Predator and the Prey (Cai Xu...

By FishnetShirtKunKun

It's my second Cai XuKun x Reader FF. πŸ˜… And again my English is terrible(Not as good as others) πŸ›‘No real re... More

The Stares of a Predator 001
Eaten or Beaten or Taken 002
The Bunny Among Us 003
I'm Cross Dressing 004
What, You Pervert? 005
I'm Only Doing This So I Can Avoid My Feelings 006
Laughing But Seducing No 007
Low Key He's Trying To Seduce Me 008
You're a Liar 009
Overloaded Emotions 010
Unloved by Him-Xiao Tang 011
My Heartbeats 012
Aa...You Have An Ex? 013
Raw Flesh 014
Random Dreams With Him?015
Y for You/Hong Li is the Death of Me 16
My War Decision 017
Ehh...Do I still hate him? 018
Movements 019
You're a Flirt Too 020
God Damn This Is What He Calls His Seduction Skills 021
Oh...Nightmares are True 022
Doing This For Nong Nong 023
Ding Dong Knock Knock I've Found You 024
Eternal Thoughts 025
Important Update on This Book
See...He's Back Into My Life Again 026
Sad Drops of Tears Can Tell You the Truth Cause It's Jealousy 027
Ehh...Marriage? 028
Author's Note
See I'm A Runaway Bride 029
Important Author's Note
I'll Find Out Who You're 030
Love Blossoms 031
Lovely Cuddles 032
Author's Note (Decoding Numbers)
Important Update on This Book!
I'll Always Find You 034
My Love Won't Dissappear 035
By My Side 036
Final War Begins 037
The Pulchritudinous Lady 038
My Husband? 039
Guardian Approval 040

Solely Yours 033

265 8 0
By FishnetShirtKunKun

Hello~ Here's the update I've promised so here it is!! I hope you enjoy this~ Vote and comment! Sorry if it's late but it's still Friday from where I live. Now enjoy~

(Y/N) Pov:

I tried to get his hands off of me, but it seems like it's not working at this rate. I just suddenly used my arm and elbowed him.

"Can you let go!" I shouted. I felt him let go his strong grip that was around my waist and I was able to get out of there. I ran back to his bed and popped back down covering myself up with the blanket and stared straight out into the open door with the sky being starry and nice. For a straight 5 solid minutes, I was staring into the sky and outside. Then I drifted off from the sky to him, he was asleep and he looked so peaceful. He looked like an angel and I've finally decided to go back to sleep to get some rest.

Cai XuKun Pov:

I got myself up from where I was sleeping yesterday and I stretched out my arms to get myself out of the sleepy mood. I heard a sudden ringing coming from my phone. I quickly walked to the shelf area and grabbed my phone from there. A call from psychopath Hong Li.

"Hello?" I said.

"Kun Kun?" she asked.

"What do you want therein 6 am in the morning when the sun is just about to rise?"

"I just wanted to tell you my father and I have come to a conclusion with your father that we'll have our wedding today."

"When was this?"

"Months ago." "Just forgot to tell you yesterday." "Plus I wanted it to be a surprise for you, Kun Kun."

"When did you even convince my father?"

"I didn't convince him, my dad did."

"I'm not listening to a single fucking word you just said." "Crazy bitch." After that sentence, I ended the call and I went ahead and called my father.

"Hello?" "What do you want?"

"Explain."

"Explain what?"

"Explain this marriage."

"Yeah." "It's today."

"I have every right to leave this place and go on with my life."

"Kun Kun, don't hang up."

"I can do whatever I want."

"You are attending this wedding of yours no matter what."

"You want me to end up with that crazy woman." "You know what she would do." "She's insane."

"She's not, Kun Kun."

"Let me finish what I was going to say."

"You've probably haven't been around this crazy woman." "But she's everything you think but opposite." "Let's say she's going to end this marriage or I'll threaten her life and kill her." "Tell her to get her wedding dress and burn it into flames and use the ashes along with her grave." "You're not going to let me marry someone who I have absolutely no feelings for." "You know that would be miserable."

"Give her a chance."

"I can't." "I don't know what it feels like anymore."

"What can you not feel?"

"My heart race for her or anyone."

"Maybe Hong Li can help you." "Plus she's trying her best to find Cheng Cheng's bride."

"Didn't Cheng Cheng said he gave up on that."

"He didn't."

"Would be a great thing if you've found the girl and return with her so your marriage with Hong Li would be on the same day as Cheng Cheng's, wouldn't it?"

"Pfft, whatever." "I agree to this marriage but I'll have my own benefits."

"Great!!"

The old man thought he has got me under his sleeve for his stupid riches. "Bye," I said and then hanged up on him. This girl here will do the trick. I walked towards her. "Wake up." The girl slowly opened her eyes.

(Y/N) Pov:

"What do you want?" I shouted.

"Just get up and get dressed." "I'm bringing you somewhere."

"At least get out of the room."

"I will as long as you just get yourself out of bed." "Then I'll walk away and out the door, I will go."

I manage to get myself out of bed and he walked out and closed the door so I could change. I changed into the white clothes that I had on before. They smelled different so I guess he has washed them. I changed into them and got my cloak on. I walked towards the door and opened it, he was just outside of the door right in front of it when you swing the door open. He grabbed my hand and the next second we were at some huge room that was so well decorated. He looked at me and let go of my hand and I was just stuck here in this room.

A bunch of maids came through the door and dragged me out of the place. The next thing I knew was the maids were cleaning my face and I was able to have a hot bath with rose petals. I was clothed in red colored historical Chinese wedding gown with different layers. The maids proceeded to do my makeup just with a touch of some bright red colored lipstick. Then making my hair grow to a length where they can use it to bundle it up into this weird hairstyle and golden pins stabbing into my hair. The last thing they did was cover my face hair and face with the red colored cloth with different golden patterns and animals.

"Ready Miss?" one of the maids asked. I just nodded my head. "Miss we're going to lead you to your wooden carriage and you would be carried by men when you're sitting in your wooden carriage box." I got myself up and the maid leads me to this area where the carriage was and I got myself into the carriage. I was going along with it, I can escape in the middle of this and I'll be fine and free.

Third Pov:

The carriage was being lifted up and then carried to keep going and the men would carry the carriage and the bride in there till they reach their destination. Time went by and by the time they've reached to their destination, there was a bubble that stops all magic users from using magic. So the moment her body was in the bubble she couldn't use magic. Up in the mountain where lights were light up making it a very special night.

(Y/N) Pov:

I'm not letting myself get married to Cheng Cheng. He's literally not even over with his past love so what am I supposed to do. I felt the carriage stop and placed back down on the ground.

"Miss?"

"Yes?" I asked.

"We're here." "I'll lead you in." I nodded my head. She guided me out of the carriage and into the place. Then when we were in another room the next two minutes. "Knee down..." "He's next to you." I kneeled down on the ground. The announcer announced the first vow and we bowed down. Then the sudden vow that was to face the front wall. Then the final and last vow. Bowed to him. Now I'm married to him. Fan Cheng Cheng. We didn't hand the tea to his parents or anything. He just got me up from the ground and walked me to the maid and the maid guided me to the bedroom. The groom stays and drinks wine with the guests. I was in the room and she seated me down on the bed and the next thing I heard was the door closing. I quickly got the red cloth off of my head and placed it next to me.

What am I supposed to do now? I haven't gone through with Nong Nong's opinion on this and now I'm stuck with Fan Cheng Cheng. It isn't a bad thing but he's not over something... Thoughts kept on going and going through my head till I heard a sound of the door creaking. I quickly put the cloth back on and he walked closer to me and the closer he walked my heart beat was increase and beating faster. He sat down right next to me and he didn't say anything. I could see him turn to face me and pulled my red cloth off. I turned around to face him.

"Cai XuKun?!" He pushed me down on the bed. I closed my eyes but I feel him staring at me. I felt the sudden touch of his lips on mine. Then he lifted himself back up and got his shoes off and laid next to me.

"(Your Nickname)~" "I finally have you in my hands~"

"But-" "I thought-" I was about to finish my sentence before I felt his lips touch mines again.

"I don't want any other males' name out of your mouth again but mine."

"But didn't you forget about me?"

"I'm here only for you~"

"But Fan Che-" I felt his lips touch mine again.

"Didn't I tell you not to say anyone else's name but mine." "Just let me take off your hairpins." "They must be heavy." I felt his hand touch my hair and he started to remove the hairpins off of me. "I'll cut your hair for you tomorrow."

"You don't need to."

"It's going to be longer than it is right now after this night." I felt all the hairpins removed from my hair and it was a relief. My head was finally light again. I was about to get up from the bed but I feel his hand grab onto mine. "You're not going anywhere!" He pulled me back laying on the bed. "You're staying with me cause you're stuck with me from now on." "You're solely mine, (Your Nickname)."  

I hope you've enjoyed this chapter idk when another will be here but i'll try my best~ Enjoy your day or night!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

885 38 20
This is a WattPad Book, stop stealing it (To all story stealers) A common boy, in love with a doctor, can do anything for her. Don't believe me, rea...
151K 4.4K 36
|| 𝕳𝖔𝖓𝖔𝖗 || ↬ γ€Ž 𝟷𝚜𝚝 πš’πš— π™²πš’πšŽπš• π™Ώπš‘πšŠπš—πšπš˜πš–πš‘πš’πšŸπšŽ π™΄πšπš’πšπš’πš˜πš— 𝚊𝚝 π™±πš•πšŠπšŒπš” π™±πšžπšπš•πšŽπš› 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚒 πšŠπš πšŠπš›πšπšœ 』 ↬ 10 β€’ 01 β€’ 19...
23.1K 1K 12
To be in love was something that any human would live for. And to be loved, was something that any human would die for. Your life was perfect. You ha...
1.2K 20 40
Soon to be published!!! Will have more when information is known! Makaria Mavros is finally adjusting to life in a small town in southwestern Michig...