Boku No Hero Academia | My he...

By ImShishi

Boku no Hero Academia | My hero Academia [One shots] [Some may contain mature writings] Lemon/lime/smut whate... More

Note:
Izuku Midoriya [Zombie apocalypse scenario]
Katsuki & Shouto [Class A vs Villain Reader Scenario]
Katsuki Bakugo [ senpai-reader scenario ]
Shouto Todoroki [husband scenario]
Katsuki Bakugo [Hostage Scenarios]
Dabi and Shouto Todoroki [Brocon/Siscon cenario]
Mirio Togata (Childhood Friend Scenario)
Eijiro Kirishima [Summer Vacation scenarios]
Hitoshi Shinso [boyfriend scenarios]
Katsuki Bakugo [summer Vacation scenarios]
Dabi and Shoto Todoroki[ Angst Scenarios ]
Izuku Midoriya [Fornication Quirk scenarios]
Shoto Todoroki [ Fornication Quirk Scenarios ]
REQUEST SECTION
Tenya Iida [Husband Scenarios]
Tokoyami Fumikage [Boyfriend Scenarios]
Katsuki Bakugo [Fornication quirk scenarios]
Eijiro Kirishima [Fornication Quirk Scenarios]
Dabi [Fornication Quirk Scenarios]
Kaminari Denki [Fornication Quirk Scenarios]
Shinso Hitoshi [ Fornication Quirk Scenario ]
Izuku Midoriya Ending [Fornication quirk scenario]
Katsuki Bakugo ending [ fornication quirk scenario ]
Alter end [ Fornication quirk scenario ]
news
Katsuki Bakugo [Summer Vacation scenarios]
Aizawa Shouta [ Husband/wife Scenarios ]
Shoto Todoroki [ Brocon/Siscon Scenario ]
Tamaki Amajiki [ Truth or Dare Scenario ]
Tamaki Amajiki [ Truth or Dare scenario ]
Eijiro Kirishima [ Summer Vacation scenario ]
Katsuki Bakugo [ Angst Scenario ]
Shigaraki Tomura [ Hostage Scenario ]
Shoto Todoroki [ Childhood friend Scenario ]
Eijiro Kirishima [ Angst Scenario ]
Katsuki Bakugo [ Quirky baby Scenario ]
Note: Request
Hanta Sero [ Personal Tutor Scenario ]
Hanta Sero [ Birthday Scenario ]
Neito Monoma [ Boyfriend Scenario ]
Katsuki Bakugo [ Boyfriend Scenario ]
Yo Shindo [ Childhood friend Scenario ]
Note: Author answers questions
Shoto Todoroki [ Force marriage Scenario ]
Shoto Todoroki [ Childhood Friend Scenario ]
Hanta Sero [ Childhood Friend Scenario ]
Katsuki Bakugo [ Hanahaki Diseas Scenario ]
Shoto Todoroki [ Brocon/Siscon Scenario ]
Tamaki Amajiki [ Childhood friend Scenario ]
Tamaki Amajiki [ Summer vacation Scenario ]
Katsuki Bakugo [ OC Scenario ]

Shoto Todoroki Ending [Fornication quirk Scenario]

3.8K 84 16
By ImShishi

Shoto Todoroki

Separate Endings
[Fornication Quirk Scenario ]

This contains separate endings

⚠ warning: this may contain mature scenes and languages, please be minded of what you read.

Credits to the artist

_____________________

Reseting time was your choice, reseting it and let bakugo's request remain.

"if you reset, don't forget about this.."

You reset the time but your memories and awareness you turn back the time remains in you.

Whoever confessed first among the boy who love you.. It'll be final..

After the bright light shines on everyone, you opened your eyes and witnessed where you got back..

You were sitting at a wodden floor, and looked at where you are, it is the Todoroki Residence, everything looks big and realized you've become so small.. Your hands were small, your foot and your whole body are.. You're back as a kid and realized you got back in time..

From when your father died in the hands of your mother during a mission with Endeavor.

You stood and found your father talking seriously with Endeavor in a room, you kept quiet and listened.

"if i die.. Take care of my Daughter.. I beg you.."

Your father said.

"I'll treat her like my real daughter.. I'll raise her with Shoto and make her strong.."

Endeavor promised and your father promised as well to take care of Shoto and the rest of the Todoroki siblings if Endeavor died against your mother.

Back then.. You didn't understand anything why your father isn't breathing, it was late for you to realized that he died even though Endeavor repeatedly tells you he's in the other side aready but now.. You've got the awareness of a young lady in a kids body..

You've understand that you don't have to waste this last moment to hug your father.

You opened the door and walk straight to him and told him.

"you're the best dad ever.. I love you.."

Your father rub your head and was about to cry but he kept it in to himself to form a smile and saw Shoto who just came in rubbing his eyes.

"get along with Shoto alright?.."

He asked you and you nod.

"Shoto.. Please protect her.. Be with her all the time and don't let some pesky wicked kid get on her.. Alright?"

He asked him and Shoto nod.

"then I'll just marry her.."

Shoto said that made your father laugh.

"do you know what that even mean?.."

Your father asked him.

"it's being together forever.."

Shoto answered and held your hand.

Because of this night.. The last night you saw your father, Shoto and you.. Grew up together, raised up by Endeavor together and didn't leave each others side..

Went to the same school and grew up with the same dream.. Become the greatest hero.. But then.. Shoto grew popular and so are you that Shoto got snag into a different group and so are you during middle school that the two of you could only talk at home but it was only a talk of greeting..

Shoto grew distant even though he promised to be together forever, distant specially you're growing like a fine women and couldn't even look straight to you. Different to how you two grew up before you reset the time.

You sat down on the bench under the tree thinking it wouldn't be Shoto you'd end up after you reset time, You've waited a long time and felt you've grown like an old lady waiting for nothing since it felt like ten years were added to your life despite of having such a young body.

Shoto turn cold from the moment Endeavor forces him to train harder compared to you, Endeavor's more gentle and would be strict but wouldn't hurt you physically or mentally that Shoto ignored you more even though you two share one room.

As you stare at the clouds, you've lost hope you'd be close with Shoto just like before.. From the past time that you and Shoto are close unlike now in UA.. None wasn't even aware you two grew up together nor even know you two are close.

You heard footsteps drawing close to you so you checked who it is, it was Bakugo who stopped from walking after you looked at him.

He frowns and looked away from you as he pass by you so you looked up in the sky again thinking probably your King would ignore you forever.

" stupid.."

He said.

"huh?.."

You asked.

"I said you look stupid.."

He said without looking as his hands were inside his pocket.

"w-why?"

You asked him not even sure what he's trying to do.

"you're wasting your time Idiot.."

He sharply said.

"w-waste?.."

You asked.

"tss.. You're stupid!"

He shout and turn his back from you and walks away.

"waste?.. Should i.. Start a conversation with Shoto?.."

You asked yourself and stood to follow Bakugo.

"Ne.. Bakugo.. What do you mean?.."

You asked him.

"you're fucking slow! Don't follow me!"

He shouts at you but then you continued to follow him till afternoon and Shoto saw you talking with Bakugo from the window of the classroom.

"what's the matter Todoroki-kun?"

Momo asked.

"I forgot something.."

He said and stood to leave the classroom in a hurry to see you from the distance, he saw you're smiling as you walk with Bakugo who seemed to be enjoying his time with you but was hiding it from you till he just instinctively stood in front of the two of you.

"half-half.."

Bakugo said with a glare.

"T-Todoroki.."

You mumbled.

"what do you want?"

Bakugo asked but Shoto didn't say anything till he grew impatient so he pulled you away from Shoto and continue to walk back in class together.

Class A witnessed what happened since they're curious why would Shoto run in a hurry till Mineta saw Shoto in front of you and Bakugo.

Class A was silent when you and Bakugo came in class together which was something rare since Bakugo originally ignores you in the whole process since Entering UA.

"is this a love triangle?"

Mina mumbled but Bakugo and some clearly heard her.

"Shut up pinkie!!.."

Bakugo shouts and sat back in his chair.

You sat down on your chair as well and Shoto finally came in class, looked at you but then looks away again in an instant.

Class starts and it ended without a word coming out from you nor any of Bakugo and Shoto.

You're not sure what's going on with Shoto because it was the first you've seen him like this, ignoring you as if like you felt he hated you so much so you just kept your gaze away from him as much as you can.

When school ended, you hurried to leave the class but then Bakugo reached for your arm and held it tight.

"y-yes?"

You asked him.

"I'll.. Walk you to the station.."

He whispered.

"w-why?.."

You asked him but didn't answer and pulled you to walk with him to the station.

"seems Bakugo's getting along with our princess.."

Kaminari said.

"they look cute together don't you think?"

Ochacho compliments.

"I guess opposite do attracts.."

Tsuyu said and smile.

Everyone was happy for you and Bakugo to get along but it seems their half hot and half cold classmate doesn't seem to enjoy it that he left the classroom as if he's irritated.

"what's wrong with him?.."

Kirishima asked everyone after Shoto left the classroom.

"Is he.. Perhaps jealous?"

Izuku asked.

"probably.. He's been like that since he saw Y/N with Bakugo.."

Momo said and sigh.

"i hope there's no conflict within the class because of this.."

Tenya said.

You finally reached the station with Bakugo and you've finally got the courage to ask him.

"why are you.. Doing this?"

You asked him.

"I just feel like it.."

Bakugo said and looks away.

"feel like it?"

You mumbled.

"yeah.. So just shut up and smile you look stupid."

He said and pull you in the train that just came.

"your homes not this way.."

You told him.

"I've got some errands to do.. Got a problem?"

Bakugo said and you just looked at the window surprised to see Shoto in a hurry as he catch up his breath looking for someone.

"seems he realized it.. He gotta run a long way.."

Bakugo said.

"realized what? Run.. A long way?.."

You looked up to him and asked but then you're surprised that Bakugo wrapped his arm around your waste making you really close to him while his other arm covers your face in Shoto's view.

"that he likes you.."

You were surprised to what he just said and the train left the station.

"he likes me?.. How come?"

You asked Bakugo.

"probably instinct.."

He said but you felt something is wrong with Bakugo.. It seems he's hiding something from you.. You kept on thinking what it might be as the train your riding moves to the station you need to drop but then you've reached that station without even getting to the conclusion.

"Y/N!!!!"

Someone suddenly shout from a distant that you saw Shoto running towards you and Bakugo.

"I need to go.."

Bakugo said and leaves you alone with Shoto. You were about to follow Bakugo but then Shoto held your wrist and pulled you home in a hurry.

"shoto! Y/N welcome home!"

Fuyumi welcomes you both but then he noticed Shoto was dragging you to the other side of the house where Endeavor raises you and Shoto separately from Fuyumi, Natsuo and Toya.

"S-Shoto! Don't drag Y/N!!"

Fuyumi ordered him in worry because of you but then Shoto glared at her just like how Endeavor looked at her in fierce.

Natsu saw what was going on but then he wasn't even able to do anything to help you.

"What should we do?"

Fuyumi asked Natsuo.

"haist.. Probably Shoto got jealous.."

Natsuo said.

"jealous?"

Fuyumi asked.

"I saw Y/N with that blonde kid from their class while i was at the convenient store.."

Natsuo said and finally, you and Shoto reached your shared room with him.

"what's wrong with you?.."

You asked Shoto.

"don't talk to him.."

He ordered.

"don't tell me what to do you're not the boss of me.."

You told him but it seemed you angered him more when he pushed you that you fall on the ground at your back and he went on top of you.

"you've ignored me for a long time.. Why would you even be like this to me?"

You told him as you kept your gaze away from him.

"its unfair.. You're being unfair.."

You told him when suddenly Shoto held your cheeks and lean closer to you to kiss your lips passionately.

He looked into your eyes and told you.

"sorry.."

He said as if like tears would fall from his eyes.

"s-sorry?.."

You asked him.

"for ignoring you.. For everything.. I just.. I just.. I.. I don't know how should i.. Control myself.. I've seen you grow and as i watch.. I couldn't start a conversation.. I just don't know how.. You've been so far and the urge to become stronger to protect you grows.. I've been busy doing it not realizing you too far already.."

He said and sat down beside you. You sat down as well and asked him.

"control?.. Protect?"

"your mother wants you back.. I don't want to give you.. You're mine already.. I've got your fathers blessings.. I need to protect you from her.. So please.. Don't.. Don't go with Bakugo.. Stay.. Stay with me.."

Shoto begged and bowed his head to you that really surprised you as your heart beat rises and your cheeks turn so red.

"Y/N.. Please.. Let me hear you say I'll stay.. That's good enough for me.."

Shoto begged and you made him face you.

Finally it was clear to you why you two grow distant this time, Shoto sees you as a woman that he needs to ignore you just to keep you pure and why he kept going on training and training is because he wanted to protect you.

All of it was because of you, his worry and love for you.. Shoto grew up for you that you thought you're not part of his life but then it was the other way around.

"Y/N.. I like you.. No.. More than that.."

He said and you gave him a smile.

"then.. Please take care of me then.."

You told him and a smile formed at Shoto's lips, because of joy, he kissed you passionately that all his feelings that he kept hidden for a long time were pour to you.

His kiss travelled down to your neck and his hand travelled from your waist moving up inside your blouse. Moan escaped your lips as you feel a hard bumb from his pants at the deepest part between your legs.

"Y/N.. I want.. All of you.. I wanted to be your first in everything.."

He whispered to your ear when suddenly, the sliding door was opened wide and Fuyumi and Natsuo who seemed to be worried.. Worried for nothing..

"s-sorry! I guess we went in a bad time!!"

Fuyumi shout and runs away followed by Natsuo.

"i didn't know they're in that kind of basis!"

Fuyumi told Natsuo.

"I-I can't imagine it.. Y/N and Shoto.. To me.. Y/N is still that little kid who waves her hand way up high and smiles at me saying hi.."

Natsuo said.

After what happened everyone in class discovered Bakugo helped you get along with Shoto who they just discovered to be your future husband, Bakugo just kept silent the whole time after it but you would notice him watching in the distance happy for you that you're smiling with Shoto that he did a good job being the bad guy to give you a happy ending, thanks to him, the reason why you reset time got back on track.

_______________________

Author's note:

Hi everyone! I hope you enjoyed reading this ending for Shoto's route, next up is your King Katsuki Bakugo's turn to have his good ending with you!

Let me know what you think about this good end with Shoto and let me know what your excited for bakugo's good end route. :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 229 42
Boku no Hero Academia Lemon One-Shots. Female OC's! COMPLETED: August 27, 2021 (Part 40)
42K 738 69
NO SMUT/LEMON! Just a bunch of fluff/angst etc scenarios with our favourite hero boys <3! Requests are open!
1.4M 38.7K 57
❝𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯 . ❞ My Hero Academia headcanons
14.2K 386 40
Hi, welcome! My name is Rowan and i'll be serving your stories tonight. these are probably going to be very fluffy and maybe a little smutty, but i...