BBS x reader (EDITING AS OF 2...

By Kuraixakumu

THIS BOOK WAS MADE BEFORE THE MINI LADD DRAMA CAME UP THIS YEAR (2020) THIS BOOK WAS MADE IN 2017🔊🔊 AND BAC... More

Chapter 1 Blood Spills...
Chapter 2 Damnit.... (EDITED AS OF 2021!)
Chapter 3 Why Me... (EDITED AS OF 2021)
Chapter 4 How did she get out?!?!... (EDITED AS OF 2021)
Chapter 5 What!?!? ... (EDITED AS OF 2021)
Chapter 6 Relief.... (EDITED AS OF 2021)
Chapter 7: First Mission (EDITED AS OF 2021)
Chapter 8: Paranoia (EDITED AS OF 2021)
Chapter 9: Misfits? (EDITED AS OF 2021)
Chapter 10: What are you doing here? (EDITED AS OF 2021)
Chapter 11: Heist (EDITED AS OF 2021)
Chapter 12: What are you doing?! (EDITED AS OF 2021)
Chapter 13: Back. (EDITED AS OF 2021)
Chapter 14: A Visit (EDITED AS OF 2021)
Chapter: 15 THERE'S MORE OF YOU!?!?!?! (EDITED AS OF 2021)
Chapter 16: The Past (EDITED AS OF 2021)
Chapter 18: I Hate Feeling Like This... (EDITED AS OF 2021)

Chapter 17: Thank God... (EDITED AS OF 2021)

1.8K 59 110
By Kuraixakumu

Y/N POV~

I sigh sitting in the living room with Nogla, Moo, and Wildcat, still thinking about what Evan said.

It's been 3 days since and he hasn't come out of his room since.

" Y/N can ya come here real quick!" John calls from the kitchen.

I sigh again, getting up and going to the kitchen.

" What?" I ask, I look in the kitchen to see John with a cat.

( Last I knew this really is John's cat, well the pic is from 2017 idk if he still has it and if it's a girl or boy, but it's gonna be a boy in this book)

" THE FUCK WHERE DID-"

" SHhhh." he hushed.

" I found him in an alley way, he's very nice and I want to keep him." he says, petting the cat in his arms.

" Okay what does this have to do with me?" I ask.

" Uhh well you already know we have a lot of animals in this house and I don't know if the guys will let me keep him." he said.

I roll my eyes.

" VANOSS JOHN IS KEEPING A CAT OKAY!!!!" I yell.

I here a muffled 'don't care' from upstairs, from Evan.

I was kinda shocked Evan answered, I didn't hear a door open so it must still be closed.

I laugh looking at John's upset face, " Damn dude." he says chuckling.

" Oh yeah "thx Y/N'' Oh you're welcome John." I say, crossing my arms smiling.

He chuckles, " Thanks Y/N." he says scratching the back of this neck awkwardly.

The cat meows jumping out of his arms and goes up to me, purring at my legs.

I kneel down an pet him, " So what's his name?"

" I named him Buddy." he smiles. ( Im only putting Buddy for now, if someone finds out the real name then I'll change it)

" Heh he looks like Hitler." I say squishing his face, petting hr head.

He laughs, " You're right, but that's mean cuz he's my cat." John says smiling.

" He's a beautiful cat tho." I say still petting him.

" Not as beautiful as you..." I hear John mumble.

I blush looking up at him, he looks at me blushing wildly too.

He slaps a hand on his mouth as I stand up and go to him.

He blushes more as I move his hand away from his mouth.

By now I pretty much had his back against the counter, inching closer to his face.

I was just doing this to make him all flustered til, he then smashed his lips into mine.

My eyes widen, but I slowly melt into the kiss.

But then...

I move away.

I move away from him as he looks at me with a questioning look, " What's wrong?" he asks.

I shake my head, " Fuck." I say as I think of past shit.

Fitz starts going through my mind.

Then Smii7y comes to my mind of when he kissed me.

I moved away from him.

" Y/N?" he looks at me, I can see the pain and worry in his eyes.

John had the look of pain and rejection all over his face.

Damn I suck at this I swear.

He looked away from me, I couldn't tell if he was mad, sad, or hurt.

I opened my mouth to say something but before I could, he just looks at me with an unreadable expression.

Nogla, Moo, and Wildcat walked in to see what was going on.

" I'm sorry Y/N, I didn't know you didn't-" he stopped himself and the pain on his face turned to anger, but still hurt.

" I gotta go." he said, picking up his cat and leaving quickly.

" WAIT!" I yelled, pushing passed very confused Moo, Nogla, and Wildcat.

I hear him opening and slamming the front door closed.

UGH WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME BRO.

" FUCK!" I scream, punching a wall, leaving a hole in it and my knuckles bleeding.

" What happened-"

" I nedd to- I'm gonna go out for a bit." I say, cutting Wildcat off.

I grab a pistol on the counter, putting it on the side of my pants, using my black hoodie to cover the rest of it.

I also grab 4 knives, putting on in my pocket, side, bra, and back pocket.

I run up to my room and search through my bag and get

(pick one)

My main mask would be too suspicious.

I hold the mouth mask in my hand, remembering that Fitz was the one who got it for me so that I could where my mask less, but still feel a little safe.

I feel my heart ache thinking about him and how we left off.

I shake my head think about what I just did to John,

I put the mask on and jumped out my window, landing on the grass swiftly. (Bitch don't use doors or what bruh)

timeskip to the city~

I sigh still feeling bad, hoping I'll find John.

He didn't take his car so he's on foot, So maybe it won't be much trouble.

I pitch the roof of my nose, agitation taking over me.

I look up to see ( fav fast food place).

I walk into (your fav fast food place/Y.F.F.F), it was actually kinda packed.

I slowly walk up to the counter to order food.

I was met with a very nice guy, " I really like your mouth mask." guys says with a big smile.

I sigh " Thanks." I reply, still feeling down.

" Are you okay?" he asked, with a look of legit concern in his words.

" ...Yeah, well no, I just wish I can go back in time and fix things..." I say.

" I feel you, I wish that a lot too...but I'm sure things will get better for you, at least I hope it does." he says giving me a weak, but reassuring smile.

I also give him a weak smile, even tho he couldn't see it.

" Thanks, ummm James." I say reading his name tag. ( theodds1out btw)

He perks back up, " Yeah no problem, anyways what would you like today." he said cheerfully.

" I'll have ( order with drink)." I reply.

" Okay that will be-"

( u can play song if u want)

" EVERYONE DOWN NOW!" I guy yells out.

I look to the entrance to see 9 of the Snake guys from the bank with guns.

Who the fuck robs a fast food joint! I yell in my head.

I don't need this shit too.

Everyone screams getting down, except for me.

" Aye! Missy did ya not here us!" the one I guess was taking lead asked.

I feel a rush of energy rush through me, making me smile under my mask.

Maybe I do need this.

I start giggling a bit, making him more upset.

" Aye! Bitch stop laughing, did ya here us!?!?" another guy yelled.

This reminds me of how I was before BBS, GBG, and anyone else.

Before I only worried about my bitch ass.

" I sure did." I say pulling out my gun and shooting him the forehead, him dropping dead.

" You BITCH!" the rest yell raising their guns at me, shooting.

I move down and swiftly move right toward the front counter, lifting my left leg up pushing against it, flipping in the air and round house kicking a guy in the gut, sending him crashing through the glass doors, to outside on the pavement.

I then grab another guy and head butting him hard, making him fall face to the ground, making me even feel a bit dizzy.

Quickly recovering I get ready to attack, til I here a click behind me.

" Now sunshine why one earth would you do this to my my friends?" the man asked in a British accent, from behind me.

There's a fucking 10th guy.

The other guys in front of me started to scatter around the place, yelling at people to give them their money, one at the front counter.

" This Is why CUNT!" I hear someone shout and a gun shot was heard.

But I wasn't effected.

I turn around to see, " FITZ!" I yell shocked.

He shyly smiles at me.

Another shot goes off and I see Zuckles downing the guy at the counter.

The other look at us three, " FUCKING ASSHOLES!" one shouts.

The 5 lift their guys to shoot, but " FUCK HOW DID WE NOT GET MORE FUCKING AMMO!?!?!" they yell.

" Here we'll make it even, no guns for us." I say while Fitz and Zuckles look at me.

I put my gun away and pull out 3 knives, tossing one each to Fitz and Mason.

I nod and we all rush up to different guys.

The guy I ran up to was actually a bit faster than me.

He dodged my my swing of my knife and kicked the back of my knee, making me fall.

I fall on my stomach, but quickly roll over to move, to see the guy stomping down on the floor where I previously was.

I grab his ankle and stab my knife into it.

He yells out in pain, as I jump up and grab the back of his shirt swinging his body around and slamming his face onto a table in front of an scared old couple.

" Sorry bout that." I say, moving the guy's body and kneeing his in the stomach, making him fall to the ground, groaning in pain.

I look up to see Fitz fighting with two guys and Mason with one.

I get ready to go help Fitz, but...

* CLANK*

I feel pain in my head from behind.

I turn around to see the fifth guy there holding a metal tray.

Noticing I wasn't knocked out, he threw it to the side and charged at me.

He punches me in the face, me stumbling back but recovering, upper cutting him.

He grabs my fist right after the punch, lifting me up and slamming down onto the floor behind him.

I groan in pain as he lifts me up again and throws me like a rag doll, into the condiment shelf .

(srry if the food place u picked doesn't have one)

I wince, feeling something sharp pierce my back.

I struggle, standing up, moving my mask up spiting out blood from my mouth.

I get back into a fighting position.

Where the fuck are the police at?!?!

The guy chuckled darkly, " Stupid girl, thinking you can defeat me." he says in an Russian accent.

" I KNOW I can big boy." I say showing him my grin.

" STUPID BITCH!" he yelled charging toward me, fist raised.

Me getting jolt of energy slid down in between his legs and up behind him.

As he turns around I use all my might and swing my heavy fist toward is face, colliding with his jaw, hearing a loud pop.

He yelled in pain throwing off his, while I smirk.

He stumbles back, holding his jaw.

He looks up at me his icy blue eyes looking at me in hatred, blood gushed from his mouth, his jaw badly broken, hanging low, making his mouth forced to be open.

(pretend this is the blue eyed, brown haired Russian and picture his jaw like this but hanging more low and blood everywhere, btw if anyone knows who this cat is, I love you forever.)

" AYE! COPS ARE COMING!" Fitz yelled, followed by the sounds of police sirens getting closer.

He had downed on guy, but was still fighting one, while Zuckles had his guy in a choke hold.

The Russian gave me one last look before him and the other two still standing guys instantly book it, leaving their down men there.

" RUN! THE BACK!!!" I yell at Fitz and Zuckles.

We rush behind the front counter toward the back.

" BYE JAMES!" I yell, passing him as he says bye back.

We get out the back and run to the parking lot as cops arrived, Fitz and Zuckles jumping into their car.

" Come on Y/N!" they yell.

I shake my head, " GO NOW!!!" I yell, and run the opposite way.

I hear the screech of their car tires as the zoom away, while I run through the city.

I run into an alley catching my breath.

I put my hands on my knees, " *huff* Fucking *huff* shit." I breathe out.

" Y/N?" I look to my side to see John with his cat, while he let out a cloud from his pod (vape).

" John!" I yell out to him, in relief.

Thank God...

A/N: Woah 2,262 words, I just couldn't stop writing😂, anyways hope ye enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.7K 1K 23
a basic psycho!kryoz x female!reader type of fanfic [intentionally lowercase] highest tags - #1 in #gbg #1 in #kryoz #1 in #kryozgaming -excerpt- "jo...
15.3K 286 21
Hello lovely's, whelp I've finally found enough courage to do this, also sorry if this is shit it's my first time writing one of these. And I'm makin...
20.7K 546 48
[Discontinued, May Rewrite!] Second Story Ever. I'm The Worst Sorry. Some Angst. Some Smut, Maybe.
11.9K 496 34
This is just a bunch on one-shots I wrote a while ago about the Banana-Bus Squad. I don't follow the fandom anymore, but I've kept the book up for pe...