THE BLACK ORLOV

By DARKELX

[TAEJOON] [ON GOING] ❝ you aren't a thief, are you? ❞ - in which Kim Taehyung, a thief, steals the black orlo... More

The Black Orlov
「Chapter One」
「Chapter Two」
「Chapter Four」
「Chapter Five」
「Chapter Six」
「Chapter Seven」

「Chapter Three」

286 40 24
By DARKELX

there is a victory in knowing
who you really are

The detective sits down on the sofa, and pours himself a drink, wanting to relax for a moment before his colleague arrives, but soon, he is interrupted when he hears three knocks on the front door.

Letting out a sigh, he stands up in order to see whether the one who is waiting outside, is his colleague or not. "Open up!" The one who is outside starts to shout, and the young man opens the door, but he is pushed away, almost stumbled back a few steps.

"Watch out, idiot!" The young man warns his colleague who seems to be running out of breath.

"Give me one good reason, Namjoon," Trying to catch his breath, he lets out a sigh, and crosses his arms, having the young man in front of his face. "Why haven't you answered chief deputy's phonecalls?"

"I'm on a vacation, remember?" The young detective reminds his friend, and closes the door behind. "Not to mention that I'm not in a good mood for anything."

"Well, sorry for ruining the moment, but I have some bad news for you," His colleague says, and grabs his attention. "The Black Orlov has been stolen."

"What does that have to do with me?" The detective questions, and rolls his eyes.

"We have to go, and investigate the area," Firmly, he answers as soon as he notices that his friend is not giving a damn about the current situation. "After all, you are the diamond expert."

"Min Yoongi," The detective calls out his colleague's name which causes him to turn around, and face him. "I fucking hate you."

Yoongi laughs, and questions, "You don't really mean it, do you?"

"Let us through." Detective Min commands, and the police officer obeys.

Namjoon sees an old man who is sitting in a corner, and shivering in fear, so he decides to walk up towards him in order to ask whether everything is okay, "Sir, are you alright?"

He nods slightly, and answers, "I almost had a heart attack when that bastard punched me in the face," Still, the poor old man feels dizzy, but he somehow manages himself to stand on his own feet. "I will be fine, son. Don't worry."

When the young detective is told by the old man that he is kind of alright, he lets go of him, and walks up to his colleague who seems to be holding something in his hands.

"What is that?" Namjoon questions, and Yoongi hands him a piece of paper.

"A note."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 25.2K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
1.8M 49.2K 71
𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐙𝐄𝐍 | ❝Ye a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...❞ ❆❅❄❆❅ ʙᴏʀɴ ᴏғ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴɪɴɢ...
612K 30.9K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
135K 4.7K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...