Yona's big sister (Akatsuki n...

By Kamaru_chan

What if Yona had a big sister? She won't be the only child in the kingdom, right? Even so, history were told... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Pink haired
Chapter 2: Depart
Chapter 3: Blue
Chapter 5: Disaster
Chapter 6: Hak
Chapter 7: Wind Tribe

Chapter 4: Few years later..

1.1K 38 2
By Kamaru_chan

Third POV

In a castle, a young princess was—oh dear, never mind. She takes too long to prepare herself for the ceremony. She is now 16 years old.

"I don't care! If you need guars, pick someone more lovable!" Red haired princess exclaims as she throw a cup towards Hak who caught it at ease.

"Speaking of lovable... Shouldn't you be trying to look lovable yourself?"

"Huh?"

"It seems Lord Soo Won has arrived." He said, boredly.

She immediately straighten herself, blushed slightly. "Y-You should have said so sooner!" before she runs off to find him.

The king stares at his daughter in clueless. "Soo Won? Was that why she was so concerned about her hair? But why now?" He looks at Hak.

"Maiden's heart I guess.." He drink his tea while he speak as if it's not his business to explain to the king.

The king chuckle but stopped when he remember something. "Oh! We should prepare for a welcoming ceremony today! My Eldest daughter will arrive soon! Oh how exciting! I can't wait to see how much change she had been~" He squealed like a fangirl.

This news cause Hak to spits his tea almost coughing him, coughing none stopped while looking at his king, nervously yet surprise. "Y-You mean... P-Princess Senna?" feeling exciting to see her for so long is an understanding.

"Indeed." The king claps his hands signaling all the maids and servants to prepare a feast. "I will be in my room if you need me."

The young General still trying to process about the news in his mind when he heard the servants began the conversations. "The Crown Princess is finally home!"

"I know right! I wonder if she had her future husband already..."

"How old was she again?"

"Hmm... 22 year old.."

"She had grow into a beauty just like her mother!!"

Hak blushed even more imagine Senna become beautiful and smile at him even hearing her voice he had yearn for so long... Wait! He slaps his cheeks with both of his hands really hard. 'I should stop imagining that kind of things! It's really inappropriate! '

Meanwhile...

"Princess!"

Yona ran to find Soo won, her smile never left her happy face. It's been so long she hadn't meet Soo Won. When she finally saw him from a distance, she began to slow down when she sees he talk to someone. A beautiful lady, her back was facing her and Soo won was chuckle at what the lady was talking. Yona feel jealous but then she realized... that pink haired... there is only one person who had rare pink haired.

Could it be...

Without thinking, Yona bounce at her and exclaims exciting. "Onee-san!!!"

"Y-Yona.." Her sister was startle by her sudden welcoming.

Yona hug her arm, grinning like an idiot and her eyes sparkle like she finally get what she want for her present. She is happy that her big sister is finally home. And beautiful too! "Onee-san! Why didn't you tell me you are home?"

She chuckle, rubbing her little sister head, "Well, I wanted to surprise you."

After few moment with her sister, Yona slowly look at Soo Won with a blush on her face. "Soo Won..."

"You are as energetic as ever, Princess Yona." He smile gently at her. "Why the rush?"

"I-I heard you had arrived, so I came to meet you." Yone stuttered.

Senna shook her head with a smile, Yona hadn't change a bit. She leave the two lovebird alone as she make her way to her father but stopped when bumped into someone. "Uh.. I'm sorry.." looked up to meet Hak.

He blinked, staring at her if this is real. She is far more beautiful than he could imagine. Her pinked haired shine brightly, her purple eyes sparkle staring back at him. He gulps, he couldn't form a sentence to speak with her. What is he blurred nonsense again? He is taller than her now... Arghh!! Stop stop stop!!

Her eyes soften, "It's been awhile, Hak.' Her voice soothing his ears. Damn it... stop with that perverted thoughts Hak!!

He cough, straighten himself, "Y-Yeah.." Stretching his back head, "How have you been, Princess Senna?"

"Lovely as always." She smirk, " I heard you are one of the General now, Hak." Reaching her hand up to pats his head, "I am proud of you."

This action, cause him to blush and all he could do right now is standing there like a good dog. Without thinking, his hand suddenly move by its own and grab her arm that stopped patting his head.

"H-Hak?"

He take a deep breath, still blushing, "I want to tell you for a long time... that I---"

"HANDS OFF! BRAT!!" A familiar voice shouts from the distance.

Hak was throw off away from Senna by a punch, crush near the wall with a loud thuds. He hissed in pain but manage to stand up and glare at the person who attacked him, soon he sweats in fear. "Y-You...

.... G-General Joo Doh?!!"

Joo Doh stood in front of Senna in protective way while glaring at Hak in anger. "How dare you touch Lady Senna!" He lift his sword pointing at Hak. "You wanna give it a go?"

Senna move Joo Doh aside, blocking his view from him to stop the fight. "That's enough. No fight! Joo Doh, didn't I told you before?" He look down in shame. "I apologize milady but he—"

"No buts! Apologize to him."

He growled, "I would never apologize to him! Never!"

"Joo Doh..."

"Tsk"

With that, he left them, his pride is much important. Senna sighed, staring at Hak in apologetic. "Sorry about Joo Doh. He is... more grumpy since we arrived here. He is not like this before. Sigh, I wonder why..."

The next day...

After celebrating Yona birthday, it began to rain and Senna was in her room sitting beside her bed and Joo Doh was somehow been ordered to stay by her side. It was silent for a moment only the sound of rains fall.

"Joo Doh..."

"Yes, milady?"

Staring at him with a sad smile, showing him she knew what will happen tonight, much to his disbelieve. "When the time has come tonight..." The next sentence she spoke make him frozen in horror.

..

"...... I want you to spill my blood. Only you, Joo doh."

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 10.2K 200
Shin-ah x OC "I told you once, a long time ago, that you would have to choose which lives to save." Steel eyes flashed in the moonlight. "You choose...
25.4K 964 17
What if Satoru Gojo had a younger brother? Let's find out.
76.4K 2.1K 30
❤July 2017❤ Ranked #1 in the #Yona category [18/9/18] [COMPLETED] [EDITING] [Chapter 3 edited 27/08/2020] Join Tsukiko and her big sister Yona on th...
1.9K 75 5
The four dragon warriors given the blood of the dragon gods to protect the red dragon and never betray him. But did you know there was another dragon...