But Daddy I Love Him.

De wunderstruck1313

Taylor Swift is a Mermaid living under the deep dark ocean killing everything in her path until she meets a g... Mais

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.

Chapter 7.

66 5 0
De wunderstruck1313

"Taylor? Are you even thinking about your wedding?" My mother asks me snapping me out of my thoughts.

No.

"Yeah." I said lying.

"I know you are lying Taylor. I'm Your mother." My mom said.

"Okay. No! I'm not thinking about my wedding." I said yelled truthfully.

I don't want to get married!!

I don't know Calvin! He is still a stranger to me. Why did my parents choose him?

"You have to get married Taylor. It's tradition." My mom said.

"What if I want to break tradition?! What if I don't want to do this?" I ask.

"Then our species dies." My mother said.

"Our species won't die just because I didn't get married." I said.

"Yes we will Taylor! We are dying already because of the hunters!" My mother yells.

Oh shit I guess my mother is right about something.

"They haven't caught us in a while. Maybe they gave up?" I asked.

"No they haven't Taylor. They haven't caught us yet is because we've been hiding from them. If they find out where we are we will be in big trouble. Who knows how many of them will come to get us." My mother said.

"Their aren't that many hunters. How many?" I ask.

"Humans do have more of there kind. I've seen thousands of them just on one island." My mother said.

"Thousands just on one island?" I ask shocked.

"Yes. We don't know how many of them are out in the world." My mother said.

I sit in my room thinking about everything my mother just said to me a few hours ago. There aren't that many humans in the world? Is it true?

"Hey Taylor!" Gigi suddenly barges onto my room.

"Shit! Gigi you scared the crap out of me!" I said to her laughing.

"Sorry. You where daydreaming when I came in. What where you thinking about? You're human boyfriend Joe?" Gigi asked teasing.

I laughed, "I wasn't thinking about Joe." I said.

"You are such a lair. Your face gets red when you lie." Gigi said.

"Okay. Maybe I was thinking about Joe." I said.

"Ohhhhh! What about him?" Gigi asks excitedly.

"I've been thinking." I said and Gigi nods looking at me to continue.

"What if Joe wants to hurt me?" I ask.

"What? Why would he do that?" Gigi asks.

"He is human. What if he is tricking me to kill me or something." I said.

"Why should you think that? You have been ga ga over him since you seen his picture." Gigi said.

"Well my mom told me about humans that-" I said.

"Wait! Let me guess? They are all hunters and hate mermaids that they will kill us on the spot?" Gigi asked.

"Yeah. She said that they are dangerous. Which I know that already. We've been telling us human are dangerous since we where kids." I said.

"What if some aren't dangerous?" Gigi asked.

"What?" I asked.

"What if some aren't dangerous? I mean some of the younger ones like us. I don't really seem them as a threat unless they are actually hunting. When I'm out on a hunt most of the young humans are friendly and nice actually." Gigi said.

"Odd. Then why are their parents and older humans hate us?" I ask.

"I don't know. I haven't figured that out either." Gigi said.

"Odd." I said and sighed.

Why are human so complicated?

"Want to go hunting to get my mind off of everything? I'm so stressed lately." I said.

"Yes! I'm starving." Gigi said.

"Okay. Let's go." I said and we swam off to the main land.

As we get closer to the land we already see tons of ships filled with pirates.

Gigi and I see a medium size ship out in the distance. It's big enough that we can take it on our own. We swim closer to it and go underwater so they won't see us. We swim under the boat and go on the other side. We peak above the water to see if any of the pirates are looking, lucky they are busy working and don't notice us yet.

Gigi suddenly jumps out of the water and grabs a man pulling him off the boat and into the water.

"Man over board!!" A man yells.

Men start screaming and shouting orders to try to save the men that have fallen in the water. Suddenly one of them goes under and Gigi must have gotten him.

A see a young man who is trying to get away from a small boat rowing himself to the land.

"Hey." I said trying to get the man's attention.

"Get away from me you monster!" The young man yelled holding up on of the trow's pointing it at me.

"Don't worry. I'm not going to hurt you." I said sweetly trying to trick him.

"How do I know you are telling the truth? Your kind just attacked us!" The man shouted.

"I'm not with that pack. I'm part of another group in the sea. Not all mermaid's are bad." I said lying.

"How? All of the mermaids I've seen are killers." The man said.

"Let me prove it to you that I'm not a killer." I said.

"What?" The man asks confused.

"How should I prove it to you that I'm not a killer?" I ask.

"I don't know. How should I trust you that you won't rip my face off?" The man asked.

"Kiss me." I said.

The man laughs, "What?" He asks shocked.

"Kiss me to prove it to you that I'm not a killer." I said.

"I can't kiss you. You are a mermaid." The man said.

"I have a upper body of a human. I have lips that are human. You kissed other human lips before right?" I asked getting closer to him.

"Yes. I've kissed before." The man said his guard is getting down and is getting more comfortable with me.

Perfect.

That's when I can get him.

"Then kiss me." I said getting close to him.

"O-okay." The man said.

I get up onto his boat and lean in closer to him. The man bends down and his face is inches away from mine. I lean in some more and our lips are just about to touch the young man speaks up,

"Sorry. I can't." He said.

I pull back away confused, W-What?" I ask shocked.

"I can't kiss you. I have a girlfriend." The man said.

"Oh." I said pretending to be sad.

"But it was nice meeting you." The man said and begins to row his boat to the shore.

I stare at him in rage.

I can't believe he backed me down. I never had a man regret my kiss before. That's it I'm not trying to be stealthy anymore.

I'm going in for the kill.

I go underwater and go underneath the man's boat and easily tips the small ship over. The man falls into the water deep already struggling to swim.

The man see's me and tries to swim away in fear. I quickly catch up to him grabbing his arm and pulling it, I hear a loud crack, I must have dislocated his shoulder. The man screams from the pain I pull him under the water as water begins to fill his lungs.

I bite his neck and he screams louder as more air bubbles escapes out of his mouth and suddenly his body goes limp.

Gigi finds me after my kill, "So you used the oldest truck in the book huh?" She asks.

"Yeah. Lol they fall for it every time." I said laughing.

"Human's are so stupid." Gigi said.

"Some of them are." I said.

"Let's go back home." Gigi said and we left.

Why do humans fascinate me so much? Why are some so nice and caring but others are so heartless and cruel? Why are some so smart but others are so stupid? Why do some want to help each other and others want to start wars?

Maybe I'll ask Joe more about his kind when the next time I see him.

When I arrive home I start to make my way to my room until I feel this uneasy feeling in my stomach. I feel like I'm being watched. I look around but I didn't see anyone.

"Hello?" I ask.

No response.

Huh maybe I'm just overreacting and I'm still on edge from the hunt.

"Hey you." A voice suddenly said making my jump and turn around.

Calvin.

What is he doing here?

"Shit." I said

"Why are you hiding from me?" Calvin said.

"What? I'm not hiding from you." I said lying.

"Then why do you keep bailing on me when ever I want to see you?" Calvin asked.

"I've been busy with my father trying to teach me about how to rule the kingdom one day." I said.

"Well when are you free so I can see my future wife?" Calvin asked.

I sigh, "I guess I'm free now." I said giving up not knowing how to get out of this situation.

"Follow me. I want to show you something." Calvin said beginning to swimming somewhere.

I quickly follow him to where ever he is taking me.
____________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Sorry I haven't updated this is a minute. What should I write in the future chapters? Please vote and comment.

-Wunderstruck1313

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

85.2K 2.2K 82
an eighteen-year-old boy, trying his best to save his ass from being whipped by his soon-to-be husband, and at the same time, he wants to get away wi...
138K 368 99
Erotic shots
2M 100K 37
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
74K 1.9K 69
"mom, dad, Im married!" lahat ng relatives namin ay nagulat sa announcment ko. Sino ba naman kasi ang mag aakala na ang unica ija ng pamilyang Letpr...