𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕤 ℙ𝕦𝕣𝕖

By KorakaWolves

Garfield Logan just moved to Jump City where he meets new friends and also a mysterious and strange girl name... More

Chapter 1: Pilot
Chapter 2: A Whole New Life
Chapter 3: The Football Match
Chapter 4: The Dealer
Chapter 5: Secrets
Chapter 6: Friendships
Chapter 7: Family Problems
Chapter 8: Flashback
Chapter 9: A Begining
Chapter 10: Angie Roth
Chapter 11: An Awkward Dinner
Chapter 12: Rumors Aren't Reality
Chapter 13: Rachel's Hideout
Chapter 14: Reputation Or Relationships?
Chapter 16: Maybe... Kora?
Chapter 17: What Would I Do Without You
Chapter 18: Hank & Dawn
Chapter 19: Rae's Biggest Enemy
Chapter 20: Do I Still Love Her?
Chapter 21: The Way

Chapter 15: Jealousy Is A Bad Default

560 17 2
By KorakaWolves

A/N: This chapter happens the same day then the one before

—Jason's Appartement—

Tuesday September 18, 2018
Jason woke up at 9 AM, he was extremely late for school but he didn't care anyway, not like he wanted to go there. He got up and walked to his kitchen. He opened the fridge, took out a bottle of milk and started to drink it from the bottle. He then placed a bowl on the counter and took a box of froot loops. He put them in the bowl, poured the milk in it and sat at the counter to eat his cereals.

After his breakfast, Jason took a shower and got changed before leaving his apartment. He walked in the streets of Jumps City until he finally saw one his dealer friends, Charles, or like everyone called him, Chas. "Hey Jay, what ya doin'?" The boy with green eyes shrugged his shoulders and walked away with Chas. "Okay, what's wrong bro"

The black haired boy sighed in defeat. "Remember that girl I told you about?"

The 19 year old nodded at Jason. "Yeah hum... Raquelle, was it?" Jason growled, he was upset about him not knowing the girl's name.

"RACHEL, Charles, R-A-C-H-E-L... Rachel"

Charles shook his head, mocking his friend's reaction. "Rachel Roth, right? She is the daughter of our boss... anyway, what about her?" Jason stopped walking and so did his friend. Todd looked at him straight in the eyes.

He then looked away and sighed again before rumbling. "I helped her for years, I've tried everything, but then when a new guy arrives at J.C.H, she have to run into his arms and have sex with him" The brown eyes of Chas widened.

--Flashback--

Monday September 17, 2018
Jason was selling drugs to one of his customers, Kora Anders, when he saw Rachel and Garfield run in the hallway so he grabbed Rach's wrist to stop her. Kora was now walking to her own locker. "Hey, you ready to skip class" She looked at him weirdly before gasping when she remembered that they always made their drug deals on Mondays.

"Oh yeah of course... I don't have the money on me, I stayed at Garfield's this weekend"

"Okay we'll deal with this at lunch time and- woah woah woah... you stayed at Gar's house this weekend... did you slept there?" She pressed her pale lips together as she nodded. "Okay we'll talk about that later" She nodded again and went to her locker. Jason was completely shocked, did she had sex with the new guy or not? He really didn't know what to think so he decided to let it go and think about it later. The black haired teen opened his locker, took his things, closed and locked the locker and walked to his class.

--End Of The Flashback--

Some minutes later, the two boys were in their hideout. It wasn't an old appartement like Rachel's one, but a room inside of a bar. They were the only one going inside that room or at least practically the only ones. When they entered it, a girl with turquoise hair and silver eyes was sitting on a red couch. The young teenager was wearing black ripped jeans, a black t-shirt with "Don't Mess With Me" wrote in white capital letters, a black and red leather jacket and red high heel boots. Her hair was long and in a braid to the side. She also had a tattoo on her neck, it was the letter 'L' with a spider on it and rose petals around it, it was entirely black. "Hey Jason, hey Chas" The 15 years old grinned at the boys.

"Hi Lesly" Jason said to his friend. The girl was Lesly Granger, she was a dealer working for the Roths too, just like Charles. The boys sat on the couches with their friend. Leslie was smoking a cigarette.

"So" She started. She placed her cigarette away, focusing on her black haired friend. "What's new? Did you win Rae's heart?" The turquoise haired teen was also Rachel's friend, even if they didn't saw each other a lot and in addition, Lesly wasn't even going to the same school, in fact, she was in a school in Los Angeles.

There was a discomfort in the room. "Jason said that Rachel slept with the new guy"

"Oooh" Granger made a line with her lips. "Well... at least I have good news for you" The green eyes of the teenager widened in hope. Suddenly, a girl with long black hair and brown eyes came in from another entry. She was wearing a white shirt with Wonder Woman's logo on it, blue jeans, brown boots, a black jacket with a big white star in the back and a beautiful necklace with a gold star surrounded in red.

Todd gasped in shock. "DONNA"

--Flashbacks--

Monday September 7, 2015
Jason and Rachel were in the park, chatting together. When Dick walked to them with a girl. "Hey guys, sorry for bothering you but, I wanted to present to you my friend, Donna Troy" Richard told them.

"Hi, Dick told me a lot about all of you guys" The two 13 years olds shook Donna's hand.

After that, the time passed and the girl became Rachel and Jason's friend, along with two other persons, Hank and Dawn.

Thursday May 19, 2016
Jason, Donna and Rachel were all at Hank's party. Hank Hall had brown hair and pale brown eyes while Dawn had completely white hair and dark brown eyes. They were all partying, drinking, dancing and everything. While Rachel, who had black hair, and Jason were dancing together, Richard entered in the house hand in hand with Dawn Granger, something that made Hank really angry since he loved her, but the problem was that he had a bad temper and was getting jealous easily. The black haired girl walked to the new couple. "You guys are finally dating?" They nodded happily. "Oh my gosh, I'm so happy for you. We so gotta celebrate this, c'mon"

Everyone enjoyed the party. Well, everyone except the host. He was frowning as he stared at the couple dancing together and even kissing sometimes. Kory Anders was talking with Donna and she surprisingly seemed happy for her friend. The two girls were close friends, they wouldn't let the other alone. At that time, Troy was dating Kyle Rayner, a guy with black hair and a tanned skin. Victor was in the company of Jinny while Kora was with her friends, Tara, Kitty and Anabella.

Grayson was about to kiss his new girlfriend. It enraged the boy and he walked to them. Meanwhile, Jason was about to have his first kiss with his crush, Rachel Roth. Unfortunately for him, the girl saw Hank and since she immediately knew what was gonna happen, she ran to her best friend, Dawn, and she moved her away from the boys. The girls joined Kory, Donna and Kyle far away from the battle that was going to start.

Hank pushed Dick. "Bro, what the heck" Richard asked his friend. Jason ran to them, trying to prevent a big fight. Hall punched Richard's jaw and the fight started. They fought each other for a long time.

Rachel was beside Jason, who gave up on stopping the fight. He was hugging her. Kory and Donna tried to prevent Dawn from running to her boyfriend, but to no avail, the white haired girl got out if their grasp.

She separated the boys and hugged her boyfriend, Grayson. When she pulled away, she walked closer to Hank Hall and she slapped him hard. "What the hell Hank, what's your problem? Dick's your friend... why do you have to be such a jerk?" His brown eyes widened and before he could say or do anything, Dawn and Richard were already gone and so was Donna, Jason, Victor, Kory and Rachel. Everyone started leaving the house and a regretting Hank behind.

Months later, Hank and Dawn moved to Gotham City and so did their friend Donna Troy.

--End Of The Flashback--

"What are you doing here? I thought you were supposed to stay in Gotham until-" The girl with brown eyes interrupted him.

"Until I was 16. Yes, so here I am... did you forgot my birthday again?" Jason laughed and hugged his old friend. They all started to shoot the breeze. "So... are you and Rachel dating? Cause last time I checked you two were always flirting" Jason's face was entirely red, making Chas laugh out loud.

"No, in fact, there's a new guy in Jump City High and she's all over him, she even had sex with him and he's only been there for like... a week" Troy's eyes widened in shock.

"Oh boy... I so gotta see that, where is she?"

Todd was going to answer but Lesly did it for him. "In Jump City High of course" Donna smirked at Jason and she stood up. She motioned to him to do the same so he got up.

—In J.C.H—

Jason had Mathematics while Donna had physics. He was gonna sit in the back like he would have normally did, but he saw his two other old friends sitting in the middle next to each other. Henry "Hank" Hall and Dawn Marie Granger. He sat behind them and they started talking. "So... are you and Rach-" Jason interrupted Dawn and held in head with his hands.

"Why are guys all asking me this?" The duo glanced at the other.

Granger decided to speak. "Maybe because you two were all over each other" Jason Todd changed the subject.

—During Lunch Time—

Donna, Dawn and Hank needed to deal with something about their new apartment, they were colocs. The black haired boy still didn't want to see the others so he just waited for his customer. His back against the wall of brick of the school. The teen was still in the campus, he was hiding from the others. When a girl came to him. "Friend Jason? What are doing here" His green eyes widened. It was Kory Anders.

He was smoking his cigarette, but when he saw her, he let it fall on the ground of the campus. "Nothin'" He was going to leave but he was stopped by the 16 years old girl. His green eyes looked through her soul. "What do you want red head?"

"About the rumors-" He quickly interrupted her. "Okay, I'm out"

She took a grip of his wrist and begged him to listen to her. "Wait please Jason, I need your help"

Todd sighed in defeat. "What?"

The young girl took a deep breath. "I do not know what to do, do I risk getting kicked out of the cheerleader team because of my reputation and stay with my childhood friends or do I stay loyal to the other cheerleaders and ignore my real friends?" The black haired teen frowned his eyebrows.

"Hum, isn't the choice already obvious?" Kory slowly started to nod her head and smile brightly.

She then looked at him again and her smile slowly faded. "Why aren't you with Dick and Rachel? I don't really see a reason for you to avoid them" He rolled his eyes and turned around, starting to walk away from the red head. "That's none of your business princess" She sighed in disappointment and walked back to the outside part of the cafeteria.

When she left, the dealer's customer arrived. It was none other than Donna's ex boyfriend, Kyle Rayner. He wasn't hanging out with them anymore since he was always with his new friends, Hal, Jade, Alan and some others.

—After School—

After school, Jason came back to his apartment in the company of Henry. They were in the kitchen. "Jealous much" Hank told his old friend.

"What?" The brown haired boy rolled his brown eyes.

He huffed at Todd. "You're jealous of that guy... just like I was of Dick when he dated Dawn" During to class, Jason had learned that Hank and Dawn were a happy couple, they had started dating some months after they moved to Gotham. "You shouldn't ruin your friendship with all of them just because your jealous... don't make the same mistakes I did" He then left Jason to his own thoughts.

The boy took his phone and looked through his photos and videos.

--In The Video--

Sunday September 6, 2015
Rachel and Jason were 13 years old. They were in the Xavier Manor, running around and laughing. The boy with green eyes catched the black haired girl. "Gotcha" They laughed happily.

--In Real Life--

Watching this made the teen smile. He didn't want to ruin his friendship with her, so he decided that he would try to put his jealousy aside and try to be happy for her, anyway the thing that mattered the most was that Rach was happy and that the boy she liked didn't hurt her. "I'll sit with them tomorrow" And with that he left the apartment.

______________________
What do you think happened with Rachel and Garfield during that time? What were they doing all day other than go to starbucks with their friends? Tell me what you think.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 32.1K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
821K 32.9K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
83.4K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
1.5M 26.1K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...