Teacher Crush (Completed)

Av BriaJWrites

18 year old Olivia is forced to leave her hometown and move to Ohio when her mother, Rosie, gets a new job. I... Mer

A/N; Meet The Characters!
Chapter 1; New School, First Day
Chapter 2; New Friends
Chapter 3; Chyna Vs. Olivia
Chapter 4; Lies And Jealousy
Chapter 5; Working Girl
Chapter 6; Fake Friends
Chapter 7; True Feelings
Chapter 8; I don't want to wait
Chapter 9; Moving
Chapter 10; Welcome Home, Liv
Chapter 11; Good Terms
Chapter 12; Moving On
Chapter 13; Liv, I. . .
Chapter 14; Yours Truly, Michael
Chapter 15; Open Up To Me Liv
Chapter 16; Pressured
Chapter 17; I Trusted You. . .
Chapter 18; What's Going On?
Chapter 19; There's Been An Accident.
Chapter 20; Keep The Faith
Chapter 21; He's Back
Chapter 22; A Surprise
Chapter 23; Graduation
Chapter 24; Trouble In Paradise
Chapter 25; Regret
Chapter 26; Scheming Hour
Chapter 27; Michael's Chapter
Chapter 29; These Are My Confessions
Chapter 30; Thank You, Doctor
Chapter 31; Catching Up
Chapter 32; Part 1/3: Meet My Mother
Chapter 33; Part 2/3: Meet The Jackson Family
Chapter 34; Part 3/3: Janet
Chapter 35; The Ride Home
Chapter 36; Spilling The Tea
Chapter 37; Triniti's Chapter
Chapter 38; Who's There?
Chapter 39; Unwanted Guest
Chapter 40; Ex
Chapter 41; Snake
Chapter 42; Girl's Day
Chapter 43; Break up, Make Up
Chapter 44; Goodbye (Pt. 1/2)
Chapter 45; Goodbye (2/2)
Chapter 46; Dirty Diana
Chapter 47; Welcome To The World!
Chapter 48; Welcome Home!
Chapter 49; Kathy's First Birthday
BLM
Chapter 50; The Final Chapter; Here Comes The Bride
I visited MJs Childhood Home!!!

Chapter 28; Shots Fired

1.2K 30 40
Av BriaJWrites

A/N; The recap in this chapter is from chapter 26. The last chapter I wrote before this is just a bit more insight about what has been going through Michael's mind. Enjoy!
-B_R_I_A_

- - -

Recap;

"I'm coming home. We need to talk."

I was not ready to face him yet. I thought I at least had some time. Triniti rushed over to me, "What's wrong, girl?"

"He's coming home. He said we need to talk. What if he knows?" I began freaking out.

Triniti grabbed me and sat me down, "okay, calm down. If not for your sake, then definitely for your baby's. I'm sure he just wants to explain the letter. Or talk to you about how you've been acting. There's no way he could possibly know. Don't over think this, Liv." She comforted me.

I listened to her words and began calming myself down. When my breathing started to become normal again, my phone chimed. I rushed over to it and picked it up. It was Michael again,

"And don't try to run this time. I'll be home around 11."

Well, that plan is out of the door. "He told me not to run this time. I'm scared, Trin."

"You owe him a conversation. Don't stress about this, okay? Just calmly talk. I'll stay here if you need me to." She joined me at my side.

"I need you to. Please." I replied

We sat back down at the couch where I silently allowed tears to roll down my cheeks. My leg was bouncing uncontrollably and my mind was racing. I needed to calm down. I practiced my breathing so that I can get it back down to a normal rate. It was off no use because the nausea snuck up and I ran to the bathroom. I knew I was going to spend half of the next 5 hours in and out of here. I was scared to death at this point and the nerves were taking over.

Olivia
11:00 PM

I was sitting on the couch, now emptied of vomit, nervously shaking. I looked at my phone, which was surpisingly still on at 1%. It was 11. He was late. That also means he is probably going to walk through that door any minute.

5 minutes pass, nothing.

10 minutes pass, still nothing.

I began to get a little bit more calm. Maybe he changed his mind? Then, suddenly, the door opened and there he was. Standing there, staring at me. All the nervous feelings reentered my body. I felt sick again. But I couldn't move. I couldn't talk. I didn't even allow myself to breathe correctly. He had a suit case which he threw to the side of the room. He closed the door and grabbed a seat directly next to me.

"Triniti, can Olivia and I have a moment?" He asked her. She nodded her head and peacefully left the room. However, I know Triniti, she was right around the corner, listening to every word. In this moment, that thought was such a comfort to me.

"Olivia. Is it true?" He asked.

"I- Is, wh- what tr- true, Michael?" I nervously stumbled on my words.

He places his hands on my stomach and smirked. "You're pregnant?"

I knew it. I knew he found out. But how did he know?

"Is that why you've been avoiding me? Running from me? Ignoring me?" His smirk quickly faded and I could hear the disappointment forming in his voice.

"Y- yeah." I mumbled. I remembered the letter he wrote and I grew angry. It didn't matter if I was unsure about my feelings right now, he lied to me. That hurt. I got the courage to speak up. I stood up with a defensive demeanor, "But it doesn't matter Michael. You lied to me. I got your letter. That hurt. Not that you took it back. That you lied. Why did you lie?" I said.

"Liv, I-" he started.

"I take it back too. I don't even know if I meant it. So don't worry. I don't need an explanation." I cut him off.

His face dropped, "R- really? You didn't even mean it?"

I looked away. He looked at the ground then proceeded to get up from the couch. He grabbed his luggage and went upstairs. My body relaxed and Triniti ran back out, "you okay, Liv?"

"Hell no. But I will be. Let's just play this game so I don't have to think about what just happened." I said.

Ebony
11:15

I sat in the window patiently waiting. I watched as a car finally pulled up. When I saw Mr. Jackson get out of his car I practically squeeled which awoke Chyna who was napping, of course. "He's home?" She asked, groggily. "Yeah, sleeping ugly. Get over here" I replied. It was hard to see everything from this angle but we managed to see both Olivia and Mr. Jackson sitting on the couch. Everything looked like it was going smooth. Too smooth.

I continued to watch when Olivia stood up. Things were finally picking up. She looked pissed. They looked like they were arguing. This put a smile on mine and Chyna's face. I pulled out my phone and opened Olivia's number, which I kept from when she considered me her friend.

"You're welcome." I texted. I turned my phone off and looked back over. Mr. Jackson was walking away. I'd say this went perfectly.

Olivia
1:00 AM

Triniti was exhausted, I could see it all on her face. I was tired too, but it was currently clouded by the anger I felt from earlier.

"I mean, honestly how the hell did he find out?" I asked for what seemed to be the hundredth time to Triniti.

She yawned, "Girl, I don't know. But he knows so you two need to figure something out"

I shook my head, finally starting to get all the anger out of my system. We died in the game so the screen went black and a restart screen popped up. I took the break in between to plug my phone in and turn it on. My mom still hadn't come home so I am assuming it's a guy friend. I'd still like to make sure she was alright though.

When it powered on, it immediately chimed with pointless notifications. I cleared them all out. It chimed again and it was a text message. I didn't have the number saved so the message confused me.

"Trin, you know this number?" I asked.

She came over and read the number and the message, "oh my goodness. That little bitch. That's Ebony. You know her creepy ass moved across the street from here." She replied.

I felt a pit of anger reentered my body. I was fuming. Of course it was her. I should have known. I didn't even answer. I laughed. How stupid could I be? I turned my phone off and set it down, turning back to Trin who was no longer there. I noticed her shoes were gone and the front door was wide open. Uh-oh. . .

Triniti

This bitch won't stop until someone stops her. She is going to get just that tonight. I fast walked over to her house and pounded on the door. The lights were out so I am assuming she is asleep. I didn't give a fuck. She went too far this time. "Come on out, you bitch!" I shouted. I was sure the whole neighborhood heard me. "Scared ass bitch. Come outside." I screamed. I continued to pound on the door until someone replied. There stood that petty ass bitch. I grabbed her by her cheap extensions, ripping some of them out and threw her to the ground. "What the fuck is wrong with you? You a whack ass bitch, Ebony. You never had to do Olivia like that. I'm gon' teach yo ass a lesson tonight you dumb little bitch." I continued to scream. I never fight and she even knew this. Ebony wore a look of shock and anger. The bitch can't fight so what am I going to be scared for. I got down on the ground and started punching her. She was flailing around, trying to hit me but I had a pretty strong grip and fast reflexes. This bitch had it coming. I was glad I was the one giving it to her.

Olivia

I slipped into some flats and rushed outside to see Triniti beating the shit out of Ebony. As much as I knew she deserved it, I knew it had to be stopped. I ran over to her and tried to pull her off. "Trin! Stop! Let it go!" I said, trying my hardest to pull her back. I stopped for a minute to look around for someone to help me. I noticed a lot of my neighbors had turned their lights on. Although we were in a semi secluded area, people still heard the commotion. People started coming outside to observe. Of course, everyone was nosey but no one was willing to help. I went back to pull Triniti back. I kept tugging and tugging. Trying to convince her that it wasn't worth it. Suddenly I was pushed to the ground, face first. I turned around to see Chyna hovering over me. "What's good bitch? I been waitin' for this moment. Pregnant or not, I'm bout' to beat that ass." She said. She threw her fist in my direction and I closed my eyes, preparing for the hit. I curled into a ball and covered my stomach. I kept one leg out and tried to kick her away but I had to protect my baby. When I didn't feel her hit me, I grew confused and decided to look back up. I saw Michael holding her back. "Olivia, get back inside. I'll take care of this." He said. I stared at him for a moment. "Go! Now!" He demanded. I did as I was told and rushed to the house.

Even with the door closed I could still hear Triniti screaming. Not knowing what else to do, I called Jared. Maybe he could get Triniti off of Ebony. The sound of wailing sirens filled the air. Nosey pedestrians rushed back into their homes and observed from their windows. Michael tried to hold Chyna back while pulling Triniti off of Ebony. It was a hard task which is why it was taking so long to succeed. "Alright break it up!" An officer shouted into a megaphone. Triniti didn't listen. Chyna froze. Ebony was laying in a puddle of her own blood, and Michael stood between them. "I said, break. It. Up." He repeated while placing a hand on his gun. He looked to the other officers and signaled for them to pull out their guns. They aimed at Triniti in unison. Michael and Chyna threw their hands up. "Woah woah! Don't shoot!" Michael called out. "Triniti, stop!" He shouted at her. She stopped throwing punches but continued to pin Ebony to the ground.

Within seconds a shot was fired...

It wasn't a miss...

A/N:
Cliffhangerrr!! Who do you think got shot?
Well you'll find out in the next chapter if you're right 😉
Have a good day/night!

- Bria ♡

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

296 24 20
《Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction meaning that these events meantioned in this work didn't actually take place in real life. Thank you and pleas...
71.4K 2.9K 37
You've finally made it to your senior year in highschool. Unfortunately for you, you've been forced to change schools before the start of it, but may...
26.6K 882 15
Ok, I wrote this a couple years back. Michael is not famous in this story but it's one of my faves that I've written. Contains some 50 shades type st...
130K 6.8K 63
Behind her smile, Destiny is just a young, gorgeous waitress who wishes for the world. The day she meets young teacher, Michael Jackson, her world tu...