Jikook Oneshot Smuts •Kookmin•

Galing kay MunchkinJk

The title says all. Jikook smuts. They get progressively better, I promise! Higit pa

Bruise
Before and After
Popular
Now or Never
Massage
I Trust You
I Trust You pt. 2
Familiar
Artwork
Fangs
Dreams
Kings and Queens
Dog Day's
The Underworld
One More Time
FOR YOU
broad-shouldered beast
mistletoe
i will always love you
i'd rather be hard to love
save me
THANK YOU
euphoria
promise
you're so lovely
minor inconvenience
i want to know you
accidentally in love
dirty laundry
best of me
your whatever
matchmakers/this is war
goodbye winter

I'll Wait

17.2K 264 241
Galing kay MunchkinJk

In which Jungkook confesses to Jimin year after year, and Jimin slowly falls for him.

8,600 words.

      ___________________________

Jungkook didn't know what he was really doing. He was just trying to be silly by hiding Jimin's phone. He did not think anything like this would happen. Currently, Jungkook was on the bed, having been violently thrown with all of Jimin's strength, with Jimin hovering above him and breathing hard.

"Jungkook...I swear to god...give me back my phone..." Jimin panted, hands on either side of Jungkook's head.

Jungkook smiled in disbelief. He didn't expect Jimin would catch him or that Jimin would look so angry at him. "Did you even look for it hyung?"

"Tell me where it is Jungkook."

"But that takes the fun out of it." Jungkook pouted.

"What do I have to do to make you tell me where it is?"

"What're you trying to hide on it?" Jungkook smiled playfully, but Jimin didn't play along.

"I don't have time for this Jungkook." His slight anger and annoyance made Jungkook shiver. "Just give me my phone back."

"So obviously you're hiding something."

"Jungkook."

"You could just tell me what it is and I'll tell you where your phone is?"

"Jungkook."

"Jiminie~" Jungkook stuck to his game. "Come on, won't you play along?"

"Jungkook, I swear...if I tell you what I was doing you'll give it back?"

"Of course."

"I was just watching a movie. And you stopped me in a real bad place." Jimin sighed heavily. "And it feels really weird to not have my phone and it made me upset you stole it."

Jungkook shook his head. "You're lying hyung." He knew Jimin too well at this point.

"Fine." Jimin sat back on Jungkook's stomach, crossing his arms. "I was reading."

"Reading what?" Jungkook relaxed a little more, but had a little more trouble breathing.

"None of your business. Now give me back my phone. I told you what I was doing."

"And why is reading so embarrassing that you had to chase me for your phone?"

"Do you really need to hear every single thing?"

"But hyung! I'm just so curious." Jungkook's tone made Jimin furrow his eyebrows.

"I was reading a story." Jimin's cheeks started to redden, and Jungkook smiled.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. It's a very weird book. So how about you let it go? I wanna continue and finish it."

"What book?"

"50 shades of gray."

"Oh my god hyung I thought you were pure."

"Shut your mouth."

"But see! That wasn't so hard now was it?"

"You just like to see me embarrassed. So the real question is if you're happy."

"You caught me." Jungkook put his hands palm up on the bed, showing he'd been caught.

"Yes I have." Jimin slammed his hands on either side of Jungkook's head again. He lowered his head to Jungkook's ear. "So how about you give me my phone back?"

Jungkook was surprised at Jimin being so forward and bit his lip. "U-um...it's in my back pocket."

"You've been laying on it this entire time?!" Jimin exclaimed and sat back up. "Flip over or something. Give me my phone back." Jimin blushed a little, and Jungkook shook his head.

"How about you get it yourself?"

"You want me to touch your ass."

"Would you rather I touch yours?" Jungkook smiled and laughed, Jimin cracking a smile as well, before remembering he was supposed to still be mad at him.

"No Jungkook. How about you just give it to me yourself?"

"Come on~ that's no fun."

Jimin sighed and tried to find his phone, feeling Jungkook, trying to find his pockets. Finally finding it, he pulled it out victoriously. "You're so mean Jungkook." Jimin put it in his own pocket before trying to get off of Jungkook, but Jungkook held him down, holding his ass. "H-hey...what're you doing?"

"Just teasing you. I mean, you have been teasing me."

"Lemme go Jungkook."

"Why should I? What're you gunna do for me?"

"You're going to make me pay for this too?! You're being mean."

"It's called being playful Jimin. You obviously don't know what that means."

"Oh is that a challenge? I can be playful."

"You think playful means flirting."

"I do not flirt with you." Jimin blushed, and Jungkook knew he hit a spot.

"Oh hyung...you really do." Jungkook squeezed his hands, Jimin tightening.

"Ah...don't do that Jungkook...you're being mean..." Jimin pouted heavily, and Jungkook cooed.

"Don't cry about it hyung~ I'm just being as "playful" as you get."

"I don't touch you."

"You really do."

"When?"

"Whenever we're alone."

"Not true."

"Well, now. And yesterday. And the day before that. And last week. And-"

"Okay! I get your point, shut up..." Jimin became slightly more red, and Jungkook gave him another squeeze. "Jungkook!" Jimin squeaked, making Jungkook laugh. "Stop that! You're being just as flirty to me. Stop."

"Jimin~ isn't that what you want?"

"Of course not. We're not supposed to date other people, what makes you think we can date each other?"

"That sounds really harsh hyung..."

"It's meant to be. And anyways...it wouldn't work out." Jimin tried to get up, but Jungkook held him down again.

"Tell me why?"

"Our relationship isn't good together Jungkook. Not like that. We're too mean and we wouldn't know when we've gone too far. And I know we'd take things too far."

"In what ways would we go to far?"

"In arguing...and...others."

"Oh. So you've thought about doing it with me before?"

"Who hasn't?" Jimin tried to save himself, but just ended up blushing more.

"Mmm~ thank you hyung for the confidence boost. But it means more knowing that you have thought about it. You matter more."

"Thanks for the flattery Jungkook, but it still wouldn't work out. Okay? So let me go so we can go back to normal. Nice pep talk." Jimin patted Jungkook's chest, but Jungkook didn't move.

"No Jimin...I...I like you." Jungkook looked at him earnestly.

"You also like Taehyung, Yoongi hyung, and Hobi hyung. Namjoon and Jin hyung as well. So what are you trying to say?"

"I'm saying, they're more brotherly. I don't like you like that."

"Jungkook...don't confess again." Jimin sighed heavily.

"I like you hyung." Jungkook confessed again, the first time in a year. His doe eyes made Jimin's chest hurt.

"How can you still like me like that? I don't understand, so please...don't like me anymore. Not like that."

"Sorry hyung, but my hearts set on you. I'll wait of course...I'll wait for you."

"I'm not going to Jungkook. Please...I want you to be happy with someone who will like you back..."

"That's okay hyung. It's better this way."

"What do you mean by that?"

"I mean...if I liked anyone else...they'd probably use my kindness...you know?" Jungkook smiled softly and let Jimin go.

"Oh..."

"So I'll wait. You're kind hyung. You'd never use me." Jungkook smiled more, mostly to himself.

"Oh..." Jimin bit his lip. He knew Jungkook had let him go, but he didn't want to move. Reluctantly, he got off of him and stood. "Please don't wait for me Jungkook. I feel bad."

"Don't feel bad. I want this."

"Jungkook..."

"You can go hyung. I'm fine." Jimin watched Jungkook close his eyes and lay on the bed heavily.

"Okay..." Jimin spoke quietly.

~ Wings ~

"Hyung~" Jungkook walked around the dorm after coming back from the gym with Jin. Jungkook looked for Jimin, smiling when he saw him in the kitchen. "Jimin hyung~" Jungkook went over to him and looked at the food Jimin was making. "Oo, can I have a taste?"

"No Jungkook. I just made it, make your own."

"Just a little bite?" Jungkook smiled kindly, and Jimin sighed and gave in.

"Fine. Just a bite." Jungkook picked up the sandwich and took a bigger than average bite, Jimin exclaiming. "Hey! Not that big of a bite!" He snatched his food back and took a bite himself, slightly angry, slightly feeling the playfulness. "No more for you."

"Can I eat something else then?"

"What else are you going to make yourself? Don't think I'm going to make it for you, cause I won't."

"Aww~ okay." Jungkook moved forward and hugged him, Jimin trying to push him away.

"Awww come on Jungkookie~ you're all gross and sweaty...no one wants a sweaty hug." Jimin could feel his sweat and tried to push away again.

"Lemme eat first."

"Not my food Jungkook..."

"Don't worry. I'll eat something better." Jungkook bit down on Jimin's neck and Jimin exclaimed.

"Jungkook!"

He bit and sucked, making a mark on his neck before letting go of Jimin and laughing. "See? Not a bad snack."

"Jungkook! What was that for?!" Jimin hit Jungkook's chest, and Jungkook laughed again.

"I'm hungry!" Jungkook dug around the kitchen, trying to find something easy to find.

"Not me! God you're so ridiculous...so silly...so...so..."

"Handsome? Perfect? Fun?"

"Annoying is what I was going for."

"You know you wouldn't have as much fun without me." Jungkook found an instant noodle cup and poured water in it, putting it in the microwave.

"I think I'd be fine. But I would miss you.." Jimin sighed and let himself soften. He went back to eating his sandwich, not leaving Jungkook alone in the kitchen.

"Yeah. I'd miss you too." Jungkook stared at him with doe eyes...Jimin's chest hurt.

"Jungkook..." Jimin knew where this was going. He knew this sight, this situation, this yearly confession.

"Hyung...I still like you."

"Jungkook please..."

"Please what?"

"Please don't like me...not like that...I...I can't reciprocate that feeling. I just...our fans...our friends...this is our family. I can't break that."

"Hyung. Are you saying you don't like me because you don't like me that way, or because other people will be affected?"

"I dunno Jungkook...I don't know." Jimin sighed heavily. "You really do wait every year don't you?"

"Of course. I'm not going to push you, I just don't want you to forget. You know? I still like you Jimin hyung." Jungkook smiled at him and the microwave went off. He carefully got it out and found chopsticks. "So don't forget hyung. I'll wait." Jungkook smiled again and left with his food, Jimin dumbfounded.

Jimin frowned...

"What am I supposed to do about that?..." Jimin sighed again and brushed his hair back, eating the last of his food.

"What's up?" Namjoon walked in, wearing comfortable clothes and three mugs in his hands. He started making more coffee and hot water for tea.

"Jungkook..."

"What'd he do this time?"

"He did it again..."

"Oh. And?"

"I dunno anymore hyung."

"It's been what...three years now?"

Jimin nodded. "I dunno how he's still so persistent. I mean...who knows what could happen..." Jimin sighed. "And he's really still trying..."

"Well, you two are born flirts. And he's a little more shy then you. So understand that part of it. He's giving himself time to remind you, just like he's giving you time."

"I don't flirt with him...?"

"Oh? Okay..." Namjoon smiled a little, and Jimin felt himself blush a little.

"Do I?"

"Yes." Namjoon laughed a little and poured two cups of coffee and a cup of tea. "And that's okay. Just...if you guys eventually do get together, you'll have to tell all of us just so we'll know."

"I don't want to Namjoon hyung. I...I'm not someone he'd want to date...we're mean to each other..."

"He teases us because he loves us. His love for you is just different." Namjoon shrugged and struggled to grab all three cups.

"Need help hyung?"

"Yeah..." Namjoon put down a cup and Jimin took it, helping Namjoon take the drinks to Namjoon's room.

"This is a lot of drinks hyung."

"I've got to stay up tonight and work."

"Ohhhh...can we talk a little more?"

"Of course."

Jimin closed the door and sat on Namjoon's couch. "Um...so I'm not sure what to think..."

"Is this still about Jungkookie?"

Jimin nodded. "How can I make him stop liking me?"

"So you seriously don't like him back?"

"Did I make it seem like I did?"

Namjoon nodded. "Yeah, you did. And Jungkook really isn't going to give up. You know that right?"

"I know...but...but what's it going to take for him to stop?"

"Probably nothing. You're likable."

"Hyung...I'm not that likable..."

"Don't give me that Jimin. You're amazing...and we all love you. Okay?"

"Okay...you probably want to get back to your work huh?"

"If you have more to say I'm always going to listen."

"I think I'm okay."

"You sure?"

"I'm sure." Jimin stood and smiled at him. "Thank you hyung."

"Of course. Anytime you're unconfident, just come talk to me."

"You're the best." Jimin left with a smile...and walked right into Jungkook. "Oof!"

"Ah! Sorry hyung!" Jungkook caught Jimin's shoulders, making sure he wouldn't fall. "You okay? Sorry."

"Yeah I'm fine, thank you." Jimin steadied himself and smiled. "Thank you. Goodnight Jungkook."

"Oh you're going to bed already?"

"Yeah. I wanna read and maybe draw tonight..."

"Oh...can I join you? I'm gunna give hyung some food from Jin if he wants it, but after that can I?..."

Jimin smiled softly. "Sure. Bring something to do." Jimin went to his room and watched Taehyung watch him. "What?"

"Nothing Jimin. Just...something on your mind?"

"No...well, yes, but I'll be okay. Jungkook is going to coming here soon." Jimin opened up his phone and connected to a speaker, playing his music. "So please don't be like that...okay?"

"Ohh...um...okay. Do you want me to leave?"

"No. Stay...but...I dunno Taehyung. We'll just work with it. Okay. Well...I'm gunna draw..."

"You'll do good." Taehyung smiled. "So...what do you think you're gunna draw?"

"I dunno yet. What should I draw?" Jimin sat on his bed and got his sketchbook out, opening to a new page and holding his pencil.

"I dunno. Maybe...just...samples and stuff? Like, little things for whatever is on your mind. Feelings. Draw feelings." Taehyung finally put together his words and Jimin smiled.

"That works for me." Jimin got to slowly sketching, Taehyung singing along to the songs that were playing.

A soft knock on the door made Taehyung look up, Jimin still working. "Hyungs? Can I come in?"

"Of course! Come on in." Taehyung answered, Jimin still working.

"Thank you." Jungkook sat against Jimin's bed and started to draw, using his phone as a reference first before trying it out on his own.

"Hey Jungkook, come look at this." Taehyung waved Jungkook over, and Jungkook set down his sketchbook and went over to him, sitting on his bed.

"Yeah?"

"Look." He showed him his phone, and Jungkook laughed a little. Jimin looked up finally, slightly annoyed at Taehyung for making Jungkook go away...from his artwork of course.

Jimin felt his chest hurt a little, and he went back to his art. He listened to the music, trying to ignore Taehyung and Jungkook laughing. He finally looked up again. "Will you two keep it down a little?"

"We're not being that loud hyung."

"Okay Jimin." Both Jungkook and Taehyung spoke at the same time, not looking away from Taehyung's phone.

Jimin sighed heavily, unsure why he felt so upset. He was just on edge now, that's all...right? He went back to drawing. Wings. He felt it was going to turn out well, and maybe he could make it big later. He looked back up at Jungkook laughing with Taehyung before huffing out a breath and going back to drawing.

~ Love Yourself : Her ~

"Hyung, you're ridiculous."

"What?~ why do you say that?"

"You keep pushing up my shirt! You're so silly." Jungkook laughed and pulled Jimin's shirt up a little.

Jimin laughed and smacked his hand away. "You're not complaining."

"Of course I wouldn't be. Now come on, we gotta get this one right." Jungkook pulled Jimin back into their spots, practicing and practicing until they got it.

"Okay! Okay! I've got it...are you good?"

"One more. Once were good we should always do one more."

"Okay hyung. But...let's not over do it. Drink some water first."

"I'm okay. Let's just do it already."

"Hyung water first."

"Fine." Jimin smiled a little at Jungkook's care and drank some water. "Okay. Okay. Better. One more?"

"One more. But only one."

They practiced again, starting the music and rushing into place. Jimin pulled Jungkook's shirt up again at the end, making Jungkook laugh for the hundredth time.

"Hyung! Every time?"

Jimin giggled. "Yep. Get used to it."

"I think I will." Jungkook smiled at him and walked close, pulling him into a hug.

"Jungkookie~ what're you doing?"

"You seem so much happier now hyung...that makes me happy too."

"You've noticed huh..."

"Of course. What is it?"

"Hm?"

"What's making you so much happier?"

"I dunno. Just...all of you guys and...being better I guess? I feel better about myself."

"That's so good hyung! You should. There's nothing not to love here."

"Jungkook~ don't give me that."

"What? I'm not lying." Jungkook let go of the hug and Jimin smiled.

"You're so handsome. You've grown up so much, yet you're still so childish."

"What's that supposed to mean?!"

"Well. You're still so kid like. You know? It's fun to be around someone so adventurous."

"Yeah? That's very kind of you hyung..." Jungkook exhaled, and looked at him with a smile and doe eyes.

"Oh...oh no, Jungkook, don't-"

"I still like you hyung." Jungkook smiled more.

"Jungkook...I still don't know how to answer you. It's...I really like your company."

"You don't get jealous? I get jealous..." Jungkook pouted and Jimin bit his lip at the sight. So pure and light.

"I...kinda do...but that's not cause I like you like that! D-don't think that...it's only cause I like your attention." Jimin crossed his arms and nodded his head.

"You do?" Jungkook took a step forward and Jimin took a step back.

"Yes. In a...nice friendly way...?"

"You have no idea in what way do you?"

"E-either way...I...don't want to date you Jungkookie. I'm sorry."

"Aish...okay..." Jungkook turned away and started to walk away before stopping. "But I'll wait hyung. I'll see you tomorrow~"

~ Love Yourself : Tear ~

Jimin walked into the kitchen. "Jungkook. Jungkook answer me~"

"The needier you get the funnier it is hyung."

"Aww~ come on...hang out with me, I want to." Jimin tugged on Jungkook's shirt and Jungkook pouted.

"Busy hyung."

"Oh are you? Come on~ you used to give me all your time."

"You've wanted me to stop that?"

"No I haven't! You should put your time into me."

"Into? Hyung! So vulgar!"

"Don't be like that!" Jimin smacked his arm, Jungkook turning to him and smacking his shoulder repeatedly, but not hard.

"Like that kind of attention?"

"No~ more attention then that." Jimin hugged his back, and Jungkook laughed.

"Like what?"

"I dunno..." Jimin sighed. "You've been distant..."

"You don't want me to flirt."

"I don't want you to stop being around me though...actually..." Jimin sighed again, pressing his head into Jungkook's back, mumbling. "I don't know what I want anymore."

"What?"

"I don't know what I want anymore...what...I dunno Jungkook."

"I'll wait till you're certain hyung. How about we do something?"

"Like?"

"I dunno. With our new theme and all, I think everyone's been a little down...even though our new album will be great and happy, I think it would do us good to go out and eat or something."

"Bring it up to Namjoon and Jin hyung, maybe they'll reserve a place?" Jimin let go of him, and Jungkook turned to him.

"Mmm...or...less fancy? Can we even cook? I'd want to make something for them."

"Mm...I dunno. If we ask someone else to help then I'm sure we could do it. We're not half bad, even though you can defy science itself." Jimin smiled.

Jungkook laughed a little. "That was really funny. But no, I'd want to make something big for them all! They wouldn't be allowed to know, cause...cause they've done so much and every family should celebrate. Let's ask Yoongi hyung."

"You're right. We can make food in the morning? Like...of course it'll be a big meal, but not insanely? We can make it a breakfast." Jimin helped brainstorm, and Jungkook nodded along.

"We can do that...but that means an early rise, and a quiet one at that."

"A lunch then?"

"We can make it a breakfast. We always eat breakfast together."

"You're right. Okay, so definitely a breakfast."

"Right. Let's ask Yoongi hyung if he'll help out."

"Why do you want Yoongi hyung to help so much?"

"You suggested someone else, and he's one of the only ones who can cook well. Are you being jealous?"

"Of course not! Let's just...keep it between us? It should be a secret to everyone."

"Oh? You want that?" Jungkook leaned against a counter, arms crossed. Jimin looked him up and down before looking at his eyes.

"Yes. We can do it." Jimin smiled a little in response to Jungkook's body language.

"Okay. No touching hyung."

"I would never." Jimin dramatically gasped before laughing.

Jungkook smiled at him. "How about we start looking at recipes and ideas right now then?"

"Alright." Jimin went over to him and sat on the counter, pulling his phone out and starting to look, Jungkook doing the same. "This?" Jimin showed him his phone and Jungkook shook his head no.

"Too much. Something simpler and more homemade-y. We aren't Jin hyung."

"True."

"Something more like this." Jungkook showed him a picture and Jimin nodded.

"Can we even make that?"

"We can follow recipes, that isn't so hard. We just have to find something with stuff we already have..."

"We went shopping relatively soon?" Jimin smiled a little in confusion.

"Okay...oh! Okay let's do this." Jungkook showed him another and Jimin nodded.

"Oh! How about this as well? We can have seconds if we do this as well." Jimin looked at Jungkook's again while Jungkook looked at his phone.

"You're right. Okay, let's see if we have everything." Jungkook started to look in cupboards and looking at his phone, making sure he was getting the right things, Jimin doing the same.

"What're you guys doing? Haven't you both eaten already?" Hoseok walked in and yawned, obviously having a rough night.

"Oh...are you good hyung?" Jungkook asked and nodded, Jimin nodding with him.

"Not what I asked, but yeah, I'm okay. Just tired. But seriously, what're you guys doing?"

"Nothing, were still figuring out what to eat."

"You've already eaten?"

"We're hungry again."

"Mm..."

"We'll make you some and bring it to you if you want that...it won't be anything special, maybe just noodles. But you should rest hyung." Jimin played it off well, and Hoseok laughed a little.

"No I'm good. Thank you though. Keep it down and I'm sure no one else will bother you guys. Goodnight." Hoseok smiled and left.

"He's totally on to us." Jungkook shook his head.

"He's a good hyung. He'll keep everyone in bed at the least."

"Okay. You're right. Let's...let's start?"

"Um? Unless you want to reheat things in the oven, how about we just hang out till early morning and then start making food."

"Will you be able to stay up? I stay up that late anyways."

"I can make it. I'll set an alarm just in case though." Jimin started to make an alarm, but Jungkook stopped him.

"I'll just wake you up if you fall asleep."

"You sure?"

"I'm sure." Jungkook sat down on the floor, Jimin doing so as well. "Should we turn off the lights?"

"No, then if someone comes at some random time in the morning we'd scare them."

"If we don't though...they'll either ask us what's wrong, or we'll scare them."

"Mm...fine. I'll turn off the lights." Jimin stood and turned off the kitchen light before going back and sitting next to Jungkook again. He laid his head on his shoulder and placed a hand on Jungkook's knee.

"Don't sleep hyung."

"Wasn't planning on it..."

"You were. I'll wake you up...but that means you don't want my attention." Jungkook pouted and flicked Jimin's hand.

"Hey~ no fun." Jimin sat up and swung his leg over Jungkook's lap, straddling him. "You don't have to be mean."

"Woah there hyung...don't get risky."

"Do you have a problem with that?"

"I don't...but you should." Jungkook's face was full of concern, but Jimin smiled playfully.

"I should? Why should I have a problem with that?"

"Hyung. You don't want my attention like that. You've made that clear...so...I'm gunna stop." Jungkook looked down, unable to look at Jimin.

"What?" Jimin's face fell, his playful smile turning into confusion and disappointment.

"You...you don't like me like that hyung...so I should stop...I'd never fight for you...if you won't fight for me. I mean...I'll just make you feel worse if I keep liking you. That's what you're saying to me, right?"

"Yes- but, no! Not anymore...I don't know Jungkook..." Jimin rested his head on Jungkook's chest and hugged him, Jungkook opening his legs so Jimin was sitting on the floor. He hugged him back as he felt Jimin shake a little.

"No- no don't cry hyung-"

"Shut up." Jimin hugged him tighter and Jungkook just let him, keeping quiet.

"Let me speak when I can okay?..."

"Okay...I'll wait."

Jimin took a while, slightly shaking and taking weird breaths, Jungkook feeling bad he couldn't do more then just rub his back and rocking them side to side.

"Okay...okay Jungkook. Are you ready for my confusion?"

"I'm ready. But only if you are hyung."

"I am. Jungkook I don't know what I feel about you. But it's not brotherly anymore."

"It's not?" Jungkook's hope sparked, but was immediately shot down.

"But I'm not ready to date you."

"Oh. How come?"

"Well...our entire life depends on all of us being okay. And we haven't dated yet...and we're...maybe coming to an end? Maybe...maybe when we're done..." Jimin felt himself start to cry at the thought of disbanding. "Maybe then we can date."

"H-hyung I don't want to after it all. We're still going to be doing this. I just know it. So don't play cat and mouse with me if you're really serious. I've waited, and...and if you don't show me something somehow that you like me back, then please, let me go."

"Give me some time..."

"How long do you need?"

"Just some time..."

"Can I kiss you?"

"What?" Jimin looked up at him in confusion, the sudden, new confession of a question pushing him off guard.

Jungkook looked at his red eyes and pouted. "Can I kiss your face?"

"O-oh...you don't have to be weird about the question..." Jimin shyly looked away, rubbing his eyes.

"Can I?"

"O-okay..."

Jungkook kissed the corners of Jimin's eyes, kissing his nose, cheeks, and forehead before kissing his lips softly. Jimin kissed back, unable to hold in much else. He started to cry again, and Jungkook stopped kissing him, hugging him tighter then he had before, starting to cry as well.

"Don't cry hyung please...you know that makes me cry too..." Jungkook hiccuped a little and Jimin felt his stomach suck in a couple times at a time.

"D-don't cry Jungkook...w-why are you crying?" Jimin tried to be quiet in his tears.

"Y-you being so confused hurts me...a-and you bringing up disbanding hurts- hurts a lot. You're my family. You made me who I a-am...I'm nothing without you guys...without you...you're my family..."

"W-we wouldn't leave anyone. We'd still be together. Don't think we'd leave you."

"You guys saved me..."

"No...you guys saved me." Jimin hugged him tighter, and Jungkook did the same.

"I don't want us to leave." Jungkook hiccuped in between words, both boys crying onto the other.

"I don't know what else I'd do."

"W-who am I without us?..." Jungkook cried out before quieting down.

Jimin rubbed his back, and the two cried together, over emotion and over an end. Who can even explain the feeling of an end to come? A dread of what will happen but won't? A feeling of complete emptiness of the future...that isn't there yet.

"B-but you'll be there Jungkook. You'll be with me. And you'll be with all of us. And we'll be together. No matter what we'll be together. No matter what, it'll be all seven of us, and that won't change. Even if we make separate music, even if we go other places without the others...we'll still be home to them. All of us together...that's home."

Hot tears rolled down Jungkook's cheeks at Jimin's words, and he quieted down his cries as he cried harder, having someone wake up being his worst fear at the moment.

"W-we'll be together Jungkook. That's what's at the end."

"I don't want it to end."

"Me neither. And it won't for a w-while...but those years will end...and we'll have to keep moving forward." Jimin sighed a heavy sigh, trying to breathe.

"...will you let me love you hyung?"

"Stealing my lyrics huh?" Jimin smiled, his teary eyes playing tricks on him.

"Yeah...I love them. I like to use them for myself and my own situations..." Jungkook laughed, his breathy voice mocking him. "But will you? Will...will you show me you like me back? Somehow? Someday?"

"I will Jungkook. Weather it be here at home, in a live, on tv, or in a concert, I don't care. I'll show you once I...once I'm ready."

"Please be ready soon...I don't know how much longer I can wait..." Jungkook started to stop crying, unable to keep his voice loud enough.

"I'll try my best Jungkook. Just please...please wait for me a little longer."

"I will. I'll wait even though I don't want to. You're...you're the only one hyung..."

"Thank you...thank you for making me so special..."

"Thank you for staying with me..."

~ Love Yourself: Answer ~

"Hyung! Come here!" Jungkook angrily walked through their hotel level, watching Jimin flee into his room. "Hyung!" Jimin closed the door in Jungkook's face, and Jungkook pounded on the door. "Let me in! We have to talk." Jungkook was serious, no playfulness in his voice or body. Yoongi watched Jungkook at Jimin's door and decided against jumping in, going into Hoseok's hotel room.

Jungkook exhaled angrily. "J-Jungkook don't- don't be upset."

"I'm not upset."

"Don't lie! You sound very upset!" Jimin spoke through the door, and Jungkook growled a little in anger.

"Jimin, please open the door."

"Y-you'll calm down right?"

"Of course I will. But you have to talk to me."

"O-okay..." Jimin opened the door and Jungkook immediately went in, closing and locking the door behind him.

He stalked toward Jimin. Jimin moved back. "You wanna explain yourself?" Jungkook's face held no mercy, and Jimin back up as Jungkook walked forward at him.

"I- um..." Jimin swallowed his spit. "It was f-for the fans...?" Jimin hit a wall and stopped, watching Jungkook laugh it off sarcastically.

"Yeah?" He reached Jimin and held his waist, letting a hand reach from the bottom of his shirt and dragging it up to his chest, just like Jimin had done in their concert. "How long have you decided?" Jungkook moved his head into Jimin's neck, kissing it softly.

"W-what do you mean? J-Jungkook stop..." Jimin shivered under Jungkook's touch.

"How long have you decided you want me without telling me?"

"J-Jungkook, I swear it wasn't long-"

"Oh shut up. You just wanted to show it off to everyone without them knowing. You're so dramatic hyung. God I fucking love you." Jungkook bit down on Jimin's neck and ran his hand up the side of Jimin's shirt, his other hand pulling down the hem of Jimin's jeans.

"J-Jungkook h-hold up."

"What's the problem? You're mine now."

"W-we haven't-"

"Will you be my boyfriend? Can I love you?"

Jimin laughed a little at how forward he was, but let out a small moan when Jungkook put his knee in between his legs, rubbing his crotch. "J-Jungkook slow down..."

"Will you?" Jungkook pulled away from Jimin's neck and moved to his lips, giving him pecks. "Will you?"

"God yes, just please...slow...slow it down..."

"I've waited so long hyung please at least let me tease you. At the least I have to touch you...I've held back so much...please.." Jungkook looked at him with doe eyes, knowing it was a weakness.

"Fine. But we're not fucking. Okay?"

"Okay." Jungkook smiled and kissed him, pushing him harder against the wall and pushing harder on his crotch.

"Ah- ah...Jungkook careful."

"I'm trying to make you hard hyung, I'm not trying to be careful."

"And when you succeed?"

"Dunno...maybe you'll give in and I can fuck you if you get desperate. We both know you get desperate around me."

"Aww, come on...you said only touch."

"Unless you give confirmation for sex. God I wanna fuck you so badly." Jungkook moved his knee in constant motions and moved his hands to unbutton Jimin's shirt, unbuttoning them slowly.

"J-Jungkook d-don't be like that..."

"Why? I want you so badly hyung..."

"Cause! W-we're barely dating..."

"Does that matter? We've know each other for so long...the trust is still there."

"If we do it...wait no, we don't have everything we need!"

"Mmmmmmmm...." Jungkook growled. He moved back into Jimin's neck and bit down again.

"Ah! J-Jungkook..." Jimin lifted his hands to Jungkook's stomach and slightly pushed him away. "If we're not prepared we shouldn't do it..."

"You said I could touch you though."

"We both know you'd go to far."

"I just wanna touch you hyung." Jungkook pressed his knee harder and Jimin let out a moan.

"J-Jungkook..." Jimin blushed, completely embarrassed. "Stop turning me on..."

"That's the point though." Jungkook laughed a little and kept making marks, going lower to his collarbone. He slowly took off Jimin's shirt, Jimin not protesting.

"Or are you just trying to convince me to fuck?" Jimin let out small moans here and there, trying to be quiet.

"That would be nice, but..." Jungkook moved his knee again and Jimin moaned out again. "I just like being the reason you moan. Moan out my name?"

"N-no reason to." Jimin's red cheeks felt hot, and Jungkook went back to his lips.

"Well...maybe I can change that?" Jungkook kissed him, and Jimin gave in a little, his hands going to Jungkook's waist, slightly holding him in place. Jungkook pressed harder and Jimin got the message, letting him explore his mouth with his tongue. Although it felt slightly gross and new, Jimin didn't hate it. He kissed back, taking control of the kiss, and Jungkook let him, hoping to get inside his head a little. Jimin suddenly pulled away, pushing Jungkook's waist.

"N-no stop that. Stop that." Jimin shook a little. Jungkook let go of him and put his hands up.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. What did I do?"

"You're making me want you like- like that!" Jimin blushed more and Jungkook calmed down, afraid he had done something wrong.

"S-sorry..."

"Fuck you and your sex appeal." Jimin angrily shoved Jungkook backwards and Jungkook tripped on the bed, falling on it. Jimin crawled on top of him and sat on his crotch, taking Jungkook's shirt off then getting his phone out.

"W-what're you doing?"

"Don't worry about it." Jimin took a picture silently before texting Jin.

"Can you please make a quick run to the store for me? Well, I guess us."

Jin immediately answered back.

"What kind of run..."

"That kind."

"Gotcha. 10 mins."

"I owe you."

"Yes you do."

Jimin put his phone back in his pocket.

"Hyung? What was that?"

"I'm taking care of you. That's what."

"Oh? Yeah? How so hyung?" Jungkook smiled at him and Jimin rolled his hips down onto Jungkook. "A-ah...hyung..."

"Don't give me that. You wanted this. You asked for this. And I'm saying yes." Jimin rolled his hips again, and leaned down, nipping Jungkook's lips. "So just wait a little bit."

Jungkook moaned quietly and held Jimin's hips, holding them down. "D-don't do that hyung..."

"Do what? This?" Jimin rolled his hips again and Jungkook groaned quietly.

"Yes. That. I know you can feel my fucking hard on, stop making it worse." Jungkook moved his hips upward a little and Jimin smiled.

"Too many clothes. Isn't there?" He kissed Jungkook's chest, making small marks, while rolling his hips a little.

"H-hyung I will fuck you senseless if you don't stop..." Jungkook's voice was quiet but certain and Jimin ignored it.

"Is that a threat? And anyways, who says I don't want that? I'm just getting you ready...and you can't tell me you aren't enjoying yourself. Cause I can literally feel your excitement." Jimin pressed down harder and Jungkook groaned again.

"Hyung..." Jungkook blushed and Jimin watched him turn shy.

"Yes?"

"Can I please top?"

Jimin stopped and sat up. He laughed in disbelief. "Oh my god, you're so beautiful."

"Don't laugh! I just want to make sure!"

"Of course you can. You've got animalistic stamina...but..." Jimin looked him up and down, licking his lips. "I think I'd like to see what it's like to ride you."

Jungkook blushed harder, whining a little. "You're so dirty hyung."

"And you aren't? You've probably thought about this moment so many times in your head...you've probably jacked off to me so many times...and you think I'm the dirty one."

"Y-you are the dirty one. You're actually doing things."

"Yeah? Well...how about I do some more things?" Jimin moved down and unbuttoned Jungkook's pants, slowly unzipping them to reveal Jungkook's boner even better. "Mmm~ it makes me happy Jungkook. This?" Jimin put a hand on Jungkook's boner and palmed him. "Is because of me." Jimin looked up at Jungkook, who was squirming around and breathing quickly.

"H-hyung you've gotta stop."

"Why's that?"

"W-we don't have a-anything we need-"

"Oh yes we do. It should be here any second now." Jimin got off the bed and tugged Jungkook's pants off, Jungkook covering his face with his arms.

"You're impossible hyung."

"Whaaat? Now that's not true. I'm completely possible...especially to do." Jimin started to climb back on him when a knock on the door stopped him. "Oh, that must be our delivery."

"What did you even order."

"What we need of course."

Jimin walked over and opened the door. Jin handed him a bag.

"Next time be prepared. At least I didn't have to see anything." Jimin took the bag happily.

"Thank you hyung~"

"Try not to be so loud tonight. We have other neighbors as well."

"Of course." Jimin smiled and waved him off. "Goodnight, sleep tight, and don't listen in."

"Tell Jungkook too."

"Sure thing."

"Have fun~" Jin turned and went back to his room.

"We will~" Jimin called out quietly to Jin before going back into his room and dropping the bag next to Jungkook. "Wanna see what we got?"

"S-sure." Jungkook moved his arms to his side and sat up a little.

"So we have lube, condoms, and some food for afterwards. Doesn't that sound good?"

"Y-yeah...j-just...continue..." Jungkook covered his face again and Jimin cooed.

"You're so adorable...god you're so perfect." He looked at his body, and felt the need to kiss everywhere. He climbed back on top of him, laying on him. "Hey. You good?" He kissed his chin, trying to make Jungkook remove his arms.

"I'm good."

"Let me kiss you."

"You can kiss me anywhere."

"I want to kiss your lips. Why are you hiding?"

"I'm...so...red right now..."

"You think I care about that? Come on, lemme kiss you." Jimin sat up a little and tried to pry Jungkook's arms away, but couldn't move them at all. "Stop being so strong for one minute please."

"You really wanna kiss me that badly?"

"Of course I do. Now come on..." Jimin kept trying to pry his arms away, and Jungkook laughed a little, making Jimin bounce slightly.

"Fine." Jungkook removed his arms slowly. "Tada~" Jungkook smiled, and Jimin kissed him immediately, taking his arms and putting them over his head. Jungkook kissed back, and this time the kiss was softer, more emotional, less lust filled. Jungkook kissed slowly and Jimin let him take the time, letting tongue and play collide. He slowly pulled away.

"You're so handsome you know."

"I know."

"Aw, come on, you ruined the moment."

"You can get back in the moment in an instant, don't even start with me." Jungkook laughed and pulled his wrists out of Jimin's hold, sitting up and making Jimin fall backwards. "But I'll do it this time. You still have too many clothes on."  Jungkook smiled and unbuttoned Jimin's pants, unzipping them and flinging them off.

"Kookie~ you should work faster~"

"I'll go slower."

"No! Don't go slower." Jimin pouted and touched his lips with one finger. "Kiss."

"You're a demanding bottom."

"Power bottom?"

"Naw. Just demanding." Jungkook moved up and kissed Jimin's lips, making Jimin smile.

"That's fine with me...since I'm getting what we both want. You're just shy." Jimin smiled and pecked Jungkook's lips again. He moved his hips up and pressed them against Jungkook's.

"Ah...god you're so impatient."

"Just get me prepped already."

"Sounds like you've already done it."

"Perhaps I have the past nights."

"Mmmm~" Jungkook pressed down, and the two moaned quietly. "Seems you've been hard for a while huh..."

"Just hurry it up already." Jimin set himself down, Jungkook staring at his eyes. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. You're just...god I love you so much." Jungkook peppered him in kisses, before slowly taking off their last pieces of clothing. He opened the lube and covered his fingers in it, before moving his index around, finding Jimin's hole and pushing it in. Jimin laid on his stomach, holding himself up.

"A-ah...ow." Jimin winced a little, and Jungkook moved slowly.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, just keep moving. It'll be alright in a minute." Jimin pressed back onto Jungkook's finger, and Jungkook continued, not wanting to hurt the older. No matter how badly he teased him, he never wanted to hurt him. "You can go faster. Or add another."

"You've barely had one though-"

"Add another." Jimin watched Jungkook think it over, before whining a little, trying to guilt trip him. "Please? For me?"

"H-hey don't be doing that."

"Doing what?~ I'm helping you."

"Don't give me that."

"Give you what?" Jimin pouted and Jungkook felt himself throb.

"Fuck you." Jungkook pushed in deeper, making Jimin moan quietly. He pushed around, feeling him all around before adding another. "You're really the worst."

"Then quit saying you love me. I'm getting mixed messages." Jimin played around, making Jungkook laugh.

"Yeah, I obviously hate you since I'm fingering you, making sure you're ready and prepped before I fuck you, making sure I don't hurt you and proving I'd never want to hurt you. Obviously, this is for nothing."

"Well gosh, I love you too- ah!~ Jungkook! W-what-"

"Found it." Jungkook smirked and pushed in far again, Jimin giving out another louder moan before slapping a hand over his mouth. "Don't cover your mouth."

"W-we have neighbors."

"Hm..." Jungkook pouted a little, keeping up his hand motion. "Then just moan for me."

"A-ah okay...fu- ah..." Jimin quietly moaned, keeping his hand over his mouth just in case. "Y-you can add another..."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure. Please..." Jimin slightly whined, sticking his ass up more to tease him. "Please."

"I'm not gunna stick it in yet, you're not fully prepared yet." Jungkook worked quickly, trying to please Jimin's demands. "And you know for a fact this is my first time, so take it easy on me why don't you."

"It's my first time too, but I know what I want." Jimin huffed a little and whined. "And I want you to put it in already."

"Give me a bit!"

"In!"

"Don't be so demanding! I don't want to hurt you!"

"Jungkook please! I know what my body can take so just please! Add another!" Jimin growled a little in frustration.

Jungkook sighed as he watched Jimin. "Fine. You're in charge." He pushed a third finger in, pouring more lube onto his fingers. A quiet squelching noise made Jimin shiver.

"Y-you can move them." Jimin pushed back onto Jungkook's fingers, slowly moving his ass with Jungkook's rhythm. "Ah...come on, you can go faster Kookie."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure. Please?"

"Alright...I'll go faster..." Jungkook sped up his pace, curiously pushing in further.

"Ah! J-Jungkook, that's-"

"A good spot? I'll remember it." Jungkook continued, a small smile on his lips.

"Y-you better...god..." Jimin rested his head on the bed, covering his face and blush. "I-it felt really good."

"You're so shameless hyung." Jungkook removed his fingers, Jimin clenching against them unconsciously.

"Hey, what're you doing?..."

"What do you think I'm doing?" Jungkook slipped the condom on, coating his cock in more lube.

"Don't need to be rude about it." Jimin mumbled, looking at Jungkook carefully.

"I'm not trying hyung. You good? Can I put it in?" Jungkook's doe eyes made Jimin smile.

"You can. Hurry up why don't you. I'm waiting."

"You're so playful hyung, but really, that's gunna kill you tonight." Jungkook bit his lip as he lined up and pushed his tip in carefully, Jimin widening his eyes and choking on his words. "So keep quiet and let me do this."

"I-I though you wanted me to moan?" Jimin felt himself heat up, his dick feeling incredibly hard.

"Of course I do. But you're gunna do that anyways. So shameless hyung." Jungkook slowly started to push in, and Jimin let out small mewls.

"J-Jungkook carefully..."

"I am going carefully, you're just a wimp. Small, short, and so fucking hot." Jungkook pushed in harder, and Jimin squeaked.

"J-Jungkook! Carefully!"

"I know what I'm doing hyung~" Jungkook pushed harder, Jimin moaning out and wincing. A burn was there, but he felt the pleasure too. "I'm just trying to rile you up. You're so easy to rile up."

"I am not! That-" Jimin stopped and cursed under his breath, before moaning.

Jungkook laughed. "See? You're really easy." Jungkook pushed all the way in, and laid his body against Jimin's back, letting them both adjust.

"J-Jungkook...fuck..."

"Yeah?" Jungkook placed kisses and hickies on his back, not too many, and none very visible.

"S-stop..." Jimin's voice came out barely louder than a whisper, his legs and arms shaking a little.

"What'd I do?" Jungkook smiled a little, knowing it was nothing Jimin really wanted to stop. Jimin shook his head. "Don't be such a tease, what is it?"

"S...stop...twitching- ah~" Jimin moaned out again and Jungkook smiled.

"It seems you're enjoying it though?"

"Fuck...start moving...how the hell are you holding out so much, I thought you'd be desperate after so long."

Jungkook laughed lowly. "I wanna see you become desperate. And are you sure? Are you adjusted?"

"I'm adjusted, just start moving...please..." Jimin pleaded quietly and Jungkook laughed.

"How about I just stay here and let you adjust a bit more? I'm certain you're getting ahead of yourself."

"Don't be mean! Just move already..." Jimin yelled out a little before quieting again. "Jungkook please!~" he moaned out and Jungkook felt a jolt of excitement.

"You're asking for it. Tell me if you want me to stop okay?"

Jungkook started to move, slowly at first, but gradually faster. Jimin moved his ass backwards with Jungkook's forward movements, gripping the sheets and holding his tongue.

"Jiminie~" Jungkook cooed. "I don't hear much other then panting~" Jungkook slowed his movements. "You don't get such love if you aren't going to moan for me to hear." Jungkook teased, slamming his hips before going back to slow.

"Ah! J-Jungkook...you're- you're going to make me cum..."

"Is that not the point? Now come on, louder. Loud enough for just me." Jungkook growled at Jimin, and Jimin mewled.

"J-Jungkook...Jungkook lemme see you..."

"You wanna flip around?"

Jimin nodded, tears pricking his eyes. "Please..."

"Okay...don't whine." Jungkook pulled out and Jimin whined, making Jungkook giggle as he flipped Jimin over. He slowly pushed back in. "I said don't whine." Jungkook moved Jimin's legs over his shoulder and pushed in more.

"What're you gunna do about it? Ah- ah..." Jimin moaned quietly, and Jungkook leaned over him, kissing his lips.

"Gunna be ruthless?"

"You're gunna? W-what were you before?..." Jimin's eyes widened, and Jungkook smirked.

"I was being nice to you...you know, cause it's our first time...did you think that was all I had?"

"I-it's already..." Jimin felt his cheeks heat up, and he shied away.

"Already what?" Jungkook pushed him onward, and Jimin swallowed his spit.

"It's already...really...really good..." Jimin quietly spoke, his embarrassment kicking in. "Not to boost your ego!"

Jungkook laughed. "Hyung! It's already boosted because of you." Jungkook slammed into him repeatedly, not letting Jimin respond.

"J-Jungkook! Jungkook- I'm close- fuck!~" Jimin covered his mouth, but Jungkook took his wrists and moved them above his head, holding them in place.

"Mmm~ am I hitting that spot from before?" Jungkook moaned quietly, turning Jimin incredibly on.

He nodded, tears finally falling from his eyes, unable to speak full comprehensive words. "A-ah, ah~"

"Good. Ready for the last bit?"

"N-no, Jung- Jung- no harder, no- ahh~!" Jimin came as soon as Jungkook went faster and harder, Jungkook cumming soon after, riding out his high.

Jimin slowly moved his legs down, and Jungkook slowly pulled out. He pulled the condom off and tied it, throwing it away and looking at Jimin. "Hey~ come on...we gotta take a shower or bath."

"Tired." Jimin curled up on the bed, and Jungkook tsk'd.

"I'm starting a bath, and if you aren't in the bathroom by the time it's done I will pick you up and drop you in." Jungkook left to the bathroom and Jimin watched him, his back muscles and ass perfect from sweat.

"Mmm~" Jimin curled up more, laying sideways on the bed. "I'm gunna be sore!" He yelled out to Jungkook, and he heard him laugh. He smiled at Jungkook giggle. "I love you Jungkook."

"I love you too hyung."

___

"So?"

"So?! They finally, you know, did it." Namjoon exclaimed quietly, a smile on his face.

"I'm proud. It's been so long...they're pretty dumb you know. Jungkook is dumb with feelings, and Jimin's too nice."

"Yeah. But hey, at least they finally decided it was time?"

"Oh shut it." Jin played on his phone, legs over Namjoon's as Namjoon talked to him. "It took us a while too, but I'm just a lot more forward. They're both too scared. Wusses, really."

"Baby, don't be like that. They're young."

"Are you saying I'm old?"

"Yeah. So hyung, you gotta give them credit."

"Rude. Let's give them stupid jokes tomorrow about being too loud."

"Deal."

Munch

____

Don't forget to like and comment on chapters you like, so I know what to write more of! Happy New Years! 💜

Munch 💜

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.1M 19.4K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
459K 7.1K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
188K 5K 50
𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐬'𝐬 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐉𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐲𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐬'𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬, 𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐞. 𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐞�...
14.9K 849 50
[Completed] Dom:jungkook Sub: jimin - A jikook Short Au wherein Jeon jungkook would often received a Letter inside his locker ,but though its not a...