The Galaxy dragon, blue drago...

By ChristianCalo22

(y/n) was orphaned until he was 10 years old he was adopted by the hyoudou family and living a happy life. bu... More

(Y/N) info
Sacred gear info
Harem
Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17 season 1 finale
Arc 2: Season 2.
(S2) chapter 1
(S2) chapter 2
(S2) chapter 3
(S2) chapter 4
(S2) chapter 5
(S2) chapter 6
(S2) chapter 7
(S2) chapter 8
(S2) chapter 9
(S2) chapter 10
(S2) chapter 11
(S2) chapter 12
(S2) Chapter 13
(S2) chapter 14
(S2) chapter 15 season 2 finale
Arc 3: Season 3
(S3) chapter 1
(S3) chapter 2
(S3) chapter 3
(S3) chapter 4
(S3) chapter 5
(S3) chapter 6
(S3) chapter 7
(S3) chapter 8
(S3) chapter 9
(S3) chapter 10
(S3) chapter 11
(S3) chapter 12
(S3) chapter 13
(S3) chapter 14
(S3) chapter 15
(S3) chapter 16
(S3) chapter 17 season 3 finale
Arc 4: season 4
(S4) chapter 1
(S4) chapter 2
(S4) chapter 3
(S4) chapter 4
(S4) chapter 5
(S4) chapter 6
(S4) chapter 7
(S4) chapter 8
(S4) chapter 9
(S4) chapter 10
(S4) chapter 11
(S4) chapter 12
(S4) chapter 13
(S4) chapter 14
(S4) chapter 15
(S4) chapter 16 season 4 finale

ova chapter

6.8K 113 95
By ChristianCalo22

(A/N: This is an ova chapter for a certain bird brain, enjoy.)

At a train moving straight to the underworld, rias, her peerage, sona, tsubaki and ravel are on it.

Her peerage except (y/n), are playing a card game and issei losses.

Issei: DAMN IT!!. Yelled with a annoyed look.

He reveal the card he has as the joker card but the picture of issei in his balance breaker.

Kiba: You were easy to read by your expression issei. Said with a smile.

He reveal his card as (y/n) in his balance breaker but as king.

(A/N: They made issei joker card so why not our card as king. *smirk*)

Rias, akeno, sona and tsubaki watching with a smile.

Then akeno looks at rias.

Akeno: It's been a while since to be at the phenex domain. Said with a smile.

Rias: Yeah. Said with a smile.

Sona: Indeed. Said with a smile.

They all look and see (y/n) along with ravel and she is looking by the window.

Flashback.

In the occult research clubroom ravel came by to seek help.

Ravel: Lady rias, I apologize for a sudden visit. Said with a sad look.

Then she looks at her with a serious look.

Ravel: Please I need your advice regarding my brother. Said with a serious look.

That got them surprised.

The other's caught by surprise as well.

Xenovia: I heard rumors about him. Said with a neutral look.

Irina: Who's he?. Said with a confused look.

Asia: He's a member of the phenex family and rias ex-fiance. Said with a smile.

Irina: Really, how romantic. Said with a smile.

Rossweisse: Sounds so noble. Said with a smile.

Irina: Wait ex-fiance?. Said with a confused look.

Then asia explained everything about it and the rating game against him.

Xenovia: So (y/n) defeated him, I expect no less from him. Said with a smile.

Kuroka: Yeah, don't forget riser did insult my little sister and akeno during the battle. Said with a neutral look.

Koneko nodded.

Then they look at rias, issei, (y/n) and ravel.

Rias: So he didn't recover from that . Said with a sad look.

Ravel: I don't know if I should he come here but I thought you can know something. Said with a sad look.

Rias: Me?. Said with a questionable look.

Ravel: I went to get an advise to help him and they told me to go to you because he could learn some fortitude like your peerage posses, that is why your household is famous, right?. Said with a determined look.

That got them surprised.

Xenovia: Fortitude, huh. Said with a smile.

Irina: We know someone who knows that. Said with a smile.

That got them to laugh a little.

Ravel: My brother should be ashamed of himself. Said with a annoyed look.

That got their attention.

Ravel: Ever since he lost to that rating game, he lock himself in his room and sulking all this time because he lost one battle and now he's afraid of dragons. Ever since then he didn't participate any rating game and the gossip magazine are writing about him. Said with a annoyed look.

Y/N: Yep, that's true. Said with a neutral look while reading a certain magazine.

Ravel: He is so afraid of dragons and anything related, he should stop acting like a child and grow up to learn that defeat is a way to make us stronger to see our flaws, it's really shameful . Said with a annoyed look.

Then she made a sad look.

Ravel: But he's my brother so I want to help him and to do that I need your help. Said with a sad look.

Then (y/n) in thought about this, after everything he been through and became stronger and looks at ravel who's still sad and he sigh.

Then stood up.

Y/N: I'll see what I can do to help him. Said with a neutral look.

That got surprised looks from everyone.

Issei: Bro are you serious, do you remember his insult to koneko and ake-. Before he could finish his sentence.

He stopped and flinch because his brother gave him a serious look.

Y/N: I know what riser said about them is unforgivable and I won't even forgive him for not learning his lesson because of his fear. Said with a serious look.

Then he looks at ravel.

Y/N: I'll do whatever I can to break that shell of his, but on one condition. Said with a neutral look.

Ravel: What will that be?. Said with a questionable look.

Y/N: I'll do it my way. Said with a smirk.

She smile and nodded to him, everyone else smile at this and his mate smile at him.

Y/N: Issei you will help too. Said with a neutral look.

Issei: Why the hell should I?. Said with a serious look

Then he pale because his serious look.

Y/N: Your helping, like it or not. Said with a serious look.

He nodded rapidly with a scared look.

Then (y/n) looks at ravel.

Ravel: Well if your ok to help, I accept your help lord (y/n) and I appreciate it. Said with a nervous look and a blush on her cheeks.

That got notice of his mates.

Rias: Then I will leave (y/n) in charge to bring riser out of his funk. Said with a smile.

End flashback.

Then (y/n) talking with ravel which made her laugh.

The girls saw this and smile.

Sona 'thought': Your always want to help others. Said in her mind with a smile.

Later.

Ravel, rias, sona, issei and (y/n) made it to the phenex domain and see the castle.

Issei: This place is huge, rias home can't compare to this. Said with a surprised look.

Y/N: That's because that's a castle bro. Said with a neutral look.

They follow ravel.

Y/N: So lady ravel, what does riser do most of his time before he became like a coward. Said with a neutral look.

Ravel: Well most of his time he spend in his room seeing rating game simulation and most the time he plays chess with someone. Said with a neutral look.

Then they past the hall straight to his room and his peerage bowing in respect and made it to his room.

Then ravel knock.

Ravel: Brother you have a guest. Said with a neutral look.

Riser: Ravel, I just had a nightmare and I don't want to see anyone today. Said through the door with a depress tone.

She sigh.

Ravel: It's lady rias. Said with a neutral look.

Then they heard a crash in his room.

Riser: R-RIAS!?. Yelled through the door.

Rias: Yes, riser it's me. Said with a smile.

Riser: What are you doing here after all this time, came to laugh at me or your here to brag about your wonderful life with your red dragon emperor, which of course his brother the blue dragon emperor who defeated me. Said through the door.

Rias: I just came to talk, come out so we can do talk. Said with a smile.

Then they heard stopping sounds coming towards the door and opened to reveal him with a pink pajamas.

Y/N 'thought': Seriously pink. Said in his mind with a neutral look.

Riser: There's no way I want to talk to you af-. Before he could finish his sentence.

He sees (y/n) and made a fear look.

Riser: BL-BL-BL-BLUE DRAGON EMPEROR!!. Yelled with a fear look.

Y/N: Sup KFC reject. Said with a neutral look.

Then he screams in fear and ran back inside in his room and they went in seeing the place a mess.

Riser: Go away, I don't want to remind of that day, such a miserable feeling. I don't want to feel that feeling again. Said with a fear look.

Issei: Still want to help him?. Said with a questionable look.

He nodded.

Y/N: Leave the room for a moment. Said with a neutral look.

Issei knew what he's going to do and he and the girls along with a confused ravel went out of the room.

Ravel: Why are we out?. Said with a confused look.

Issei: Let's just say my brother is going to blow. Said with a nervous look.

Before she could ask but suddenly.

Y/N: I HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR FOOLISHNESS RISER!!. Yelled.

They all flinch including riser's peerage because that yell that could heard the entire estate and they look.

He is looking at riser with a serious look and riser is shaking in fear.

Y/N: I came all this way just to put you back into shape, you better be thankful because I'm going to break your shell of fear. Said with a serious look.

Riser: I said I don't want any-. Before he could finish his sentence.

Suddenly (y/n) grabbed him by the color of his shirt and brought him up.

Y/N: I don't care, your sister is worried about you and came straight to us to help you and that's what I will do, SO QUIT BEING A BABY AND GROW UP!!. Said with a serious look and yelled at the last part.

Then he dragged him out of the room and riser tried to resist the pull but not enough.

Y/N: I will whip you back into shape, whether you like it or not. Said with a serious look.

Riser: NO I DON'T WANNA!!. Yelled with a fear look.

Everyone else saw this and sweat dropped.

Issei: Bro takes these things very seriously. Said with a nervous look.

Y/N: ISSEI GET YOUR LAZY ASS OVER HERE NOW!!. Yelled.

He pale and ran straight to his brother and the girls giggled.

Unknown to them that lord and lady phenex saw the whole thing.

Lord phenex: That boy I hope he can bring riser out of his shell. Said with a smile.

Lady phenex: I know he will after all ravel spoke highly about him. Said with a smile.

He nodded.

Outside of the castle.

They brought riser outside in his clothing and he is whining about why.

Rias: So what's your plan (y/n)?. Said with a questionable look.

Y/N: He should be here any minute. Said with a neutral look.

Then they heard a voice.

Tannin: It has been a while. Said with a smile.

They look up and see tannin coming.

Y/N: Thanks for coming lord tannin. Said with a smile.

Riser is in fear to see the legendary dragon.

Tannin landed and look at riser.

Tannin: Riser phenex, I watched you with great interest because I thought you were a promising king but now seeing you like that you have a serious problem. Said with a neutral look.

Y/N: We need break out of his fear and  doing training will do, his family said that he needs to gain some fortitude. Said with a smile.

Tannin: I see that's not a bad idea and you will come to the mountains. Said with a smile.

Riser: Oh hell no. Said with a fear look.

He tried to fly away but tannin grabs him.

Tannin: Don't even think about running away, if you are a man then prepare yourself. Said with a serious look.

Issei got on his shoulder with a backpack of supplies and (y/n) summons his sacred gear to fly.

Y/N: Alright were off. Said with a smile.

Rias: Contact me if you need help. Said with a worried look.

He nodded.

Before they could leave ravel step forward.

Ravel: Please take me with you, I want to help my brother. Said with a worried look.

He then in his thoughts.

Tannin: That girl has good eyes, (y/n) why not take her in the mountains?. Said with a smile.

Rias: You have my permission (y/n), please take her with you. Said with a worried look.

Ravel: Lady rias. Said with a surprised look.

He smiled.

Y/N: Alright then, let's go ravel. Said with a smile.

She smile and flies up, then change to her adventure outfit and went to tannin shoulder.

Then they fly away.

Riser: Let me go, I don't want to go to a dragon mountain. Said with a annoyed look.

Ravel: This is for your own good, so go along with it. Said with a smile.

Riser: Noooooooo!!. Yelled.

They fly away with (y/n) flying beside tannin.

Later.

They made to the mountains fill with dragon's.

Y/N: Amazing. Said with a surprised look.

Issei: Yeah. Said with a surprised look.

Riser: DRAGONS!!. Yelled with a fear look.

Tannin: This place is a dragon's nest where my kind lives. Said with a serious look.

He whimpers in fear.

Then a light blue dragon came beside tannin.

Dragon: You called for me lord tannin?. Said with a questionable look.

Tannin looks at (y/n).

Tannin: This is a high level dragon who serve under me, he will be your assistant to help you (y/n). Said with a smile.

He nodded.

The dragon looks at (y/n).

Dragon: So your (y/n) the galaxy dragon and son of great red, it's an honor to meet you. Said with a smile.

Y/N: The honor is mine. Said with a smile.

Issei: Why would bro need help?. Said with a questionable look.

Y/N: To put it simple is to be strict with riser and since he doesn't like me, so I need help to give him 'motivation'. Said with a smirk.

Riser pale along with issei to see that look.

Issei: You will go easy on me right?. Said with a nervous look.

Y/N: Nope. Said with a neutral look.

That made him anime fall.

Tannin: Riser phenex, you will train in the mountains and start from scratch. Said with a serious look.

Y/N: Don't worry lord tannin I got a perfect way to get him to start. Said with a smirk.

Both of them shake in fear.

Later.

In a snow area fill with mountains and a blizzard.

Issei with his snow gear he run as fast as he could and heard an explosion behind him and made him run faster.

Why he's running well (y/n) told them they run at first is their relief but it short lived when he said "while me and my assistant attack you, also your not allowed to use magic.", then they ran as fast as they could.

Issei stopped for a moment to look behind to see riser in his snow gear and flame wings out running and (y/n) in his galaxy ice dragon mode form and the dragon right behind him.

Y/N: Come on bird brain, you can do better than that. Said with a serious look.

He fired his attack hitting riser's back putting out the flame.

Riser: You put out my flames. Said with a fear look.

He ran faster.

Dragon: Lord riser if you don't run faster then your done for. Said with a serious look.

Ravel in her snow gear on the dragon's back.

Ravel: Come on brother, you can't give up in this level. Said with a smile.

Issei: This is like a horror movie us being chased by a dragon. Said with a nervous look.

But he saw his brother looking at him and made a fear look.

Y/N: WHO TOLD YOU TO STOP, KEEP RUNNING YOU MAGGOT!!. Yelled with a serious look.

Then he fired his attack and issei along with riser screams like little girls.

Where the girls are.

They are at the hot springs relaxing.

Rossweisse: This feels so relaxing and relief of stress. Said with a smile.

Rias: Why?. Said with a smile.

Rossweisse: Well I devoted my job to guard odin and now he abandoned me. Said with a smile.

Then she smirk.

Rossweisse: I will never forgive him. Said with a smirk.

Akeno: My oh my, so scary. Said with a smile.

Asia: I wonder how are they?. Said with a smile.

Kuroka giggled.

Kuroka: Knowing (y/n) he is making them scream like little girls. Said with a smile.

Sona: Seems we let the gremory's twin dragons to help, but (y/n) is the one doing the job. Said with a smile.

Tsubaki: He is always helpful to everyone but always put himself last. Said with a smile.

Xenovia: Well he's always like that, back at the orphanage he always tried to help whatever he can and I'm sure they will get along fine. Said with a smile.

Irina: How fantastical to think that dragon's and phoenix training together in the mountains. Said with a smile.

Koneko: But I know (y/n) can handle. Said with a smile.

Back at the mountain.

Issei and riser are climbing a mountain.

Riser: This......is.......hard. Said with a tired look.

Issei: Come on it wasn't long since we started training. Said with a neutral look.

Riser: I'm a pure high-ranking devil, I won't take this foolishness. Said with a annoyed look.

He summons his fire wings and flies up only to get hit by a ice attack and falls and reveal (y/n) on the dragon's back beside him is ravel.

Y/N: Where do you think your going jackass. Said with a serious look.

Riser: ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME!?. Yelled with a angered look.

Y/N 'thought': You have no idea. Said in his mind with a serious look.

He sigh.

Y/N: Keep climbing or you won't eat food at the top of the mountain. Said with a serious look.

That got both of them to keep moving up.

Three days later.

It is morning and ravel offered (y/n) some food and tea and there at a table and ravel dressed.

Ravel: It's been three days and are you sure they will be ok?. Said with a questionable look.

He looks to see the dragon chasing and heard two girlish screams.

Y/N: Oh don't worry I told him not to kill them. Said with a smile.

Then in his mind.

Y/N 'thought': But didn't say anything about hurting them. Said in his mind and can see a chibi of himself smirking.

Then he cut of piece of pancake and ate it.

Y/N: They will be fine. Said with a smile.

Ravel: I'm glad. Said with a smile.

Then she sneeze.

Y/N: Your getting cold aren't you and why your wearing a dress in a place like this?. Said with a questionable look.

Ravel: I'm not, it's only proper for a noble lady wear a dress for morning tea. Said with a neutral look.

But she sneeze.

He sigh and lift his right hand and flick of his wrist to raise his hand upward and suddenly an ice wall appeared behind her protecting from the blizzard winds.

Y/N: Better. Said with a smile.

She nodded.

Ravel: Thanks. Said with a smile.

He continued eating.

Y/N: These pancakes is good. Said with a smile.

Ravel: Thank you, I got helped from the dragon's to get the ingredients but not all of it. Said with a smile and blushing.

Y/N: Well you did great. Said with a smile.

She smile and continued to eat.

Then (y/n) remembered something.

Y/N: Almost forgot to thank you lady ravel. Said with a smile.

Ravel: For what?. Said with a questionable look.

Y/N: During the battle against loki I saved my brother and got killed by fenrir. Said with a smile.

She widen her eyes with a shocked look.

Y/N: But if it weren't your gift, the vile of phoenix tears I wouldn't be here right now, so thanks. Said with a smile.

Ravel: I'm glad. Said with a smile and blushing.

Then she made a nervous look.

Ravel: If it's alright to visit at the occult research clubhouse. Said with a nervous look and blushing.

He nodded.

Y/N: Sure, I got no problem with that. Said with a smile.

Then he looks at her with a questionable look.

Y/N: Just a question, if you were going in a human school what year you would be?. Said with a questionable look.

Ravel: Well I'll tell you, I be in first year. Said with a smile.

That got him surprised.

Y/N: Really?. Said with a surprised look.

She nodded.

Y/N: Well if you need help I'm sure koneko wouldn't mind. Said with a smile.

Ravel: Oh by the way, lady rias and sona are coming on this mountain tonight. Said with a smile.

Y/N: They are?. Said with a surprised look.

She nodded.

Ravel: There is a hot spring in this area. Said with a smile.

He widen his eyes and suddenly heard an explosion, he looks back to see a smoke a little close to them.

He narrow his eyes with a serious look.

Later.

At night in the mountains both issei and riser are with their sleeping bags, and (y/n) went out to his own training.

Issei can't resist the urge because he heard their conversation of the girls going to the hot springs.

Issei 'thought': I'm going, but bro will kill me. Said in his mind with a nervous look.

Then he glances ay riser's sleeping bag.

Issei 'thought': Better check on him or he went ahead. Said in his mind with a serious look.

Then he walked slowly and quietly towards him and to his surprise he sees a dummy in the sleeping bag.

Issei: HE WENT TO THE GIRLS!!. Yelled with a surprised look.

He went to his balance breaker and went to find him but no luck.

Issei: Damn it, where is he?. Said with a serious tone.

Then he sees a light ahead and moving.

Issei: There he is. Said with a serious tone.

He speed up and saw him.

Riser: So you found me. Said with a annoyed look.

Issei: We have to go back riser before my brother does and you don't want him to go hunting us. Said.

Riser laughed.

Riser: You mean that pathetic title of the glalaxy pervert hunter, please is nothing but a stupid title. Said with a smirk.

Then both of them began to fight.

Issei: After everything just to make you feel better all it took is because you want to see the girls naked. Said.

Riser: You have no idea, the beauty of her and I'm her ex-fiance. Said with a serious look.

They continued to fight blow to blow.

Where the girls are.

They are relaxing at the hot springs in the mountain.

Rias: Well relax tonight and check on them tomorrow. Said with a smile.

Akeno: I wonder how is (y/n) and how develop he is. Said with a lust look and lick her lips.

Ravel: Why your so into him isn't he sona's fiance. Said with a confused look.

Sona: He is and we decided to share him. Said with a smile.

That got her surprised.

Ravel: Really. Said with a surprised look.

She nodded.

Sona: And we already done it. Said with a smile.

Then ravel face turn red because she understood what she meant.

Then sona showed her the mate mark.

Sona: This mark proves that I'm his but I'm not the only one. Said with a smile.

Then the other girls place their hands where their own marks are.

Ravel is completely surprised because they all made love to him.

Back at the two perverted idiots.

Both of them are panting tiredly.

Riser: I have to admit you gotten stronger since the last time we fought. Said with a smirk.

Issei: Yeah I worked long and hard for it. Said with a smile.

Riser: Maybe so but our goal is right over there. Said with a smirk.

Then he noticed how close they are and issei is surprised.

Before riser could move a silver and dark blue light arrow past him and hit the mountain and made an explosion.

They both look where it came from and to their surprise they see (y/n) where he is right at the cliff where the hot springs is.

Y/N: Do you really think I'm that stupid. Said with a serious look.

Both of pale to see him.

Issei: Bro I swear I tried to stop him. Said with a nervous look.

Y/N: I know but that doesn't count because you didn't focus on your surroundings. Said with a serious look.

He pales.

Y/N: You two got till a count of three to return back or I will. Said with a serious look.

Then his body surrounded by a dark blue and silver aura.

Both of them pale feeling the power coming from him.

Then girls felt it.

Kuroka: Seems they pissed him off. Said with a smile.

The other girls nodded and ravel is confused.

Ravel: What do you mean?. Said with a confused look.

Rias: You see both your brother and issei heard your conversation for us girls coming here and so he waited here. Said with a smile.

Ravel is surprised.

Sona: Don't worry he didn't saw us. Said with a smile.

Tsubaki: He's a gentleman at heart and respect us. Said with a smile.

Back at them.

Both issei and riser are shaking in fear.

Y/N: One. Said with a serious look.

They heard and fly as fast as they could.

Y/N: Two. Said with a serious look.

Both of them went at fast speed but they couldn't make it in time.

Y/N: Time is up. Said with a serious look.

He then made a stance.

Y/N: DRAGON SLAYER SACRED ART!!. Yelled with a serious look.

Then move both arms forward.

Y/N: COSMIC LOTUS: GALATIC FREEZING SPEAR!!. Yelled with a serious look.

Then he fired a spear attack headed towards them at high speed.

Both if them kept flying and they saw his attack and then they got hit but being pushed straight towards the cave while screaming like little girls.

Then the cave exploded.

The girls saw it.

Sona: They didn't realize (y/n) place that camp on purpose and that far just for (y/n) to test his attack. Said with a smile.

The girls nodded.

Later.

Both of them recovered from that attack.

While they began to talk, (y/n) is outside looking at the cave along with tannin, ravel, rias and sona.

Ravel: Are you sure he's alright. Said with a worried look.

Then he smile.

Y/N: Three.......two.......one. said with a smile.

Then they heard yelling and insult, then saw both of them fighting.

Y/N: Seems my work here is done. Said with a smile.

Ravel: Thank you for everything. Said with a smile.

He nodded.

Then he walk away with sona beside him.

Sona: You did great. Said with a smile.

They continue walking.

Ravel looking towards (y/n), then she smile and blush.

End ova chapter.

A/N: I hope you all enjoyed this and please vote if you liked it.

Peace out readers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 3.9K 46
Y/N got adopted into the family of devils but he doesn't know it and neither do they know that he is aware of supernatural and has not 1 but 3 sacred...
333K 3.3K 41
(Y/n) was orphaned at a very young age. He couldn't have been older then one year old. He was left at a orphanage. The owner of the orphanage opened...
89.3K 1.9K 25
y/n was a normal kid he didn't stick out much in school and kept to himself that was until a devil, and a dragon approached him
164K 2.2K 37
Lets just say that you are a son of Satan that also possess the blue flames and is also a demon king along with Astaroth, Amaimon and Samael/Mephisto...