Teacher Crush (Completed)

By BriaJWrites

18 year old Olivia is forced to leave her hometown and move to Ohio when her mother, Rosie, gets a new job. I... More

A/N; Meet The Characters!
Chapter 1; New School, First Day
Chapter 2; New Friends
Chapter 3; Chyna Vs. Olivia
Chapter 4; Lies And Jealousy
Chapter 5; Working Girl
Chapter 6; Fake Friends
Chapter 7; True Feelings
Chapter 8; I don't want to wait
Chapter 9; Moving
Chapter 10; Welcome Home, Liv
Chapter 11; Good Terms
Chapter 12; Moving On
Chapter 13; Liv, I. . .
Chapter 14; Yours Truly, Michael
Chapter 15; Open Up To Me Liv
Chapter 16; Pressured
Chapter 17; I Trusted You. . .
Chapter 18; What's Going On?
Chapter 19; There's Been An Accident.
Chapter 20; Keep The Faith
Chapter 21; He's Back
Chapter 22; A Surprise
Chapter 23; Graduation
Chapter 24; Trouble In Paradise
Chapter 25; Regret
Chapter 27; Michael's Chapter
Chapter 28; Shots Fired
Chapter 29; These Are My Confessions
Chapter 30; Thank You, Doctor
Chapter 31; Catching Up
Chapter 32; Part 1/3: Meet My Mother
Chapter 33; Part 2/3: Meet The Jackson Family
Chapter 34; Part 3/3: Janet
Chapter 35; The Ride Home
Chapter 36; Spilling The Tea
Chapter 37; Triniti's Chapter
Chapter 38; Who's There?
Chapter 39; Unwanted Guest
Chapter 40; Ex
Chapter 41; Snake
Chapter 42; Girl's Day
Chapter 43; Break up, Make Up
Chapter 44; Goodbye (Pt. 1/2)
Chapter 45; Goodbye (2/2)
Chapter 46; Dirty Diana
Chapter 47; Welcome To The World!
Chapter 48; Welcome Home!
Chapter 49; Kathy's First Birthday
BLM
Chapter 50; The Final Chapter; Here Comes The Bride
I visited MJs Childhood Home!!!

Chapter 26; Scheming Hour

1.2K 35 41
By BriaJWrites

Recap;
She began putting gel on my stomach and running a device over it. "So, were you looking to get pregnant?" She asked. "Not at all." I truthfully responded. Silence filled the air for a few minutes. "Alright. You sit tight, I have to grab some paper work and when I come back we will talk. You can wipe the gel off of your stomach while I get the paper." She said. Triniti came over and helped me get the gel off of my stomach. "Every thing is going to be okay, Liv." She said, reading the scared emotion I wore on my face.
A few minutes passed and Karen reentered the room. "Okay, I have your results, and it turns out......"

Olivia POV

I sat there nervously as Karen began to reveal the truth. "It turns out that you are about 8 weeks pregnant, dear." She said. My face dropped. Triniti rushed to my side. The doctor gave me a look of pity. I got up and walked out, Triniti immediately following. We got into the car and sat there for a few minutes. I couldn't help but to just sit there and cry.

Ebony POV

I sat in the planned parenthood office silently waiting for my mother. Her best friend, also known as my "aunt" Karen works here and it's her birthday today so she dragged me along to see her. I sat there in silence until I noticed Olivia and Triniti run out. They didn't notice me, but why were they here?

After about 5 more minutes, Karen came out. "Hey aunt Karen." I said. "Um, why did those girls run out?" I asked. She usually hooked me up with some bizarre stories that happened here. "She found out she is pregnant and she didn't want to be." She whispered. "Which one?" I asked, hoping for the right answer. "The light skinned one." She replied. Yes, that's perfect. It has to be Michael's. I immediately pulled out my phone,

"Chy, I am at the planned parenthood office with my mom. I need you to come pick me up. Liv was just here." I texted Chyna.

"Bitch, tf you there for?" She answered.

"It ain't even like that. Just get your ass here within the next 10 minutes." I replied.

"Girl. This better be good, I WAS with Matt." She replied. Such a damn hoe. I shook my head and clicked my phone off. "Well Aunt Karen it was nice to see you, happy birthday! Mom I have to go." I quickly spat out. They shook their heads and smiled. I let myself out and waited for Chyna. When she pulled up, I immediately got in and we went back to my house...

Olivia POV
5:00 PM

To help comfort me, Triniti took me out to eat. But immediately after that, I just wanted to be home. We pulled into my driveway and she turned her car off. "You're staying?" I asked. "I wasn't planning on leaving you by yourself." She replied. I forced a smile. I noticed that Michael's car wasn't here which was a relief to me. We got out of the car and went inside. "I'm going to go change into something more comfortable." I said as Triniti sat on the couch and watched television.

"Momma?" I called out once I was up the stairs. She must have went out. I went into my room and slipped into a pair of pajama pants and a pajama top. Before I left the room, I notice a letter was placed on my desk. I sat down and began reading.

"Liv,

I need to be honest, the silence and the distance you're keeping is killing me inside. I know what I have done wrong. You won't find me when you return, I am going to stay with my mother for a little while. I'm sorry I told you I loved you.

I take it back.

-Michael"

I felt all kinds of emotions. I was relieved because I don't really know if I loved him back. I was upset because that means that he lied. I was scared because I was carrying his child. I was confused because I didn't know when he would be back. But mostly I just didn't know what to do. It hurt a little. I brought it back downstairs and showed Triniti immediately.

"Girl, what? He is dead wrong for this. I'm sure he doesn't even mean it." She started.

"Part of me is hoping he does..." I quietly responded. Silence filled the air. I grabbed a blanket and wrapped myself up and we continued to watch the movie that was playing on television.

Ebony POV
8:00 PM

"So the bitch really with child, huh?" Chyna questioned. "Yeah. For the third time now." I snapped. "Girl, you think she told Mr. Jackson?" She asked. "Hell naw, Chy. That's why we're going to." I replied. "How are we gonna do that?" Chyna asked. "Girl, you dumb? I been emailed our principal and asked for his number. Told him I needed it for a reference." I said with an evil smirk. "He answer yet?" She continued questioning. "I don't remember agreeing to a damn interview Chy, what the fuck. Besides, it's 8 at night. He ain't gon' answer me til' tomorrow. Smarten up." I answered.
"You ain't ever had to be that rude Ebony."

"Well you startin' to act like Mishell's stupid ass." I said.

Chyna shook her head, "speaking of stupid asses, we gon' tell Mishell and Indea?"

"It isn't necessary for this plan." I said.

"Alright. Well bitch what the fuck you even gon' say when you call Mr. Jackson?"

"Well, first I'm gon' start with a hello."

Chyna sighed, "duh. But how you gon' tell him she pregnant. How do you know it's his anyway?"

"They still living together, they fucking." I laughed. "I'm just gon' say I ran into Triniti and she told me." I continued.

"With all that has happened, you really think he gon' buy that?" Chyna asked.

"Even if he don't, he is still gon' be questioning her ass. Our goal is to stir the pot. Besides, we ain't lying. She is pregnant. I don't want to talk about this anymore. Let's watch the damn movie and get some sleep. We got some shit to start up tomorrow." I replied.
Chyna picked out a movie and we both allowed the it to put us to sleep.

The Next Morning

I was woken up by the chiming noise from my phone. I unwrapped myself from the blanket, sat up and yawned. Then I reached over for my phone which was flooding with notifications. I scrolled through until I spotted my email. Mr. Brown had replied,

"Ebony-

I recieved your email and wish you nothing but success. Below is Mr. Jackson's number.

216-733-0829

Good luck,
- Principal Brown"

I smiled. I immediately shook Chyna awake. "Bitch wake the fuck up. It's scheming hour." She sat up, speechless due to being tired. I opened my phone to the dial screen and immediately put his number in. Now it's a waiting game. Once he answers it's go time.

Ring....ring....ring....ring....ring

M: "H- hello? Who is this?"

E: "Mr. Jackson? This is Ebony Jonson."

M: "Um, hello Ebony? Why are you calling me? How did you get my number?"

E: "Honestly, none of that is important after what I am about to tell you."

M: "Excuse me?"

E: "I just found out that Olivia Garcia is pregnant."

M: ...

E: "Hello?"

M: "Okay, Ebony. I understand you don't like her, but that is a cruel joke to play on someone."

E: "But Mr. Jackson. It's true. I was trying to make amends with her and Triniti and Triniti told me."

M: ...

E: "Mr. Jackson?"

M: "I have to go."

The line went dead. Success.

"Mission complete. And, we have front row tickets to the show." I said referring to the front window which allowed us to partially see Mr. Jackson's house.

"He's not home, his car isn't there." Chyna said.

"He's probably on his way, Chyna. Don't worry." I replied.

Olivia POV
5:00 PM

Triniti and I have been playing video games from the point we woke up to now. I have been eating a lot and I am starting to feel gross. Nausea hasn't hit me yet but I know it was going to in due time.

"Hey, Trin? Have you seen my phone around? I haven't had it since you picked me up the other night." I asked.

"Let me call it. Pause the game." She replied.

Suddenly the room grew silent, which was a first for today. We listened carefully to see if it was around. "I hear something in the couch." I said, making my way over. I got on my knees and began digging through the cushions. When I didn't see or feel it, I looked beneath the couch. "Ah! Here it is. It looks like it's been blowing up too." I said. "Probably couldn't hear it over the tv. Jeez, it's on 3%" I spoke aloud to myself. "I bet it fell in there before I rushed outside." I added. I looked more carefully through my notifications. Most of them were just instagram, facebook and my snapchat streaks. I had a text from my mom saying she was staying over night with one of her new friends. I hope it's a guy, she needs to get back out there. I continued to read and froze when I saw Michael's name. I dropped the phone, but before I did I managed to read what his message said.

"I'm coming home. We need to talk."

I was not ready to face him yet. I thought I at least had some time. Triniti rushed over to me, "What's wrong, girl?"

"He's coming home. He said we need to talk. What if he knows?" I began freaking out.

Triniti grabbed me and sat me down, "okay, calm down. If not for your sake, then definitely for your baby's. I'm sure he just wants to explain the letter. Or talk to you about how you've been acting. There's no way he could possibly know. Don't over think this, Liv." She comforted me.

I listened to her words and began calming myself down. When my breathing started to become normal again, my phone chimed. I rushed over to it and picked it up. It was Michael again,

"And don't try to run this time. I'll be home around 11."

Well, that plan is out of the door. "He told me not to run this time. I'm scared, Trin."

"You owe him a conversation. Don't stress about this, okay? Just calmly talk. I'll stay here if you need me to." She joined me at my side.

"I need you to. Please." I replied

We sat back down at the couch where I silently allowed tears to roll down my cheeks. My leg was bouncing uncontrollably and my mind was racing. I needed to calm down. I practiced my breathing so that I can get it back down to a normal rate. It was off no use because the nausea snuck up and I ran to the bathroom. I knew I was going to spend half of the next 5 hours in and out of here. I was scared to death at this point and the nerves were taking over. . .

A/N Helloooo, I hope you're enjoying the story so far. I feel like it's horrible.. this writers block sucks! Anyways, I feel like I lost a lot of you, 💔 come backkkk lol ... well, more to come, if not today, then definitely by tomorrow!
Have a good day/night!

- Bria ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 935 30
Michael and Olivia have been in each others lives for as long as they can remember. They have been through whatever comes their way together and give...
526 8 10
Victoria is a 12th grader who is trying to be successful in school while trying to balance out between schoolwork and basketball. Her best friend Mer...
25.9K 1.2K 27
π„π―πžπ₯𝐲𝐧 𝐖𝐫𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭 is far from perfect. Before starting her senior year of college, she's already guaranteed her position as the black sheep o...
1.2K 36 22
"Dear Crush, I exist... and trust me or not, but no one else in this whole world can love you the way I do..." He fell in love for the first time in...