๐–†๐–’๐–Š๐–—๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–†๐–“ ๐–‘๐–”๐–›๐–Š|๐–›๏ฟฝ...

By xcharliieee

" the vlog squad wouldn't be complete without you , bea . " david said , smiling . his white teeth were show... More

introduction .
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X - Beatrice and Chase's background (pt. 1)
XI - Beatrice and Chase's Background (pt. 2)
XII - Beatrice and Chase's Background (pt. 3)
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
quick appreciation :) .
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
hey there u should read this
XXXI

XXV

744 15 0
By xcharliieee

January 4th , 2019

Someone else knocked on the door . " Natalie ? It's David . "

" D-D-David ? " Beatrice whispered .

" Give me a minute ! " Natalie shouted , standing up and signaling for Grayson and Beatrice to hide .

Beatrice quickly grabbed Grayson's hand and pulled him into her room . Beatrice shut the door behind her and locked it .

Beatrice leaned against the door . Beatrice began to have trouble breathing . " Hey , hey , hey . " Grayson whispered , cupping her chin .

" Look at me . " He whispered into Beatrice's ear , looking into her eyes . Beatrice looked right back at him . Her breathing slowed down .

From Beatrice's room , they could hear the front door open and close .

" David , what happened ? And when did you grow ... a beard ? " Natalie's voice was heard faintly . " I-I don't know . It just happened . " David's raspy voice said .

He coughed a couple of times before speaking again .

" Are you okay ? " Scotty asked . Footsteps were shuffling around and indistinct conversations were going on .

The footsteps were getting closer and closer . Suddenly , there was a thud against the door , which caused Beatrice to jump away from the door . Grayson wrapped his arms around her , hugging her from behind .

" W-Where is she ? " David's voice cracked . Beatrice stared at the door , holding onto Grayson's arms .

" Who ? " Natalie asked .

" Liza . "

' Liza ?!? Are you kidding ?! ' Beatrice thought to herself . Beatrice was about to run towards the door but Grayson held onto her .

" What do you mean Liza ? " Scotty started to get defensive .

" Liza . " David said , again , as if Beatrice never existed .

Beatrice broke out of Grayson's grasp and unlocked the door . The door flew open and David fell backwards . His eyes widened when he looked up and saw Beatrice .

" You're kidding , right ? " She was choking on her tears . " You're looking for Liza , but not for me ?! "

" Beatrice .. " David whispered , immediately rising to his feet .

" What is wrong with you ? " Beatrice said , only yelling louder . David was shocked to see Beatrice , and even more shocked to see Grayson standing behind her .

" Beatrice , I — " David took a step towards her , trying to touch her arm .

" Don't touch me ! " She slapped his hand . Beatrice felt the goosebumps that had appeared on her arm .

David looked at Beatrice , the same way he did before Grayson almost beat the shit out of him .

" I can't believe you . " Beatrice looked at him in disgust . " Beatrice, listen — "

" I think you should leave . " Grayson stepped in front of Beatrice, crossing his arms and glaring at David .

David turned around to look at Natalie and Scotty , as if he was waiting for them to defend him . Natalie and Scotty pretended not to notice as they looked around the room , whistling .

" Fine . " He mumbled .

" But for the record , I am sorry . And I know you won't listen to me now , but hopefully someday you will . " David looked at Beatrice , hoping that should would someday . He walked out and closed the door behind him .

Beatrice sat down on the ground . Grayson , Natalie , and Scotty all sat around her , attempting to comfort her .

Beatrice glanced down at the silver Cartier love bracelet that David gave to her for Christmas . " D-Do we have a screwdriver somewhere ? " Beatrice looked up at Natalie with her red , puffy eyes .

Natalie set her phone down and nodded , walking towards the kitchen . She returned with a small screwdriver and helped Beatrice remove the love bracelet .

" I have to take off , I have a show in San Francisco soon . " Scotty peered up from his phone . " I'll be back soon though , I promise . " He smiled , trying to make Beatrice feel better .

" Bye . " Natalie and Beatrice said , after Scotty walked out and shut the door behind him .
__________________
rip lol stay tuned :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

476K 9.5K 26
David's assistant Natalie feels that it's time for him to get up and move on from moping about his ex-girlfriend, right into her new friend Charlotte...
127K 3.1K 25
UNFINISHED ______ Y/N was released from the asylum 1 year ago, she was there since she was 13, she's now 20. It was hard at first to live in an ordin...
84.4K 1.4K 71
It's weird how two people can change your whole life, for the better or worse. Grayson Dolan and Ethan Dolan book Started: June 2018 Ended: August 20...
4K 89 13
Part of the vlog squad go out to a club and Natalie's night doesn't go as planned. David is there for her when she needs it most, but what changes af...