Ours

By DaddysFavouriteWine

Pressing a soft kiss to my lips he smiled against them and I softly giggled. "Precious little thing." He hum... More

Disclaimer
Introduction
Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 7 (continuation)
Chapter 8
Idk
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Luckys Aesthetic
Londons Aesthetic
Stefans Aesthetic
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61

Chapter 30

30.4K 748 301
By DaddysFavouriteWine

"No ain't seeing straight, hyperventilate, knees begin to wobble."

Mature Chapter

London's POV

I quickly woke up to the sound of loud thunder hitting the sky. I whimpered seeing it was dark in the room I was in.

Once again I was in Stefan's room. I quickly got out of the bed and made my way out the room. I walked downstairs and looked for Stefan.

"Stefan." I called out.

I didn't get an answer and I furrowed my eyes in confusion.

"Stefan." I said once more.

I smiled as I saw Bear making his way to me. Picking him up I rubbed his fur and he leaned into my touch.

"Where's Stefan?" I asked him.

He just licked my hand and I giggled at his cuteness. Lifting my head up I walked into the kitchen, but Stefan wasn't in there either.

I bit my lip and looked at the time on the stove.

10:15 am.

"Stefan." I called out again.

Once again I didn't get an answer and I started to freak out. I yelped as another round of thunder hit the sky. Bear whimpered and I pressed a kiss on his head.

I walked up to the doors to the backyard and looked up at the sky.

It was pouring down as the sky lit up with lightning. The sky was dark as the clouds were blocking the sun from shining down. I yelped again as more thunder hit the sky.

I whimpered and bit my lip as I turned around and backed away from the doors. I closed my eyes and let out a breath as I walked to the living room.

"Stefan." I whimpered.

I soon started to get scared as I kept getting silence as my answer. Bear whimpered once more and tucked his head in my arm.

Quickly turning back around I screamed as a figure moved across the hallway. Bear growled and I backed up.

Tears of fear soon started to cloud my eyes. I
kept Bear in my arms as I stood in the living room.

I let out another scream hearing a loud crash coming from the hallway. Bear whimpered and began to move in my arms.

"London!" A voice screamed out.

I whimpered in fear and backed away from the entrance. Bear whimpered and tucked his head back into my arm.

Stefan suddenly appeared at the entrance and I whimpered seeing him. He was soaked in water, his hair and clothes messed up.

"Kitten." He sighed out in relief.

"Stefan." I cried out.

He quickly walked up to me and pulled me into his arms.

"What happened?" He asked taking my head and holding it in his hands.

"I-I was looking for y-you and I s-saw someone in t-the h-hallway." I stuttered.

"What?" He frowned in confusion.

"T-there was someone i-in the hallway." I cried.

"Stay here." He said.

I shook my head and he walked off. I whimpered and held Bear close to me.

Hearing him open and close doors I stood there in fear of what I saw.

He soon walked back to the living room.

"There's no one here, kitten." He said.

"Yes there was, h-he was tall and he had on baggy clothes." I told him, more tears falling from my eyes.

"Okay, okay. I believe you, but there's no one here. They must've left." He said.

He pulled me back into my arms and I closed my eyes.

"Where were you?" I whispered.

"I was out for a run and the rain caught me." He softly spoke. "I'm sorry I thought you would still be asleep by the time I got back." He said.

That explains why he's wet.

"Are you okay?" He said pulling away from me.

I nodded and looked down at the floor.

He sighed and I looked back up at him.

"Come on, your going to get sick if you stay in that clothes." He said.

I nodded and he took my hand in his. I blushed as he led us upstairs. Bear had fallen asleep in my arms and was breathing softly as we made our way up the steps.

We walked into Luckys room and he led us to the bathroom.

He let go of my hand and walked over to the tub. Turning the water on he let the tub fill up. I watched in confusion as he soon turned the water off.

"A bath will calm you down." He spoke.

I bit my lip and looked down at my bare feet. Stefan walked up to me and took Bear out of my arms.

"I'll be outside the door if you need me." He said pressing his hand on my jaw.

I closed my eyes and leaned into his touch. Feeling him press a kiss on my forehead he let go of me and walked out the room. Closing the door behind him I looked back.

Walking up to the tub I dipped my fingers in the warm water and began stripping out of my clothes.

I stepped in and let my body sink. Closing my eyes I yawned and leaned my head back. Hearing the rain hit the roof I bit my lip.

Taking in a breath I dunked my head under the water. Sitting still for a few seconds I resurfaced and gasped out for air.

Letting out a breath I closed my eyes and sat in the water.

——

Feeling the water start to get cold I got out and reached for a towel. I shivered as the cold air bit my skin.

I drained out the water and watched as it went away. I looked away and walked up to the door. Cracking it open a bit I peeked outside and bit my lip seeing that Stefan wasn't there anymore.

Stepping out of the bathroom I walked up to the bed and smiled seeing a sleeping Bear on the bed. I looked away from him and furrowed my eyes in confusion seeing a shirt and a small note sitting on the bed.

I picked the note up and read it.

I'm in my room showering, if you need me don't hesitate to walk in.
Stefan.

I put the note back down and picked up the shirt. It was a regular gray shirt. I guessed it was Luckys as I picked out a comfortable gray bralette and boyshorts out of my bag.

Zipping it back up I walked back into the bathroom and changed into my clothes.

Once I was finished I put away my mess and started to brush my hair. Running the brush through my wet hair I left it down so it could air dry.

I put the brush down and made my way out the bathroom. Bear was now wide awake and bouncing on the bed, I softly chuckled and picked him up.

I walked out of Luckys room with Bear in my arms. Once we were out the room I shivered feeling the cold air touch my bare thighs. Since the shirt only covered up to my mid thigh I didn't have anything covering them.

Looking at the bottom of the steps I whimpered at the thought of being down there alone.

I know what I saw, it was a man with baggy clothes on. He just watched me as I screamed, just standing there doing nothing.

I sat down at the top of the steps and set Bear down. He barked and ran around the floor. I giggled as he started to chase his tail.

Hearing more thunder hit the sky I whimpered and Bear yelped. He ran up to me and settled himself in my lap.

I softly smiled down at him and rubbed his ear.

"It's okay, it's just thunder." I whispered.

I've hated thunder since I was a kid. The sudden booms scare me. I remember when there would be a storm I would hide under my blankets and cry in fear until someone came and cuddled with me.

"Hey." Stefan spoke breaking me from my thoughts.

"Hey." I whispered keeping my gaze down at Bear.

"Come on, let's go make breakfast." He said.

I looked up at him and he had his hand stretched out for me. I took it and he helped me up. We made our way down the steps hand in hand as we walked into the kitchen.

He turned on the light and let go of my hand. Bear immediately began moving in my arms and I set him down on the floor.

He quickly ran up to his empty bowl of food and sat down in front of it. I shook my head with a smile and went to grab his food.

Since his food was kept at the top of the fridge I couldn't reach it. I didn't even think about climbing on top of the counter this time to get it, I learned from the last time.

I looked up at it and bit my lip, trying to figure out a solution on how to get it.

"Need help?" Stefan chuckled.

I looked back at him and blushed. Nodding my head he let out another chuckle and walked up to me.

He grabbed the bag of food without any problems and handed it to me.

"Thank you." I blushed.

"Any time." He smirked.

There's time where I wish I was tall, but I was given the height of a kid. I was short and I hated it.

I crouched down on the floor beside Bear and got on my knees. I filled his plate up with a good amount of food and he quickly dug in.

I stood back up and closed the bag, setting it down on the counter. Looking over at the time I sighed seeing it was only eleven in the morning.

"Could you grab the eggs for me, kitten." Stefan spoke.

I blushed and nodded as I opened the fridge. Grabbing the cartoon of eggs I set it down beside him and he gave me a smile.

More blush made its way to my cheeks and I looked away from him.

Looking down at Bear I smiled seeing he was still eating. He was a quick yet dainty eater.

I watched as Stefan began to cook. His eyes concentrated on the food.

"Can I help?" I asked wanting to make myself useful.

"You just stand there and look pretty." He smirked down at me.

I blushed once more as I quickly looked away from him. I walked up to the chairs in front of the island and sat down in the one I always sit in.

Keeping my eyes on the counter I traced my finger over the marble. It was silent besides the cutting of something against the counter.

Bear suddenly barked and started to run around the kitchen. I giggled and looked up as Stefan placed a plate in front of me.

He walked away and came back with a bowl of fruit. I furrowed my eyes in confusion seeing strawberries and bits of watermelon in the bowl.

I looked up at Stefan and he had a smirk on his face.

"Lucky told me." He winked before walking back to the stove.

I blushed and took in a breath.

Placing my hands in my lap I waited for Stefan to sit down.

"Aren't you going to eat?" Stefan spoke.

"It would be rude of me to start eating without you." I quietly replied.

"Doesn't matter, go ahead and eat your food." He said pointing at my plate.

I shook my head and waited for him.

"Little one, eat." He said.

I sighed and took my hands out my lap. Picking up my fork I held it in my hand. I still waited for him, even though he told me to eat.

"You choose to not listen to people, don't you? I said eat your food. You barely ate last night." He said, his voice a bit angry.

I rolled my eyes at him and put a piece of fruit on my fork.

He suddenly was standing beside me and I gasped as he grabbed my chin.

"Don't roll your eyes at me, I don't tolerate rude little kittens. Either fix the attitude or face the consequences." He said looking down at me.

I gulped and nodded my head. He let me go and walked to the other side of the counter. Sitting down across from me he began to eat his food.

Picking up my fork I looked down at my food and held back the tears. It seems like a childish move, but I've always hated it when I get in trouble.

Putting a piece of fruit in my mouth I swallowed it and continued eating the rest. We sat in complete silence besides the sound of Bears paws hitting the tiles.

I soon lost my hunger and I pushed my plate away. I ate a good amount of it so he couldn't say anything about it.

"Are you done?" He asked.

I kept my gaze down at my lap as I nodded. He
sighed and I heard his fork drop on his plate.

"London, look at me." He spoke.

I didn't listen to him as I kept my eyes down.

"London." He said, his voice harsher.

Finally looking up at him I held back a whimper from his gaze.

He was mad.

"I'm not like Lucky, I'm not going to let you off as easily. I will ask you to do something once, only once and if you don't listen I won't hesitate to bend you over my lap, understand. I don't have the same patience as Lucky, either you listen to me or face the punishment." He said.

I sucked in a breath at his words.

"Am I understood?" He spoke.

I nodded.

"I need words." He said.

"Yes, sir." I whispered.

He cursed under his breath and got out of his chair. Picking up both of our plates he put them in the sink and turned back around.

He walked past me and into the hallway. I looked over at the clock and groaned seeing it was only twelve.

I stayed in my chair until I decided to watch a movie. Getting up I walked off to the living room.

Hearing Bear bark behind me I looked back and he was following after me. I smiled and waited for him to catch up. Once he was beside me I continued my walk.

Once I was in the living room I sat down on the couch and tucked my feet under me. I grabbed the remote and turned the huge tv on. I searched through the channels until I came across Beauty and the Beast. One of my favorite movies and to my luck it was just starting.

Bear hopped on the couch and curled up beside me. I smiled and rubbed his ear. Putting my attention back on the movie I smiled seeing it start off with the rose.

——

I yawned as I rubbed my eyes. I was almost done with the movie and I was starting to get tired of just sitting down and doing nothing.

Bear was still asleep so I couldn't play with him and I wasn't in the mood to read.

"What are you watching?" Stefan suddenly spoke from the entrance of the living room.

I jumped and let out a breath.

"I'm sorry, didn't mean to scare you." He apologized.

"It's okay." I whispered.

I kept my eyes on the tv as I felt the couch sink beside me.

"Beauty and the Beast, that's an old one." He chuckled.

I looked over at him and he had a smile on his face.

"It's not that old." I frowned.

"Yes it is sweetheart, we weren't even born when it came out." He said.

"It's still a good movie." I argued.

"I can't argue with you on that." He chuckled.

I softly smiled and looked back at the tv.

It was the ending off the movie and I smiled. Once it was done I sighed and checked the time on the tv.

3:50 pm.

"Your bored aren't you?" Stefan spoke.

I looked up at him and nodded.

"There's not much to do since it's raining outside and I can't really go out." I mumbled.

"How about I cheer you up." He spoke.

Before I could ask him what he meant he started to tickle me.

I laughed as his hands attacked my stomach.

"S-stop." I laughed falling back on the couch.

"Nope." He said popping the p.

"S-Stefan s-stop."

I tried to take his hands off of me, but it was no use, he was way stronger then me.

"S-Stefan." I laughed.

He suddenly stopped and I looked up at him in confusion. He had a mischievous smile playing on his lips.

"You have fifteen seconds to hide before I find you." He said looking down at me.

I giggled and quickly got off of the couch.

"One!" He shouted.

"Two!"

I held back a giggle as I ran down the hallway. Looking for a place to hide I walked into Luckys office and looked around for a place.

I finally found one under Luckys desk and I quickly hid.

I bit my lip as I held back my giggles.

"Fifteen!"

I giggled hearing him count the last number. Quickly putting my hand over my mouth I kept quiet.

"London." He called out.

I bit my tongue and closed my eyes.

"Oh, where could my little kitten be." He said his voice in the room.

I opened my eyes and held back the giggles in my throat.

"Kitten." He called out.

My throat soon gave out on me and I let out a small giggle. I quickly bit my tongue and sat still.

"There she is!" He laughed squatting down in front of me.

I giggled and quickly got out of under the desk.

"One." He said closing his eyes.

Giggling I ran out of the room and looked for another place to hide. The lounge room was my next spot and I hid behind the couch. Keeping quiet I bit my lip trying to hold back my giggles.

"Ready or not here I come!" He shouted.

I kept quiet and waited for him to find me.

"Where are you hiding this time." He called out.

I giggled and quickly covered my mouth with my hand. Finally taking my hand off of my mouth I gasped as Stefan creeped up behind me.

"I found you." He laughed.

I giggled and backed away from him.

"You better run before I catch you." He chuckled, a mischievous smile on his lips.

Giggling I quickly got up and ran out the room. I laughed hearing his loud footsteps following behind me. Looking back he was still following after me.

I quickly made my way up the stairs, but he caught me right when I reached the top.

I giggled as he threw me over his back.

"Put me down." I laughed hitting his back.

"Nope." He chuckled. "I told you to run before I caught you." He said.

"I did." I giggled.

He chuckled and led us to his room. He put me down on the floor and I watched as his hands started to make their way to my tummy.

"No, stop." I warned him with a smile.

I kept my gaze up at him, but he soon placed his hands back on my belly.

"S-Stefan, n-no." I laughed.

He continued and we fell back onto the bed. He kept his attack and I closed my eyes in laughter trying to stop him.

He then suddenly stopped and I opened my eyes. He was staring down at me his smile no longer there. I let out a breath as my smile disappeared.

I licked my lips as my eyes flickered back and forth from his lips to his eyes.

He did the same, his eyes going back and forth between my eyes and lips.

I looked back up at his eyes and he had a look in his green eyes I couldn't explain.

"S-Stefan." I whispered.

He ignored me and leaned down. Suddenly he pressed his lips against mine and immediately these little bursts of electricity hit the skin of my lips.

He slowly kissed me and my eyes fluttered closed on their own accord. I kissed him back, our lips softly moving against each other.

I couldn't force myself to stop, the harder I told myself to stop, to pull away from his lips, the more I wanted to continue. I couldn't pull away, I was to captivated in his soft lips.

The kiss soon grew hungry and fast. He swiped his tongue over my bottom lip and I moaned at the feeling. He took that as his advantage and he began exploring my mouth with his tongue.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pulled away from my lips, he pressed his lips back on mine and kissed my top lip.

He pulled away from me and I stared up at him, my breathing erratic as I tried to regain it.

I watched as he pulled his shirt off, exposing his tummy and chest full of tattoos. He leaned back down and attached his lips on my neck.

He kissed my neck and my eyes closed on their own again. Feeling him place wet kisses on my skin I moaned when he sucked my skin.

"S-Stefan." I stuttered.

He hummed against my neck and that sent shivers down my back. Keeping his steady rhythm he sucked on my skin, leaving behind wet kisses after each spot he sucked.

I soon felt my core heat up as he continued. Feeling him press his lips on the spot Lucky likes to suck on he started to suck on it and I loudly moaned.

"Found it." He smirked against my neck.

He lifted his head up and placed his lips back on mine. I eagerly kissed him as he placed his hand under my back.

Pulling away from my lips he lifted me up and pulled us up the bed.

He quickly put his lips back on mine and I kissed him back.

Our lips were eager against each other as his hands went under the shirt I was wearing. His hands roamed my skin, our kiss not breaking.

Pulling away he took off his pants and my eyes widened seeing him in only his boxers. He chuckled at my reaction and connected our lips again.

Feeling him lift my shirt up I let him take it off of me. Somewhere in me my confidence managed to make its way out.

I was bare under him, I was bare to his eyes. I was only in a simple laced bralette and boyshorts. I was bare to his eyes.

"Fucking beautiful." He whispered looking me up and down.

I blushed and tried to cover myself, my confidence soon fading.

"No, don't do that, don't hide from me." He frowned looking down at me.

I let out a breath and he attached his lips back on mine.

The heat in my core grew as he continued.

Taking his lips off of mine he kissed the corner of my mouth and trailed his lips down to my neck.

He began sucking again and I moaned at the feeling of his lips against my skin. Once again he sucked on the same spot from earlier and I loudly moaned.

Keeping his lips on my neck he started to move himself against me. His area rubbing against mine. I gasped at the new feeling and closed my eyes.

He kept his rhythm steady as his manhood rubbed against me through the thin fabric of my boyshorts.

I moaned as he kept his lips on my neck and his body moving against mine.

The feeling that I get when Lucky touches me soon started to form in my tummy and I whimpered as I felt the feeling grow.

"S-Stefan." I whimpered.

"Hold it for me, kitten." He spoke out of breath against my neck.

I whimpered, the feeling growing unbearable. I gripped the sheets under my hands as my body began to shake. He kept his pace and I bit my lip trying to do as he said.

"S-Stefan." I whimpered.

"Let go, baby." He said.

I did as he said and I let out a scream as the feeling rushed through me. Feeling the wet substance cover my thighs I tried to regain my breath.

Feeling Stefan get off of me he sat down on the edge of the bed. I heard him let out small curses and groans until he loudly groaned out.

I opened my eyes and furrowed my eyes in confusion wondering what he was doing. Trying to regain my breath I closed my eyes again.

Feeling him lay back down on the bed he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his chest.

"You did so good." Stefan whispered into my hair.

I had finally regained my breath and my normal heart beat back. Keeping my eyes closed I enjoyed the warmth and comfort he gave off.

I listened to his heart beat as I thought about what just happened.

I let it happen, I knew I could've stopped him, but I choose not to. I let him keep going because I knew I enjoyed it.

I enjoyed it.

He's different from Lucky, he's more rough while Luckys more soft.

I opened my eyes at the mention of Lucky.

Lucky.

Closing my eyes my head ran through the worst possible scenarios of him finding out. I opened them again and I looked up at Stefan.

His eyes were closed as his breathing was calm.

"Find something interesting." He smirked with his eyes still closed.

I blushed and quickly looked away from him. He chuckled and I closed my eyes again.

"What if Lucky finds out about this?" I whispered.

"What?" He asked.

I opened my eyes and looked up at him. He had also opened his eyes and was now staring down at me.

"What happens if Lucky finds out?" I asked.

"I don't know, little one." He replied.

"We can't tell him about this." I whispered.

"He's going to find out sooner or later, kitten, but if you'd don't want me to say anything I won't." He said.

"Please." I whispered gazing into his green eyes.

"I promise." He smiled.

He pressed his lips against mine and he softly kissed my lips.

This is wrong, I know this is wrong, but I can't find a part of me that didn't enjoy what we did.

He smiled down at me and I returned the smile. He pressed a kiss on my head and I closed my eyes as I soon grew tired from our moment.

I yawned and rubbed my eyes.

"Sleep, Princess." Stefan whispered kissing my forehead.

Those were the last words I heard before sleep consumed me.

I told you I had a good chapter in store for you guys. 😉

Comment and vote. 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 113 24
he spun me around and he planted a soft kiss on my lips. "I wish this was real" I said to him and he shook his head left to right and he left me. #1...
227K 4K 13
[Contains: Language and Sexual Content.] He found my weak spot and began sucking on it roughly making me moan quietly. "Delilah...Who's yours?" he...
936 13 14
"You are mine cherry, only fucking mine do you understand that?" his words were like music to my ears . I looked so small in his embrace I wanted to...
579 22 21
*** "Wanna know something funny..." He whispered as he leaned into me, His lips brushing gently against the shell of my ear, his warm breath sending...