Riptide! (A Wesley Stromberg...

By xohipstaplease

More

Riptide! (A Wesley Stromberg Fanfiction..)
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 35
Part 33
Part 34
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Epilogue
A/N!!!

Part 4

682 13 1
By xohipstaplease

*Wesley's POV*

my knuckles make contact with the wooden door three times before i stand and wait, my hands shoved into the pockets of my blue jeans.

seconds later i hear the clicking of shoes coming towards the door before it opens, revealing a shy looking Chloe.

my eyes scan her body as my heart beat seems to be racing in the bottom of my throat. i swallow hardly before looking up to meet her eyes. 'you look amazing' i speak, her cheeks heat as she bites down on her bottom lip.

'uh-' i speak, clearing my throat when my voice comes out croaky. 'we should go' i smile, nudging my head towards my black car sitting out the front of her house. 'you drove the few meters to the front of my house?' she giggles as she closes the door and locks it.

'i thought i'd save you the walk?' i shrug as we head towards my car, 'its thoughtful' she smirks, mumbling a thanks when i open the car door for her. i quickly shut it once shes in before i head around the car to the drivers side.

'excited for your first ever party?' i question, slidding into the drivers seat. 'why would i be excited?' she asks, i shrug my shoulders, turning the key and bringing the ignition to life. 'its your first party experience!' i exclaim, pulling off the curb. 'also! you'll be experiencing it with me!' i add, quickly shooting her a grin before looking back to watch where im driving.

she chuckles quietly. 'yea, yea..' she trails off before i see her glance at me from the corner of my eye. 'i wonder about you..' she sighs, i frown, looking at her quickly. 'why?' i question, coming to a stop at a red light before i turn to face her.

'why are you hanging out with me?' she asks, i shrug my shoulder, 'you know... you may be some "nobody" at school, but that doesn't mean anything to me..' i trail off, looking back to the road as i begin to drive when the light turns green.

'that doesn't mean you should hang out with me Wesley, how are people from school going to take this!?' she questions, motioning between us. i shrug once again, 'i dont really care'

'well i do.' she states crossing her arms, i roll my eyes before speaking. 'like it would bother you.. it shouldn't. if anything it would bother me but it still doesn't! im the one who would lose respect form the school and i still dont give a shit, that whole thing is fucked up' i state.

'what whole thing?' she asks, 'the whole, jock, cheerleader, nobody thing. who the hell even come up with that shit? like seriously.. its just stupid' i huff.

Chloe stays silent, fiddling with her fingers in her lap as she stares down at them. 'i just dont know why you'd wanna be seen with me' she finally mumbles. 'what do you mean?' i sigh, giving her a quick glance though shes still staring down at her hands.

'im nothing special, i still fit into the nobody part of school.' she shrugs, looking out of her window as we drive. 'nothing special?' i question, she just nods her head in reply. 'i dont know when the last time you looked in the mirror was... but last time i looked at you, you were fucking beautiful and i only looked at you a few seconds ago.' i state.

i see her look over to me in shock, her eyes staying locked on me as i continue to watch the road. 'Wesley' she sighs, finally looking back out her window. 'it doesn't matter what you think anyways' is all she says.

the rest of the drive is quiet, soonly enough we're parked out the front, both of our seatbelts off. 'you ok?' i question, watching her as she bites her lip, her eyes scanning the front yard where there are already a few drunk people scattered around with beer bottles in hand.

she quickly looks to me, our eyes meeting. 'maybe i shouldn't have come.. am i even meant to be here' she frowns, i quickly nod my head. 'its an open house party but i already told him you were coming he said its all sweet' i smile.

she sighs, glancing back out the window. i quickly jump out and head around to the other side of the car, opening the door although she makes no attempt to get out. 'you know..' i trail off, she glances up at me. 'the party is much more fun, inside' i smirk.

she rolls her eyes. i quickly hold out my hand for her and she takes it, allowing me to get her out of the car and shut the door. i click the button to lock it and release her hand, both of us walking up the pathway to the front door.

'this isn't going to be project x is it?' she asks once we near the door, i chuckle, looking back, she looks quiet frightened to say the least. i quickly shake my head before taking her hand in mine, giving it a small squeeze before walking inside with her hand in mine.

'Wes!' someone shouts, i smile when i see Liam. 'Hey man!' i speak, giving him a half hug with my free arm. 'im glad you could make it dude!' he says before looking beside me to Chloe. 'this must be the lovely Chloe you told me about' he smiles before reaching out his hand to her.

she smiles, gently taking his hand and shaking it, surprised when he places a small kiss to the back of her hand. 'lovely to meet you, darling' he grins. she nods her head, 'uh, lovely to meet you to' she says.

'can i get yous a drink?' he asks, looking between us, 'a beer for you im guessing' he smirks at me and i nod with a small chuckle, he then glances to Chloe, 'for you?'

she shrugs her shoulders, 'i dont..' she trails off, i look to Liam, giving him a smal smile, 'just get two beers, if she doesn't like it i can drink it' i shrug, he gives me a nod before hurrying off through the crowd. 'did you wanna sit?' i question, she shakes her head.

'no, i sat enough in the car' she smiles slightly, i give her a small nod before looking around the room awkwardly. 'uh..' i trail off, sighing when i see Liam rushing back to us. 'that was quick' i chuckle, he nods, holding out the two unopened bottles. i quickly pop both after taking them, thanking Liam before i hand one to Chloe.

she takes a sip, her face screwing up before she looks to the bottle. 'dont like it?' i question, she shrugs her shoulders. 'its ok, i can drink it.. its dealable' she laughs.

.

i sit on one of the couches, watching in amusement as Chloe attempts to play beer pong, but of course she fails misserably. she laughs everytime she misses, swaying side to side as she has to drink yet again another cup of beer.

'your girl is a great partier' Liam chuckles, sitting beside me. 'so you wouldn't believe me if i said this is her first party?' i question, his eyes widen as he looks from her to me. 'bullshit!' he exclaims, all i do is nod. 'im serious, first ever party'

'fuck, she was born for this!' he shouts over the music, i nod my head, turning my attention back to Chloe whos now leaning on the table for support. i stand to my feet quickly when she almost topples over, making my way through the crowd to her.

'hey love' i chuckle once i reach her, she grins stepping away from the table as new people begin to play, 'Hi!' she beams, stumbling as she steps towards me. i quickly wrap my arm around her waist, pulling her up to stand straight. 'you ok there?' i ask.

she giggles, 'i've never drunk before you know' she grins, gently wrapping her left arm around my neck. 'oh, i can tell' i chuckle, she pouts playfully, her bottom lip glistening from the wetness of it. i bite down on my own bottom lip before looking into her glazed over eyes.

'did you wanna sit down now darlin?' i ask but she shakes her head, her eyes scanning over the room of dancing, drunken people.

she looks up to me with a smirk, her right hand being brought up to rest on my chest. i glance down to her hand before looking back to her. 'i wanna dance..' she trails off, her hand slowly sliding down to my stomach.

she giggles before stepping out of my grip and stumbling towards where everyone has made a makeshift dancefloor. i quickly chase after her, wrapping my arm back around her waist and pulling her somewhere into the middle.

i turn her to face me, pulling her up against my chest harshly. her eyes are wide and almost to innocent for me to dance with her like im about to but i quickly shake the thoughts from my head, bringing my hands to her hips and pulling them against mine.

she bites her bottom lip when i move my hips against hers, but soon she smiles, bringing her arms up around my neck.

she surprises me when she begins to move her hips with mine, our hips rolling in to meet each others and giving me possibly the best satisfied feeling i've ever gotten while dancing.

i swallow when she looks up at me through the hair thats fallen over her face, i remove one hand from her right hip and tuck it behind her ear, earning a small thankfull smile from her.

i bring my lips down to her ear, letting out a deep breath before whispering, 'turn around for me, sweetheart'

she gives me a confused look but complies, turning around so her back was to me. i wrap my left arm around her waist, pulling her against me, sighing when her ass presses against my crotch.

we begin to move against each other again, her backside rubbing against me as we do. i bring my right hand up, gently grabbing her throat as i bring my lips down to the side of her neck. i hear her let out a soft moan when my lips make contact, pressing a trail off kissed from her shoulder up to her jawline.

i take a bold move and run my tongue up the skin before sucking on her jawline, she moans a bit louder, bringing her bum harder against me. shit.

i groan when she wraps her arm behind her and around my back, holding her back firmly to my chest. with one swift movement i swing her around to face me, my eyes meeting her wide ones before i lean down and connect my lips with her neck once more.

i use my arms to wrap around her waist and pull her against me hardly. she moans as i softly bite down on her skin, rolling my hips against hers harder.

'Wes' she breaths, i pull back to look down at her red rimmed eyes, i give her a small smile before we continue to dance again, her arms once again snaking around my neck.

'i should get you home' i whisper into her ear, she stops moving, stepping away from me as she nods. i sigh before taking her hand and heading for the front door.

'Leaving so soon?' Liam asks, stopping up near the door. i nod, 'i've gotta get this one home' i chuckle, looking down to Chloe who gives us a lazy smile.

'i understand..' he trails off, nodding his head. 'your girls a partier! certainly a keeper mate' he adds, patting my shoulder before saying goodbye and disapearing into the crowd. i huff before leading Chloe out to my car, helping her in before i get in myself.

'did you have fun?' i ask after we had driven in silence for a while, she gives me a nod before she rests her head against the glass.

i quickly park in my driveway once we arrive back, looking over to Chloe only to hear soft snores comming from her. i sigh before hauling myself out of the car and quickly heading around to her side.

i manage to open the door and catch her before she falls, unclipping her belt before i pick her up into my chest bridal style. She lets out a soft groan before she moves her arms around my neck.

'Keys babe?' i question, she brings one hand down to her chest, i quickly look away when she reaches down the front of her dress, pulling keys out before she holds them out to me, putting her arm back around my neck once i manage to grab them.

i unlock the door and nudge it open with my knee before stepping in and kicking it closed. she nuzzles into my neck as i carefully carry her up the stairs, taking in a deep breath before she releases it.

i pull her blankets back before laying her down, unclipping and removing her heels before i throw the blankets over her. 'are you going to be ok, Babe?' i question, she gives me a mumbled reply that i cant quiet catch.

'what was that, love?' i chuckle, sitting on the edge of the bed. 'i just need sleep' she mumbles before rolling onto her side, huffing. 'ok. i'll be back to check on you in the morning, beautiful' i speak, standing from the bed and heading for the door. 'goodnight' i whisper before heading out.

'where were you?' my dad asks as soon as i step through the doors. 'a party, i took Chloe' i speak, shutting the door behind me, he gives me a small nod, 'the neighbour?'.

'yea..' i trail off, 'shes hot!' Keaton chimes in from the lounge, 'mhm' i hum before looking back to my father, 'is that all? im tired' i speak, he nods, 'yea, fine..' he says waving me off with his hand.

i furrow my eyebrows before shaking it off and heading upstairs to my room.

im still amazed at how tonight went!

Chloe actually come to a party with me..

and we danced..

dirty danced.

to say i was surprised when she started rolling and grinding her hips against mine is an understatement. i never even knew she could move like that!

it was hot!

she is hot.

she has to be one of the most beautiful girls in that entire school and yet shes classified as some Nobody i honestly dont get how that even works.

with a fucked up school like that i would expect all the pretty girls to be popular to be honest. but apparently that school just got even more fucked..

after changing my cloths i fall onto my bed, lying on my back as i stare up at the ceiling. tonights party and the way we danced together almost perfectly playing through my head, leaving a what felt like permanent smile on my lips.

She was beautiful

She was stunning.

.

.

.

ohay!

Love to the chicky voting x!

how is everybody?

i hope your enjoying this story so far even though, its pretty eh rn.

photo of them dressed for the party either >here

or ^ here

enjoy baaabes! xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.1K 927 47
*A wesley stromberg fan fiction*
6.8K 301 50
Saige and Wesley haven't seen each other since the day they broke up. They both claim they've gotten over each other, but deep down, they know they h...
25.9K 842 42
"I forgive you." I say to him, for what feels like the millionth time.