the day we met.

By avocadoarmyy

ยป "...May I help you? You look kinda lost." you said and I looked up. It was a young man with dark brown hair... More

chapter 1๐Ÿฅ€
chapter 2๐Ÿฅ€
chapter 3๐Ÿฅ€
chapter 4๐Ÿฅ€
chapter 5๐Ÿฅ€
chapter 6๐Ÿฅ€
chapter 7๐Ÿฅ€
chapter 8๐Ÿฅ€
chapter 9๐Ÿฅ€
chapter 10๐Ÿฅ€
#1 christmas edition๐ŸŽ„
#2 christmas edition๐ŸŽ„
#3 christmas edition๐ŸŽ„
chapter 11๐Ÿฅ€
just a feeling.
chapter 12๐Ÿฅ€
chapter 13๐Ÿฅ€
chapter 15๐Ÿฅ€
chapter 16๐Ÿฅ€
chapter 17๐Ÿฅ€
chapter 18๐Ÿฅ€
chapter 19๐Ÿฅ€
chapter 20๐Ÿฅ€
chapter 21๐Ÿฅ€
chapter 22๐Ÿฅ€
chapter 23๐Ÿฅ€
chapter 24๐Ÿฅ€
I got tagged.
chapter 25๐Ÿฅ€
chapter 26๐Ÿฅ€

chapter 14๐Ÿฅ€

35 15 0
By avocadoarmyy

Listen to the music, for a better reading experience.

[Jinae's POV]

"I can do this." i said and Hwayoung proudly smiled at me, like a proud mom. She is such a great friend, why do i derserve her?

I smiled back at her and we went to the location. After 15 minutes we arrived, and i saw that is was a fancy burger restaurant.

We walked in and i became really nervous. My palms became sweaty, my thigh shaked which always happens when i'm nervous.

I just thought positive. "Ok Jinae, you can do this. Yoongi will like you, even if you're a weirdo. He will still like YOU!" i thought and then i saw him.

He sat at a table, looking beautiful as always. He had his hair styled, one hair fell on his face and he had a white shirt on. He looked down at his phone and looked around for the boys. He looked amazing.

I felt it again. Those butterflies in my stomach, and this adrenaline. Is that what 'falling in love' feels like?

"Ok Jinae just act like you don't know about anything that is happening right now, you hear me?" Hwayoung whispered in my ear and i just nodded.

[Yoongi's POV]

I waited for the boys to come. I tried to call them but they didn't pick up the phone. Literally none of them.

[Flashback]

Jin, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook already were in the resteraunt and hid so Yoongi wouldn't see them.

"Did any of you see Jinae coming in?" Namjoon asked. They shaked their heads and Namjoon sighed.

"Oh! Suga Hyung is calling me!!" Jimin said. "Ohh!" Jin shouted and turned Jimin's phone off.

"Do.not.answer.his.phone.call! He will hear the people's voices in the background and find out that we are here!" he said and Taehyung and Hoseok just laughed.

"Ok but did you have to turn of my phone hyung?" Jimin emotionless asked and everyone started laughing.

"Shhhhh i see Hwayoung and Jinae!" Hoseok said and they all became quiet.

[End of Flashback]

I sighed and suddenly a heard a familiar voice in front of me. "Heeeyyy brother!" Hwayoung teasingly said.

I jumped a little bit and i noticed Jinae standing beside her. She looked beautiful. Not like everyday, this time she even had some makeup on and some beautiful clothes. She's amazing.

I shaked my head and looked back at Hwayoung. "Yah! What are u doing here?!" I angrily asked. "The same thing that we are doing!" Taehyung suddenly said.

Oh since when did the boys arrive? Things are getting weird right now... "Arranging a date." Jungkook said and smirked.

"A what?" I shouted. Did i just really hear that? Why would my sister and my brothers arrange a date for me? And what has Jinae to do with all of this?

"Yes my brother, a date because that secret crushing has to stop. Jinae sit down." Hwayoung said.

"M-me?" She said in confusion. "Yes you sweetheart, she's your date Yoongi." Hwayoung said.

"She's your date Yoongi." This sentence echoed in my head. Jinae is my date? Kim Jinae also known as the girl i just discovered my feelings for? This has to be a dream, right?

[Jinae's POV]

"B-but why-" "ah ah ah no questions!" Hoseok interrupted Yoongi. "You both know exactly what you are feeling for each other, today is the only day to figure it out. So i'm begging you just enjoy and good luck~" Hoseok said, winked and left with the guys and Hwayoung who gave us a thumbs up.

They left us dumbfounded and we just sat there in silence for 5 minutes, until Yoongi broke the silence.

"Soo..um w-what would you like to order?" he asked me with a warm smile. His smile was so cute, i melted.

"I'll take the strawberry milkshake and the chicken burger." I said. He surprisingly looked at me and laughed.

"W-what?" I nervously said. Did i say something wrong? Why is he laughing like that? I asked myself and embarrassingly looked down.

"I was about to order the same thing!" He happily said and i immediately looked up.

"성말로? (Really in korean)" I surprisingly said and he nodded. "Omg that's such a coincidence hahaha!" i said and we both started laughing.

[Time Skip]

After we ordered our meal, we ate and talked about out favorite hobbys, movies, songs, bands and anything else. The date went surprisingly pretty good i guess, and i was really enjoying  the time with him.

[Yoongi's POV]

It felt like i found my soulmate. We had so much in common, and when we talked it felt like i've known her for years. I had this feeling in my stomach and i knew exactly what it was..butterflies. I had butterflies in my stomach because of her, she made me feel like this.

"Do you lovebirds want to pay?" The waitress said and Jinae blushed. "U-um we are not a couple-" she said. "Yeah, we are not a couple yet." I said, winked at Jinae and gave the waitress the credit card. She thanked us, gave me the card back and left.

Jinae shockingly looked at me and blushed even more. I just smiled at her cute face, this girl is just so beautiful. She's making me insane.

"Hey! I don't wanna end the date yet, what are we doing now?" she whinned and i just laughed. "How about walking through a park?" I said and she happily nodded.

I pulled the chair for her so she could stand up and she looked at me. "What a gentleman~" she teasingly said, laughed and we both left the burger resteraunt.

[3th Person POV]

"Aishhh i can't see anything!" Taehyung whinned and tried to move. "Heey i wanna see something too!" Jimin said as he whinned too.

After Hwayoung and the boys left the burger resteraunt, they hid behind the bushes to see how everything is going. They waited for a looooong time.

"Omo omo, i see them!" Hwayoung said and suddenly everbody could see them. "Aww look at Yoongi-hyung and Jinae-Noona, they look really cute together." Jungkook said.

"Yes, i've never seen him smiling like this." Namjoon said.

Everybody awed and after the were far away, they all stood up and stretched first except for Hwayoung. She weirdly stared at them. "Aishh those boys~" she shaked her head.

"I guess they should have some privacy now, let's leave." Hwayoung said and we all nodded. "I'll text you when Jinae is texting me~" Hwayoung shouted and walked home.

"She really is something.." Jimin silently said to himself . "Hyung, did you said something?" Jungkook asked. "Huh? Oh no." he said and Jungkook nodded.

"Let's go home too." Hoseok said and they all walked home too.

_________________________

SA-RAM 사람 People.
SA-RANG 사랑 To Love.
SA-RA 사라 To Live.

Maybe the reason why these words were created to be so similar, is because we cannot live without love in our lives.

-Kim Namjoon
_________________________

Heeeey my darlings!💜that was part 1 of Jinae's & Yoongi's date, i hope you enjoyed it! It's a longer chapter than usual so please don't be shocked. Did Hwayoung and the boys plan the date well? And what will happen in the park? And also...What about Jimin & Hwayoung? Would you ship it? Continue reading and don't forget to vote and follow ;) see ya next time on "the day we met." 다시 합니다~🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 1.3K 36
" What happen Angel? Go." " How? when I can't see where to go." It hit him hard. He looked at her blankly. He saw her eyes getting moist. This pain...
95.6K 6.9K 30
"The Maleficent they call will be a princess in my eyes forever." ---------------------------------------------- A story where a sweet guy falls unco...
102K 9.3K 40
โ˜…Completedโ˜… โ˜…Short Chaptersโ˜… -Description- __________________________ "You are my son." Mr. Kim said as Jimin blink-lessly looked at him. Sighing de...
8.6K 261 40
My voice trembled as I questioned, "What do you want from me? Why are you doing this to me?" Taehyung's voice echoed in my mind, his words chilling m...