I

MARCH 20th , 2018

Beatrice's eyes slowly opened . She woke up in her simple, plain room . White walls , white furniture , little polaroids and succulents on shelves around the room , a record player , and a small desk . Beatrice rolled out of her bed , feeling a cold breeze that sent chills throughout her body .

" BEA !! YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHAT JUST HAPPENED !! " Natalie screamed , rushing into Beatrice's room . " What happened ? " Beatrice yawned and rubbed her eyes , putting on her glasses . " HE SAID YES !! " Natalie squealed . " Who ? " Beatrice picked up her phone .

" David . He wants you to help him edit ! " She spoke , extremely fast . " Wait, what ?! " Beatrice set her phone down on her bed . Natalie nodded in excitement . " You start tomorrow ! " She started dancing around the room .

Beatrice screamed , standing up . " NATALIE !! THAT'S NOT FUNNY . " Beatrice was an amazing video editor , but she wouldn't admit it . She had always dreamed about being a great director one day , but for now she just edited Youtube videos .

But now , she's editing for David Dobrik . Not only was she a big fan of the vlog squad , but David could be her ticket to Hollywood .

" Not only are you editing for David , but Scotty , Zane , and Liza saw your edits . They want you to help out with some things ! "

Beatrice sat down , feeling light-headed .
" Pinch me . " She whispered, softly . Natalie unlocked her iPhone and showed her the texts . " It's real ! " Natalie grinned . " You're going to be working for David Dobrik and the vlog squad ! "
________________
Today was Beatrice's first day . Today was the day she'd meet the vlog squad . David Dobrik , Liza Koshy , Jason Nash , Scotty Sire , all of them (hopefully) .

She got out of her bed , placing her feet on the freezing cold floor and glancing at the clock . '7:02am'

Beatrice raced to her closet . She put on her black jeans , a beige sweater , and slipped on her classic red, lace-up vans . She let her long, brown hair down , letting it rest on her shoulders .

" Are you ready ? " Natalie called from the kitchen . " I'll be there soon ! " Beatrice responded, shoving her laptop in her bag . She quickly ran down the stairs . " Let's go! "

After a fifteen minute drive , we pulled up to the house . The house Beatrice had always wanted to step inside .  She was filled with excitement . " I don't think I can do this . " She said , softly .

" Shut up , Bea . Of course you can . Now , get your ass outta my car . We're going in . " Natalie said, as if it wasn't even a big deal .

Parked outside of the house was David's tesla . " Holy shit . " I whispered . Natalie knocked the on the front door . " David ! It's me ! " She yelled , pounding on the door .

Suddenly , the door swung open . " Natalie ! " Josh Peck stood there with a grin on his face .
" Hey Josh, here's the coffee . " She handed him a drink carrier with coffee . " Who's this ? " Josh smiled , looking at Beatrice .

Natalie walked inside and Beatrice followed .
" She's the girl helping y'all edit . " Natalie explained . " Cool ! I'm Josh . " He said , setting the drink carrier on the table . " I'm Bea . " Beatrice smiled , nervously .

" Is David here ? " Natalie asked , setting her bags down on the couch . " Yeah , they're all in the back . I'm heading out so I'll see you guys later . " He picked up his coffee and his car keys . " It was nice meeting you , Bea . " He smiled and open the front door . " Likewise . " She said , as he shut the door .

" OWWW !! " Someone screamed , loudly . The sounds of people laughing and shouting filled the house . Natalie sighed , " They're probably doing something stupid . Come on . " She walked into another room , while Beatrice followed .