A Wolf's Weakness

By JasminSega

BOOK: 3 Can be read on it's own (not edited) Arian Floren is the only female Alpha in existence. With her wit... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 7

1.3K 65 5
By JasminSega

Arian sat staring at her mate, she wondered what it was like to be him. To be an omega, to be innocent, to have not killed. She continues to look at him as Brian shrinks from her intense gaze. Brian covers himself with his arms as the shaking begins to slow.

"Ask me," Arian sits up, "ask me what is on your mind. You have two questions, use them wisely". She crosses her leg over the other, waiting for her mate to speak.

Brian uncovers himself and shyly brings his eyes to look at his mate, "Your family was once happy, what turned them into killers?"

The booming laughter that escapes his mate causes him to tense. Her laugh is sweet and silky, as well as haunting.

The she-wolf licked at her lips, a smirk forming on her rosy lips, "my family was always this way," she scoffed.

Brian's eyebrow quirks up, "then what changed? I saw the photo. You were all smiling, and now they are all...dead," he swallows as his body tenses at the personal question. He wondered if his mate would hurt him for asking such a question.

"I can smell your fear, Mate," Arian chuckled. She moved from her chair and sat on the sofa next to her mate, "for your question to be answered, we have to start from the beginning."

Arian's eyes went distant as she began to speak, "It started with my grandfather, he had made an alliance with the Warzone Pack. He had became good friends with the Alpha at the time, papa told me they used to be like brothers. Going out, having fun, drinking, and hunting. My grandfather even thought he was a true Warzone wolf, he thought he was just as vicious and just as powerful, but he was wrong," Arian's eyes moved towards the window.

"Grandfather started to adopt some of their ways," Arian looked to Brian, "he too wanted the pack to only consist of our blood. He killed his mate once my papa was born. My grandfather brainwashed my father of their ways, saying that it was the best way to rule a pack. He conditioned him to be what he wanted; a Warzone wolf. Papa agreed with my grandfather's teachings, he didn't care that his own father killed the woman who gave birth to him."

Brian slipped his pale hand into his mates', but she did not notice. Her eyes looked past her mate.

"My father swore he'd do the same once he found his mate. He swore to mate, have a child, then kill off my mother, but that was before he felt the mate bond. Papa was overwhelmed when he met my mother, he was deeply in love with her. When my mother was pregnant with my brother, my papa told my grandfather he could not kill our mother, he loved her too much...but as I said before, we are born this way; Killers. After Reese was born, papa banished grandfather from our pack, he knew grandfather would kill my mother in order to keep our pack 'powerful'. " Brian watched as his mate's eyes remained distant and cold.

"After I was born, our mother began to notice the harsh behavior papa had towards other wolves, especially rogues. From what I'm told, my mother was a kind woman. She begged my papa to remove some of the ideals he had inherited from the Warzone Pack, but he denied her. When I was ten-months-old, my mother tried to leave the pack with my brother and I, but the poor woman got caught. My papa was enraged, he felt betrayed by my mother. It was then that he decided to kill her." Arian's eyes then focused back towards her mate.

She caressed his cheek as a sad smile made its way onto her face, "my papa raised us as my grandfather raised him, viciously and with no room for error. You see, Mate, in our family we were cruel and evil towards any wolf, except our family. I have been this way since I was a pup, my brother and my papa were the same since they were pups. It's how we are raised. The only thing that changed, was who the cruel acts were to. When I was a child, I made a joke that I would be Alpha. Papa and Reese laughed as I did, but when my papa said I could not be Alpha because I was a girl and weaker, my pride got in the way." She slipped her hand away from his face.

"My papa grew scared as he saw me train, he was scared that I would become Alpha. Reese laughed whenever he saw me train or go on a hunt. The rivalry between my brother and I grew into hate, and soon we were trying to kill each other every day. Papa would watch as Reese would throw me from the balcony, and try to shove my hand in blenders."

       A genuine smile began to sprout, "I remember when my brother asked my papa to kill me when I was 15, he said it'd be easy since papa was a giant compared to me. One night, he came into my room and began to choke me as I slept, I woke up scared and unable to get out of his grip. Before I could take my last breath, he stopped. He couldn't do it. He couldn't kill his own daughter."

Arian gazed into Brian's eyes, "but I could. I could kill my own papa, and I did," she flashed her teeth causing her mate's eyes to widen.

Arian stood up from her seat, "he should of killed me," then she walked out the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 42 24
Arianna Hay, is not your usual seventeen-year-old girl, she has grown up as a rogue and never really knew her parent she vaguely remember her mother...
450K 12.8K 49
Mature: 18+ He kisses along her neck, between her breasts, and down her stomach. "You look beautiful like this. Your tight, pink p***y stretched arou...
2.6K 89 13
This is the story of Luna Silver, a White wolf and the daughter of the Moon Goddess. What happens after her 17th birthday and first shift when she i...