Love By Chance Fanfic : AGES...

由 dedededeva

Ae and Pete have been through 3 years of hard time due to separation and finally got to be together (the nove... 更多

ONE
two
THREE
four
FIVE
six
SEVEN
eight
NINE
ten
twelve
THIRTEEN
fourteen
FIFTEEN
sixteen
SEVENTEEN : VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL
EIGHTEEN - END

ELEVEN

8.5K 226 76
由 dedededeva

Warning!

😱😱😱

•••

Thursday, 02.00 PM, 16th floor of Ae's Workplace

Ae was in his office. His co-worker, Boy, didn't stop talking and it irritated him. On the other hand, Forth, as division head, calmly listened and responded at Boy, so Ae had no reason to stop him.

"...that project, Forth. We are going to consider it since Ae's big project has almost done now."

That was the snippet of Boy's words that Ae heard. He was talking about their next project.

"You have to talk about it with Mr.Suthilak in the next meeting." Forth said. "Right, Ae?"

Ae nodded. He didn't really care because telling or not Mr.Suthilak, as their boss and owner of this company, won't affect them much. He was too kind and would give them consent to determine their project.

"Look at his face!" Boy pointed at Ae's face. "You don't seem to care about our discussion today. What is in your mind, Ai Ae?"

Ae shook his head and sighed, "Nothing. Don't mind me, P. Keep talking."

"Ohoooo he commands me now." Boy teased his junior again.

For Forth, Boy always acts like a kid. Ae was much more mature than him. "Ae, pay attention to what he says. I'm gonna take a break first."

"Oy, Forth. You often go downstairs. Do you smoke again?"

Forth exhaled heavily, "I can't live without lollipop." He said. "And Beam."

The additional answer made Ae and Boy sighed. Realizing that Ae did the same as him, Boy complained. "You have no right to gasp like me, Ai Ae. You are the same as him!"

"I don't smoke nor living my life sucking lollipop." Ae defended.

"You can't live without Ai Pete!"

Ae couldn't help but smiling. His husband's face suddenly appeared in his mind. "Stop announcing it out loud, P."

Forth turned deaf ear and walked out from the room. He needed to take an elevator to reach the ground floor, where the lobby of his office was. The mini mart was a part of this company but he had to be out of the office and took several steps to the right, outside the main entrance of the building.

When he got out from the elevator, a milky white skinned man caught his attention. Not because he had a feeling for him, but the pretty man's face was someone familiar. Vaguely, Forth could hear what the man asked to the security guard.

"Excuse me khrab, I have to meet with Mr.InTouch khrab..."

"Ai Pete!" Forth greet him before the security guard had a chance to answer.

"P'Forth..."

"Are you meeting with Ai Ae? Don't look at me hopelessly like that. I'll bring you to him. Why do you look so anxious like that?" Forth chuckled while inviting Pete to follow him toward the elevator.

No words from Pete and it made Forth thought that something is wrong.

Forth turned his face back to Pete. No change in Pete's facial expression.

"Hey, Ai Pete. Did something happen?"

Pete only said one sentence and Forth hurriedly took him into the elevator. They reached the 16th floor fast because it was not a rush hour.

Forth walked faster than Pete. The younger man followed his from behind, trying to walk as fast as he could.

The discussion room Forth, Boy, and Ae was using was transparent. It surrounded by glass door and wall. They could see what is happening outside, vice versa.

"Ae." Forth opened the door when Ae was shaking his head because of Boy's talkativeness.

Ae turned to the source of the call. One person who was standing behind Forth caught his attention and made him stunned.

"Ai Pete?!"

"Hey. Come here first, Ae." Forth tried to be as firm, so the junior would not defy him.

Ae walked to the door. He didn't say anything because Pete's face looked like he is about to cry.

"Ae..." Forth put his hand on Ae's shoulder. "You have to go home now."

In the parking tower...

Ae and Pete was walking to Ae's car. Pete got the car key from Ae earlier. Fortunately, Pete still got his sense before rushing to go to Ae's office. He took a taxi here.

Pete didn't dare to speak to his husband right now. He alone wanted to cry, but he could not. Even more, after he watched Ae's reaction.

Ae didn't cry. He was stunned, but turned even colder than any day when he was in bad mood.

When they already had a seat inside Ae's car, the only thing Ae say to Pete is... "Drive carefully."

Pete nodded and started driving. Pete was sad, but no matter how strong his urge to cry, he was more concerned about the man who was sitting in the passengger seat beside him now.

Pete didn't start any conversation until Ae talked by his own will.

"Mae said on the phone, it was caused by heart attack."

"Khrab..." Pete responded, but then Ae fell silent again.

After a 20 minutes more of silence between them, Ae spoke more...

"The last time we've visited my home is 2 months ago, celebrating Por's birthday."

"Khrab..." Pete didn't know what to say yet he kept talking back. He wouldn't let Ae feel alone. Pete was so certain that Ae was more sad than he was.

The same situation repeated. Ae said no more words for minutes before finally talking again.

"The last time I spoke with Por is last week, on Wednesday."

"Khrab, Ae..."

Pete wanted to pat the back of the guy beside him, but he needed to drive.

A message tone from Ae's phone was heard. Ae calmly checked it out, another response that troubled Pete.

"Por has arrived home."

"Hmm." Pete nodded. Por's body already in Ae's house. Pete speed up a bit, but his husband was unhappy with that.

"Ai Pete."

"Khrab?"

"Por is home. He won't run away. Don't speed up."

Pete inhaled and exhaled deeply. He slowed down the car and let Ae lost in silence.

"Por is home." Ae repeated it again. This time, it was not as fierce as before.

After hours, they arrived at Ae's family house. Pete already got out from the car, but he realized that Ae didn't even move from his seat. He looked straight at the crowd at his house. People already gathered in black.

"Ae khrab..." Pete opened the car door from Ae. "Ae... We are here."

Ae nodded. "I know."

Once Ae came inside the house, the first person he approached is Oh, his brother, who was still sobbing. They hugged each other.

Ae didn't cry. He patted his brother's back gently, trying to calm him down.

"I'm here, P'Oh. We will take care of Mae together." Ae said.

Nat smiled at Pete who was still observing Ae. "Go to Mae first."

The sister-in-law had a puffy eyes. She had done crying. As a partner of the eldest son of this family, she was tough.

"Mae khrab..." Pete wai to Mae.

Mae stretched out her hands and hug the son-in-law. "Pete... Where is Ae?"

"He is with Oh, Mae." Nat answered it for Pete.

Pete was still out of his mind. Ae didn't cry at all and it troubled him. Now, Mae also didn't cry. She could welcome Pete as usual, all smiling and warm.

"Did you come straight from the office?"

"Khrab, Mae..."

"If you don't have change clothes, use Por's." Mae talked casually about it.

"We-we have some clothes left here, khrab Mae..."

Mae agreed.

"Mae..."

Ae came from behind Pete. He looked straight at Mae's eyes deeply. No words came out until Mae smiled. She hugged his son tightly.

"Welcome home, son."

On the next Thursday, 11.30 PM

It was the last day of funeral ceremony in Ae's family house. They were almost done cleaning up. Everybody in the room took a glance at the youngest member of the family, Ae.

That man didn't have enough rest. He followed every steps of funeral ceremony. He handled the preparation each day. Everyone was worry.

Of course, Pete knew exactly how restless was Ae right now. Everyday, Ae would come back to bedroom almost midnight. He forced Pete to do intimate activity. It's not the roughest session they ever had, but more like forceful. Pete didn't have a heart to convince Ae doing it softer this time. Pete thought that maybe it is the way he released his emotion.

Suddenly, a familiar rough hand grabbed Pete's wrist. "Why are you still here? You have to sleep."

"Ae..." Pete was startled but he successfully came to his sense. "Ae need to take a bath first and sleep."

Ae nodded. It was unusual. For a week, Ae didn't want to hear anything from Pete when Pete was trying to take him to rest.

"Mae, I go up first."

"Aw, sure, sure. Go ahead." Mae looked a bit awkward. She has been observing Ae, too.

Ae pulled Pete to their bedroom. He only let go of Pete's hand when they already were inside the room.

"I feel sticky. I want to take a shower."

"Khrab..." Pete hurriedly prepared Ae's change clothes and towel. "Here khrab..."

Ae took it and got out from the bedroom because the bathroom was outside the room.

Pete didn't wait long inside. After he heard water falling down the shower, Pete got out from the room to help others downstairs. He bumped into Nat in front of the stairs.

"Aw, Pete... I thought Ae wanted you to sleep. Why haven't you slept yet kha?"

"Ae is taking shower khrab, P'Nat."

"Hmm..." Nat looked hesitate to say something. "Is he... alright? Did he say something?" Nat didn't mention any name but his eyes pointing at the bathroom's door.

"Ae is sad khrab, P'Nat. He just doesn't show it like others do. He is showing it in an unfamiliar way." Pete sighed. "Maybe, that way is inherited because Mae didn't cry, too."

Nat smiled. Pete was so innocent. "Mae cried at the moment doctor said Por had gone. That's why, I was the one who called you a week ago."

"But Ae talked to Mae..."

"Kha. When Ae called, Mae could show us a tough attitude already. She stopped crying." Nat explained more. "Oh is so sensitive and had spent more time with Por, that's why he still cried until the 4th day."

Pete understood the way Oh felt. How about Ae? All this time Pete was sure that Ae was sad because he did everything he could do to the point of beyond reason.

"Pete... Ae is not someone who can not cry. You have seen him cry because of you, right? Everyone can see him sad right now, but he didn't even mention it. It worries Mae, actually." Nat went into detail. "It worries us."

"It worries me, too, khrab."

"I believe you can take care of Ae. You are the first person that can make Ae cries uncontrollably. Please, stay beside him."

"Khrab, P'Nat. Always. Thank you khrab."

"Kha, kha. He'll be out of the shower room in a minute. I'd better go to my room." Nat left and Pete slowly went down the stairs.

Ae finished showering. He walked to his bedroom and saw his husband still lending his hand for Mae and his elder brother.

That guy... Ae wanted to curse Pete for leaving him alone but he loves Pete too much, added by the grieve. He decided to let Pete do what he wanted.

Ae went into his bedroom. He hated it. He hated being alone here. His mind was recalling the last conversation of him and Por...

2 weeks ago...

Ae turned on the loudspeaker for this phone call because he was typing some reports for the section head, Forth.

"Por think of closing the small restaurant."

The statement was actually made his son frown. "Why are you thinking about it, Por? So out of the blue."

"The situation has changed. I'm getting older, so is your Mae. Our children has grown up and can stand by their own feet." Por answered. "We built this from scratch. We began from a stall. It was because my salary from the company that time was not enough to pay the school and have savings."

"Then, the restaurant is so historical. You don't need to close it."

"But it is getting bigger now."

"Should I come there and help you khrab?"

"No, you should focus on your career and family. Be a responsible guy."

Ae laughed.

"I really love this restaurant but honestly, even the savings now is too much for me and your Mae." Por continued talking about it.

"Why don't you do what you really want to khrab, Por? I will support you."

This time was Por's turn to laugh. "I really want to see you with apron, cooking and serving here once again."

"I did that everytime I went home, but when I arrived, you were already gone to the temple. You know that I will help Mae, so you take your time to the temple, right?"

Por laughed again.

Until the phone ended, Ae and Por had a good talk of everything. Mainly, about the shop. They even flashback to Ae when he was a high school student.

Unconsciously, the tears came down Ae's eyes after a week of being as logical as he could to hold it back. That night, Ae cried.

The sobbing was soft but heavy. Nat, who was about to knock the bedroom to invite Ae for discussion, heard it. She approached Pete on the ground floor, rushing.

"Pete, can you come back to your room, kha? I heard someone is sobbing."

Pete was blown. "Ae khrab?"

"You'd better hurry." Nat pushed him to go upstairs.

Pete was full of anxiety as he was walking to the bedroom. He didn't knock.

Pete calmly closed the door when he saw Ae crying. His husband who was sitting on the edge of the bed, looked away.

Pete kneeled down in front of him. "Ae..." His hands were touching Ae's knees. "Ae khrab..."

Ae moved his head. He didn't looked away now, but he looked down.

"Ae..."

Ae put his head straight. He looked into Pete's eyes. There was a pain in it.

"You are looking at me like you hurt." Ae, with the croak voice, commented.

"I am only mirroring what I see with my eyes right now." Pete said.

Ae's lips started shaking. He wanted to pour out all of his feeling.

"I want to... tell you, Ai Pete. I'm not as strong as everybody thinks. Even now..."

Pete didn't wait any longer. He hugged the man he loved the most in this world and let the man rely on his shoulder in this moment. It's Pete's turn to be a shoulder to cry on.

"Ai Pete..." Ae started sobbing. "Ai Pete..."

"Khrab..."

"It really is depressing. I want to be angry. I want to be angry to Por." He started yelling.

Pete strokes Ae's back tenderly, repeatedly.

"I want to talk to Por once again! He didn't even give me that chance! I'm angry! I hate how this situation make me depressed!"

Ae was crying although he yelled like an angry person. Too much sadness, it made him didn't know how to react anymore.

"Ae is sad..." Pete reflected. "Ae keep it to yourself for a long time..."

"I..." Ae didn't continue because Pete loosened the hug and kept some distance between them so Ae and Pete could face each other.

"Are Ae trying to be strong for this family? That is a good idea. I agree with Ae. However, the more Ae hide this sadness, you will be weaker from day to day." Pete said. "Sadness, in my opinion, is a normal feeling when we experience lost. Especially when it is about our family. Don't reason with your heart, Ae. Heart is what will make us act humanly."

Ae, with his bitter face with tears flowing from his eyes and down to his cheeks, listened carefully to his husband.

"No one is forbidden to be sad, be angry, be whatever feeling human can experience. Feeling is not an indicator of strength. If you cry or grieve but still bravely continue living and doing what you must do, that is what we called toughness."

Ae buried his head in Pete's chest. "What should I do? Ai Pete, what should I do if I want to meet Por once again? I want to..."

"Khrab..." Pete wrapped his arms on Ae's back. 

"Once again is enough." His voice became softer as he repeated it.

The long silence between the was only filled with the sound of Ae sobbing. It hurt Pete to see Ae breaking down like this. On the other hand, this step was important for Ae to let go of his feeling.

"Once again..." The voice sound weaker.

Pete let the man inside his embrace to unleash everything who had been remained unseen.

Hmm? Pete realized that Ae is no longer talking. His breath was more steady now. The head on his chest was heavier and more pushy.

"Ae...?" Pete held Ae's shoulders and tried to lift it up. He wanted to make sure Ae's condition. "Ae...?"

"Mmmhh..." Ae, whom eyes were closed, wrapped his arms around Pete's waist and put his head again on Pete's chest. "Pete..."

Ae rejected to be separated.

"Khrab... Ae, are you sleepy? Do Ae still have energy to lie on bed by yourself?" Pete was still talking to the super-sleepy Ae.

No answer.

The bedroom door was opened by Nat. He saw Ae's position right now. "Is he okay?" She whispered.

"He is sleeping."

Nat giggled and nodded. "We've heard everything, Pete. That was a really touchy confession. Thank you na..." She conveyed everyone's feeling to her brother-in-law. "It's better for you both to take some rest now. Good night na."

"Khrab, P'Nat."

After Nat left, Pete put Ae to bed. By looking at his husband's face, Pete curved a smile and exhaled heavily.

"Keeping your sadness by yourself is tiring, right? I'm feeling sad, too, if Ae did that. Why do Ae need to bear the burden alone when Ae have me by yourside?" 🙂

Friday, 06.30 AM

Ae felt so much better when he woke up that morning. He found himself hugging Pete's body and probably he had been doing it all night. Pete was, of course, still sleeping. Ae kissed his cheek before washing his face and went to the ground floor with intention to prepare anything needed before the restaurant starting to serve again. Being closed for a week is long enough, he thought.

On the other hand, Mae have been there before Ae. She didn't do anything but looking around the place, smiling. There were so many memories come to her mind. Her eyes glistened but she looked happy.

"Mae..."

Mae turned his face to the source of the voice, "Aw, you wake up as usual." Mae chuckled. "Feel better?"

"Hmm." Ae nodded. "I will help you to do the preparation."

"Not today." Mae replied shortly. "I think, it's time to close this restaurant for good."

Ae exhaled heavily, "Not you, too, Mae. Please, don't say that." Ae's face darkened. His nose wrinkled. "I don't want to hear more of something like this."

Mae's mouth curved into smile again after hearing his son complained. "I guess, Por have told you about it."

"This shop won't be closed!"

"I'm getting older, Ae. Nat will be more than willing to help me, but I want her to spend more time with Yim. Guiding my granddaughter to be a good person is more important than maintaining the restaurant." Mae explained. "Now, I'm living by myself. The savings is more than enough."

Ae wanted to scream and throw his anger to the woman in front of him for talking the same thing with Por. Ae didn't want the small restaurant to end. There, they had so many memories, not only for Mae but for Ae and Oh, too.

"If you don't want to continue running this restaurant, let me be." Ae decided. "No matter what, I will keep it going."

"Ae, don't force thing that should be put to an end."

"I don't!"

Mae was a little bit startled. However, she clearly recognized what Ae desired. "Ae, you have your career to build up more. You have Pete to take care of. It's time."

"MAE!"

"Ae khrab!" Pete, who hide himself for a while, came to decision that he need to show up. "What are Ae doing to Mae khrab? Ae don't need to yell at Mae."

Ae clammed up. His forehead knitted. He looked furious. His eyes looked straight at Mae.

"Ae..." Pete approached his enraged husband.

The touch of Pete's soft hand on Ae's hand, made the attention turned. Ae stared at the hand which holding him.

"Let's talk calmly." Pete said. "How about we have a seat first?"

"I don't want to sit!"

A fast reply from Ae didn't shake Pete's composure. He expected that.

"Okay, then. We will stand here and talk." Pete let Ae go and took some distance from both.

"I will live here. I will ask for workplace mutation to P'Forth. I will help you here, Mae. If you insist not to run this restaurant, I will ask P'Nat to teach me the noodle recipe and I will hire people."

Pete, personally, thought that the situation is predictable. He could understand Mae's point of view. He also got what Ae wants. Everything make sense for Pete.

"Do you think Mae don't love this shop?" Mae finally spoke up. "I don't want this shop to bother anyone. I love my family more than anything."

"You still don't understand, do you, Mae?" Ae impatiently asked.

"Mae khrab..." Pete intervened. "Mae, it's not only Mae who love this family. This family also loves Mae khrab."

Mae grasped Pete's hand. "Son, I also love you. I want him to take care of you. I want Ae not to be far from you again. He will be happier."

Pete smiled, "Who said that Pete will be far from Ae if Ae really do what Ae planned earlier?"

Not only Mae, Ae was also startled.

"Ae khrab, I will follow Ae wherever Ae may go." Pete said. "When my Mae visited here on Wednesday, I talked about it with her. She said that perhaps, I would need to stay here with Mae because Mae also need to be taken care of."

"Pete..." Mae amazed with the fact.

"If all your sons responsible to take care of their partner, then please let their partner to take care of Mae khrab." Pete hold Mae's hand.

"Why don't you talk to me about it?"

"Why should I talk to someone who didn't let himself being sad when his Por passed away?"

Those words hit Ae right to his heart.

"But since Ae already opened up last night, I will tell Ae everything na..."

The smile on Pete's face curved a smile on Ae, too. "We still need to talk about your work."

"Aw, Ae khrab. There is something called internet in this world. It is made for us who work from home. Nothing is impossible." Pete smiled widely. "Besides, my Mae will have more reason coming here. She really loves the noodle soup and frequently asks me to bring her here in the middle of working hours."

Mae chuckled listening to Pete's complaint. "Your Mae is really kind. I feel like having a best friend visit me everytimes she drops by."

"Mae khrab, I will need your guidance about this restaurant. Please teach me." Pete bow down.

Mae came closer to Pete and hugged his son-in-law tightly. "Thank you for everything, Pete."

09.30 PM

The milky white skinned man was sitting on the darker skinned man's lap. His waist was moving up and down with his hands was on the man who was lying under him. The bed was shaken, they could hear it creaky.

"Mmmhhh... Ah... So deep, Ae... Mmmhh..." Pete's face looked up to the ceiling. His mouth didn't stop moaning and talking erotically. "More... Ae–ah... Pete want more..."

Ae's manhood moved in and out reciprocally with the waist movement.

"Argh... Ai Pete... Squeeze it again..."

"Hmm? Aaahh... Ae... Ae like to be squeez–ah... like thi–mmmhh...? Like this khrab? Aaahh..."

Ae closed his eyes tightly when Pete really tightened his hole for Ae. "Aaarrgghh... Pete... Ah... Too good..."

"Aaaaahhh... Aaaaahhh.. good khrab... I feel like–mmmhhh... What should I do, Ae? Aaahh... It's not enou–AH!" Pete bewildered because Ae suddenly attacked his prostate gland roughly. "AH! Ae khra–aaaaahh! What are you doi–aaaahh... Ae... Ae..."

Ae stopped moving. He took out his member from Pete and made Pete lay on his back with pillow under his head. Ae lifted Pete's legs straight up in the air and restlessly penetrated.

"Haaaaah..." Pete curved up as the hot stick came inside him.

Ae gripped Pete's legs and resting them against one of his shoulders.

"It's... Mmmhh... Deeper... Ah... Ae... I like it, Ae... Mmmhhh..."

"Argh... It's amazing, Ai Pete... Ah... You're so adorable..."

Pete's head was shaking right and left. It was so good that he thought he would faint soon.

"Aaaaahhh Ae... Help me... I need to com–mmmhh... Deeper... More... Mmm–aaaahhh!" Pete tried to convince Ae by reaching Ae's waist. His hand could only stretch to Ae's hand but the pleasure made Pete scratched it.

Ae ouch, but he didn't stop moving. He opened Pete's legs widely, so he could lie his chest on top of Pete.

"Do you need something?" Ae asked.

Pete responded with wrapping his legs around Ae and pressing on Ae's bottom with his feet as a sign of the longing for more pressure inside.

Ae smirked, "You are naughty."

"Mmmhh... Ae... Faster..."

"Faster or deeper?"

"Both..."

Those puppy eyes of Pete could easily win over Ae. The man got up and kneeled down. Without command, Pete pulled his knees up to his chest and rest his feet on Ae's shoulder.

Pete trembled when Ae started moving faster as he wanted.

Too deep... Pete cried inside. Not because it was hurt but because...

With only several times movement of Ae's waist, Pete was out of his mind.

"Mmm–aaaahhh... Aaaahh... There, Ae... There... Nnnggghh... Aaaaahh..."

Ae was satisfied by seeing Pete lost his mind and begging for more.

"Do you still need to come?" Ae asked. "You have come once before."

"More... Mmmhhh... Pete still can come... Aaaahhh... Aaaaahh... Right there..."

Ae decided not to ask any more question. Pete kept begging to be faster, rougher, and deeper. In the current position, Ae could freely doing the three requested acts.

"Argh... Ai Pete, I can't anymore... I need to come soon..." Ae accelerated his movement.

He could not slow down, moreover to stop right now. If he did, they would not sleep until morning. This activity would not end. Ae was pretty sure that everyone passing by their bedroom heard every sound they were making right now.

"Ae... Ah... Ae... I'm comi–nggghhh ah... Ae... Ae..."

"Pete..."

"Aaahhh... Mmmhhh...!!"

Pete reached climax. The white liquid spread on his stomach. When Pete was still startling, spurting out his semen, Ae also ejaculated inside Pete's hole.

Once Pete stretched out his legs, Ae dropped his body on top of Pete.

"Ae khrab... My semen is all on my stomach khrab. It's dirty." Even though it seemed like Pete wanted Ae to get up, Pete didn't do anything. He just warned Ae.

Ae answered with sucking Pete's nipple out.

"Aeeeee~"

Ae chuckled. He kept nibbling that pink part of Pete's body.

"Fine. I will let Ae do that just for tonight." Pete gave in. He stroked Ae's hair gently. "Ae have me. I have Ae. Nothing to worry about."

Ae lifted his head up to kiss Pete's lips. He inserted his tongue brutishly, it made Pete's eyes widened.

"Nggghh... Mmmhh... Mmm..."

The click sounds of their saliva mixing up was heard. Pete closed his eyes because he started feeling good again.

Ae broke the kiss. He slid to the other side of the bed and put off his condom. Pete was watching what Ae was doing. Too intense, it made Ae feel awkward.

"What are you looking at?"

"That..." Pete pointed out the used condom. "Ae came a lot." He refered to the white thick liquid inside the condom. "If Ae come that much every time, doing it with Ae continuously for a week without protection will make me pregnant."

Ae laughed, "Now you make me want to see you pregnant."

"Aeeeee~"

"You must be so cute with the bump."

"Aeeeee~ stop it khrab..." Pete pouted while hitting Ae's shoulder. "Ae know I can't."

"I'm not talking about kids. I don't want one, too. I just want to see you with the baby bump." Ae grinned.

Ae threw the condom to the bin. He flipped his body to lay on his side, facing Pete.

Pete was cleaning up the mess on his stomach with tissue. He shared some pieces to Ae clean his own.

"Ai Pete..."

"Khrab..."

"Thank you na..."

Pete stopped moving. He was stunned. He turned his face to Ae. His husband was still looked down, cleaning up his body.

Ae looked up. He caught Pete staring at him with a confused face.

"Thank you..." Ae cupped his husband's cheeks. "...for thinking one step ahead of me in this situation. I'm grateful that you are mine."

Pete put his hands on top Ae's hands which was still cupping his face.

"We've promised to stay together for better and worse. What I am doing now is my way to remind Ae that Ae have me here." Pete said. "Please, touch my cheeks like this until I sleep khrab Ae..."

Ae shook his head, rejecting Pete's request. "Is it better than what we always do?" He refered to the habit of hugging each other when sleeping.

"Aw, that's so much better khrab." Pete's eyes sparkled.

Ae got up from the bed. He took two pair of short pants and t-shirts from the floor. He gave Pete one pair. Ae knew that Pete was more comfortable if he wears something when sleeping.

Ae lay on the bed, pulling Pete into his embrace and kissed in many places of Pete's face before calmly closing his eyes. Pete giggled when Ae did it.

"Good night, Ai Pete."

"Pete love Ae na..."

No respond from Ae but a deep forehead kiss before hitting the hay.

The milky white skinned couldn't hide his smile. Ae always made Pete feel really loved by him.

"Sleep well, Ae... Good night..."

•••

Hello!

I killed someone 😱
I succeed in killing one character
OMG I AM SHOCKED TOO! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME FOR KILLING POR 😱

Okay.
So, there will be the last fan meeting in February, right? Let's be together until that day.

I hope you enjoy this chapter. Don't forget to leave some comments 💛

Cheers!
dedededeva 💋

Do you remember who Ae's boss, Mr.Suthilak, is? 😌

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

17.5K 1.5K 52
AePete Pete has a secret crush on his best friend but his feelings are never reciprocated... But what will happen when a third person will step in be...
27.2K 1.4K 31
Pete lacked confidence and self-esteem. One day, a young man knocked him over to save his life, and by doing so, changed his life completely. Ae was...
37.6K 2K 40
Pinson Trapped in his own house and made to do things without his consent... Forced to live a life of a slave by his own father... The innocent littl...
939K 25.6K 90
Focus on TinCan & KlaNo and a little AePete, TharnType or else. We'll see later. This FF is a continuation of the last episode of LBC. How TinCan imp...