All for You.

De TrisEaton4610

Book Three +++ This book is part of a series +++ Book One : The Truth After Allegiant Book Two : Learning to... Mai multe

Prologue
Chapter One - Reverse
Chapter Two - Progress
Chapter Three - Waiting
Chapter Four - You're Alright
Chapter Five - A Promise
Chapter Six - Want Her Back
Chapter Seven - What Happened?
Chapter Eight - I Wish
Chapter 9 - Catch
Chapter 10 - I Know
Chapter 11 - If Only
Chapter 12 - Return
Chapter 13 - Dauntless Again
Chapter 14 - Story Time
Chapter 15 - Tomorrow
Chapter 16 - Swelling
Chapter 17 - Don't Get Arrested
Chapter 18 - Not Forgiving
Chapter 19 - Goodbye
Chapter 20 - Trapped
Chapter 21 - Falling
Chapter 22 - Exactly
Chapter 23 - I Miss Her
Chapter 24 - Home
Chapter 25 - Mine
Chapter 26 - Hands
Chapter 27 - Strong and Broken
Chapter 28 - Letting Go
Chapter 29 - Changed
Chapter 30 - Answers
Chapter 31 - Testing
Chapter 32 - Safe
Chapter 33 - Monumental Towel
Chapter 34 - All For You.
Chapter 35 - My Fight
Chapter 36 - Too Late
Chapter 37 - So Badly
Chapter 38 - Goodnight Beatrice
Chapter 39 - Pain
Chapter 40 - Homesick
Chapter 41 - You Are Loved
M-Rated Parallel Chapters
Chapter 42 - Home
Chapter 43 - Safe
Chapter 44 - Recipe for Disaster
Chapter 45 - Short and Sweet
Chapter 46 - Perfect
Chapter 47 - Late June
Chapter 48 - Baby's Baby
Chapter 49 - Wedding Sickness
Chapter 50 - New Year's News
Chapter 51 - Perfectly Healthy
Chapter 52 - Shocking and Exciting
Chapter 53 - Getting Ready
Chapter 54 - It's Fine
Chapter 55 - Not Today
Chapter 56 - Today
Chapter 57 - Passing Time
Chapter 58 - My Son
Chapter 59 - Time Flies
Chapter 60 - Him and I
Chapter 61 - Six Years
Chapter 62 -Twice Your Size
Chapter 63 - Decisions
Chapter 64 - Butterfly Effect
Chapter 65 - Don't Know Anything
Chapter 66 - Hero?
Chapter 68 - No Words
Chapter 69 - Not All Bad
Chapter 70 - Rose's Baby
Chapter 71 - Second Birthday
Chapter 72 - The Future
Chapter 73 - Missing Him
Chapter 74 - Dumb
Chapter 75 - Done
Epilogue
Thank You!!
Trivia!
-Final Note-
For Years To Come

Chapter 67 - Probably Not

1.3K 38 5
De TrisEaton4610

Chapter 67 - Probably Not

— Tris

"Tobias." I try to stare him down.
Don't go kill her.
Please don't do it Tobias.

"Tris she can't get away with this!"

I go into my son's bedroom where he is slowly rolling around looking at the things above him on the small mobile. He's getting so big that he is able to reach the one star now and shakes it around with a rattling sound.

He's been only breastfeeding really twice a day now: while I eat my breakfast, and before he goes to bed after my dinner. The rest of his meals are usually baby food and baby cereal.

People tell me that I've changed since I've become a mom, but I never really see it.

I suddenly just have an urge to hold my son to me, to nurse him. I don't know what caused it, but I just need to know that someone needs me.
Someone knows I don't do everything for the worst.

I hear Tobias walking around while Thomas and I rock back and forth in the oak rocking chair. His big blue eyes look up at mine and I feel tears run down my cheeks. He wiggles his little fingers at me, stretching them along my bare chest and moving his little legs.

I never knew love like this.
I've loved friends.
I've loved my family.
I've loved my husband.
But I've never loved someone the way I love this little baby in my arms.

I am waiting for the front door to slam shut. Tobias is storming around, and I don't want to think what he is looking for.
Please don't do something stupid.

—Tobias

If I leave her alone here, she may come here and try and attack her again.
But god I want to give her a piece of my mind.

I pace around, looking for something in particular, although I don't know what.

I think about going into the nursery and sitting with Tris and Thomas. The door is slightly ajar from when she went in there over five minutes ago, and I can't figure out what to do.

I can't believe Christina.
That bitch.

That's it. I'm going to find her.

I'm moving to the door and my hand is on the knob when there's a light tap from outside.
Taken aback, I wait for a moment when the person knocks again.

"Please," a female voice cries and I open the door.

"Rose—" I gasp when she practically falls in the door.

"I didn't know where to go," she says rushed. "She found me this morning and started yelling," she gasps. "Telling me she knew he was no good and screaming at me, and it slipped and I just found out I was pregnant this morning and—"

I pull her in my arms tightly. I've done this to Tris many times when she's gotten carried away with anxiety, and it's an embrace that would probably be painful if she wasn't panicking so much.

"It's okay," her head comes right up to my shoulder, unlike when I hug Tris. "You're safe here." I rest my head on top of hers and loosen my grip slightly as she softly cries.

"She told me to get an abortion, and that if I didn't she didn't want to see me ever again," she starts sobbing harder again and I hold her tighter again.

"That bitch," I mumble under my breath in disbelief.

I hold her for a while in our living room, and I take a moment to realize I've never held a woman like this other than Tris.
And yet, I have no doubt that she will be even slightly upset with me holding Rose as she shakes in my arms.
And I was right.

"Oh, dear," Tris leaves from the nursery, Thomas in her arms. She goes into the living room and puts him on the floor on a blanket before relieving me of Rose and sitting her on the couch between us.

"She said she was going to find you," she looks at Tris. "And I tried to tell her you saved me, but she wouldn't believe it. So I tried to call you, but it wouldn't ring for some reason, so I tried to find you before her, but I ran into her at the cafeteria, and then she found you and I'm sorry—" she sobs hysterically and collapses on Tris's lap. She strokes her hair as she cries, and Thomas grows upset on the floor after a while. I pick him up and bounce him in my arms when there is a firm knock on the door.

I look to Tris for approval of a guest, and she shrugs.

If it's her, I swear...

I open the door and see Will standing there, completely as white as a sheet.

"Oh thank god," he runs his hand through his blonde locks when he sees Tris and Rose on the couch. I let him in, trying to not hold a grudge for his wife's actions as he wraps Tris in an embrace, apologizing constantly.

"Why didn't you stop her this morning?" Rose looks up at him and my view of Will changes instantly.

"You let her yell at her?" I give him a glare and Tris holds my forearm, trying to calm me down.

"Rose, I— I'm sorry. I was in shock and—"

"You were in shock? I was the one she started screaming at!" Her voice is stronger than I've heard it since when Tris brought her to our house, bleeding and badly injured three weeks ago. "Get away from me!" She stands from the couch and goes down the hallway to the bedroom where she stayed for those three weeks.

"I don't know what to do," Will looks at Tris who still is gripping my arm as a reminder for me not to be stupid.

Sometimes I forget that her and Will are friends like her and Christina are friends.

Were friends.

"She just snapped this morning, and she won't calm down, and now she's in the infirmary being detained, and I just came to apologize for her behalf because I feel so bad and—"

"She just snapped?" Tris repeats and Will nods, horror across his face.

"You know how she is, where she'll be angry, then totally fine, then pissed for no reason. But today, when she found that newspaper article, god, even I was scared of her. I don't know what's wrong, and she won't talk to anyone right now."

Tris nods and I warm up to Will again.
At least he's not a controlling husband.
It's not his job to be in control of Chris's actions.

"I'm really glad you are okay," I've learned enough from Tris teaching me how to read people from their voice that I know he is sincere. "And I hope you believe me when I say it."

"Just," Tris pauses, thinking about her words clearly. "Let me know if she says anything, or if the infirmary finds something wrong. I—" she breaks her sentence and I feel her grip on my arm tighten. "I don't want to hate her." Her voice is strained.

Will nods and takes his hint to leave, patting Indy on the head before quietly shutting the apartment door.

I pull Tris into my arms tightly once he's gone, and it's clear to me now that Rose is sobbing in the guest room.

"Are you okay?" I stop her before she leaves my arms to comfort Rose.

"Probably not." Her swollen eyes draw me in, looking more of a shade of blue since they are so red from crying. I press my lips lightly to hers, staying slightly towards the left side of her mouth to avoid the ointment on her sliced lip.

.

Hey everyone

I might have to go back to just Friday updates... I've been pretty seriously sick lately and pre-writing hasn't been the first thing on my list to do since I haven't (and still haven't) made it to my classes the past three weeks

If you wanna read more, I did post about it in Stop Sinking My Damn Boat, and it's the most recent chapter in there

I just wanted to thank you all who always comment, always vote, and always are eager for more with this story. Tuesday/Friday isn't officially over, but it may be soon. It really all depends on my health and catching up on my class work first.
And if Tuesday/Friday does end for a little while, it won't be forever. It would maybe be a month, or a few weeks.

I'll post about it on my wall if I make a decision before Friday, so follow me and you will get a notification if I post anything.

27.9k reads

When I say I love and appreciate you guys, please do know I really truly mean it.

Until Friday...

All the love,
Kat

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

14.3K 387 37
[COMPLETED] Love. Betrayal. Two months after Tris' death is when the story takes place. Tobias and all of Tris' friends have dealt with her passing a...
372K 10.7K 79
Book One +++ This book is part of a series +++ Book One [You are here] : The Truth After Allegiant Book Two : Learning to Trust Book Three : All for...
56.5K 1.6K 11
21 year old Tris has had her fair share of weddings. Well of course she has, she's a wedding planner and is the best in the business. She's had her f...
347K 7.8K 38
After Allegiant, tris wakes up and figures out she never died, but everyone thinks she was, she was simply in a comma for a year then tested on for a...