My Kind Of Perfection(EDITING)

Od hein_girl

Kasei Asugh had the perfect life, set to be the next big name in ballet until everything pirouette's off her... Více

MY KIND OF PERFECTION-welcome!
1. Perfection is key
2. My Crazy Best Friend
3. Job Searching
4. Hired Pt1
5. Hired Pt2
6. No Longer a Newbie
7. Going to the barre
8. Family Dinner
9. You're always working
10. Going to be a Problem
11. Jake's POV
12. I'm Stealing This
13. I'm Moving Out
14. The Gym
15. Gym//Jake's POV
16. First Time For Everything
17. Pizza Hut-Jake POV
18. My Hero
19. All these boxes
20. Intense Game of Hide and Seek
21. House Party
22. Let's Go Clubbing-Dakota POV
23. Jake's Girl
24. Date With Jake
25. Genius-Dakota POV
26. Phone Call
27. Mushy Heart
28. Who Knew Shopping Was This Fun
30. Talk It Out
31. Girl Time
32. Or Eat Me?
33. Only You
34. Happier(DPOV)
35. Why Do I Associate With Y'all?
36.Parent Introductions
37. The Harsh Truth
38. Answers
39. California
↓↓ Exciting news y'all read this ↓↓
40. Room Service
41. Talk with the Scott's
42. Audition Realization
43. Unexpected Visitor-DPOV
44. Quick Visit
45. Finally Home
46. Dress Shopping
47. Why Else?
48. Business Dinner
49. The Race
50. The sober, smart one
51. M.I.A
52. You need help
53. How's He Doing?
54. Don't Mess With The Redhead
55. Make a difference
56. Trouble
57. Busy, busy
58. Finally
59. How It's Supposed To Go
60. Breaking Ground
61. Chicago
62. Girls Night Out
63. Meeting Her
64. Walk Through
65. Dysfunctional
66. Cloud Nine
67. My Kind Of Perfection

29. Supper With Em

1.4K 50 17
Od hein_girl

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Happy Holidays/Happy New Year's and all that good stuff i'm late on

STORY TIME

____________

We walk into the restaurant and I immediately see Emmaline wave us over. We walk up to her, Jake's hand firmly attached to the small of my back. I could say I hated the obvious PDA, but I love it.

"Momma Em! Hey, how are you?" I give her a giant hug as she stands.

"I'm good, grazie." She looks at Jake over my shoulder, confusion (or maybe alarm?) on her face. She turns back to me and whispers. "Miss Kasey... I didn't know you were bringing him."

"Oh. Right, sorry I forgot to tell you...you don't mind do you?" I bite my lip and pull away from her.

"Um..." she quickly glances backwards, and then shakes her head quickly. "No, no it is a-fine. It's lovely to see you, Jake?"

"Yes ma'am, you too." He returns her hug without complaint, and then pulls out her chair, and my chair before we sit.

"This is a nice restaurant, Emmaline." Jake comments, looking around the room.

"Yeah, I agree. Nice atmosphere, and the food looks good too." I spare a quick glance around the room and freeze when I see Antonio strolling towards us casually.

Shit. What are the odds? "So what are you gonna have Jake?" I say, holding up my menu as if I'm intently reading it.

"I'm not sure, it all looks so good." He replies, giving me a confused look.

I let out a weak chuckle. "Hmm." I say, trying to be casual.

"We don't have to order the second we get here, ya know. I have all night."

"Si! He is-a right. We should, how do you say, catch up?" Emmaline grins at me.

"I just need to check what the options are. I'm starving." I display a fake smile.

"Did you eat today?" She looks concerned.

"Yes, momma Em. But a girl's allowed to be hungry ya know." I sigh

"Si, bene..."

"Kasey?" I hear Antonio's voice.

I ignore it, and continue pretend- scanning my menu.

"Kasey? Hey." He tries again.

Jake elbows me. Shit. I'm done for now...

"Yes, babe?" I extenuate, placing down my menu to look at him.

"This guy was talking to you." He nods at Tony.

I turn to him. "Oh. Hey. Sorry I didn't even see you there." I fake chuckle.

Jake looks amused, while behind him, Tony looks everything but.

"It's nice to see you, piccola." He says with a smile. I notice that Jake no longer has a smile. He knows Italian.

"Yep." I chirp. "Nice to see you too." I grab my water glass.

He chuckles. "Aren't you gonna greet me?" He challenges, opening his arms.

With a sigh, I stand up and return his hug. I'm not that much of a bitch.

"So what are you up to lately?" Tony asks me.

"Um, not much. I'm real busy." I sit down.

"Too busy to answer my snapchats, apparently." He says.

"Yeah, well you know. I started a new job, and with dance and stuff I just don't have much time to talk to people." I excuse, waving a hand in dismissal.

"People even like your best friend?" He snipes.

"Well, ya know we haven't really been that close since the move and all..." I take a sip of my water. Help me, water glass. Make me spontaneously drown. PLEASE.

"Right."

"Anyway...I um, wouldn't want to be the reason your date is kept waiting." I quickly say, taking another gulp of water as if it will save me.

"Oh." He laughs. "Mum didn't tell you? You ARE my date." He smirks.

Jake looks shocked, and I spew out my water. "W-What?" I quickly look at Em. "Please tell me he's joking."

She looks uncomfortable. "I, uh didn't think you'd mind..."

I turn back to Tony, who's now taking a seat across the table from me. "No."

"What?"

"No I am not your date. Um...Antonio, this is JT. My boyfriend." I gesture.

"JT, Antonio."

"WHAT?" Both Tony and Emmaline gasp.

They shake hands, and Tony doesn't bother to hide his astonishment.

"Since when do you date, mia Stella?"

"Kasey." I correct with a huff. "And I don't 'date'. I'm with JT because he's...different." I decide on the word.

"What the hell's that supposed to mean?" He still has a shocked look on his face.

"It means that she found someone with a pair." Jake sasses. Tony rolls his eyes.

I look to see if Emmaline is listening to this, but she is too engrossed in her phone. "Just a second I must go share the good news!" She exclaims

"Momma Em, it's not that big of a deal." I say awkwardly.

"I'm going to make the call." She ignores me, getting up from the table.

"Sure it isn't." Tony mutters to himself. Both me and Jake ignore him, angry silence being deafening as we all look at our menus.

"Have you fucked him yet?" Antonio breaks the silence as he turns to me.

"What the hell Tony!?" I sputter.

He directs his question at Jake. "So? Have you fucked her?"

"Have you?" Challenges Jake.

"JAKE!? Seriously!" I glare at him. Shit's about to GOOOOO DOOOOWWWNN.

"Yeah, actually." Tony snorts.

"Wait. What?" Jake looks like he was NOT ready for that one. He turns to me. "Actually?"

"Um..." I bite my lip.

Jake glares at both of us. "What exactly is the relationship between you two?" He says in a voice that suggests I answer or else.

"Um..."

"We're fuck buddies." Announces Tony.

"WHAT?" Jake turns to me, looking furious.

"We are NOT fuck buddies." I spit. "We were. Only after we realized that a title didn't work with my schedule."

"How long have you known each other?" Jake asks, looking like he's swallowed a lemon.

"The thing is we've known each other like, forever and um, were always friends... YES, we have had sex a bunch of times..."

Jake growls.

"BUT." I add, "We haven't lately, like, not in the past year." I glare at Tony. "And we are never going to again."

Antonio snorts.

"Oh, suck a dick." I sass in his direction.

He smirks. "That's your specialty, isn't it?"

My face turns red, and Jake stiffens beside me. "No, I'd say that's Heather's specialty." I make a comeback.

"Okay, now I'm confused. Who the fuck is Heather?"

"Nobody to me." Antonio replies, no longer looking so cocky.

"The nobody he cheated on me with." I answer.

Jake looks livid. "Are you fucking kidding?"

"I didn't-" Tony basically shrinks under Jake's glare.

"You had literally asked me if I wanted to be exclusive 3 hours before I found you. So fuck you, Tony. You don't get to say anything."

"I said I was sorry how many times, bella?"

"An unsatisfactory amount. Sorry will NEVER erase that image from my mind." I throw my hands up in the air. "The point is I DON'T forgive you, I'll NEVER forgive you, and I'll NEVER trust you or want you in the same way I once did. So SERIOUSLY. This shit's getting old!" I say exasperatedly.

"I didn't say-"

"No. Save it, Tony. You'll never have a chance with me EVER again. So if Momma Em ever tries to set us up again, you will say you are busy. You don't want to go out with me...SOMETHING that will ensure I never have to see you or your bullshit again!" I rant.

"I'm so sorry." He mutters sadly.

"You had a chance with the best girl I've met, and you lost it. I can only imagine it'd hurt like hell, but you need to let her be happy." Jake adds.

"And I'm fucking happy with Jake. So when I clearly am with someone else, don't talk to me as if he's not here."

"You can leave, Antonio. I'm sure deep down you aren't the scumbag that it seems, but I'm not even gonna bother to look for it. Go home."

Without another argument, it seems that he's just given up. He grabs his phone that was resting on the table and slips it in his front pocket.

"You know I'm sorry, Kasey. I want you to be happy so I'm going to leave, but I'd love it if we could still be friends..."

"I don't know, Tony." I sigh.

"Okay." He looks so defeated I kinda feel bad for him, but knowing him, it's probably just an act so I'll wanna forgive him.

Jakes phone rings and I look at him. "You can answer that if you want to." I tell him.

"Nah, it's just Knuckles. Him and Chrome are just bothering me about work."

"Knuckles? Chrome?" Tony snorts. "Those are some dumb nicknames."

Jake flexes his jaw angrily, and I feel my legs clench together.

WHO DOES THAT SEXY BEAST BELONG TO?? Inner Kasey says in my brain. Oh wait. Oii that's my man right there! She fans herself dramatically and I roll my eyes, glad that nobody can hear my thoughts.

"They're code names." He spits out.

"Like y'all are in some gang, so something?" He chuckles, looking at the two of us. We both shoot him dead serious looks.

"Yeah. Hawks MC. Trust me when I say I'd shut the fuck up right about now."

"Oh." He looks surprised for a second, then smiles.

Oh fuck. I know that smile.

"I'm not surprised Kase chose you. She loves rebelling against her mother, and I know that this would kill Katherine."

I stand up quickly. Fuck. "Tony. Don't you dare say anything."

He smirks. "Oh, she doesn't know?"

"I will legit kill you if you tell her, Tony. I'm serious." I stare him down.

"Psh." He rolls his eyes, trying to remain fearless.

"She may not be serious, but I am, Antonio. I know where you live and I WILL hunt you down." Jake threatens, standing with every muscle flexed and ready to attack.

Now Tony's façade is completely off, and he looks like he's gonna crap himself.

"Oh, and another thing. I told myself if I ever met a cheating asshole like you, I'd knock them out, but considering we're trying to enjoy our day, and if we got kicked out that'd suck ..." He pulls his fist back, and with a crack sound, punches Tony square in the nose.

I gasp. "JAKE!"

Tony grabs his nose with a whimper, blood pouring out. "Tony, just leave. For your safety I beg you to get the fuck out and not talk to me again. It won't be pretty for you." I advise him.

He does as I suggest, fleeing almost right before I say a word.

The silent restaurant bothers me, and I turn around to face everyone. "Okay people. Show's over. Don't get on our bad side." I joke, sending a weak smile before turning back around as Jake and I both sit down.

Once I notice all conversation had started up again, I turn to Jake with a glare. "What the hell Jake? You don't just go around punching people all the time!" But I mean, I can't deny how hot that was...

"Yeah, and you shouldn't just go around being friendly with people that cheated on you, yet here we are." He snipes back.

I sigh, knowing I can't argue with that. Emmaline comes back as I'm about to apologize on Tony's behalf.

"Where did Antonio go?" She looks confused.

"Um, he had other business and left shortly after you did, knowing he didn't have a chance because of Jake, here."

"Oh. I am a so sorry that I invited him. I didn't realize you were bringing a boyfriend." She looks remorseful. "But good thing that it didn't get awkward, hey?"

Hah! If only you knew, Emmaline. If only you knew.

______________________________________________________________________-

Thanks for reading!

Vote🌟

Comment 💬

Share 💌

Cassi 💕

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

4.3K 80 15
Once upon a time there was a Princess. She was sheltered from birth. Her parents kept her away from the world, she was locked away. She desired to be...
94.4K 2.1K 65
Jane Grayson is a very talented and beautiful ballerina, she won many awards worldwide but finally decided to settle down and have a normal highschoo...
2M 78.5K 47
Harley has spent the last few years running from her past. She has finally settled down in a small town. Life wasn't perfect but it was the best s...
483 35 33
Dana Isabel Herenn and Kathleen Morrison were the best ballerinas in the City of London. They'd escaped the past and make a new way of life in the Ci...