Bruises

By wolfbell

Olivia has been abused by her brother all her life, and she has the bruises and burns to show it. When she m... More

0nė
tŵ0
thrëë
f0ür
fïvë
sïx
sëvën
eïght
nïnë
tën
tŵëlvë
thïrtëën
f0ûrtëën
fïftëën
sïxtëën
sëvëntëën
ëïghtëën
nïnëtëën
tŵëntŷ
tŵëntŷ-0në
tŵëntŷ-tŵ0
tŵënty-thrëë
tŵëntŷ-f0ür
tŵëntŷ-fïvë
tŵëntŷ-sïx
tŵëntŷ-sëvën
tŵëntŷ-ëïght
tŵëntŷ-nïnë
thïrtŷ
thïrtŷ-0në
thïrtŷ-tŵ0
thïrtŷ-thrëë
thïrtŷ-f0ür
thïrtŷ-fïvë
thïrtŷ-sïx
thïrtŷ-sëvën
thïrtŷ-ëïght
thïrtŷ-nïnë
f0rtÿ
f0rtÿ-0në
f0rtÿ-tw0
f0rtÿ-thrëë
f0rtÿ-föür
f0rtÿ fïvë
f0rtÿ-sïx
f0rtÿ-sëvën
f0rtÿ-ëïght
f0rtÿ-nïnë
fïftÿ
fïftÿ-0në
fïftÿ-tw0
fïftÿ-thrëë
fïftÿ-f0ür
fïftÿ-fïvë
fïftÿ-sïx
fïftÿ-sëvën
fïftÿ-ëïght
fïftÿ-nïnë
sïxtÿ
authors note

ëlëvën

9.4K 375 19
By wolfbell

I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there was mercy and generosity.

nelson mandela

He came inside, his walk confident, posture tall and smile beaming.

I envied him too, but I thought I had reason to envy him.

Constantly happy, always smiling, what could be wrong in his life? He couldn't have problems. Even little ones.

So I envied him, because some greater being had already washed him in light.

You could see it in his never-faltering smile, his twinkling eyes.

I followed him in, feeling like a stranger in my house. He just took up the whole room with his aura.

If he was light, I was most definitely the darkness.

He flopped down on my beige couch, leaning back against the cushions. "Nice place."

I shrugged, standing in front of him.

He patted the seat beside him, looking up at me with that smile. "Sit!"

"Oh. Okay." I said, sitting beside him. My body was tense.

He must have noticed, because the twinkles in his eyes softened. "So, what do you wanna do?" He asked.

I shrugged again.

"Does that mean I get to choose?" His voice was smiling too, in its own way.

I nodded, the usual smile small lifting the corners of my lips.

He grinned. "Well then."

_

Will whatever Tim chooses put Olivia out of her comfort zone, and will she like it?? comment your answers below!

_wolfbell

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Hand In Hand By Jess

Teen Fiction

515K 11.3K 42
Ally is a regular teenage girl. Her father died when she was 12 and she lives with her mother and little brother Cody. She goes to high school in an...
104K 3.3K 30
He looked at me giving me that look, I knew I was in trouble. I could feel my heart pounding as he drew closer to me. I felt his large hand grab on t...
686 0 24
Rain has put the past behind her but when Bret is injured she has to contemplate a future as bleak as her past. Bret has changed, he isn't the man sh...
191K 5K 19
The Bruises She Hides No one knows how miserable I really am. No one sees my pain. No one knows. Yet they think they do. They think I'm normal. They...