Make A Wish, Master~

By VampireRoses1223

"H-Huh?!" I screamed, clutching my towel tightly. "Y-Your the man I hit with my car earlier! How did you get... More

FULL Description ;)
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Please Read And Vote ;)
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Update o.o
Special Voted On Chapter (Description Below)
S.V.O.C (Special Voted On Chapter) Part Two!!!
No, It Is Not Over.

Chapter Thirty-One

52.2K 2.3K 536
By VampireRoses1223

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

-VampireRoses1223

**THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO VINTAGEGIRL01 FOR MAKING ME A NEW COVER THATS SUPER AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL :) THANK YOU <3**

[Author's Note: Ok, so I tallied up all the votes and suggestions, and it finally got a winner ;) Thing is, I'm not going to tell you what ^_^ you guys are going to have to wait until AFTER the final chapter <3

And also, a lot of people have been asking why I have so many spelling mistakes and typos. I'm sorry if you guys noticed that as well, I write all my chapters on my IPad, because it's the only thing I have other than a phone lol and sometimes it autocorrects me and messes up the whole thing -.- And I don't have a lot of time to go through word for word when I edit, I just scan from sentence to sentence and try to spot a mistake or two, usually missing a handful... ^~^" Anyway, please bear with it.

And third and final thing I wish to talk about, [Sorry I've been writing so many of these stupid author's notes], I'm working on a new story and I want you guys to please tell me what you think. Here's the quick description to those who are interested;

"One night was all it took to change everything. One night to turn everything upside down and leave one person's life in utter devastation and ruin. One night was all it took for sweet and innocent sidekick Juliet to witness her hero and adoptive father, Alaric, get murdered right in front of her. One night was all it took for her to be left with his dead corpse in a burning abandoned warehouse, and to escape only to be presumed dead by the city she once helped protect.

One night and four long years later, sweet and innocent Juliet was now the new, mysterious and notorious villain in town. Meet the new and improved, Ms. Delilah in Black.

With vengeance in her heart, she set out to get revenge on those who murdered her hero. But as it turns out while she was away, a new, better and younger hero emerges in Madrid city, clearing away all the criminals AND getting in her way and foiling all her kills, and apparently flirting with her too. But is he courting her, or just plain mocking her?"

So that's the basic sum up, and please let me explain a little bit of it. I'm not sure if I'm going to publish the story or not, I'm working on the first few chapters and have the basics all finished, but to tell you guys the truth... I'm really not as good of an author I hoped to be... /_\ I'm being very honest, even though my plots are interesting, I lack the writing skills that most famous or popular author's have, like Cold_Lady19... Big fan of Sweet Madness lol.

The book itself is NOT what I like to call 'A Tween's Romantic Fantasy', it's actually very serious and dark with a lot of feelings poured out into the book like betrayal, rage, hatred, and the pain of having lost someone who means everything to you. Now you see, I have the plot and everything set up, the thing is that I lack the writing skills to actually make it interesting enough to last even a couple of chapters. And for those who are wondering...

Yes, I got motivation from the DC superhero shows... xD I have seriously been in a nonstop marathon of shows that DC has out right now, and after about a few weeks of obsession [shame on me], I have been working on a superhero book from a slightly different super hero approach, a more dark and physiological mind fuck book. But I'm kind if a D list author, so... ;-; It's ok you guys, I'm not punching myself out here, I'm just telling the simple truth. Anyway, thanks to all you who have read this all the way to the end, I lub you.]

I woke up with a dull lead feeling all over my body. My eyes just instantly opened by themselves, suddenly feeling a strange warmth on the left side of my body. I just stared up at the ceiling for a minute, trying to remember where I was.

Images of what happened only a few hours ago flooded my mind, and I remembered that I was in Erai's bed. Naked. Pressed up against him.

My cheeks burned as I slowly and carefully separated myself from him, and looked at the digital clock that was hanging right next to the bed post. It was 9 a.m, and I groaned to myself.

I still had about an hour of sleep until I needed to get up and get ready, but for some reason I wasn't feeling the slightest bit tired.

I looked back at Erai to see that he was still sound asleep, and I smiled a little at his sleeping face. He looked so at peace, and without any worry at all.

"I wonder what he dreams about..." I whispered as I lowered my face next to his as I observed it. "You look so unfazed by anything..." I chuckled slightly. "Sweet dreams."

I kissed him lightly on his lips, his warmth still lingering even after I parted away from him.

I got out of the bed carefully, trying not to make any sounds and cause him to wake up. I mean, I know he's seen me naked already, but...

There's no way in hell I'd let anyone watch me walk away naked in bright daylight. I mean come on, who wants a dude to stare at their naked ass anyway? That's just weird.

I tip toed out of Erai's room, brushing my bird nest hair out of my face. I turned on the shower and hopped in quickly, loving the feeling of hot water cascading down my body that was still pretty sore.

The worst part was I still had to go to work today...

I hummed to myself as I lathered my hair with coconut fragranced shampoo and rinsed it out slowly, closing my eyes and sighing in content. And as I was enjoying the hot water pouring down in my face, I suddenly heard the bathroom door open.

I wiped the water off my face quickly, and peeked out of the shower to see Erai coming towards me with a happy grin on his face. "Mornin'. I see you didn't wait for me."

"Erai?! Why are you in here, naked?! There's another shower you know! Go, shoo!" I tried to hide myself behind the shower curtain, and Erai just crossed his arms and smirked.

"Shoo? Are you serious?" He smirked at me with a playful grin, and I scowled at him. "Yes, shoo! Now go!" I waved my hand at him as a sigh that he should leave, but he stood in place, smirk still intact.

"What's the problem? I mean I've already seen you-"

"That's not the problem! I mean, well it is, but-!" I found myself stumbling and rolling downhill with my words, and I just growled out in annoyance. "Ugh! What I mean is, get out!"

"Still shy huh?" He laughed lightly while I blushed slightly. "Don't worry, I'll change that." He winked at me and once again approached the shower.

He got in before I could protest, and I just kept muttering words of complaint as he cornered me against the wall, the water pouring down on him and his skin, making him look even hotter than he usually does.

"So, would it be the head or body first..?" He whispered against my lips, and I shuttered in response, leaning my head forward to greet his lips shyly with my own.

His arms wrapped around my waist and pressed me up against him underneath the water. "We don't have a lot of time..." I began, and just as he was about to roll his eyes and cut me off, I put my finger to his lips and smirked. "So let's make this fast."

He just stared at me in surprise, but a sly and understanding grin quirked onto his lips against my finger, and he kissed it gently, biting the tip of my finger. "As you wish."

He hoisted me up so that my legs were once again wrapped around his lower torso, and I was against the wall again, fingers in his soaking wet hair, pulling on it gently.

I felt something hard press up against my inner thigh, and I blushed as the thought of what was going on rushed through my head. I never usually acted like this, and just a few hours ago I was still a virgin, never knowing what it felt like to actually become someone's.

And all my thoughts scrambled into one, all rushing through my head and making me feel slightly lightheaded. "Hm, Erai..." I sighed as I leaned my head back, suddenly engulfed in pleasure.

Erai intertwined our hands, squeezing mine slightly as he continued thrusting forward, almost sending me off a cliff of absolute bliss. And with one last and powerful thrust, I found myself moaning out in ecstasy and grabbing a fistful of Erai's hair.

"Hm, I'd almost say that was better than last night's..." Erai breathed out as he rested his head on my shoulder, kissing it gently. I tried to catch my breath as I just chuckled tiredly. "Pretty damn close."

We finished showering and both got out at the same time. Problem was, there was only one towel. "It's mine." I said grabbing it and covering myself.

Erai jerked it off of me and wrapped it around his own torso. "Not anymore. Plus, you look hot like that. I wouldn't mind you walking around like that more often..."

I rolled my eyes as I just yanked the towel back to myself, quickly wrapping it around myself once more and running out of the bathroom before Erai could steal it again.

"Maybe if I still didn't have my heart. But luckily I was smart enough to put it back in. I could only imagine what other things I would have done without it... Never knowing shame, I could guess I'd do something I wouldn't be proud of and something that'd haunt me for the rest if my life..." I muttered to myself as I walked into my bedroom, closing and locking both the doors to get dressed. "That is if I hasn't already indulged in it..."

I got dressed and dried my hair quickly and put on make-up that wouldn't take too long to do. I looked at the clock and noticed that it was already 10:45, and I only had 15 minutes.

"Erai, are you ready?" I asked coming out of the bedroom, grabbing my purse and scarf. Erai was already downstairs, fully dressed and ready.

He smirked as he watched me walk down the stairs, and I shyly smiled back. "What?"

"Hm, nothing." He walked up to me, grabbing my hand and escorting me to the kitchen. "I made breakfast."

I gasped as I saw omletes, pancakes, orange juice and some flowers set up at the kitchen table, and Erai just grinned proudly. "Do you like it? This time I didn't use magic to make it, I did it myself."

A soft and warm feeling fizzled in my chest, and I smirked brightly. "You did this all yourself..?" I turned to him as I slowly and sweetly kissed his cheek. "I have to say, I'm proud of you. I didn't know you could make all this without having the luxury of magic." I teased, and he just rolled his eyes and pulled my chair out for me.

I sat down and he pushed me back in and we both began eating breakfast together. Although I was indulging yield in the sweet and syrup covered pancakes, Erai didn't theme to be that hungry as he only watched me eat with a slight grin on his face.

"Mm," I quickly wiped my mouth with a napkin and looked at Erai with a raised eyebrow. "What's wrong? You went through all the trouble of making all this, and you're not eating any of it? You didn't drug it did you?"

He smirked at me again, and gave a little quick wink. "Oh damn, you guessed it. Did you taste it in the orange juice or the pancakes? I thought I used the perfect amount if sugar to cover the taste, too bad you-"

"Enough trying to change the subject." I laughed as he rambled on, which was strange because it was MY thing to ramble. "Aren't you hungry?"

"Nah. I'll grab a bite to eat at the cafe when I'm on lunch break." He dismissively answered quickly as if not too concerned about it. He stared at me with a gleaming look in his eye, as if he was debating something with himself.

"Uh, is something bothering you?" I grinned at his unusual behavior, and he scratched the back of his neck sheepishly. "Actually... There's been something I've been meaning to tell you..."

"Oh?" I asked curiously. "What is it?"

"Well..." He began as he sighed and looked at me once again. "Seren... I guess I don't really know how to say it properly. Actually, I don't think I've EVER said it. I mean, I've probably said it, but that doesn't mean I mean it, I mean..." He rambled on, and I just laughed slightly.

"Seren, what I mean is... I lov-"

I gasped loudly as I shot up suddenly, my chair falling over in the process. "Oh my God, Erai we're going to be late! Look at the time!" I said as I dashed away from the table and to the kitchen counter to grab my keys and purse. "It's already 10:59! We might as well already be considered late! Let's go!" I said as I speed walked to the door. "Ugh, Mr. Sinclair is going to kill me!"

I walked out the door and to the car, starting it quickly while Erai slowly followed with his shoulders slightly slumped.

"..... Yeah." He said as he got into the car with me. "Let's go."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159 30 12
"Shit" I swore holding my nose, it seemed broken and the effect of our collision drew some blood. "Gosh, I'm so sorry" a soft feminine voice apologiz...
49.8K 1.8K 32
He once told me no one knows the real him.I didn't think he meant it, and not in a good way. He is a straight A student, and everyone knows it, not t...
3K 122 9
I can practically smell her arousal. Her wetness seeps through her cotton panties and I feel the heat of her on me. Fuck. She's panting, her head ti...
3.5M 97.2K 41
There was something about him. Or maybe there was something about me. I didn't want him in my life but he ran into it; literally. He liked to hide in...