(Discontinued)

Bởi XPersona4

This version is discontinued. There is a rewritten version that is being published and is ongoing. I plan on... Xem Thêm

I'm not a demon! (Naruto Fanfiction)
Im Akane.
Best Friends---New Team
Kakashi sensei and the Survival Test
Do we fail or pass?
3 passing teams and possibly a new friend?
The C-rank mission with Hinata
Zabuza Sensei
Akane sempai?!
Training and Zabuza's regrets
The end of Zabuza and Haku.
Chunin exams, start... now
The Chunin exams part 2
Do I belong in this world?
A new power, a need for revenge, and another vision
Training with Mion Sensei... I think.....
Akane Vs. Temari... again
The Attack On Konoha. Deaths.
Black Rose (part 1.)
Black Rose pt.2
Black Rose Part 3
Black rose part 4.
black rose part 5
Black Rose 6
Back rose part 7
That day
Black rose + authors note
Black flower filled of death
End of false hatred
Note from Author
Official Release date
ITS UP

The Chunin exams part 3

4.8K 170 20
Bởi XPersona4

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto or the Naruto Characters. I only own the characters and the clan that I made up. 

 Sorry to make everyone reading this wait so long! I was really busy setting up for 2 weddings so there were a lot of people in my house and I didn't have the time to finish writing and update.

Thanks to my new fans: 

lionqueen500

and 91Tina6Bina13

Please vote comment fan and tell others about this story! The Akatsuki said so!!! So please listen to them!!!

Now to the story"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Akane's POV)

"Listen guys... If there is an instence when we become seperated, don't trust anyone if they look like one of our team. Like just now, there's a possiblility that an enemy will transform to get close to us!" Sasuke said, when we were sitting in a circle.

"Yeah." Naruto said.

"So what do we do?" Sakura asked. 

"We'll decide on a password." Sasuke said.

"Do you have any idea's for a password?" I asked.

"Yeah. Listen, if the password is incorrect, no matter what he looks like... Presume he is an enemy! I'll only say it once, so listen closely. You ask, Ninja song, 'Ninja Chance.' And the reply is this: 'It is the chance to sneak up where a large number of enemies is making a scene. The quiet place has no secret hideout. It is important for a Shinobi to know the right time... The time when an enemy is tired and drops his guard.' thats it." Sasuke said.

...

I didn't get any of that... Except for the question....

"Okay!" Sakura said with determination. How...
 "Could you say it again?" Naruto asked.

"I told you I'd only say it once." Sasuke said.

"Could it be that you couldn't memorize it? You Idiot!" Sakura asked. "I got it right away!" Sakura gloated. 

"I-I memorized it perfecly! I thought just in case, I'd listen one more time..." Naruto said... That liar.

"I'll carry the scroll." Sasuke said getting up.

"Hey wait Sasuke!" Naruto yelled when something cut his face. "Ouch. "What is it?" He asked, we all looked towards the direction where what ever cut him came from. 

Suddenly a large gust of wind comes towards us. We were all holding our arms in front of us to block ourselves form the wind. 

"A new enemy?!" Sasuke exclaims

The wind grew more powerful and we were seperated. We all were blown to different places. 

Where was I. I didn't know. I started walking around the area trying to sense some of there chakra's. I must have gone pretty far if I couldn't sense their Chakra's. At least half a kilometer away. (.31 miles or 500 meters is half a kilometer). 

I started running... Kabuto is at the Chunin exams. I need to find them quick. Or Orochimaru will get to Sasuke and give him the curse mark. I have to prevent that. I told my grandfather that Kabuto was her and it that it was likely Orochimaru was here to. But... We can't move yet. We have to wait for him to attack first. 

'Akane! Calm down!' Mirai yelled.

'huh? What? Ooh.' I said in my head.

'Your going the wrong way. Turn around and you'll run into them in less then 10 minutes' She said.

"What? I was going the wrong way the entire time?' I say to her. Not yell but say.

'Yes. Now hurry up and turn around.' She scolds me.

'Yes. Thanks, Mirai.'

'You are welcome.' She says. At some times...Mirai acts like my second mother. 

I started jumping through the tree's. I started to feel there Chakra's. Along with another one. Orochimaru's. 

I was almost there. Soon enough I could see Sasuke. I also saw Orochimaru lunge for him, his fangs out. I drew some blood and clapped by hands together and said "Summoning Jutsu." He was almost there. But I didn't thing I could make it. But I had to try. I ran at my full speed and jumped into the tree but I was too late. Orochimaru's teeth were in Sasuke's neck.

"Dang it! I couldn't make it in time." I say to myself.

"Akane! You were in Konoha too. Now I can finally give you the mark. But not today. I don't have enough time. Next time we meet... It will be my victory." He said sinking into the ground.

"Sasuke! Sasuke!" Sakura yelled as Sasuke was screaming in pain.

"Akane! Can you help him! Please! I'll do anything!" She yelled.

"Sakura... Calm down. I will help him. It was my duty to protect him anyways."

"Huh? What do you mean?" She said with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"I can't tell you yet. But I will tell you guys soon." I say. Sasuke fell to the ground.

"Okay... Akane! Look! Th-there's a strange bruise on his neck... What is it?!" She asked.

"it's... A curse mark. Let me see him now. I'll do as much as I can." I tell. 

"Okay! I'll help you too. What  should I do?" Sakara asked trying to be brave.

"Well, first off we should get Naruto down. Then we should find a shelter that would fit all of us." I say while putting my sword away. 

We both took Naruto down and we put both of them in a tree shelter. I filled a bucket with water and put some of Mirai's Chakra in it. We soaked some towels in that water and put it on their forheads. Normally water at this temperature would be bad for their condition. But because of Mira's Chakra, any other temperature would be unsafe.  

(Freezing cold is the tempurature of the water.)

A few days later and we were still waiting for them to wake up. 

"Sakura... You should sleep." I tell her. She didn't sleep the whole time.

"No.. You should get some rest Akane... You need sleep." Sakura replies looking like she was about to fall asleep.

"I don't sleep much. I can survive a couple days with out sleep. I'll keep watch so sleep." I say. It was true, I didn't need much sleep because I really can't. But I try and sleep for a couple hours each day. 

"No.. I can't. I want to be watch over them." She says.

"Fine... But If you fall asleep I wont wake you up. I reply and she nods her head. Her head would fall down, but she would jerk back up. She was willing herself not to fall asleep.

(The next morning)

"Huh?! Did I fall asleep?" Sakura asked herself.

"Yes. But they didn't wake up yet." I tell her. 

Last night Mirai showed me a vision of the future. It was blurry for some reason. The visions were usually clear. But not this one. It just showed a lot of sand swirling around a person. I could only see the persons feet. 

"Sakura, I am going to get some food to eat. Just wait here okay?"  I said. 

"Okay." She said. 

I ran away and went to get some fish. It took some time because I couldn't find a river. When I got to the river I had to walk a bit until I saw some fish. 

When I got back I Sakura on the floor with her hair short and she was all beat up. Lee was on the floor all beat up next to a sound ninja. Ino, Shikamaru, and Choji were standing in front of Sakura. Ino was lying down on the floor and Shikamaru's jutsu faded away.

I run up and hook my arm on the neck of the sound Ninja who had his face bandaged, pushes him back just as I heard some one say. "Humph. I don't like this at all. You minor sound ninja..." Neji. That show off. "Bullying the second rate guys and putting on airs like a winner." He said.

I went and stood in front of Ino, Shikamaru, and Choji.

"You guys, thanks for looking after Sakura for me. I'll take it from here." I say. I felt a dark chakra come from Sasuke. He was about to wake up.

"Hah! Coming out of no where like coakroaches..." One of the sound ninja said.

"The kid with the bob lying over there is on out team, but... But you messed with him didn't you!" Neji said activating his Byakugan. I saw the others freak out. They probably never saw the Byakugan before.

"If your going to continue, I'll fight with full strenght." Neji stated. 

"What's wrong Neji?" The girl next to him said. 

I jumped up on to the branch Neji was on and I punched him in the face. "Show off." I said to myself. 

"What was that for?!" he yelled. 

"For... Never mind... This isn't the time." I say and jump down. I saw some people anime fall... But whatever. He'll soon regret calling me a failure.

"If you dont like me, don't play cool, come down here." The sound ninja with the bandaged  face said.

"No. Evidently, there's no need for that." Neji said putting his cool composure back on. I felt the dark chakra around Sasuke intestify and turn even darker. Sasuke was waking up.

I saw Sasuke stand up with the dark Chakra swirling around him. The curse mark spread around his body.

"Sasuke?! You're awake." Sakura exclaimed.

"Sakura... Who did this to you?" Sasuke Asked her.

 I saw some of the people shake in fear.

"Sasuke... That body?" Sakura says.

"Don't worry. On the contraty, strenght is rapidly flowing in... Right now, I feel good." Sasuke said.

"This is bad..." I say.

"Akane! What's happening?!" Sakura asked. "Why did the bruise spread?"

"This is dangerous, it's because of him..." I say.

"That guy gave it to me. At last I understand... I'm an avenger..." Sasuke said. I heard Shikamaru tell Ino to get out of the girls body. She must have the Yamanaka's clan's jutsu. 

"Dosu, this half-dead b*stard is nothing to be scared of!" The other sound guy said.

"Stop Zaku! Don't you understand?!" Dosu yelled.

"I'll take care of all of them... In one fell swoop!" Zaku said smugly. "Super Sonic Slicing Wave!" Zaku yelled. Causing blast of sounds to come towards all of us who put our hands infront of us to block ourselves. 

"Heh. He must have been blown to pieces!" Zaku said.

"Who did?" Sasuke said appearing behind him and punching him to the side. 

Sasuke did some handsigns and said, "Fire style- pheonix Flower Jutsu!" Causing balls of fire to be sent at Zaku.

"Don't push your luck! I'll blow them off!" Zaku said, while blowing the flames away with his jutsu, revealing the shuriken hidden in the fire.

If I don't stop this it'll be bad. But how...? 

"Zaku, below you!" Dosu yells after Zaku was hit by the shuriken. Sasuke comes up below Zaku and then goes behind him, grabbing his arms and pulling behind his back. Sasuke started pulling his arms back. Zaku was telling him to stop, but he didn't until he pulled Zaku's arms out of there sockets.

"You're the only one left. Make it a little fun for me." Sasuke said and walks towards Dosu.
"S-Stop!" Sakura yells running up to Sasuke and then hugs him from behind. This shocked me... A lot. There were tears running down her eyes as she pleaded for him to stop. Surprisingly, Sasuke's curse mark recedes and he stops walking too. 

Sasuke falls to the ground panting. Dosu pulls out a scroll from his sleve, and then says, "Sasuke... We can't defeat you the way you are now. This is our fee for settling this..." Dosu puts down the scroll and continues, "Please let us withdraw from here. It seems selfish, but we now have something we need to confirm, too.  That being said let's make a promise. If there's another opprtunity to battle with you in this test, we won't run or hide." and he starts walking away with his comrades in his arms.

"Wait! Who in the world is Orochimaru? What did he do to Sasuke?! Why Sasuke?!" Sakura asked.

"I don't know... We were just given the orders to make the hit on Sasuke." Dosu said.

"Sakura... I'll tell you about him. I promise. And you, tell Orochimaru this the next time you see him, the future is not in your favor. If he wants to know who said that, tell him the future." I said. 

"I will be sure to telll him... Wait... You're the girl who... Never mind." Dosu said. 

"Hey are you okay?! It's a pain, but Ino, I'll leave Lee to you." Shikamaru said. 

"Got it." Ino replied

"Sakura's in danger!" Naruto said in his sleep. What the heck. 

"Sasuke. Don't use your Sharingan. Don't ask why just dont."

This is going to be a big pain.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

4.4K 163 12
This is a rewritten story that I originally wrote year(s) ago. If you want more details- the original book is still available on my page.
93 14 13
This is about how a girl is an angle and meets Naruto as a young boy becoming his sister. They have a happy life. Her as an ANBU and Naruto a ninja...
4.3K 207 18
DISCONTINUED (Rewrite has been published. The Reprise: Our Scars) Left with nothing but the memories, the young Nara boy still reminisced. The pain...