Space In My Head (1)AVENGERS

Από cloudypluto

Meet Avalon Stark, the daughter of Tony Stark himself Her family tree is a little complex, so to say. Odin de... Περισσότερα

Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Mother Dearest
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3: A future in royalty
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5: Project Part 1
Chapter 6: Project Part 2
Chapter 7: Avengers Assemble Part 1
Chapter 8: Avengers Assemble Part 2
Chapter 9: Avengers: Age of Ultron Part 1
Chapter 10: Avengers: Age of Ultron Part 2
Chapter 11: Avengers: Age of Ultron Part 3:
Chapter 12: Avengers: Age of Ultron Part 4:
Chapter 13: Home
Chapter 14: Home Part 2
Chapter 15: Konnect
Chapter 16: Konnect Part 2
Chapter 17: Konnect Part 3
Chapter 18: Konnect Part 4
Chapter 19: Home Bound
Chapter 20: Home Bound Part 2
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27: Ragnorak
Chapter 29: Ragnarok Part 3
Chapter 30: Infinity War
Chapter 31: Infinity War Part 2
Chapter 32: Infinity War Part 3
Chapter 33: Infinity War Part 4
Chapter 34: Infinity War Part 5
Chapter 35: Endgame
Chapter 36: End Game Part 2
Chapter 37: End Game Part 3
Chapter 38: End Game Part 4
Chapter 39: End Game Part 5
Chapter 40: End Game Part 6
Chapter 41: End Game Part 7
Chapter 42: End Game Part 8
Chapter 43: End Game Part 9
Chapter 44: End Game Part 10
Chapter 45: End Game Part 11
Chapter 46: Aftermath
Sequel

Chapter 28: Ragnorak Part 2

54 2 0
Από cloudypluto

With the help of being rescued by Loki, they found themselves to be on a planet called Sakaar. It was bright and colorful. Loki never told her how but he came in favor of the Grandmaster, who seemed to be the world's leader. Originally, the Grandmaster planned to have Avalon participate in the contest of champions. After a long look over, the Grandmaster believed that the Stark girl was too beautiful to participate in such activities. Too brutal for such a lady.

Others around the Grandmaster agreed after seeing her dolled up in gold. Loki and she stayed together as a team. Avalon made friends with the other aliens on the planet. She grew to love it, especially after being told that no one was ever allowed to leave. Practically starting over in a new life on a new planet, she was able to tell whatever story she wanted in hopes of surviving.

Loki and Avalon grew close. He told her stories about Asgard and his time of traveling. She seemed eager and paid attention to every detail. The Grandmaster was fond of the duo. This sparked jealousy within Loki. Over the span of two weeks of Sakaar, the God refused to let Avalon out of his sight, out of fear of what the Grandmaster might do to Avalon.

At parties, as Avalon would socialize with others, many would eye her with lust. She was a smart girl but didn't know when to take a hint that someone was trying to lead her to bed when they spoke. She wasn't innocent, but in other ways she was. Relationships never took kindly to her. She never had time for them.

The first night Loki and Avalon were in Sakaar, she was so scared that she couldn't sleep. Her mind was too active for Loki's liking, she couldn't stop worrying. The second night, he encouraged her to share his bed with him. She was unsure at first, but then he promised that he wouldn't try anything with her. That was the night that Loki realized that his feelings for Avalon weren't friendly.

Each night after that, they remained together. If you invited one, you had to invite the other. Avalon knew when to leave and separate from the Mischievous God, but he didn't like to see her leave. He knew she could handle and protect herself, but he wanted to do it for her. The Grandmaster realized this and started to use this against Loki.

It was a typical party. One takes place before a night of Contest of Champions. Avalon was dressed in a new color that she adapted over the past week. The dark green leather suit fit her perfectly. Gold stitching went up and down the sides of the suit. The back of the suit was backless, showing her shoulders and upper back. Sometimes she wore a purple cape with it, and sometimes she didn't.

She sat on a couch, drink in hand with Loki next to her. She was involved in conversation until she heard Loki's name being called. At first, she ignored it but noticed that the voice belonged to someone she knew too well. Someone she worked with in many missions with the Avengers. She bumped Loki's left thigh and pointed.

"Loki? Loki! Avalon!" Thor called out. "Over here! Over here!"

Avalon stood up, grabbing Loki's hand to bring him over to Thor. The God was shushing the other as they approached.

"What?" Thor was stuck strapped to a chair.

"You're alive?" Loki looked at him in disbelief.

"Yes, of course, I'm alive," Thor said.

Loki asked, "What are you doing here?"

"What do you mean, what am I doing here? I'm stuck in this stupid chair." He pointed out.

"Really?" Avalon looked at him, cocking her head to the right, "I had no clue."

"Where's your chair?" Thor asked his brother.

"I didn't get a chair." He said

"Get me out of this one."

"I can't."

"Get me out."

"I can't."

"Avalon, help."

"I can't." She said shaking her head.

"What?"

"I've made friends with this man. He's called the Grandmaster."

"Oh, he's crazy!" Thor said loudly but in a whisper.

"I've gained his favor. The Bifrost brought us here weeks ago." Loki explained.

"Weeks ago?" Thor was surprised.

"Yes."

"I just got here."

"What are you whispering about?" The Grandmaster asked in a hushed voice.

The sudden words from the Grandmaster startled everyone. Thor let out a yelp as Loki and Avalon moved back from him.

"Time works real different around these parts. In any other world, I'd be like, millions of years old. But here on Sakaar," He went quiet and stared at Loki, making it awkward. "In any case, you know this, uh, you call yourself Lord of Thunder?"

"God of Thunder," Thor corrected, "Tell him."

"I've never met this man in my life." Loki quickly said, earning a glare from Avalon.

"He's my brother!" Thor yelled.

"Adopted."

"Is he any kind of a fighter?" The Grandmaster asked.

Thor chuckled, "You take this thing out of my neck and I'll show you."

"Now, listen to that. He's threatening me. Hey, Sparkles, here's the deal, if you wanna get back to Ass-place, Assberg.."

"Asgard!"

"Any contender who defeats my champion, their freedom they shall win." The Grandmaster said although Avalon knew what the results would be.

"Fine, then point me in the direction of whose ass I have to kick!" Thor threatened.

"That's what I call, a contender." The Grandmaster looked at Avalon with a smile. "Direction would be this way, Lord."

"Ah! Loki!" The God of Thunder called out as the chair started to move away.

After Thor was taken away, Avalon smacked Loki. She had pulled him out into a quiet hallway that not many used. The Grandmaster had watched from a distance to see what would happen between them. He had secretly been rooting for them to finally sleep together after the two weeks. Even he could sense the tension.

"Loki, what the hell?" She said, slightly pushing him against a wall. "Thor needs your help, our help."

"He'll be fine." Loki had his back to the wall as Avalon moved closer, trying to threaten him. "My dear, you worry too much."

"You do realize that everyone who has fought the Grandmaster's prized champion has never won! Thats why they don't leave." She stressed. "We're stuck here."

As she became worried, Loki took the chance to flip them. He had a hand on her right wrist, using that to pin her against the wall. She glared at him, eyes turning purple. A smirk formed on his face when he saw how angry she got. He used his other hand to place his index finger under her chin.

"Thor will be fine." He quietly told her.

"You better be right, Odinson. If anything happens to him, I put the blame on you." She grabbed his hand, pulling it away slowly.

He chuckled, stepping back from her, but still holding onto her wrist. "You have as much blame as I do, Miss Stark."

She moved her free fist back, acting as if she was going to hit him. He knew her move set well enough now to know she wasn't going to hit him. She liked to push and push to get a reaction out of him. She did it to him and he returned it back to her. Loki ducked as she moved her fist throughout the air, she grew annoyed.

She tried to shake his hold on her off. He wouldn't release. She stopped for a second, he could see her attempting to think about what to do next. She spun closer to him, her back to his chest. Before she could make her next move, he grabbed her arm and pinned it to her chest. She had no where to go.

In the distance, the Grandmaster still had his eyes locked onto the now fighting pair. Topaz and him laughed as Loki attempted to keep Avalon locked in his grasp. The girl sighed when she realized she was beat. Her and Loki were breathing in sync of one another. She tilted her head up slightly, looking at him. Part of him was torn on doing this but he knew it felt right.

Inching forward more closer to her height, he placed his lips on hers. The kiss was sweet and delicate. At first, he felt hurt because Avalon didn't kiss him back. Reaching into his mind, Avalon felt how he was disappointed. As he slowly began to let go of her wrist, she reached back up to his hand, fingertips grazing the backside of his hand.

With a small smile, she stretched up, finding his lips to match hers. His right hand reached up to her jawline, cupping it and swiping his fingers across her cheek. The kiss became more heated as he pushed his lips over her mouth, slightly sucking on her bottom lip. With self control, he pulled back from her, Avalon letting out a slight whine.

"I'm sorry for that, Avalon." He apologized, taking a step back from her.

"I'm not." She said, shocking him, his eyes brightening up once again.

With a cheeky smile, he strode forward, placing his hands on the side of her face. Their lips met once again, her heartbeat feeling so prominent that he felt it in his own chest. Hands were moving across one anothers bodies, not caring if anyone saw. Loki had her pressed against the white and red wall. One hand was on Avalon's hip while the other crept down her thigh, lifting it against his own.

With a thought still on her mind, "The least you could do is go talk to him."

"You still think about Thor after that?" He chuckled.

Avalon slightly moved the zipper of her suit down. "I'll be waiting in your room, but only if you speak to him."

"Fine," Loki sighed, "I'll go speak to the brute."

Avalon kept her promise. She waited in Loki's room as he was off speaking to Thor. Now here came the complications of her waiting. This left her with thoughts of panic and worry. The girl has been on many undercover missions where she's had to flirt her way out of speaking to a man. She's done many things to get out of that situation, but she's never had sex or let a man touch her as Loki did in the hallway.

She knew that Loki slept around, not afraid to have a new sexual partner. She didn't question it, but she did question herself. She felt insecure about it. The new suit she sported on Sakaar was very different than what she usually wore. It was protective but the lack of underwear underneath was strange.

She stopped thinking when she heard the doors slide open to the room. She took a deep breath, trying to mentally prepare herself. The Stark girl was laying on the bed, waiting patiently. Loki sucked in a breath of air as soon as he saw her. She turned around, looking at him with doe eyes. As he walked closer to his bed, she sat on her knees. To her, it was an innocent act, but to him, it meant the world.

"Avalon," He said softly, "Now, this is a sight to see."

Noticing that she seemed nervous, he sat next to her. Avalon was a great liar and actress. She picked up on those traits very quickly with her job. The master of trickery was sitting next to her, there was no way to hide her nerves. Her smile could only hide so much. Loki held her face as he looked at her. He sensed something was wrong. She was trembling unlike before.

"What's wrong?" He asked her, "Don't try lying."

She debated on telling him the truth, "This, this is new territory for me. I've never.."

Loki leaned forward, kissing her as if this was their last night alive. Allowing him, she fell onto her back. Loki made sure to balance his weight so he didn't crush the smaller girl. As he had done before, he moved his hand to her thigh, wrapping it around his hip. She let out a moan, Loki taking the chance to test the waters of comfort, sneaking his tongue in her mouth.

Still unsure, Avalon let her hands roam across his upper body. The moment her hands ran through Loki's hair, he let out a moan. Avalon smiled in the kiss, knowing she did something right. He had pulled back from their kiss, rubbing his thumb over her swollen lips. She laid her head back on the bed, him resting a hand on her neck.

He moved his hand down, caressing her skin, stopping where the zipper of her suit laid. "Are you okay with this?"

"Yes." She quickly nodded her head.

Contest of Champions..

It was almost time for the contest to start. Due to coming into her own favor with the Grandmaster, he allowed her and Loki to be in a special area able to look over the arena. Loki slowly started to grow annoyed with the Stark as he watched from a distance, making his way to her. The Grandmaster had made an announcement regarding the new main event contender. Rather than the suit she was sporting earlier, she had appeared in an emerald and gold dress. It had a high slit in the skirt, with heavy armor on the breast early. Avalon had stopped in her tracks as she looked down to see the makeover Thor was given.

"Oh, what have they done to you?" Avalon sadly said as she was sat down next to Loki, although she didn't hate the new look.

The arena had began to shake. The Grandmaster's prized fighter was arriving. As much as the guests around her had spoke highly of the fighter, her powers never once warned her of possible danger. Just as the Grandmaster had announced "the Incredible Hulk" across the arena, the creature himself had arrived with a loud roar.

"I have to get off this planet." Loki urgently told Avalon as he was about to leave.

He bumped into the Grandmaster, "Hey, hey, hey. Where you going?"

Avalon had giggled to herself. "Oh, this will be interesting."

The trio could clearly see that Thor was attempting to have a conversation with the green beast. It was mostly one sided. The God kept speaking to him then pointing to where Loki, Avalon, and the Grandmaster were located. The Hulk charged at Thor. The Grandmaster was thrilled over the battle.

Thor had used a chance to use a piece of metal shaped like his hammer. He swung it at the beast, causing the green creature to be thrown across the arena. It went quiet on the couch. The Grandmaster was stunned, Loki silent, and Avalon rooting for Thor. The God had tried to make peace with the Hulk, reaching a hand out for him, but he ended up being swung around like a towel being snapped at your friend.

"Yes! That's how it feels!" Loki exclaimed, scaring everyone. "I'm just a huge fan of the sport."

Thor was beginning to fight back even more, not holding back this time. He threw punches and got the Hulk onto his back. Things were fine and even until Hulk punched Thor, leaving him pinned to the ground. Avalon had a sudden migraine come over her, wincing at it. Loki took notice very quickly. A slight spark had formed at her fingertips just as Thor had electricity run through him that sent Hulk flying.

The audience went silent as Thor had taken the lead. Avalon turned around as she saw Thor standing in victory. The Grandmaster wasn't sure what to do. Jealousy grew over Loki as he noticed the look Avalon had on her face. Even after the events that took place before the contest, he still questioned her loyalty.

The crowd was chanting for the God of Thunder. A smile formed on Avalon's face as she watched him take in the electricity that covered his body. The Grandmaster pointed a device at Thor, soon the God fell to the ground. Avalon had sighed, walking back to sit next to Loki as they realized that Thor just lost his chance of winning.

After the Contest of Champions, Avalon tried convincing the Grandmaster let her visit Thor. He thought it was unwise and unsafe for her to be with him. She knew if she were to speak to Loki about it that he wouldn't want her to go. He believed that they needed to stay on good terms with the Grandmaster.

With some trickery she's picked up from Loki, she managed to work her back to the Hulk's room. She waited for the God of Thunder to wake up as he recuperated from his injuries. She was impressed by his physique. She knew he was built like perfection but never seen him without his armor on.

"Avalon?" Thor was startled by her. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to check on you, clearly." She fixed her dress so it flowed beside her instead of under her.

"I am very grateful to see you." He said.

Although she wasn't much of a hugger, she knew he needed one. She wrapped her arms around his waist and he held her head to his chest.

"Do you know how to get out of here?" He asked.

"No, I don't. I've been trying to find ways off this planet, but I still have no luck." She sighed.

They turned their heads when they heard the sound of water splashing. Because of the bad blood between Hulk and Thor, he moved in front of Avalon, who already had her powers in use.

"Are we cool?" Hulk groaned in response. "It's a Hulk in a hot tub. How long have you been like that?"

"Like what?" Hulk wondered, still in the tub.

"Like this. Big, and green, and stupid." Thor stood off near the window.

"Hulk always Hulk." He answered.

"How'd you get here?" Thor asked, as he joined Avalon who was looking outside.

"Winning."

"You mean cheating, huh? Were they wearing one of these when you won?" Thor pointed to the electro device stuck on his neck. "How'd you arrive here?"

He motioned a crashing wave with his hand, "Quinjet."

"Yes. Now, where is the Quinjet now?" Thor wondered with hope in his eyes.

The Hulk began to get out of the water, scarring Avalon and Thor.

"That's naked. He's very naked." Thor looked up to avoid Hulk.

Avalon looked at Thor, "I'm never going to not see that. Gods, if I could alter my own mind to forget, I would wanna forget that."

"It's in my brain now." Thor shook his head.

The Hulk pointed to where the jet was, "Quinjet."

Thor cheered, "I'm getting us out of here."

"You know as much as I would love to stay, I probably should get going. The Grandmaster and Loki may be looking for me." Avalon said, realizing she was with Thor longer than she planned.

"Avalon, stay. I will get us out of here and back to Asgard. Stay with me, and we will escape. Stay with Loki, and you may be trapped here for ever." Thor convinced her. "This is a terrible, awful place. You're gonna love Asgard, Hulk. It's big. It's golden. Shiny."

"Hulk stay."

"No, no, no. My people need me to get back to Asgard. We must prevent Ragnarok." Thor informed them.

"Ragnarok?" Hulk struggled to say.

"The prophesied death of my home world. The end of days, its the end of everything." Thor explained to Hulk who seemed bored. "If you help me get back to Asgard, I can help you get back to Earth. Huh?"

"I'll go with you." Avalon said with promise, earning a proud smile from Thor, "I'll go back to Asgard with you. It's my people too."

"Earth hate Hulk."

"Earth loves Hulk. They love you. You're one of the Avengers. Avalon, help." He pleaded.

"Yes children love you," She then said quietly, "children love running from you."

"Not helping. One of the team, one of our friends. This is what friends do. They support each other." Thor tried hyping him up.

"You're Banner's friend."

"I'm not Banner's friend. I prefer you."

"Banner's friend."

"I don't even like Banner." Thor began to mock Banner, "I'm into numbers and science and stuff."

"Thor go. Hulk stay."

"Fine. Stay here." Thor said.

He began to walk off to leave. Avalon realized that he couldn't go. With the device on his neck, he was limited to access of the planet.

"Stupid place. It's hideous, by the way. The red, the white. Just pick a color. Ridiculous." Thor put his hands on his hips.

"Smash you."

"You didn't smash anything. I won that fight."

"I smashed you."

"Yeah, me too, I wish." Avalon said under her breathe.

"Yeah, sure, sure."

"Baby arms."

"What?"

"Baby!"

"Moron! You big child."

"Thor go."

"I am going."

"Thor, wait, I wouldn't do that if I were you!"

Avalon's words were too late. He was zapped by the device on his neck. Hulk let out an echoing laugh as Avalon slowly walked towards Thor with her arms crossed. She mumbled an "I warned you" but he ignored her.

"Thor home."

After a few more hours of waiting, Avalon was sitting on a step, looking at her nails as Thor stared outside.

"Hulk trains."

"That's great. Have fun." Thor mocked him.

Avalon had noticed that Valkyrie was waiting in the hallway. She used her powers to turn her invisible which left Thor confusion. As soon as she saw that the other woman left, she was visible again. Taking off her heels, Avalon joined Thor at his side. She slowly moved, so she didn't disturb his peace.

"I'm sorry for all of this." She said, twiddling with her fingers.

"Hela did this to us, not you." He knew that she felt at blame.

"I could've done more. I let my guard down and got distracted." She revealed.

Thor wondered what could've been her distraction. He looked at her dress and recogized that the color scheme matched someone's and not her own. Ever since he met her, purple was always her signature color. He even though back to how she had a little personality change, somewhat took on traits that belonged to someone else as well.

Although, Avalon is older now. She is no longer the young child he met back in 2012. She's 18 years old now and starting to access more of her powers. She's learning who and what she is able to do. She's gaining more power over herself and her abilities. She's a young woman, making grown woman choices.

"Thor, are you alright?" She wondered.

"Please, tell me, all the choices you are making are on your own will." He tilted his head at her, begging for the truth.

"You know I'm a people pleaser, Thor." She awkwardly laughed, wondering what he's referring to.

"Learn to please yourself, instead of others." He held onto her hand tight. "You don't have to do anything for the approval of thoses."

Avalon was touched at his concern for her, "I'm okay. I'm okay."

"I plan to call out to Heimdall, I will ask for him to give me the sight to see Asgard, to check on our people." He touched her cheek, catching her off guard.

As if she was protecting him, Avalon stood guard in case anyone came in. Thor prayed to Heimdall. She noticed his eyes had turned gold. She loved the shade they turned. Subconsciously, her dress had shifted from an emerald green to red. The Stark knew that if she wanted to, she could jump inside Thor's mind to see what he was seeing in Asgard. Thor's eyes had turned back to his usual blue and he took a startled step back. He looked over at the girl with wide eyes. She knew he had something important to tell her. She nodded her head, ready for him to speak.

Hours later, Thor was attempting to pull off the device stuck to his neck. He even requested for Avalon to use her powers on it, and so she tried. Thor had her move behind him and sat her on the step above. Breathing in and out, she raised her hand near the device, looking over it, then touching it. For comfort, she placed her other hand on Thor's shoulder. Violet streams of energy came out as her eyes closed, the streams were attempting to wrap themselves around the device. The device was almost off, but Thor roughly grabbed her hand telling her that it hurt.

"I'm sorry." She said leaning her head against his skin. "I thought maybe it would come off.

He had a softer touch on her hand this time, "You did your best."

"Thor sad." Hulk said, sitting up.

"Not now, Hulk." Avalon snapped at him.

"Shut up." Thor sadly told.

Politely separating from Thor, she shook his hand off hers, standing up. In her mind, she could see Loki searching for her. The illusion she left in her own room would only hold off for so long. Avalon was good at illusions before, but altering another young woman's face and body into her own was something else. If Loki tried anything with the clone, he would know it was a fake.

Avalon chose to ignore Thor and Hulk yelling and throwing things at one another. She had more things to worry about than their banter. She was trying to figure out what big doorway Heimdall was referring to when he spoke to Thor. She needed to think. She stopped in her place when she saw in her mind that Loki entered her room. She heard him say, "The illusion, color me impressed, but you need to do better than that with me."

"You know what? Earth does hate you!" She heard Thor say to Hulk.

She turned around to see Hulk sulking and lowering his weapon. He huffed and stomped back to his bed. Avalon glared at Thor when she noticed how sad the Hulk became. Thor had sighed, upset with himself. Out of view of Hulk, Avalon motioned for Thor to go speak to him. As Thor approached him, Hulk kept shaking his head, not wanting to speak.

"I'm sorry I said those things." He apologized to the green beast. "You're not the stupid Avenger. Nobody calls you the stupid Avenger.

"It's okay." Hulk told him.

"You just can't go around throwing shields at people. Could've killed me."

"I know. I'm sorry. I just get so angry all the time. Hulk always, always angry."

"I know. We're the same, you and I. We're just a couple of hot-headed fools."

"Yeah, same. Hulk like fire, Thor like water."

"We're kind of both like fire."

"But Hulk like real fire."

Avalon rolled her eyes, moving closer to them, "Well, I'm glad everyone is happy again. But we need to escape."

"Hulk like raging fire. Thor like smoldering fire."

"I will summon fire if we don't focus here." Avalon silently threatened.

"Hulk, I need you to do something for me." Thor thought of an idea. 

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

5.1K 96 21
It's been a month since Thanos came to Earth. The world is in tatters and pieces, with the remaining Avengers still struggling to understand what's...
100K 2.2K 114
Welcome to The Blue Series. This is the Marvel Universe like you've never seen it before. Follow your favourite characters as they navigate tumultuou...
587 22 10
(Y/n) Stark Daughter of Tony and Pepper. At a young age (Y/n) was captured by Hydra and given the powers to mimic other powers, and enhancements. She...
183K 5.9K 52
What would you do if the love of your life, the father of your unborn child, returned from the past with the love of his? This is the impossible, lif...