Guilty Parties [ NoRenMin ]...

By pentagone_0ff

Everyone is distanced from one another. Families separated, friendships broken. This is the future society. ... More

- One -
- Two -
- Three -
- Four -
- Five -
- Six -
- Seven -
- Eight -
- Nine -
- Ten -
- Eleven -
- Twelve -
- Thirteen -
- Fourteen -
- Fifteen -
- Sixteen -
- Seventeen -
- Eighteen -
- Nineteen -
- Twenty -
- Twenty One -
- Twenty Two -
- Twenty Three -
- Twenty Four -
- Twenty Five -
- Twenty Six -
- Twenty Seven -
- Twenty Nine -
- Thirty -
- Thirty One -
- Thirty Two -
- Thirty Three -
- Thirty Four -
- Thirty Five -
- Thirty Six -
- Thirty Seven -
- Thirty Eight -
- Thirty Nine -
- Forty -
- Forty One -
- Forty Two -
- Forty Three -
- Forty Four -
- Forty Five -
- Forty Six -
- Forty Seven -
- Forty Eight -
- Forty Nine -
- Fifty -
- Fifty One -
- Fifty Two -
- Fifty Three -
- Fifty Four -
- Fifty Five -
- Fifty Six -
- Fifty Seven -
- Fifty Eight -
- Fifty Nine -
- Sixty -
- Sixty One -
- Sixty Two -
- Sixty Three -
- Sixty Four -
- Sixty Five -
- Sixty Six -
- Sixty Seven -
- Sixty Eight -
- Sixty Nine -
q & a
q & a answers

- Twenty Eight -

1.9K 121 135
By pentagone_0ff

That night went past silently, Jeno and Jaemin snuggling into Renjun, waiting to hear the familiar push and pull of sleepy breathing before they let themselves go to sleep as well.

They smiled while looking at each other, just letting themselves enjoy the feeling of being together.

The oncoming doom of the next day couldn't bother them in the peaceful evening.

Jaemin held on to the other two, making sure he could feel the warmth before falling asleep.

. . .

Renjun woke up, expecting to have two familiar people laying beside him like every other day, but only felt one pair of arms around his torso.

Not bothering to look at who it was, he simply turned around, holding the person. Only, to realize that that person had someone holding onto them.

That's weird, but O.K. I guess.

It was when he started to hear soft whispers that weren't Jaemin or Jeno's voice, that he decided to open his eyes.

Renjun flinched slightly, seeing the two maknaes on his bed, not expecting that.

Chenle was holding onto him tightly, with Jisung's arms around Chenle lightly.

"Chenle?"

The younger grumbled, but managed to get a slight 'what' out in Korean.

"What are you doing in my bed with Jisung?" the older whispered, trying not to wake up the maknae.

"Jaemin and Jeno had something to do, and told us to keep you company. Well, they asked me to wake you up,, but I dragged Jisung here to sleep. Your bed is huge," Chenle answered, eyes still closed and voice breathy and tired.

"Oh, O.K.," Renjun said, wondering what it could possibly be that Jaemin and Jeno needed to do that was so important.

Not caring for too much longer, the weight on his eyelids seemed to will the boy to go back to sleep.

. . .

Renjun was greeted after waking up, with the warm smell of hot food, and Jaemin and Jeno accompanying the breakfast.

So that's what they were doing.

Renjun smiled brightly at the two, getting to the food and quickly starting to eat.

Chenle let out a small noise beside the older boy who was now sitting up against his pillows.

Renjun looked at the younger two boys fondly, and Jeno and Jaemin both watched him do it, something beginning to poke at their emotions.

Something was weird.

At least that was what Renjun was thinking when he saw the two boys gaze off into space.

"Are you guys alright?" Renjun asked, placing his utensil down onto the plate he wa seating from.

As if he was expecting the question, Jaemin answered right away, almost making the eldest flinch.

"Mark," he trailed off, not sure if he wanted the oldest of their group tell Renjun, or if they should, "he has some news. Some news that you need to know."

Renjun placed his food next to him, the opposite that Chenle lay on.

"Yeah, sure. Is he in the living room?" Renjun asked, making his way over to the end of the bed.

Jeno snapped out of his slight trance, and nodded, rubbing the hair on the back of his hand.

Renjun nodded too, making his way past the two by his door frame. As he passed, the two followed him, dreading the news that Mark was going to deliver.

Feeling the atmosphere become tense, Renjun tried to shake off the nervousness that seemed to rack his body.

He approached the couch, seeing Mark with his head in his hands, seemingly debating something in the mess of his mind.

"Mark?"

Hearing the younger call for him made Mark jump slightly, and look at him with almost wide eyes.

"R-renjun," he said.

"There is something I need to know?" Renjun was wringing his hands together, preparing for the worst.

"Uh- well, yeah. I do have something that I need to tell you. We received a message today, not exactly from Capital. But it's not sitting to well with me, and the message was for you, so I'll show you it, and maybe you can explain it to me?" The older looked hopeful, and who was Renjun to spoil it for him.

"Yeah, of course. Where is it?"

Mark shuffled, and Renjun thought that he was going to bring him over to the computer, and show him a e-mail.

But instead the older took a piece of paper out of his pocket, and placed it on the table as if it had burned him.

Hissing, Mark brought his hand to his face, seeing a slight burn on his hand.

"I think that it has something on it," Mark said, cradling his hand.

Jeno and Jaemin were still quiet behind Renjun, which made the whole situation much more ominous.

Renjun slowly approached the letter, fearing that he too would receive a burn.

He brushed his fingers lightly on top of the paper, and that's all he felt. Paper.

Cocking his head to the side, he quickly opened the letter, only to see a series of a code, not recognizing it right away.

"Jeno, or Jaemin, can you possibly get me another piece of paper? It's a code," Renjun asked, not taking his eyes of the intricate designs and spaces of the design.

He was soon met with another piece of paper and a pen in front of him, and he relayed a small thank you, still feeling all of the other's eyes on him.

He looked at the code, and found the name at the bottom to seem familiar.

Lee Taeyong.

That Defect guy who helped the Inside go Outside, and happened to 'interrogate' Renjun.

Renjun smiled, kind of glad that the older guy just so happened to get communication to him.

Jeno saw Renjun smiling, and asked him about it.

"Renjun, is it good?"

Renjun nodded, knowing that Jeno might take it a bit differently than how Renjun thought it was good.

"It's from Lee Taeyong," he answered, voice bright.

"Who's Lee Taeyong?" Mark asked before a jealous Jeno and Jaemin could.

How could Renjun just light up at a name, when he has two people right by his side loving him? Jaemin thought, crossing his arms bitterly.

"He's the guy who interrogated me at that station. Well, I wouldn't say interrogated, but made me face my feelings to you two," Renjun said, pointing to the bitter-faced boys, who seemed to brighten a bit more at the clarification.

"So we don't have to hurt anyone?" Jeno said, his arms out in front of him as if to pause, making sure he had read the situation correctly.

"No," Renjun stifled a giggle, "he's also a Defect who is the leader of the Outside."

All three boys perked up, wondering how Renjun had been interrogated by such an important person.

While they had been talking, Renjun had been cracking the code, writing the message in Chinese, and then translating it to Korean.

Mark picked up the paper, and squinted at the Chinese before realizing the Korean below it.

Jeno, Renjun and Jaemin started to tease the older, but quit as his eyes widened.

"Is this for real?"

Renjun nodded, having read the message already.

"How do you know?" Mark asked, letting go of the paper in pain.

"Because it wouldn't have this type of protection, and I trust Lee Taeyong. He's one of the reasons I get to have happiness."

Jeno glared at the paper while Jaemin held onto Renjun with a possessive hold, before Renjun laughed at the silliness of the two.

"Guys, he gave me the courage of accepting my feelings for you two. If I wouldn't have talked to him, we probably wouldn't have been a thing."

Jaemin seemed to cling even more on Renjun, refusing to let go of the older as Jeno joined.

Renjun sighed, patting their arms.

"Still doesn't mean I like this Lee Taeyong character," Jeno muttered in Renjun's ear.

Renjun laughed a little, then took the two off of him.

He took the paper from where Mark had let go if it, and proceeded to read it out loud.

"Dear the person who brings light into the world-"

Jeno made a noise close to a growl, his eyes flashing another color, and Renjun laughed.

"I'm just kidding. We need some humor before the letter starts," Renjun said, pulling a serious face. Jeno seemed to relax at those words.

"To Huang Renjun,

I'm sending this letter for many reasons, but mainly to warn you and also give a solution to a possible future danger. Abigail Carthwright doesn't have a Project Kkum, I searched their entire database inside and out, and the only thing they have even close to it is Project Dream. She's planning to detain you seven, and continue to experiment on you. She's planning something big, but I can't explain it here. So my solution is to bring you to my Base, where you seven will be cared for and taken quite securely away from the Inside. You have to agree in order for it to work, or else Abigail can just take you back. I will be at your house at 01;00 in two days. Be packed if you agree, if not, let me know when I get there. I hope you make the right decision.

This project is dangerous for all of you.

-Lee Taeyong"

Renjun finished reciting the letter, and looked up.

Somewhere in the beginning of the reading, Donghyuck, Jisung, and Chenle had made themselves in the room, looking intently at the boy as he read.

They all looked at each other, but Mark was staring at Renjun knowing that Renjun had missed a line that made the whole letter much more convincing.

"Renjun, you've been having attacks, and that's because of her. You need to get out of there as soon as possible."

. . . 

A/N:

Another UPDATE!!!

So I am back at school again,

and hating life-

anywho, 

so Taeyong is back!

and he wants them to leave and go OuTsIdE!

spooky...

anyway, 

I hope you enjoyed, I liked writing this chapter so-

Thank you for reading !!

until next time!

started : 2019.1.3
finished : 2019.1.3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.4K 5.2K 37
{Completed} A man made disease used for population control has mutated and is killing young people all around the world. When Renjun's parents are st...
171K 7K 43
What if one day, you go home only to be greeted by two handsome boys that looks like they just came out straight from a kdrama? Well, Huang Renjun ca...
172K 5.9K 57
❝ I needed to lose him to find me.❞ I guess highschool's it-couple didn't have the perfect relationship like they thought. Two years after their brea...
2.5K 185 48
When Jeno happens upon his betrothed, his destined love, he is not only shocked but disgusted at the way he is being treated. He does what he can to...