Finn Wolfhard x Reader [au] |...

By sashafan

You're in the Netflix hit TV show 'Stranger Things', on set you meet Finn Wolfhard, your co-star. You kinda d... More

Introduction
BTS
Shooting Season 2
Season 2 BTS
Realization
The Truth
Party
Press & talk shows
The media
Finns birthday & Golden Globes
Golden Globes After Party
Ireland
Day Off
Pics & Love
Valentines Day
Depressed
So It Begins
You're The Only One
Fortnite
Messages
Filler
The truth
Back to Stranger Things S3
Getting Ready for Season 3
Table Discussions
gay uwu
HUGE GAY UWU
Tension
Confusion
Build Up
In The City We Sinning
Aftermath
Sadie and Finn
Finn
Because Of Me
Just Friends
The Lucky Guy
A Proper Goodbye
Under The Category Friends
Age Of Consent
Who You Love
Pale White Moonlight
Something Special
Fuck It

Sadie

8.1K 162 725
By sashafan

«Woah- what- what do you mean?» I ask somewhat worried.

She looks at me and gives me a smile. «Oh nothing.» she says omniscient. I give her a confused look and she walks away.

_____

«Oo- OOOO- this is my JAM! TURN IT UP!» Noah screams right besides me. «Ow.» I mumble as I massage my ear.

«SAYIN EEEEEOOOOOO- BABY LETS GOOOOOO!!» he screams yet again, completely off tune with a ton of voice cracks.

«OWWW! NOAH! MY EARS ARE ABOUT TO FALL OFF! IM LITERALLY GONNA BE DEAF!» I yell at him.

«CAUSE I- I -III- I JUST WANT IT ALL» he sings awfully yet again as he starts dancing aswell.

«NOAH- SH-SHUT UP!»

«CAUSE WE GON ROCK THIS CLUB, WE GON GO ALL MIGHT, WE GON LIGHT IT UP!»

I was covering my ears and pressing with all the force I had.

*the music stops*

«AAA- EY! What the-» Noah looks around confused.

I stood there next to the speaker which was turned off.

«Y/n!»

«You were literally making me deaf.»

«UGH. Buzzkiller.» he mumbles.

«I'm sorry, but my brain would've literally exploded.»

As soon as my sentence ends, the door opens to the set. It's Finn and Sadie walking together. They're too far away from me to listen to what they're saying.

Finn was leaning down to Sadie, closely listening to everything she was saying. They didn't even see us, they just walked past us. That's how intense the conversation was. It wasn't intimidating, it was like she was just telling him something important.

«Thats weird.» Noah says.

I nod. «YUP.»

«Yeah, last night when we were shooting. Just them and me, you didn't have any scenes, they were talking non stop. And I'm pretty sure they hung out with eachother after that.»

I furrowed my brows. «What the fuck?! Are you serious?»

«Yeah, it's so weird.»

«What the fuuuuck.» I mumble.

Finn and Sadie stopped at the food table across from us. Sadie leaned on the table while Finn had his hand on the table and sorta leaning over Sadie because of the height difference.

They seemed so into the discussion, so damn interested and focused. What the hell are they talking about?

«Wha-what were they talking about on set yesterday?» I asked hesitantly.

«I don't know. They were very discret about it, like whenever I would walk up to them, they would stop talking and just greet me and start talking about something else with me.»

«Aha.»

«Well, you can walk up to them.» he says as he moves his hand in their direction.

«UHMM, I don't want to speak with Finn at the moment.»

«Why not?»

«It's- it would just be awkward you know?»

Noah blinked and turned his whole body towards me. «Awkward? How? What happened?»

«Oh, nothing, nothing.» I say as I shake my head.

«Is it still because of the whole Golden Globes thingy?» he whispers.

«Well, I mean- it's kinda like that but a different version.» i whisper back.

He slowly nods his head in understanding.

«Yeah, ill never forget that. Finn was really mad at me for some reason.» Noah says confused.

«Yeah well-»

«I mean, I was only talking to you. And I know you two had a thing or something, but still it was JUST TALKING.»

«Oh shoot! Shh, stop talking.» I whisper to Noah as I see Sadie approaching us.

«Hi!» me and Noah greet her.

«Hey!» she greets back with a smile.

«What's up?» Noah asks.

«Oh nothing.» she says politely back as she grabs something behind us. It was a mandarin. And she walks back to Finn again.

«Oh. Well that lasted...» Noah mumbles.

«Weird.» I interrupt him.

_____

All day shooting, I saw Sadie talking to Finn. They were laughing, talking, whispering. Just them two. What was Sadie gonna do? I swear to god, I am scared of what will happen.

Even Millie tried to talk to Finn but he somehow politely said no? Like, I don't know how to explain it.

«When did they start to hang out?» Millie asks as she looks at them.

«I have no idea what's going on around here anymore.» Gaten says.

Caleb was sitting next to us on his phone.

«Ah, yesterday ish.» Noah answers.

Some time later...

I was chewing on an apple as Sadie approached us.

«Whoa, what- whats going on?» I asked her.

«What?»

«You and Finn.»

«Oh, yeah. We were just talking.»

I look at her confused.

«We're gonna hang out tonight. So we were discussing that.» she adds.

I looked at her with raised eyebrows.

«Wait, are you serious?» Millie jumps in.

«Yeah.» Sadie answers Millie.

«Okay then...» I say.

«What?» she asks.

«Can I talk to you for a sec?» I ask her.

She nods in agreement, and we walk away to somewhere quiet.

«What's going on?!» I whisper roughly at her.

«What do you mean?»

«What are you doing with Finn? Are you telling him everything? Like what are you doing?»

«Don't worry. I'm just getting to know him.» she says enigmatic.

«Okay, Sadie. What the hell is that supposed to mean? What are you guys talking about?»

«It's nothing big. It's just casual talk. Nothing special.» she says calmly.

I look at her frustrated.

«Don't worry! Don't worry! I swear it's nothing.» she reassures me.

I sigh and roll my eyes. «Jesus Christ.» I mumble irked.

______

*Sadies POV (point of view)*

«Are you sure?» I ask him.

«Yeah, yeah. Totally.» he answers back.

His brown locks were getting in his face from leaning down to me. And his eyebrows were knitted due to the amount of information.

«You can't say anything, okay?» I ask him lowly.

«That counts for you as well.»

I nod. «Are you gonna manage being alone?» I ask empathetically.

He nods. «Yeah, ill be alright.» he gives me a comforting smile.

«I'll try to be with you as much as possible, but y/n also needs me.»

«Yeah. They have all been looking at us for quite some time. I don't want it to get any more weird, so you should probably go to them.» he says.

«Promise me we will meet later tonight, okay?» I ask him softly.

He bites his lips. «Yeah.» he nods.

«Hang in there, okay? I wish I could make you happy right now, I really do. I just want happiness for you.» I say comforting.

«Thank you, Sadie. It means a lot.» he gives me a half smile.

I smile back and slowly walk away to the guys.

______

still Sadie's POV

8:19 pm

NEW TEXT

Finn🤘🏼
are you ready?

me
yeah, how was it today btw?

Finn🤘🏼
It was fine. It was the usual. See ya in 15 minutes?

me
Yeah, see you then. ❤️

____

BACK TO YOUR POINT OF VIEW

I was sitting on my couch scrolling through social media. Instagram was filled with pictures from the set, meaning that I was tagged in soo many posts. It was pictures of us chilling in our costumes outside. People were commenting on the outfits and the hair etc.

Your outfit that day:

*with white Reebok sneakers and high white socks.

I kept scrolling, I even watched a few edits and liked them. And then suddenly I heard laughter. I looked outside my window wondering what the fuck was that.

Oh my god. It was Finn and Sadie. They were laughing. Her arm was wrapped around Finns arm and everything. I started to laugh.

«This cannot be happening again.» I said to myself as i looked out from the window. I laughed yet again.

It was dark outside since it was like 9 pm, but I could still see that Sadie had her arm hooked with Finns.

I waited until they had walked past me, and then I went out. I tried so hard not to make any noise. But seriously what was Sadie doing with Finn?

You could hear their laugh echo throughout the whole lot. Ok, now I was getting pissed. I decided to wait until they came back again.

It took some time but they walked back again.

«Well, well.» I said to them irked as I had my arms crossed.

Sadie and Finn stopped laughing immediately and the smile on their faces wore off.

«Oh, hi y/n.» Sadie said.

«On an evening walk are we?» I ask.

«Uhm, yeah kinda.» Sadie laughs.

«Ok, what the fuck?» I say tired of all this bullshit.

«What?» she asks worried.

«What is going on, Sadie?!» I say hurt and tired.
«I'm soooo tired of THIS! Like, what- why are you all keeping secrets, whispering and just keeping everything away from me?!»

Sadie just looked at me, not knowing what to say.

«Y/n.» Finn said trying to calm me.

«And what the fuck is your deal?» I snap at him.

He knits his eyebrows and takes a deep breath in.
Finn then looks at Sadie.

I raise my brows waiting for an answer as I wave my arms around. «Weeeell??»

«I can't.» Finn mumbles to Sadie.

Sadie then nods understanding and gives him a comforting smile.

«Y-you- you cant what?» I ask curiously.

Finn bites his lips and looks at me. «See you tomorrow, y/n.» he says softly to me.

«I'll text you.» Sadie whispers to Finn and he nods and walks away.

After he walked away I turned to sadie.

«Uhm, hi.... soo... what- the- FUCK? Can you tell me what's going on?» I say impatiently.

«It's not for me to tell.» Sadie softly says.

I burst out laughing. «W-w-what is THAT supposed to mean?!» I say while laughing.

«Look, I really want to tell you!» she says.
I scoff.

«You know I truly do!» she adds.

«First Millie, and now you? I don't want to lose you!» I exclaim.

«What? You won't lose me! You'll never lose me!» she quickly answers back.

«It really seems like it. You barely hang out with me, you're keeping secrets and acting discret. Almost telling lies as well.»

«I know, I know. It's just that... there's more than I thought.»

«More than you thought?» I ask confused.

«Yeah. Finn, he needs me.» she softly says.

«Needs you? How?» I ask yet again as I take a step closer to her.

«I- I can't exactly explain it.»

«Aaah, of course. You can't explain it.»

«Just wait a bit, okay? Please.» she begs.

«Why dont you trust me?» I ask vulnerable.

«I do. Ok? I do. But I can't tell you, because it's all Finn.»

«Ok, what can you tell me? What have you been doing?» I ask as I cross my arms.

«I- I.. we've been talking. I've been there for him.»

«Been there for what? It seems like you guys were just kidding around.»

«Finn is my friend okay? You need to trust me as well.» she says hurt.

I take a deep breath in. «You're right. I'm just so tired. Like it's all happening again.» I say exhausted.

«I know.» she says comforting and gives me a hug.

____

20k reads HOLY FUCK DJDJSJ TYY

I didn't like this chapter- but the next one is... 👌🏼👌🏼

ALSO! I got an A+ on my English Midterm where we had an assignment to write a text, and honestly I only got that grade because of wattpad honestly. Like without it I wouldn't know what furrowing brows meant or knitted brows and just many more adverbs in general. Djdjsj SO THANK YALL SOO MUCH for the love cause that kept me going and continuing to get better at writing! ILYY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.9K 888 24
"See you then, The Duffer Brothers.."
370K 6.6K 30
You are a fan of Stranger Things and best friends with Sadie Sink and what happens when you go on set with her? Let's just say that it will change yo...
863K 9.3K 136
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐒 𝘯𝘰𝘢𝘩 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘯𝘢𝘱𝘱 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘣𝘣𝘺 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘨𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘻𝘻𝘰 𝘤�...
11.6K 490 25
"I don't know what love is exactly. I just know that I want love that is more than fucking exploding. I want a love that consumes the both of us." O...