Tour [JK]

By whatyoudoingjin

Mi Sun, one of the kpop stars on the rise, may not be the most popular, but the luckiest. With the help of he... More

I N T R O D U C T I O N
I. R E U N I O N
II. O F F E R ?
III. C O N T R A C T
IV. S T A R T
V. T H E N E W G I R L
VI. C O N F E T T I
VII. D A N C E
VIII. P U R E
IX. I ' M F I N E
X. D A Y O N E
XI. D I S H E S
XII. M O V I E
XIII. S M I L E
IXV. T O K Y O
XV. F L O O D
XVI. S E C U R E
XVII. ありがとうございました
XVIII. O S A K A
IXX. D I S G U I S E
XX. B E A C H
XXI. H O L D M E
XXII. A R T
XXIII. P R A N K
XXIV. I N T E R V I E W
XXV. V L I V E
XXVI. G I F T
XXVII. B E R L I N
XXVIII. T E X T
XXIX. D R U N K
XXX. C Y P H E R P t. 4
XXXI. C O F F E E
XXXII. F A C E T I M E
XXXIII. T I C K L E
XXXIV. B O N J O U R
XXXV. L O U V R E
XXXVI. P A R I S
XXXVII. H O M E
XXXVIII. B R E A K F A S T
XXXIX. W A W
XL. G I R L S T A L K
XLI. K I D S
XLII. S T U D I O
XLIII. A L O N E
XLIV. B A L L
XLV. C H A N C E
XLVII. F I N D
XLVIII. H B D J I N
XLIX. S E C R E T S
L. Y E S O R Y E S
LI. W I L D F L O W E R
LII. C H A O S
LIII. R I D E
LIV. S E C R E T S A N T A
LV. R E V E N G E
LVI. K A R A O K E
LVII. F A M I L Y
LVIII. J O L L Y
LIX. N O T S O S E C R E T
LX. T W I C E
LXI. N E W Y E A R
LXII. 1 M O N T H
LXIII. R U N W A Y
LXIV. R E V E A L
LXV. S O C I A L M E D I A
LXVI. Y O U
LXVII. T A T T O O S
LXVIII. N Y C
LXIX. MOMA
LXX. T E A R S
SOCIAL MEDIA 2
Life update

XLVI. A W A R D

6.9K 191 107
By whatyoudoingjin

Victory comes after what it felt as defeat.

___________

O U T F I T

"Hello," I bowed to the other idols as they sat over the leather couches, some of them returned the bow, other just didn't notice my presence at all.

I was seated at the very back of the small stage, at the end of the seat, just beside Twice. I was fangirling inside, but somehow managed to control myself. I didn't know much of the people here... so I just sat there.

It was the first time I was ever nominated on the Melon Music Awards. Best New Artist.

I was excited to be even considered a participant on these awards. The fact of being here was amazing.

The place was packed with people, it seemed like the sea of audience was infinite. I got goosebumps the moment I entered the venue, the screams, the cameras, the faces, it was all too much.

The crowd went wild as I continued my mental monologue. I raised my eyes and saw the biggest kpop group get the spotlight, Bts.

The sight of them made me automatically smile. It was a natural reaction.

They made their way to their seats, all wearing too expensive outfits making them look gorgeous as ever. They kindly bowed to the people around them, showing their beautiful smiles. It was like the atmosphere of the place changed, everyone turned their heads towards them and showed big eyes, almost like if they were princeses.

I saw how they sat one row down from me, just to the left. There's no way I could talk to them during the award show, they were too far. I sighed disappointed and continued looking around. It will be difficult to even greet them. Plus, they haven't notice me. I am shoved into the corner, I doubt anybody knows me. I am just a new artist on the rise.

When I was preparing for the awards, Gina sent me a whole speech about perseverance and success, Chris, Gina's husband, sent me a picture of Mini and him about to watch the awards and Duho sent a gif of a dancing cat in the family chat. The boys sent me their best wishes in the chat this morning. They said they will be rooting for me and even asked if I could thank them if I won.

Well, it was mostly Taehyung insisting on thanking him... and Yoongi telling me to thank him because he basically raised me.

Maybe in a commercial break I could sneak up to them and say hello.

Will it be weird?

I know we have a strong friendship, but I feel like we have eyes on us every second. Mainly on them, but everyone will notice me sneaking to their place at the front. I don't want to be a distraction.

I shook my thoughts away and saw the first couple to walk on the stage to introduce the awards. The Best New Female Artist.

"Pssst..."

I was so nervous I began to bit my lip as the nominees appeared on screen.

"Misun! Pssst!"

I turned to my left and spotted Hoseok's head popping from the other groups. He had a big smile as he waved his hand at me. "Hey!!"

Jimin's head appeared together with Namjoon with big eyes.

"Why are you all the way over there?" Jimin mouthed with a frown pointing at me.

The people around us turned towards us as I gave a shy grin.

"It's my place," I answered.

My name appeared on the screen as a nominee and the crowd behind me shouted. I guess some people want me to win.

"Fighting!" Hoseok gave me a big thumbs up as he crossed his legs, staring back at the main stage.

I took a deep breath and side eyed the boys, I got relaxed by just looking at them.

I saw his eyes. Doved shaped staring at me, pulling his black suit closer as he shared a smirk.
"You got this," Jungkook mouthed as my heart began to beat faster.

His words were heartwarming and it was all it took to make me breathe.

"And the winner is..."

I shook Jungkook off my brain and opened my eyes wide, pursuing my lips into a straight line, waiting for the winner to be announced. I just wished and begged it was me.

Even if I lose, I am thankful of living this experience! It's a great honor to be nominated. It truly is.

I clasped my hands together and prayed to hear my name.

"Misun!"

I couldn't understand what was happening. I covered my mouth and stood up in a jump, placing my leg cover over my seat. Everyone around turned their eyes at me and began to clap.

But the thing was...

I didn't know how to react. I didn't know what to do.

"I think you need to receive your award over there," Sana, from Twice, pointed towards the main stage with an empathic look.

I just gave straight nods and made my way down the stairs, beside the idols. Bowing as I pass past them, I think I bowed too much, I couldn't believe it was happening.

I turned towards the boys who were now walking out their seats towards me, even more excited than I was. Taehyung grabbed my left arm and guided me to the stage as the boys followed.

"You did it Misun!" He cheered holding me closer.

Hoseok jogged towards me and walked to my right, pretending to be a security guard.

"She is on her way. On her way," he said serious as Jimin continued with his little game behind me, observing around.

I stopped my steps and turned around. "Go to your places." I shushed them away. Tae gave several bows and ran away with giggling Jimin, meanwhile Namjoon pulled Jin's shirt as he gave a silly dance. Hoseok pushed Yoongi who came running to give me a strong hug.

"Quick hug before you go," he whispered as we embraced on the catwalk.

"Yoongi-"

"Great work okay bye." He quickly untangled himself and ran with Hoseok who kept giving thumbs up. Deep in my heart I knew it took bravery for Yoongi to run towards me and say those kinds words. I could tell by his red face when he sat back on his seat. I giggled at his humble words and turned to my left spotting Jungkook's body still standing beside me.

"I-" He stuttered and grabbed my hand with his warm hands. "Congratulations, beauti-"

"Jungkook!" Namjoon yelled from the back.

"Gotta go," he whispered and ran back to the gang.

I continued my way to the award and received it on my hands as I stood shocked in the middle of the stage. Camaras flashing everywhere, all focused on me.

I've never had so much attention.

My hands began to sweat so bad, my throat was dry and I forgot how to breathe.

Just don't die on national television Misun...

"Well," I spoke to the mic hearing my voice eco around the arena. "I-I'm thankful for this award. It's my first award on anything and I want to thank my fans for being there every time and not letting me go even for the dumb things I do."

I chuckled and turned to the boys who were staring with proud eyes. I spotted Taehyung pointing at himself and muttering for me to thank him, Namjoon noticed and slapped his hands down making me laugh.

Jungkook sat there with the biggest smile on his face. He looked so pure and genuine, he took my breath away.

"I wanna thank Bts for letting me tour with them and teach me so many things about this industry and being the best 7 brothers I could ask," I cleared my throat and looked at the fans. "I want to thank my family... My Mother and Father... Siblings... I will remember this day forever. I am so nervous sorry..." I took a look at the award and read my name as my heart pumped. "All I can say is thank you. I hope to not let you down."

Everyone gave a big hand of applause as I strolled backstage to answer some questions from the press. Everything went perfectly, I stuttered in some answers, but apart from that, everything went fine.

"Congratulations!" Rose and Lily came running towards me and gave me a big hug just as I got into wardrobe . "We knew you would win."

I felt a tear fall down my cheek as I gave a big smile, they untangled themselves from me as I try to control myself. "I won!"

They giggled as Rose began to correct my makeup from the tears. I will never forget this day. My first award! I was feeling so many emotions right there, I couldn't even process everything.

_______________

OUTFIT

At the end of the awards, they held a cocktail party with all the idols in one of Seoul's most expensive hotels.

I was waiting for the boys inside the party with a new change. As I got here earlier, I went to the bathroom to waste time and wait for them to come.

I literally don't know anyone at this party. I saw Jinyoung, the only person I have talked to, across the room and I don't even think he considers me a friend, we just presented an award together... so I hid myself in the restroom.

L Y    F A M 💕

ChimChim: Misun are you already there?

You: yep 🙃

Jin: why that face?

JHOPE: we are stuck in traffic 😭💔

Jungkook: everything's okay?

You: yes, just that I don't know anyone...

RM: Do you have any Idol friend?

You: just you guys

JHOPE: awww 🥺

RM: we're trying to get there faster Misun!!

Sugaaa: What are you doing Mi?

You: ummm... hiding in the bathroom

Jin: misun get your ass out and have fun without us. At least get drunk

You: YOU SAY IT LIKE IT WAS SO EASY

Jin: but it is

ChimChim: you could try and talk to other people Misun! You are great at conversations:)

You: i'm nervous.... but I'll try

RM: 🙌🏼🤗

Sugaaa: just don't embarrass yourself please

You:

I took the guts and left the bathroom seeing the beautiful people hanging out. I took a deep breath and decided get a drink and walk around until I felt like talking. Maybe I could take Seokjin's advice.

I approached the bar and ordered a beer, they handed me the cold beverage as I looked at the people that surrounded me with a knot in my stomach.

Some groups were talking between them, other idols were spread around having a good time and then there was me. A lonely girl waiting for her best friends to come.

"Misun!" Was all I heard making my heart beat faster.

I turned to my right and spotted Bambam waving at me. Beside him, Jackson and Jinyoung. Some familiar faces at least?

"Come here!" Bambam yelled as I moved my feet towards them. As I got close, Bambam gave a short bow while the others did too. "Hi I'm Bambam."

"Jackson," He smiled.

Jinyoung just waved at me as he smiled, me standing between him and Bam. I met them at the WAW awards last week and had a short talk as I tried to find my table, but I don't really know them. I treated more Jinyoung as he presented the award with me, but that's all.

"Hi," I grinned.

"So we saw you won an award! Congrats!" Bambam mentioned pointing at me. "Must feel amazing?"

I giggled holding my drink closer. "Yes! I was so nervous going up to get the award and honestly, I don't remember what I said as my acceptance speech."

Jackson laughed resting his elbow over Jinyoung's shoulder. "It happens to us all the time. Actually we don't let Bambam say the speeches because we know he'll ruin it."

"Okay that's not true."

"Right Jinyoung?" Jackson patted his friend's chest.

"True," he answered with a chuckle.

"Ignore them," Bambam rolled his eyes. "We called you because Jinyoung said you were really cool and we were like hell yeah, let's call her. And you were a JYP trainee right?"

(A.N: Misun was a trainee for JYP for almost 3 years before leaving to be a solo artist)

I noticed they were really friendly, making me feel much more comfortable.

"Thanks! I don't know anyone in this party," I explained looking around. "So I appreciate your help. And yes I was a trainee a for a couple of years."

"That's the reason why you seemed so familiar. And don't worry, we don't know much of the people here too," Jackson responded with a warm expression. "Actually we only have each other. We only got got7-"

"Nah we are just too lazy to socialize," Bambam interrupted making me chuckle.

"Jinyoung say something," Jackson said a he gave a slap to his friend's chest. "You are still as a rock."

"I'm just tired," he answered calmly, showing lazy eyes.

"Nah bro you just old," Bambam joked causing us all to laugh, even Jinyoung let out a soft chuckle.

I watched the doors of the room open just behind Jackson and spotted the boys entering the room one by one. Hoseok was the first to enter and just a fraction of his face blinded the whole room. Several heads turned towards them, even entering a room was a whole act.

I noticed they changed into more casual outfits, compared to their outfits back at the awards. My eyes landed on Jungkook who was looking around searching for something.

His outfit. Damn.

I couldn't keep my eyes off him. The suit and necklace fitted him perfectly. I was taken away.

That's my man.

"Misun?"

I bobbed my head towards Jinyoung. "Yes sorry?"

His lovely smile peeked. "You are pretty popular now. How does that feel?"

"Me?"

He nodded.

"Oh well it's weird because I actually don't feel like I am getting popular. The only thing I know is that my songs are being played a ton in stores. I noticed that when we got back from tour," I replied with shyness at the fact that they are a pretty big kpop group and I am barely popping in the charts. "I am thankful."

"I have been playing your songs non stop," Jackson confessed making Bambam gasp. "There! I said it."

"Jackson has been a fan of yours for like a month now and he wanted to tell you. We like your songs too, but Jackson has been playing them a lot," Bambam explained making me automatically blush. "Yugyeom too. He's waiting for you to follow him on instagram by the way."

"I don't follow him?" I placed my drink over a table, took my phone out and opened the app.

He shook his head. "You don't even follow me. Hah, but no hard feelings except for Yugyeom, he is crushed."

"Are you ignoring the fact that I just confessed that I admire your music and you as an artist? And how I have been playing your music 24/7?" Jackson asked with hurt making Jinyoung laugh.

I covered my mouth with my hand worried. "Oh sorry! I am thankful! It's just that he brought the whole Yugyeom and-"

"Nah we okay," Jackson gave a smile filled with hurt. "I'll accept your apology if you follow me on insta too." He pointed at my phone as I gave a big nod.

"Sure."

"It's jacksonwang85-"

"No bro. Follow me first," Bambam pushed him away and stared at my phone as he stood right beside me. "Bambam1a."

Jackson gave Bambam a look and pushed him away. "Just follow us both and then Yugyeom."

"Ye and Jinyoung too. But he doesn't post too much-"

"I already follow him," I interjected as I pressed the follow button of Jackson's profile. I followed the whole got7 group and looked up from my screen.

Jackson and Bambam were staring at me confused.

"What?" I chuckled as Jackson crossed his arms.

"You follow him?" He answered pointing at Jinyoung who gave big eyes.

"Yes," I answered. "We presented an award together so I followed him back."

"He doesn't even post regularly and you follow him?" Jackson questioned throwing hands in the air. "I feel attacked."

"I follow you now!" I laughed. "It's what matters now."

Bambam nodded. "Let's wait for Yugyeom and see how he'll react. He's going to freak out. I think he's with Mark and Youngjae somewhere near the dj booth."

I felt my phone buzz with various notifications making me look at the screen.

L Y F A M  💕

ChimChim: where are you Misun? We are entering the room rn

RM: Misunnnnn

JHOPE: I don't see her

ChimChim: is she still in the bathroom?

Jin: maybe she took my advice. Drunk Misun in da house

V: she's talking to Jackson, Jinyoung and bambam

Jungkook: where?

RM: she made friends!

JHOPE: she's growing up so fast 🥺

V: She looks like she's having fun

RM: okay lets not bother her! She is making friends

Jungkook: wheree is sheee

V: Near the chocolate fountain

ChimChim: there's a chocolate fountain?

Jin: yes

ChimChim: 🏃🏻‍♂️

Jin: NO JIMIN

Jin: dammit we lost the boy

Jungkook: where's Misun?

JHOPE: guys Tae left too. He's currently dancing beside the dj booth

Jungkook: WHY DOES NOBODY ANSWER ME

Jin:  we don't talk to problematic people 💆🏻‍♀️

RM: okay guys so do we go to Misun or no?

JHOPE: she is socializing. Let's just talk to people.

RM: okay

JHOPE: ....

RM: I'm too tired to do that lmao

Sugaaa: guys Jungkook disappeared code lost bunny

RM: he was right beside me a MINUTE AGO WHAT

Sugaaa: that boy knows how to run

JHOPE: maknaes are lost

RM: okay everyone calm down we can do this... let's just find those boys now before I explode.

I thought this party was going to be uneventful... I guess the tables have turned just as Bts stepped in.

______________

I N S T A G R A M

Misunny

AH! We won the best new artist! I can't describe how happy and thankful I am with everyone who participated in my career. Special thanks to Suners who have been there since the beginning or just joined our little family 💗 thank you!

Comments:

KSJin: 😍😍

ParkMinnie: Yay! ❤️

Sunnyluv: We are so proud of you!

____________

JK_97

Proud of you

Comments:

JoonJoon: WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? AND WHY DO YOU POST A PIC AS YOU DISAPPEAR FROM US

________

A.N

New chapter wuwuwu

So Got7 appeared cuz I love them 🥺 Yes I decided to add that Misun was a JYP trainee because it makes sense of why she knows to dance/sing. Haha

Thanks for voting and commenting! 💗

I am planning on writing a Seokjin au. But then I want to do a Yoongi one too and Taehyung... UGH 😩 I have the plots but I need more details.

Hope you have a good day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 6.1K 16
Pt.2 _____________________________________ Jeon Jungkook becomes a big star with so much popularity. Not a day goes by he doesn't think about Hana. H...
1.9K 79 25
I know him since I was fourteen years old. He became my best friend, because he felt lonely, as well as I did. We shared time together, we danced tog...
412 10 30
First 8 parts=boring just information. Skip them if you wantand start the story from the part 'COLD'. But it will be good if you read them so you can...
12.4K 552 38
This is my first BTS FIC! This story is about a girl trying to fight her way in world without being pulled down. This girl was known as The Boy a Sol...