Alejandro asked.

"I... I'm fine.", Camila said quietly.

Camila couldn't believe what was going on. She didn't want to believe this was her reality. Yes, Irene was very beautiful and fascinating girl, but Camila wasn't ever expecting having to marry her just for the sake of the mafia groups. This was never something she was never told this might happen Camila isn't prepared for this.

She feels like she is being used. Camila didn't want to be married to someone she barely knows. Camila knows how commitment is important to marriage and she already knows she isn't going to be committed with Irene. Camila didn't want this and clearly neither did Irene.

Camila doesn't want to do this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90K 2.5K 22
We all make stupid decision and crazy things in life. We let stupid things get the best of us. We are reckless, strong-willed, egotistical and cocky...
15.1K 686 12
There wasn't too many things Normani Kordei couldn't handle. When Hurricane Katrina took down her family's home and she had to move to a whole new st...
84.2K 2K 25
Camila Cabello was 6 years old when she was diagnosed with a blood disorder. She isn't allowed to leave her house nor to really have a normal life. N...
57.2K 1.5K 25
Lauren always wonders to herself when she fucked up in her life. How she lost the love of her life? How she didn't think twice? Now she's gone and do...