Louder Than Love || Chris Cor...

Par templeotslavegarden

**BOOK 1** His touch sends me to a world where only he and I exist, where everything that's bad in the world... Plus

The Gorilla Room
Lost Loves Clothing Store
The Central
First Date
Sunday Morning After
I've Been Deaf, Now I Want Noise!
Loud Love
The Know Theatre
I'm The Beast And You're The Master
The Cattle Club
My Words Are Out Of Balance
The Rainbow With A Bit Of Whiskey
Susan Silver Management
You Have A Good Day, Good Day
Hands All Over
Puttin' On The Ritz
Uncovered
Meet The Parent?
The Velvet Underground
L'Andrew The Love Child
Stardog Champion
Say Hello To Heaven
Reach Down, And Pick The Crowd Up
The Marquee
Living In The Temple Of The Dog
Times Of Trouble
I Wanna Tell You That I love You, But Does It Really Matter?
Kim To The Rescue!
Who Gets Mystified?
The Day I Tried To Live
Kim's Basement
Come Bite The Apple
Applebite
Without You, I'm Nothing
Cherry Burst
The Notebook
The Moore Theatre
Overfloater
The Power Of Goodbye
Slaves And Bulldozers
Worse Dreams
She likes Surprises
Bleed Together
And God So Loved Soundgarden, He Gave Them His Only Song
Viva Las Vegas
Mine, Is The Heart You Stole
I Like Throwing My Voice, And Breaking Guitars
A Birth Ritual, A Birth Of Idiots
Primal Concrete Sledge
So Now You Know
Outshined
The Whiskey
Cowboys From Hell
5 Minutes Alone
New Year, New... Me?
Time For A Little P.A
Lights, Camera.... Action
You Come Into Me, I Crash Into You
Leaving On A Jet Plane
You Climbed Inside My World And In My Song
Back In Town, An'a All New Friends
When You Feel The Fire, And Taste The Flame
If It Sits Upon Your Tongue
Heroes... And Heroin
A Secret 'Til The Last Word's Untold
See How This Love Stays Divine
Moonchild
Stargazer
Where Would I Live If I Were A Man Of Golden Words?
Power To The Music
One And One And...?
So Close, But So Far
Shape Of Things To Come
Am I Good Enough For You?
She's Going To Change The World
Baby Bump
Here's To Old Friends
Rock The Casbah
I Stumbled On And All The World Fell Down
I'm The Shape Of The Hole Inside Your Heart
Bowling For Negative?
It Ain't Over Yet

"Uh.... Seattle"

1.5K 36 10
Par templeotslavegarden

Los Angeles, California
February 2 1989

The next day and the last stop of the tour, Soundgarden was opening for Voivod, an industrial/thrash metal band from Montreal Quebec. We arrived in Los Angeles, finally and Chris had an interview scheduled for MTV early this afternoon. As soon as we arrive, we head straight to MTV studios before checking into the hotel.

•••

"Who is it...? Are they even here yet...?"

Rikki Ratchman sits at his desk and calls to the stage manager as a makeup assistant fixes his hair.

"Soundgarden... no, they're on their way,"

"And it's just the two of them?" Rikki asks.

"Yes... Chris Cornell and Kim Thayil,"

"I thought it was supposed to be the whole band?" Rikki calls to him.

"Nope just Chris and Kim..."

"Alright... " Rikki says and gestures for the makeup assistant to go away.

•••

"Fuck, I'm so tired," Chris yawns and I follow him and Kim into MTV studios. We woke up late in Sacramento so we didn't even have time to clean up. I just threw my hair up in a messy bun, and threw on the same clothes I had on yesterday... My Type O Negative Shirt, my black skinny ripped jeans, Doc Martens, my silver studded belt and my silver studded wrist cuff, and my leather jacket of course. Chris was so cute, his hair was so curly cause he hadn't had time to shower so he just threw on a black T-Shirt, his leather jacket with the Soundgarden patch on the front, His Doc Martens and some dark patterned pants sort of like track pants. Kim was all about the denim today. Denim jacket, Jeans and well a black T-Shirt of course.

We reach the "stage" area and see Rikki sitting at the desk, which was part of the set, organizing the papers on the desk. He looks up and sees Chris and Kim. One of the camera guys says quietly to me to just stand off the stage, but I was still close enough to see. Chris turns to me and give me a quick kiss and then heads toward the couch on the set.

"Hey.. glad you finally made it," Rikki stands up and extends his hands for Chris and Kim to shake. They shake hands and Rikki gestures for them to sit down on the couch.

"We're just about to come back from commercials so..."

"Cool..." Chris says.

•••

"Alright were back with MTV's Headbangers Ball and we're with Chris and Kim of Soundgarden... you know Chris, I read in and interview with Axl Rose that he thinks your like the greatest vocalist out there..."

"Wow..." Chris says and smiles shyly and then does a silly motion with his head with the biggest smile on his face. It made me giggle from the side stage as I watched them. Damn he's cute.

"Did... did you... or are you friends with those guys or?" Rikki giggles at Chris's reaction.

"We've met him before.. couple times... he came to a couple of our shows.."

"Yea he's a big fan of yours..."Rikki says

"Yea..." Chris smiles.

"Now earlier we said you guys are from Seattle... what's the rock and roll scene like in Seattle?" Rikki asks.

"It's boss... it's pretty much better than anywhere else..."Chris says

"Pretty much... it's like it is in Los Angeles... Less Tattoos..." Kim says.

"It's better than your crummy town..." Chris says as he points towards the camera guy and Kim giggles. I laugh a little as I watch, Chris is fucking hilarious with his sarcasm.

"Is it hard kinda coming up from Seattle? I mean cause it seems like a lot of bands are getting signed from LA or maybe New York?" Rikki asks Chris

"It's easy there really because of.. well there's a lot of focus there right now and um... you tend to stand out more, it's like you know being a big fish in a little pond... sort of... you know and uh... we just stuck around there and made as big of noise as we could and uh... happened as fast as we could have ever wanted it to.-"

"Did the record companies come to Seattle to see you or

Did you go look for them?" Rikki asks.

"No they came to us-"

"They solicited us..." Kim finishes.

"Now I know there's also like... what are the other bands you've heard of in Seattle?"

"Mother Love Bone, Screaming Trees, Alice In Chains, Mudhoney..." Kim says.

"Do you think that we're going to get some sort if big scene coming from Seattle?"

"I hope so... it'd be great," Kim says.

"Great... now the record that was nominated for a Grammy... that's not the one that's about to come out is it or..."

"No... that was our SST release Ultramega OK... we had a video off of that... I think you guys showed it right?"Kim says

"Yea we're actually going to show that right now... so off their SST release, here's the video 'Flower' from their Grammy nominated album... Ultramega OK on Headbanger's Ball," Rikki says and they cut to the video.

•••

"Fuckin' awesome... thanks for coming by guys..." Rikki says as Chris and Kim stand up and they shake hands again.

"No problem," Chris says and he follows Kim who was walking towards me and towards the studio doors. Chris walks up to me places a quick kiss on my lips and then wraps his arm around my neck as we follow Kim out the door.

"So... I need to get some sleep in before tonight so I'm heading to the hotel to check in... wanna meet up in a few?" Kim says as we walk outside.

"Yea... I'm thinkin about doing the same... grab a little nap and get ready for later..." Chris says as he squints his eyes from the sun.

" Alright... meet in the hotel bar?" Kim asks.

"Sounds good," Chris says.

"Cool see you man," Kim says and then Kim walks over to me and gives me a hug.

"See you in a bit Andi," Kim says sleepily.

"Awe... Kim.. ya see you in a bit," I say. Kim never hugs me. That was so sweet. Kim nods and heads to the van takes off to the hotel.

"So... you just want to head to the hotel?" I ask as I look up at him.

"Yea... I should get cleaned up a bit..." Chris says as he looks down at himself.

"Ok," I say and he takes my hand and we head in the direction of the van and head to the hotel to check in.

•••

We check in at the hotel and head to the room to get cleaned up. Chris really wanted to take a nap as soon as he got out of the shower but I was wide awake.

"Do you care if I just take a walk downtown or something? I mean we're right on the strip and I kinda wanted to check things out. You know I've never been to California before," I say as I finish pulling my Motley Crue Band T-Shirt that I had cut up to style, over my head and adjust my cutoff distressed jeans shorts.

"Um... no I don't care... are you sure?" Chris asks as he pats himself down with a towel and then lays down on the bed.

"Yea... it'll give you some time to rest a bit and meet up with guys later, and you wont have me in your way," I say as I turn from the mirror to face him. He flips his damp curly hair out of his face and moves himself up on the bed a little, stretching his leg out, the towel still wrapped around his hips, his chest gleaming with the spare water droplets as the California sun shines through the large window.

"Andi... you're not in the way at all... why would you think that?"

I shrug and quickly look down at myself and then back at him. His expression seemingly wanting to comfort me.

"I don't know... I just... most of the time I feel happy you asked me to come with you, but other times, I just... I don't know... feel kinda out of place... like I'm in the way..."

"Babe... don't feel like that... I love having you here with me... and Kim and Matt love you," Chris says as he leans his back against the headboard.

"Kim really loves you... I mean you saw him today... he doesn't hug just anyone... especially when he's sober... when he's drinking that's a whole other thing," Chris smirks and I laugh.

"Well ok... but I still kinda wanna check it out downtown and I know you're tired so I'm ok just going by myself..."

"Alright... but come here first," Chris says as he gestures for me to come over to him.

"What?" I say slightly suspiciously.

"Just come here," He continues to gesture to me. I walk over to him and he takes my hand and without warning, he pulls me down to him, causing me to fall on top of him, dampening me as his chest was still wet.

"Chris!?" I squeal and he laughs hysterically as he pulls me into his arms.

"I love it when you squeal like that... it's so fucking cute," Chris laughs.

"Well... thanks for getting me all wet," I say as I try to dry my shirt off with my hands.

"My pleasure," Chris smirks and raises his eyebrow to me.

"That's not what I meant," I say as I sit up beside him and continue to try to dry myself. After a few minutes I look back at him and he reaches up to cup my face and pulls me back down to press his lips to mine.

I place my hand on his chest, feeling his soft smooth skin, to steady myself as my lips moved with his. The feeling of his lips on mine send shivers all over my body instantly. I have no idea how he is able to do this to me every time he touches me. His tongue flicks at my top lip and I start to suck his bottom lip, as his other hand moves up under the bottom of my shirt.

"You know I'm uh... not really feeling all that sleepy," Chris says in between his kisses.

"Uh huh,"

"Are you sure you... want to go... for that walk?" Chris asks as his fingers trail up my back sending even more shivers all over my body.

"Did.. you have ... something else in mind?" I breathe in between his kisses. With that, he moves his hands down to my shorts, unbuttons them and moves his hand inside my shorts and traces the rim of my panties. My breath hitches a little as I slowly feel his hand move inside my panties, his fingers quickly finding my clit and softly but gently he starts to stroke. Slightly startled, I break away from his lips and touch my forehead to his as I open my eyes to see him looking at me. Once again, he knows exactly just how to touch me to get me wrapped around his finger. I move my hand to his forearm and down to his wrist, feeling the way his hand moves while he plays with me. He continues to stroke my clit, using various rhythmic circling patterns as he watched my reaction to him, all the while I continue to hold his wrist.

"Holy shit, you're so fucking wet," Chris breathes as he continues to watch me. I close my eyes and bite my bottom lip as he begins to pick up the pace.

"Chris... oh god... don't fucking stop," I begin to pant as a sly smile slowly begins to spread across his lips.

"No baby... not yet,"

My eyes fling open as he removes his hand from me, my core crying out to be pleasured by him. I quickly stand up from the bed and rip down my shorts and panties all at once while I glance over him and clearly see his massive erection through the white hotel towel that somehow was still wrapped around his hips. I then attempt to remove my shirt while he sits up, removes the towel and faces me. He helps me remove my shirt as I pull it up over my head and toss it to the floor. He moves his hands up my back and unclasps my bra, freeing my breasts and tosses it on to the floor. I then climb up on the bed in front of him, straddling him with my knees as he moves back a little on the bed and lays down.

As I hover over him, I place my hand on his chest, feeling him flex a little underneath my touch. He closes his eyes as I place soft fleeting kisses over his chest, moving my lips to his nipple and lingering there while I gently flick with my tongue causing a groan to escape his throat. My hand continues to move further down his chest, over his flat stomach to feel his extremely hard length. I immediately grip the base of him and slowly begin to move my hand up and down, feeling every inch of him as my lips continue to play with his nipple.

"Fuck that feels... so fucking... amazing," He pants in between my strokes. I start to grip him tighter as I pump him with a little more rhythm. He lifts himself up on his elbows as my lips break away from his nipple. While I straddle him, I touch my forehead to his as he closes his eyes and I grip tighter and pick up the pace as I move to his ear and softly kiss his earlobe.

"Fuck.. baby... don't fucking stop," He pants and I slow down my rhythm and stop but still hold him in my hand.

"No baby... not yet," I whisper in his ear, returning the torturous frustration he instilled upon me only moments before.

"Jeezus fuck...," He breathes and I let go of him. He immediately moves out from under me and I move myself up on all 4's while he situates himself behind me. He grips my hips and pulls me to him, his erection teasing my clit and feeling how wet have become. He leans down over me, brushing his lips up my back in between my shoulders, his hair still slightly damp, falling down around me and tickling my back. He moves his one hand around to my clit as his other arm supports himself over me. I close my eyes and exhale as I feel him slowly insert his length inside me.

I arch my back and whimper as the electricity of him inside me washes over my body. The feeling of him inside me is like heaven. This is where I'm meant to be, in this moment right here, where the whole world just falls away and we become one with each other. He begins to thrust slow and sensual at first, relishing in the feeling of being inside me, all the while whispering sweet nothings in my ear.

His lips play with my earlobe as he begins to pick up the pace. I arch my back and match his rhythm as he then breaks his lips away from my ear and lifts himself up to grip my hips as he continues to thrust into me.

"Chris... oh god..."I whimper.

"Fuck... you feel so fucking good..." He moans as he thrusts into me.

"I'm gonna cum," I warn as I feel the waves of pleasure wash over me, my muscles internally contracting to the point where I can't take it anymore.

"Yes baby... just let... it go..."He moans as he leans back down over me and presses his lips to my ear, his soft dark curly hair once again falling down around me, sending chills all over my body. I whimper as he continues his thrusting and then finally my orgasm spills all over him, causing me to cry out in pure intense pleasure.

"Shit... I'm gonna cum..." Chris whimpers in my ear and as soon as he does, I feel him tense and suddenly release his orgasm inside me. He thrusts into me a few more times, riding out his high with me and then holds me to him. I end up collapsing on to the bed, completely spent and out of breath as he pulls out of me and collapses down beside me laying down on his back.

"Holy fuck that was fucking amazing," I say with my voice muffled by the bed. Chris says nothing but I can hear him trying to catch his breath. I lift my head up to look at him and he lays there beside me with his eyes closed.

"We need to do that position way more often," I say and he giggles.

"I didn't know if I should cause I didn't want to hurt you," He breathes as he turns to look at me.

"No... not at all... you were hitting all the right spots... fuck... I had to hold back a little," I say wide eyed still coming down from my high.

"You don't have to hold back at all," He says as he looks at me. I turn my self onto my side and prop my head up on my hand. We look at each other just relishing in each other presence and he moves even closer to me and presses his lips to mine. He draws me into him and wraps his arms around me as I begin to suck his bottom lip. He moves his lips away from me and places a kiss on my forehead as I move my head to his bare chest and reach up to play with the curls of his hair that spilled across his chest.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

3.7K 70 16
•• Eddie vedder ○ ||"You're alive! You're fucking alive!"|| ||"you showed up?"|| ---- Charlotte Ament, Jeff aments little sister, was a sweet and nic...
132K 6.1K 25
This is the second book in the Hitman series, it can be read as a standalone but you'll understand characters a bit better if you read 'Falling for a...
190K 12.2K 50
Vision of Love Book 2 *read book 1 before this* You're special to me. You're the only one who I wouldn't mind losing sleep for, the only one who I ca...
7.5K 135 8
*A stand alone concept not related to the Louder Than Love Trilogy* See a train wreck, become that train wreck. That is the story of my life. No matt...