come over ʸᵒᵒⁿᵐⁱⁿ

By MILKLIPS

"Jeongguk, turn that stupid ass shit down, you see Taehyung up there trying to god damn meditate but you play... More

COME OVER
PLAYLIST
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
delete later
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
EPILOGUE

TWENTY ONE

5.3K 349 162
By MILKLIPS

・ ༘🍶ೄ
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝔒𝔫𝔢
—————————————

"Go fish," Jimin says smugly, one hand holding his cards and the other hand is stroking the feline in his lap who's purring away as she dozes off. Yoongi sticks his nose up in the air pretentiously as he waits for Jimin to pick a card. "Have any aces?"

Yoongi huffs out something incoherent as he throws down the card and Jimin squeaks out a noise of happiness as he snatched the card from the middle. "You're such a poor sport," he says with an airy laugh. "Such a baby," Jimin coos as Yoongi grimaces out a smile back and Jimin bats his long lashes back at Yoongi who pushes himself onto his knees before crawling closer to Jimin until they're nose to nose.

"I'm the baby?" He asks.

"Yeah and what about it?" Jimin hums out cheekily, hand petting at the nape of the cats neck

"You're the bane to my existence, Park Jimin," Yoongi jokes and Jimin laughs softly.

"Good," he replies smugly.

"Good?"

"For me, I like bugging you," he says.

"Bane," Yoongi tuts, tilting his head to the right so he can duck low and peck Jimin's lips before he's pulling away.

"That's it?" Jimin asks, letting out a noise of complaint, throwing down his cards as they sprawl out onto the porch deck and stairs before he fists Yoongi's shirt in his hands, tugging him closer. Yoongi chuckles, pecking Jimin's lips again but they linger on his a little longer before he pulls back just a couple inches.

"More," Jimin grins.

Yoongi ducks his head low again, teasingly brushing his lips against Jimin's lips. He flicks his tongue out just enough to lick at Jimin's lips before pushing his lips to his and they're interrupted by a gasp of horror.

"Not in front of the baby! You sickos!"

They turn their head to see Taehyung walking up the lawn, one earbud in his ear and the other hanging, his mouth ajar. "You guys can be freaky all you want but leave the kitty out of it," He scolds, stomping over and scooping the small cat out of Jimin's lap.

They had found out about the cat the night Yoongi brought it into his room, he meowed so loud for such a small thing and his friends immediately swarmed into his room to coo at her.

"Carry on with your exhibitionism," Taehyung huffs before he walks around the couple and inside with the cat in his hold, mumbling an "it's okay, uncle Tae's got you now, away from your dirty parents."

Jimin rolls his eyes and then turns back to look at Yoongi, twirling the older boy's string of his hoodie around his finger.

"Coming to our show tonight?" Yoongi asks, kissing around Jimin's face and Jimin lives for the affection Yoongi gives him.

"Wouldn't miss it," Jimin grins, "I'm going with Hoseok Hyung and Taehyung to shop for an outfit first though."

"And I'm not invited?" Yoongi asks.

"It's a surprise," Jimin coos. "The crowd has been getting larger and larger at the club and I'm so happy for you all, I think, I have a gift for you though," Jimin tells the bassist who sits back to lean against the wooden pillar.

"I don't like surprises, and for me? I don't need anything."

"Please, you'll love it."

"I know whatever you do I'll love it," Yoongi rolls his eyes with a soft smile and Jimin can't help but smile widely, feeling giddy and excited for tonight. "Just can't believe you're going out with my friends without me."

"They're my friends too now."

"I know and I'm happy."

Jimin cracks a grin, trying to contain a giggle.

"Me too."

・ ༘🍶ೄ

Jeongguk is hitting his drum sticks against a wooden crate he's sitting on, humming to himself. They're supposed to be going on soon and two of their members are missing and a certain boyfriend as well. Seokjin is tuning his guitar, strumming it to test as Yoongi nibbles on the skin around his finger. Safe to say that Jimin is his good luck charm and the crowd out there tonight is humongous.

"We're here!" Jimin cries out excitedly, Hoseok and Taehyung walking backstage quickly and Jimin is holding a cardboard box, placing it down on a table before he jumps onto Yoongi happily.

"What's in the box?" Yoongi asks, pressing a kiss onto Jimin's temple, arm secure around his waist.

"My surprise," Jimin Huns excitedly as he steps away from Yoongi to show off what looks to be his new outfit. pink overalls with a black, graphic t-shirt beneath it, one strap undone and hanging. Yoongi doesn't get it at first and then he noticed that the t-shirt is designed with their band name and a bunch of beautiful symbols and pictures.

"Wha—"

"Gguk and I designed this, I wanted to make some clothes for you guys and it was almost a complete group effort," Jimin says and Yoongi tries not to combust and Jimin excitedly opens the box, pulling out a dark denim jacket with patches of designs on it, ripped stylishly with their band name on the back and Yoongi swoons at Jimin.

"Do you like it?" Jimin asks, biting his bottom lip nervously.

"I love it," Yoongi says breathlessly, Park Jimin is an angel reincarnated.

"Thank god," Jimin says as Yoongi walks over and envelopes him in a tight hug.

"You're amazing," Yoongi whispers as Jimin snuggles further into his chest.

"I wanna stay like this but we have to get you guys dressed and then you have a show to do!" Jimin exclaims before peeling himself away from Yoongi before running to the box to hand out their new band shirts and clothing. Yoongi feels something blossoming in his chest, his chest feels tight and he swears he's going to burst.

As Jimin smooths down the collar of his denim jacket, humming a tune of one of their songs under his breath. His eyes are lowered as he absentmindedly runs his fingers over the collar and then over Yoongi's collarbones.

"Jimin," Yoongi says, stepping closer so their chests bump and Jimin looks up with Bambi eyes, sparkling and his lips are parted and Yoongi doesn't know how anyone couldn't fall in love with him.

"Mhm?" Jimin hums, reaching up to trace the bridge of Yoongi's nose all the way down to the tip of it, a grin finding its way on his lips.

"I love you, too, you know?" Yoongi asks and Jimin's eyes open wide at the statement, his cheeks going a fiery red. Jimin bites on his bottom lip, his eyes sparkling and he wraps his arms around Yoongi's neck, hugging him tightly.

"I know," Jimin mumbles against the fabric of Yoongi's shirt and then he pulls away, tears are falling down his cheeks and his bottom lip is quivering and Yoongi feels his heart clench.

"Don't cry, please, what's wrong."

"I-I thought no one else would love me," Jimin cries out, "he told me no one would ever want me but you do, and I'm so happy," Jimin sobs and Yoongi can only pull Jimin into a tight embrace, petting Jimin's fluffy blonde hair, threading his fingers through it.

"Don't cry."

"You make me so happy," Jimin blubbers as he pulls away and Yoongi wipes at Jimin's free falling tears with his thumbs as he lets out a laugh, cupping his cheeks.

"You make me happy, too, I don't like seeing you cry," Yoongi tells him and Jimin can only nod, "don't cry, I don't want to ever be the reason for your tears."

"But they're happy tears," Jimin sniffles, the tip of his nose red and Yoongi laughs.

"I'd rather just see you happy, even though you're a pretty crier, y'know," Yoongi says, kissing Jimin's lips and it causes Jimin to laugh as he nuzzles into Yoongi, nodding at Yoongi's jaw before kissing down it.

"If you say so," Jimin giggles back and before they can kiss again there's a voice being cleared.

"Can you lovebirds hurry up, if you haven't noticed this is one of our biggest crowds and they've been waiting for us," Hoseok says in a matter of fact tone, his face impatience but his eyes are glimmering with happiness, seeing one of his best friends so in love and Yoongi looks back at Jimin, kissing his forehead quickly.

"I'll be back."

"Break a leg," Jimin nods, letting out a fit of giggles as Yoongi pulls away to be dragged onto the stage by Hoseok.

Jimin walks over to peer out from the back of the stage, watching as Yoongi fixes the strap of his bass as Taehyung talks to the crowd.

"This is one of the biggest crowds we've ever performed in front of and we'd like to start off with our song fake lov—" Taehyung is cut off by Yoongi who leans over to whisper something into his ear and Jimin is confused.

"Ah, actually, in celebration let's try something new," Taehyung chuckles into the mic as the crowd cheers at the sound of that, glancing across the crowd and then he looks back at Jimin and gives him a wide smile. "We've only ever practiced this a couple times but our amazing producer, song writer and bassist, Min Yoongi wrote it for someone special and we'd like to perform it for you."

The crowd bursts out cheering as Jeongguk starts by playing the drums and Jimin's never heard this song before but when the lyrics start its then that he realizes what song it is. "You're beautiful babe, you're really something, stylin' I gotta say..."

Jimin is going to combust, he finished the song. "Puppy love, butterflies, made you blush, you made me smile..."

His song, they're song. He wants to cry happy tears again but he holds back as he listens to the song, watching Yoongi strum his guitar, his eyes always fleeting back to look at Jimin who waves at him.

"If you just let me come over babe," 

Taehyung ends the song and the crowd claps and cheers. Yoongi glances back at Jimin with a content smile as Yoongi opens his arms wide. Jimin points to himself with a coy smile and Yoongi nods. Jimin is too happy to hold back so he runs towards Yoongi full speed, jumping over the cords and equipment and he runs into Yoongi's arms.

"Speaking of the devil!" Taehyung laughs happily as Yoongi kisses Jimin's cheek. The crowd eats it all up as Jimin stares out at the crowd of fans that Yoongi and their friends worked hard for. Wolf whistles and loud hollering going around and he feels amazing. He presses his cheek against Yoongi's chest as he hugs his waist, Yoongi resting his cheek on top of his head.

"I'll let you perform," Jimin whispers with a giggle and he pulls away from Yoongi with another kiss on his cheek, waving to the crowd, blushing before he scurries backstage again.

He walks out into backstage before he walks out to the club where everyone is jamming to the songs playing. He wants a drink even though the drinking age is nineteen, the bartenders know him, specifically as Yoongi's boyfriend but they believe he's nineteen. Jimin doesn't drink much, just a shot but he like hanging out at the bar to watch from the crowds perspective, to see what they see when they see the band.

It's amazing and it's an adrenaline rush.

"Guess you're famous now, kid," the bartender hums and Jimin laughs with a shake of his head.

"They deserve all the love."

・ ༘🍶ೄ

Jimin hasn't stopped watching the band perform, his eyes sparkling as he glances over Yoongi, only when he feels a presence beside him does he tear his gaze away.

"Quite a show he has here, huh?"

Jimin turns his head and he swallows hard as he sees Namjoon leaning against the bar counter beside him.

"Why are you here?"

"Just trying to see whatever the fuck you see in that guy."

"He's everything you're not, that's good enough for me," Jimin spits out angrily which only causes Namjoon to scoff.

"Are you done playing their fucking roadie? This is getting pathetic," Namjoon shrugs.

"I love him and he loves me," Jimin says, his nose high in the air, trying to seem as big as possible.

"Ah, really? I bet that's what he tells all these bitches he sleeps with? Wanna bet he's hooked up with a some people in this club?" Namjoon asks and Jimin furrows his eyebrows.

"Like you would know."

"I know when I went here to hook up with people here I saw him sneaking off with people too, everyone wants to be a rockstars tramp."

"Shut up!" Jimin spits out. "I don't care! I don't care about you or what you have to say! You don't rule my life anymore so stay out of it," Jimin cries out in frustration. "He loves me, more then you can say for yourself,"

"Why would he love you? Why would anyone love you for anything besides the fact that you're easy, you put out for anyone who's willing to give you any fucking attention."

"No," Jimin croaks, "It's not like that."

"Right, like that video I have of you two? That wasn't you being easy, huh?"

"Fuck you, Namjoon, you're such a dick," Jimin says, blinking away his tears because he's trying to remind himself what Yoongi said. He turns on his heels and walks off without another word, shaking his head.

He doesn't want to cry, and if he won't cry for his boyfriend he most definitely won't cry over Namjoon. He's not worth it.

・ ༘🍶ೄ

bOOM

I'm soft also maybe some surprise next chapter or two so beware. It's a long chapter this time! 2.3k words!!

Here ya go

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 19.6K 20
❝Have you ever painted anybody naked?❞ You ask out of curiosity. Yoongi clears his throat nervously, ❝No.❞ ❝Could I be the first?❞ ≿━━━━༺ ✺ ༻━━━━≾ ➺...
337K 22.8K 33
►► super rich kids with nothing but fake friends. yoongi x jimin MILKLIPS 2017© cover by @97SKUNK
sex By amber

Fanfiction

626K 41.2K 62
"i don't care, i need a fuck." vmin © yoongisparks
100K 4K 49
Yoongi was the cause of your euphoria. You were each other's happiness. [#𝟑 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜] [#𝟑 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐱𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫] ...