VII

MAY 17th, 2018

A week had gone by and Beatrice kept thinking about what Emma had said . Maybe Beatrice shouldn't be chasing someone who didn't feel the same . But he did feel the same , but he still had feelings for Liza .

To Beatrice , David was totally worth the wait . But she couldn't decide what to do . She kept going to David's , pretending like everything was normal , but it wasn't . He wasn't even there when she was . She hasn't seen him for weeks .

" Umm.. Bea ? " Josh said , snapping his fingers in front of her face . " Wha -- "

" She's alive ! " Scotty said , keeping his eyes on his computer . Beatrice stuck her tongue out at Scotty . " Bea , did you even hear what I said ? " Josh crossed him arms . " Yes , of course I did ... " She smiled , pretending like she did .

" What was I talking about then ? " He smirked . " Uhmm ... " Beatrice tried to think of something to say . She smirked and stood up . " Meghan . " Natalie and Scott bursted out laughing , but Josh rolled his eyes . " Fine , I guess you don't want to come to Shane Dawson's house -- "

" SHANE DAWSON'S HOUSE ?!? " Beatrice screamed , getting excited . " I'll take that as a ' Of course I want to go with you Josh , you're the greatest person in the world ' right ? "

" Obviously ! " She smiled .

__________________________

Josh and Beatrice pulled up to Shane Dawson's house. Beatrice looked at the house and saw Shane filming through the window , while Morgan , Garrett , and Andrew were freaking out behind him as Josh and Beatrice got out of the car .

They walked up to the door and rang the doorbell. The door immediately opened and Morgan was standing in the doorway with Garrett and Andrew behind her .

" Hi shishtars welcome to my crib . "

Garrett laughed . " Come on in , do you want to meet Benjamin ? " He asked , walking into the kitchen while everyone followed behind him .

" THE BENJAMIN ?! " Beatrice smiled . Garrett turned to Andrew and said, " I like her . "

As they walked into the kitchen , Shane shut the fridge , holding a diet root beer . " MY QUEEEENNNNSSSS ! " He gasped , walking toward them .

" So I was thinking we could go to Disneyland and have a road trip ! " Shane sat on the couch , after handing us some root beers . " YESS PLEASE ! " Beatrice grinned .
__________________

MAY 18th, 2018

" BEATRICE WAKE UP ! " A familiar voice said , but it wasn't Natalie's . It belonged to Josh .

" What time is it ? " Beatrice groaned . " TIME FOR OUR RRROOOOAAADDDD TTTTRRRRIIIIPPPP ! " Josh yelled .

Josh was excited . Too excited . Something wasn't right , but Beatrice ignored it . After quickly packing , Shane came to pick them up .

Beatrice gasped . " THE G-WAGON ?! "

" You know it . " Ryland said , sipping his coffee .

Hours of vlogging , singing and sleeping later , they were at the Disneyland Resort .

" Woah .. " Beatrice said , softly, stepping out of the G-Wagon . " A dream come true . "

" Relax , Bea , it's only Disneyland . " Josh smirked , knowing how mad she would get . She ran over to him , but someone was holding her back . " Relax , Bea — "

" SCOTTYYYY !! " She said , turning around and giving him a hug . " Hey . " He smiled and hugged her back .

They grabbed their bags , checked in , and immediately went to their rooms . " I call sharing with Josh ! " Morgan said , jokingly .

" Okay . " Josh shrugged and walked into his room . " Oohh , really ? " She said , following him into his room with her bags .

Everyone laughed . Shane , Andrew , and Ryland slept in one room while Scotty and Beatrice slept in the other .

" Do we have to go out for dinner ? " Beatrice groaned . " Of course . We're only gonna be here for a few days . Let's go eat a Mickey Mouse shaped steak or something . " Scotty laughed , standing up and walking towards the door .

Scotty and Beatrice walked inside the restaurant . Their eyes immediately landed on the group and they walked over . " Hey , what's up you guys ? " Shane smiled . (hahahahaha ik he doesn't do that a lot anymore but i'm so funny 🤪)
____________________

" The food was much better than I expected . " Beatrice admitted , after finishing her meal . " I told you so . " Scotty smirked . Beatrice rolled her eyes , as she stood up and grabbed her purse . " I'm gonna run to the bathroom real quick . Don't leave without me ! " She smiled and walked away .

She was looking down at her phone while walking to the bathroom when she bumped into someone . " Oh my god , I'm so sorry — " The man said picking up Beatrice's phone .

" David ? " She interrupted .
__________________________
hihihihi ik this chapter was rlly short and i haven't been posting for a while i'm rlly sorry but i'm trying to come back and do as much as i can :) i hope you enjoyed the chapter ! stay tuunnneeeedddd