I love You More and More Ever...

By GleeForever213

This is the second book in the New Girl series. Disclaimer: I don't own Glee or any songs or characters, I on... More

Cleaning Pools and Sunburn
Wal-Mart and Water Balloons
Hyper
Trip to SC!
Family Reunion
Family Reunion Part 2
Meeting Brenda's SC Friends
Bored and Babysitting
Back to School!
Hit and Run
Recovery and Meeting
Leaving the Hospital
Who Is Who?
Sectionals
Win or Lose?
Breakup?
It's Not True
Authors Note
Pajamas and Spongebob SquarePants
Christmas Again!...Already?
Regionals
Another Author's Note!
Sick
Birthdays!
Family Photos!
Nationals
Free Time!
Last Day Together
Sequel Info!

Hospital

732 21 1
By GleeForever213

Brenda's POV

I am pacing the living room, which I have been doing for the past thirty minutes. Why, you ask? Because my boyfriend has been gone for over an hour and I haven't heard one single word from him since he left for the movie store on Puck's motorcycle. Every time I call his phone it goes straight to voice mail. Mama and Judy got back about ten minutes ago and now them, Puck and Quinn are watching me pace in front of the couch they're sitting on. It was quiet all except for the sound of my foot steps. I jumped slightly when my phone rang. I looked at it expecting it to be Sam but it was Finn instead.

"Hello?"

"Brenda. Oh my God." He sounded like he was freaking out.

"Finn what's wrong?"

"Oh, God. Where are you?" He asked frantically.

"I'm at home, why? And you need to calm the hell down!"

"You need to come to the hospital now!"

"Why? Finn what he hell is going on?"

"Okay so my mom and I were sitting at a red light and Sam drove up next to us on a motorcycle. We sat there for like five minutes then some dude in a big black truck comes speeding towards us. He was in Sam's lane and he-he-he..." He stopped talking. No, no, no, no.

"Finn, please. Please, please, please don't tell me what I think you are about to tell me. I'm begging you, please."

"He was hit dead on." I gasped and covered my mouth with my hand, stifling a sob. I started shaking my head.

"Finn, please tell me he is alive."

"He's alive, but barely."

"Why did you just tell me that!"

"I don't know! I'm sorry. I'm freaking out over here! Just get here as fast as you can!"

"I'll be there in a few minutes." I hung up and it felt like I couldn't breathe while I pulled my shoes on and put my jacket on. I kept mumbling,

"Please be okay, please be okay." As I ran up stairs and got my bag. When I cam back down I realized everyone else didn't know anything yet.

"Brenda, calm down. What's wrong?" Mama asked putting her hands on my shoulders.

"Sam, hospital, got hit by a truck, alive, but barely." I sobbed. Her eyes widened and she looked back at the three sitting on the couch.

"Come on, lets go!" They didn't move. "NOW!" They got up quick and we left. We had to pass where it happened on the way to the hospital and I started crying again once I saw all of the blood and the little pieces of motorcycle all over the place.

"Holy shit." Puck said, surprised. Once we got to the emergency room, I got out of the car before it even stopped. I ran in the doors and ran to Finn and Carole as soon as I saw them. I didn't even give them a chance to speak.

"How is he? Have you heard anything yet?"

"I'm sorry but no. They won't let us see him and they haven't told us anything." It's a good thing we were the only ones in the waiting room because I broke down. I was full out sobbing into Finn's chest. He sat down on one of the couches and held me for a long time while I cried.

Quinn's POV

I took my phone out and sent a group text.

Everyone needs to come to the hospital, right now. Come as fast as you can. Don't ask questions. This is urgent just get here as fast as you can.~Quinn Fabray.

Then, I looked up Sam's moms number and called her.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Mrs. Evans. Where are you at the moment?"

"We are on the way home. We're stuck in a traffic Jam."

"Are you able to turn around?"

"Yes. Is something wrong Quinn?

"You need to come to the hospital. I hate to tell you this but, Sam was hit by a truck and is injured terribly." It was quiet for a few seconds.

"We're on the way."

TIME SKIP

By the time Dwight, Mary and the twins arrived at the hospital, almost everyone from Glee was here.

"Finn, tell me exactly what happened."Mary said, walking right up to him. Finn explained to everyone. Mary just sat in a chair and squeezed her eyes shut. I heard Brenda sob and everyone looked at her. Kurt ran over to her and made Finn get up. He hugged Brenda tightly and started crying himself. Before long, everyone was crying, or had tears in their eyes. A little while later, a female doctor came out.

"Evans?" Everyone stood quickly. "Wow, a lot of people. Where are Samuel's parents?" Mary and Dwight stepped forward.

"Okay, will all of you follow me?" Everyone followed her to a room that had couches, recliners, a TV, a drink machine, a vending machine, a microwave, tables and chairs. Once everyone sat down, she started talking.

"Samuel is in critical condition. He is in surgery as we speak. His injuries are very serious. He has a bad concussion and he has lost a lot of blood. When he hit the ground, he broke four ribs,his left arm is broken in three places,his right leg is broken in four places and he has multiple cuts,bruises and scratches all over his body. Fortunately though, he didn't break his neck or back. We had to revive him on the scene and then again when he got here. He is stable now though. He'll be out of surgery momentarily and once he is out, he will be taken to ICU. I am sorry for telling you this. Does anyone have any questions?"

"Is he gonna be okay? Will my baby live?" The doctor looked down.

"There is a 50/50 chance of his survival. I'm sorry. We will do the best we can. I will let you know how the surgery went momentarily." She walked out of the room, shutting the door. Everything was quiet, all except for Brenda and Mary's muffled sobs.

TIME SKIP

Third Person POV

20 minutes later

Puck was the only one who hadn't said anything. A few minutes ago he made Kurt move so he could sit with Brenda. He had his arms wrapped around her and her head was laying on his chest. She wasn't crying anymore but she had a broken look in her eyes. She was just staring at the door waiting for the doctor to come back. Puck looked around at the silent group of teens and few adults. Even Mr. Schue and Ms. Pilsburry were here.

"I'm sorry." Puck said. Everyone looked at him.

"Sorry for what?" Dwight asked.

"It's my fault. If I had just gone myself, none of this would have happened." His voice cracked slightly. Brenda looked at him. She started shaking her head.

"No it's not, Noah. You may be an idiot but this of all things is NOT your fault." Puck laughed wetly and buried his face in her hair. "Finn, I forgot to ask you. What did the truck look like?"

"Well, it was black and had blue lights. He had huge tires and on the front was- Holy shit! I know who it was now. I knew I recognized him from some where!"

"Well, who is it?" Santana asked.

"Jordan-fucking-Walter's." Finn growled. "The dumbass had his freaking name on the front of it!" Brenda's eyes grew and her eyes looked murderous.

"Oh I am going to kill him!" She yelled. She tried to get up but Puck held her down. "Let me down! Let me go so I can kill the Mother F-!"

"No, lets just worry about Sam right now and we'll deal with fuck-tard later." Santana said. She was even pissed. Maybe the most pissed out of everyone, besides Brenda anyway. Brenda calmed down some but anyone could tell that she was still mad. I mean, who wouldn't be? Brenda picked her bag up off the floor and took a book out. It was the song book Finn and Rachel got for her. She got a pencil out and flipped to a blank pages. She had already filled four pages since her birthday.

"How many songs have you written?" Marley asked. Brenda flipped to the first page and then went back to the last page. She looked up and said,

"Four."

"Wow! How do you do that?" Brenda shrugged. She started writing in it and every few minutes she would erase something. A little while later she closed the book and said,

"Done." Everyone looked at her.

"What are the names of the songs?"

"The one I just finished is See You Again, Catch My Breath, People Like Us, When I Look At You and Don't You Wanna Stay, which is a duet." She answered. She handed the book to Marley who looked confused.

"Why-?"

"You can read them and see if they're good. Then, it's up to you if you want to sing them." Brenda answered. Marley nodded and opened the book. She read everything and then looked up at Brenda.

"These are amazing!"

"Sing them then." Brittany said.

"I'll sing part of each of them.

Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh [2x]

Said goodbye,turned around

And you were gone gone gone

Faded into the setting sun

Slipped away

But I won't cry

'Cause I know I'll never be lonely

For you are the stars to me

You are the light I follow

I will see you again,whoa

This is not where it ends

I will carry you with me,oh

Till I see you again

I don't wanna be left behind

Distance was a friend of mine

Catching my breath in a web of lies

I've spent most of my life

Riding waves,playing acrobat

Shadowboxing the other half

Learning how o react

I've spent most of my time

Catching my breath,letting it go

Turning my cheek for the sake of the show

Now that you know,this is my life

I won't be told wheat's supposed to be right

Hey... everybody loses it,

Everybody wants to throw it all away sometimes

And hey... yeah I know what you're going through

Don't let it get the best of you,you'll make it out alive

Oh

People like us,we've gotta stick together

Keep you're head up,nothing lasts forever

Here's to the damned,to the lost and forgotton

It's hard to get high when you're living on the bottom.

Everybody needs inspiration

Everybody needs a song

A beautiful Melody

When the nights are long

'Cause there is no guarantee

That this life is easy

Yeah when my world is falling apart

When there's no light

To break up the dark

That's when I,I

I look at you

"Those were great Brenda!" She smiled a small smile that only lasted a few seconds. A little while later Dr. Rodriquez finally came back.

"I'm sorry for the wait. The surgery was successful and we have already moved him to the ICU, which is why I am just now telling you this. Only four people can come back at a time. There are many wires and tubes hooked up to him, so when you go in be careful around him. And be very gentle because he will be in a lot of pain. He's awake but he'll get tired and most likely won't stay awake any longer then ten minutes. Who wants to come first?" She asked. Mary and Dwight stood up.

"Are you coming Brenda?" Brenda shook her head. Everyone was confused.

"I want go go by myself, if that's okay." They nodded. Ten minutes later they came back and it looked like they had both been crying, which they probably had been.

"He's asking for you, Brenda." Dwight said. Brenda nodded and stood up. She pushed a strand of hair behind her ear and slowly walked out of the room. As she was walking down the long hall, she heard the nurses talking.

"I don't know how that Evans kid survived that accident. Apparently the truck was going full speed towards him, and hit him purposely. There must be a good reason as to why he is still here and fighting." Brenda ignored them and reached the door. His room was at the very end of the hall. She knocked on the door and then walked in. She shut it softly and slowly turned around. She had to bite her lip to keep a sob from escaping her throat. Sam had a bandage wrapped around his head and there were scratches all over his face. He was covered up from his waist down and his leg was sitting on top of a bunch of pillows, as was his arm. His chest was wrapped tightly in bandages and there was a little bit of blood already seeping through them. There were all kinds of wires, machines and tubes hooked up to him. He turned his head toward her and opened his eyes. She rushed over to the chair next to him and grabbed his good hand. She held his hand up to her lips and kissed it.

"Sam..." She whispered.

"B, I'm okay."

"No you're not. You're laying in a hospital nearly dead." She felt tears running down her cheeks but she didn't even bother wiping them. She just concentrated on trying not to cry. She had already cried to much and she didn't want to make him feel worse. He wiped her tears and said,

"I'm sorry. If I had listened to you, this crap wouldn't have happened." She didn't say anything.

"You and Puck are alike in so many ways. He said the same thing. He said that it was his fault for letting you go instead of him." He chuckled but stopped because it hurt.

"It hurts."

"I know, baby. I'm sorry." Brenda felt tears forming but she held them back.

"I'm trying not to show it, but it's to much. I've never felt this much pain before." His voiced was quiet, but she could here his voice crack. She rubbed his arm comfortingly.

"It's okay. Just let it out." She kept rubbing his arm, which was all she could do to help him at the moment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.3K 1.3K 109
Quinn and Puck are secretly hooking up with no strings attached, but what happens when one of them starts wanting more? DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN GLEE...
205K 9.5K 167
"The course of true love never did run smooth." ~ William Shakespeare XXXX Kailani Hummel, an innocent small-town genderfluid teenager, gets sucked i...
25.5K 528 48
Two different people meet in one spot. They meet online. They never seen each other faces or hear each other voices. But that is what they thought. T...
10.3K 307 30
This is the fourth book in 'The New Girl' series. I hope you guys like it! DISCLAIMER: I don't own any of the characters, or songs, I just own the pl...