The Devils Favorite Demon

By DJPiper

It's really hard to kill a demon, you need alot of holywater, maybe a devils trap and a spell, or a special k... More

Baby Satan
Task Force X
Family
Suit Up
Suicide Squad
Fucking Aliens
She-Devil
E & I
Devil-Girl Down
Nena
Blurryface & LaneBoy
Six Six Six
Enchantress
Devil's Favorite Demon

Lucifer

1.6K 29 0
By DJPiper

Lucy's POV

As I walked down the empty streets I realized I was changing my outfit changed into a blood red strapless dress, my lip piercing turned into a skeleton hand. My earrings changed into a skull and a dragon. I could even feel my make up change. Chanty's presence is changing me.

I heard people running behind me and I turned around to be met with the group. "Damn girl, you're fast," Floyd said out of breath. "What are you doing," I said, my voice was dark and commanding. "Lu, your eyes" Harley said. By now my eyes should be purely black with some black veins surrounding them. "She's changing," Josh said. He whispered something to Chato and Rick took a few steps towards me. "Lucy, are you still with us?" He asked. "Is my hair on fire?" I asked. "No," He said. "Then I'm still with you," I said emotionless. "With or against?" Boomer asked. "Where's KC?" I asked. "Getting the bomb" Rick answered. "With," I said as I started walking again. Rick followed and started to take the lead. The closer we got to the light the more anxious I was to see Chanty and Cubus. "Nena, you good?" Diablo asked. "Yeah, anxious, but yeah," I said. Chato held my hand and I looked up at him smiling.

"Hey everyone can see this trippy magic stuff right?" Herley asked. "Yeah, why?" Josh asked. "I'm off my meds," she said. "Don't worry Quinn, your not the only one" Tyler said. "That's your old lady huh?" Floyd asked Rick. Rick glanced at me and answered yeah. "Well, you need to handle this shit. Get up there, smack her ass and tell her to knock this shit off" Floyd said. "That wouldn't be the smartest idea, Floyd," I said. "I've been waiting for you all night, step out of the shadows I won't bite," Chanty said. Harley shrugged and she got up about to head out when Josh grabbed her. "Why are you here? Because the soldier led you? And for Waller? Why do you serve those who cage you? I am your ally, I know what you want. Exactly what you want. Even you my dearest Lucinda" Chanty said.

"Chica, they're here!" Chato said. I ran down the stairs and opened the door revealing the entire gang. "Hey, guys," I said. "Hey Babygirl, hope we're not late," Floyd said. "You're not, Harley, Jay, Josh, and Ty are in the backyard. Zoe, Serenity, and Demeter are upstairs if you wanna hang out with them" I said to Floyd and Zoe. "Great," They said Chato took Floyd to the backyard and Zoe went upstairs. "Hey Ricky, hey Digger," I said letting them in."Hey, Sheila, I brought beer" Digger said holding up the box. I laughed and led them to the backyard. After a while, we were all here. Lucifer, Maze, Chloe, Chato, Tyler, Josh, Harley, Jay, Floyd, Zoe, Katana, Rick, June, Digger, Kc, Frost, and my kids Serenity, Demeter, Laurence , and Lincoln , and Chloe's daughter Trixy. "Nena!" Chato said. I walked over to him and sat on his lap while June and Harley did the same with Jay and Rick. "Who made the clown sane?" Rick asked. "What's up!" I said raising my hand. "Katana I have a gift for you," I said. She gave me a confused look and I walked to the side of my house and she followed me. "I'll give you two some time," I said to her and her husband. "What'd you do?" Rick asked. "I brought someone back to her with a little help," I said looking at Lucifer. "So shall we start the celebration?" Floyd asked. "Sure, bring Laurence and Lincon," I told Demoñio he nodded his head and went inside the house Chloe and I set up the decorations as fast as possible. "Happy Birthday Laurence and Lincon!" We yelled. They jumped and down laughing. Rick and Jay picked them up helping them blow out the candles. "This is unreal," I said. "This is unreal" I repeated.

"This is Unreal," I said as I snapped out of my trance. Chato did the same and he tried to get everyone to focus while I went out of my 'hiding spot' facing Chanty. "How long have you been able to see?" She asked Diablo and me. "Our whole lives," I said. "You can't have them," I said. "These people are our people," Chato said. "Lucinda, come with me my dear, and you can get what you want, the life that you want. Think about Demeter, and Lincon, and Laurence, and how about dear Serenity" Chanty said. I looked at Diablo tears forming in my eyes. I flapped my wings as an evil grin appeared on my face. I was flying next to Chanty as everyone had mixed emotions. But Floyd, he could see right through me. "Lucinda! What are you doing!?" Rick yelled "Inferno and Demoñio" I yelled My hell hounds appeared from the ground and stood by my sides. "It is our time!" Chanty started. "The sun is setting and the magic rises!" I yelled my voice bouncing off the walls. "The metahumans are a sign of change!" Chanty said.

"Ladies! You are evil!" Floyd yelled. I smiled at him wickedly and he winked at me. 'Brother, it's time to show the humans the time has come' Chanty said in her native language. Cubus appeared right next to me and gave me a nod of approval. I smiled at him and looked back at the group. "Who's this?" Boomer asked. "It's gonna be bad," Rick said. I could sense a hint of fear in his voice. "We should run" Floyd suggested taking a few steps back. "Demoñio! Infierno!" I yelled "Pars illorum merit bonus," I said in Latin knowing Cubus and Chanty couldn't understand. The hounds in less than a second were at Floyd's side. "Lucinda, what are they doing!?" Chanty asked. I shrugged and looked at the group. 'Incubus, help me make them bow to Enchantress' I said in Cuby and Chanty's native language. I flew towards the group and grabbed Diablo and Digger by their throats lifting them in the air. "Nena, this isn't you!" Diablo said struggling to breathe. "C'mon Hothead, stay with us," Digger said. I tried to shush them and dropped both of them and flew behind Cubus. Tyler threw a black slimeball at him making Cubus stuck to the ground for a brief moment. Josh threw a toxic ball at him making half of Cubus' face melt. Floyd kept shooting him-him and Boomer threw a boomerang at him making his arm come off. I flew towards Harley picking her up of the ground. "Lu, please don't do this, you're my best friend" She cried. "Play along Harls," I said. She smiled widely and hugged me only to be dropped. Floyd caught her in time. I flew down to her and she had an annoyed look on her face. "Meanie" She huffed. Love you Harley" I said. Demoñio and Infierno started to attack Cubus and rip parts of him off but he had a healing factor like me. I flew in a circle around him hitting him with fireballs. Making him stumble back. He hit me making me fly backward and I crashed right next to Rick and Floyd. "You really are crazy baby girl, you know that right?" Floyd asked. "Yup," I said. "We gotta get him to the corner! That's where the bomb will be" Rick said. I stood up and brushed my wings. "I'll do it" Chato and I said at the same time. "We'll get him there," I said. "That's a suicide mission!" Floyd yelled as I watch Katan slice Cubus' right hand off. "I've lost one family," Diablo said looking at me. "I ain't gonna lose another," He said. "I've lost way too many people. You guys aren't getting on that list, especially you" I said to Floyd. "Me?" "Zoe needs her daddy alive," I said, "Plus what have I said ever since I've met you all?" "It takes a shit ton to kill a demon" Floyd quotes. "But it's near impossible to kill the devil's baby sister," Rick said. I grinned and looked over at Diablo. "Let's go," I said. I flapped my wings and took off gaining Incubus' attention.

"Hey dumbass, over here!" I yelled. "Hey! Over here ugly!" Chato yelled I laughed and flew near him. "Very mature Chato," I said. "I learn from the best," He said flashing me a smile. "Demoñio and Infierno attack!" I yelled. They grew 3 sizes and jumped on Cubus' back. I gained a lot of energy and threw an Ice dagger at him going right through his chest. Chanty looked at me with fear in her eyes. "Plug your ears guys," I said. Everyone did as told and my dogs went into hiding. I screamed making everything around me shake and break. Enchantress pressed her hands again her ears and Cubus was on the ground. I stopped screaming and I opened my scythe hitting Cubus in the chest making the dagger go deeper. Cubus hit my wing catching it on fire and I fell to the ground He threw Diablo Into a column and grabbed me by the neck as he yanked both hellhounds off him.

He threw them into a wall and they both whimpered. "Chato, keep him busy I'll be back!" I yelled. I flickered and Tyler and Josh watched as I flickered and teleported somewhere special.

"Lucifer?" I asked walking into the apartment. "Lucinda?" I heard Lu's accent. I smiled widely running towards him. "Lu, it's been years, you look Marvelous," Lucifer said, I smiled softly as I looked down at my attire. "Gracias big bro, but, nows, not the time, I need your help to reach the full extent of my powers, like right now," I said rushing. Lucifer looked at me confused. "You've always had the full extent of your powers, you just never used them," He said softly. I was confused at his words. "Remember when I retired from hell?" He asked. I grinned grabbing his hand, "You're coming with me" I said as I teleported once more, only with my big brother. "Ugh warning next time sister" Lucifer said, it's been years since he had teleported. "Hey, guys I brought some help!" I said laughing my ass off.! I saw Diablo turn into a true skeletal demon. I flew up to Cubus I iced his face while Lucifer used his magic to hold him still I flew behind Cubus pulling him backward while Diablo pushed him. Cubus slammed Diablo against a pillar and grabbed me by the neck.

"Chato!" I screamed trying to breathe. "Diablo, you help would be greatly appreciated right now!" I screamed trying to get away from Incubus. Chato stood up and started flaming Cubus causing him to drop mine. "Shit Lucy your wing!" Lucifer yelled as he flew above Chato, his wings were white and puffy, I rolled my eyes as he managed to get Incubus to his knees. "Lu run!" I yelled as I held Cubus down. Lucifer picked up Harley and dragged Tyler out of the way. I couldn't help but laugh at his acts of kindness. "Blow it!" Chato yelled. "Chato, you'll die!" I screamed. "Just do it!" He yelled. I fired at Incubus and I timed everything. In the corner of my eye, I saw Rick pressing the button and I opened my wings immediately wrapping them around Chato as we fell into the ground surrounded by ashes and, well my black feathers from the wings. "Nena," Chato said with a cough. His eyes shut and I started shaking him. "Chato? Chato!?" I said. "BROTHER! LUCINDA!" Chanty screamed in pain but I ignored it. "Chato," I said my voice cracking, "Please wake up," I said as a tear fell from my eye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 3.2K 23
It's really hard to kill a demon, you need alot of holywater, maybe a devils trap and a spell, or a special knife. But when it comes to the princess...
3.9M 179K 130
The Devil's Love Series Book 1: Tempt the Devil; Book 2: Playing with Fire; Book 3: Queen of Hell; Book 4: Shadow of Death. (All stories contained in...