Love Bite (Book 2 of the His...

By Rose_Wolf_

(If you haven't read His Alpha Her Omega then go ahead and do so, it will save you a lot of confusion) Highe... More

Chapter 1 Racing Home
Chapter 2 Finally Home
Chapter 3 Safe at Home
Chapter 4 A Great Morning
Chapter 5 worst Case Scenario
Chapter 6 Baby Bomb? The Midnight Pop-Tart Run
Chapter 7 Brothers Back in arms
Chapter 8 The Visitor
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 The Interrogation, and the Unthinkable
Chapter 11 On Alert
Chapter 12 Pure Bliss
Chapter 13 Wake Up Call
Chapter 14 House Call
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 Mate Madness and Luka's plan of attack
Chapter 17 Preperation
Chapter 18 A new pair of hearts
Authors Note: Please Read
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 Elliot's Heart
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 She finally Snaps
Chapter 27 Who She Really Is
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 45

589 14 6
By Rose_Wolf_

Previously, on Love bite.

"Goodbye our daughter," says my aunt, a single tear rolling down my uncle's face, but he wipes it away before anyone else can see it.

A few minutes later, we feel Shelby's connection fade as she crosses the main boarder line.

The destined Luna of Ruby Stone is finally home.

***

Now Sophie's Pov

As Luka and I reenter the house, a small group of pack members including Aunt Sherry, my uncle, Elliot, Keith, Cody, and a few others follow us inside, but just as far as the back door. My aunt takes a moment to turn the invisible fence back on. Shortly after Ace and Shelby took off, the rest of Ruby Stone gathered their things and headed home as well.

One by one they all hug him, shake his hand, or bow their head in submission and respect. I feel and see Luka relax as he gets used to the action. I feel my cheeks flush slightly and relax with him

Keith walks over to him, his hand outstretched. "And just when I was starting to get used to Sophie's rule, in the blink of an eye we have a new Alpha again," he chuckles. "You've proven yourself in my book, I'll follow you anywhere Alpha Luka."

Luka and I can both feel there's more that Keith wants to say but he doesn't, so we don't push it. Luka's hand meets his in a shake.

"Thank you, Keith. Now go to Alex, she's probably starting to worry," Luka replies, a slight smile spreading across his face

"Happily done, Sir." Keith looks towards my direction before he leaves. "See you later, Luna Sophie," he then smirks, "has a nice ring to it."

"Keith," Luka warns, "don't make yourself be the first one I have to put in their place."

Keith only smiles bigger. "Please. You've already beat my butt one time tonight already, I'm not stupid enough to challenge you again. Goodnight you two," he chuckles slightly again before walking out the front door.

As Luka watches him walk away, he gets an image of Alex in his mind, concern and uncertainty welling up inside. I turn towards him.

"Do you think she'll be okay?" He asks.

"It may take a long time, and she might not be one hundred percent," I reply fondly, "but with Keith there for her like I was and am for you, she'll be fine."

Something pings in my stomach again.

Elliot comes over to the both of us, not giving any eye contact. Luka and I can feel that he's nervous about something. If he were in wolf form, he would look more like a dog who's about to be scolded. Luka raises his brow, giving him a questioning look.

"Eliot?"

"I was just wondering, since you're the leader now, do I still call you Luka, or do I start calling you Alpha or Sir?" Elliot asks, rubbing the back of his neck.

In an instant, Luka response by wrapping an arm around Elliot's neck playfully and trying to wrestle him down like a little kid. Since the pack can tell this is for fun, no one is shocked by it. Well, except for Elliot, who was caught a bit off guard. Just as quickly though, he regains is bearings and starts to playfully resist, pushing back against Luka and trying to get out of his hold. I smile a little

"Elliot," Luka replies through the sounds of their tussle, "Alpha or not, you will still be the one thing you have always been." Luka makes sure Elliot's looking at him before he replies, he replies with a smile himself. "My brother."

Feelings of love and gratitude spread between their connections, and before long the rest of the pack as well.

I feel someone connect the mind link. I connect it, taking my mind off the action.

"Give our congratulations to Luka as well, Sophie, we are not going to be able to do it ourselves tonight," Maloney's voice on the other end sounds both tired and exasperated. I smirk to myself.

"Chloe still excited about Asher staying here an extra few weeks?"

All this week Chloe's been dreading saying goodbye to Asher, even though their just across the river from each other, in this case, it's still enough to drive her crazy, despite her age. So, when Chloe overheard Asher was staying a few more weeks, least to say, she was a bit ecstatic

"Practically bouncing off the walls," she replies, trying to keep her frustration under control, "mom and dad can't settle her down enough to even put her Pj's on her, it's driving Eden, Faya, Quinn, and I all crazy."

"You know," I say my inner smirk growing bigger, "I did tell Chloe she could come to see Asher whenever she wanted."

"Oh great, that'll make the first few weeks of my training even harder," she says sarcastically. "She'll probably end up dragging me to the Healer's Hut every day."

"Well, someone's got to do it," I reply. We both laugh.

"Well anyway, tell Luka we're proud of him."

"Aww," Luka's says, his link cutting in. "Thanks Maloney"

"You're welcome, Luka," she says before the link goes dead.

I turn back just in time to see Elliot get out of Luka's hold, trying to push each other down. The two of them end up head-butting each other slightly. I grimace and shake my head.

'Boys will be boys, no matter how old they are or get."

We sense annoyance bubbling up from my aunt's connection. within a few seconds, she grows tired of this, and makes it known.

"Luka, come on. You've just become Alpha," she scolds, "how old are you and Elliot really?"

At her tone, both boys instantly stop and turn towards her, having to catch their breaths.

"Sorry Aunt Sherry," Luka says, standing still and allowing Elliot to steady himself. "I guess we were over doing it a bit."

"You're supposed to be winding yourself down at this time of night, not winding yourself up."

With his feet now steady, Elliot looks up towards Luka with a bright smile. "Thanks for that Luka," he then steps away slightly, his back straight. "Anyways, I should probably be heading home." Elliot punches Luka lightly in the chest. "I'll see you tomorrow bro. Happy birthday. See ya Sophie take care," he calls after before walking out the door.

After we hear the door shut, Aunt Sherry approaches us with her arms out. "Alright, for once, I'm taking hints from Elliot's book and heading out as well."

"Oh," I respond, wrapping her in a hug. "Back to the pack hospital?"

"No," she releases me and shakes her head. "Some of the other doctors will take over for me tonight, I'm actually going home. I've had enough for one day..."

Looking at her, I can see her cheeks are still splotchy and her eyes are a bit red from Shelby's departure. I give her a warm smile.

"I understand, take all the time you need Aunt Sherry."

"Have a good rest of your night Little Sophie."

When she steps away from me to go over to Luka, I swiftly go over towards my uncle and pull him in, but I wait until I see her whisper something in Luka's ear before I begin to speak.

"You look after her tonight," I whisper. "Tonight's going to be hard."

"Yes, I know," he assures. "She and I have been dreading this day for a while."

"Even so, if she starts breaking down again at any point during the night, you do your best to be there and comfort her."

He just smiles at me. "Don't worry Little Sophie, I know what to do if it is asked of me, as you know what to do if your mate needs you." Uncle's eyes then gleam slightly. "Besides, I've been taking care of your Aunt since before you were born." He then gives me a gentle boop on the nose. "You've done good little Sophie," says my uncle, giving me a gentle kiss between the eyes.

I smile at him as he pulls away to go to Luka, who holds his hand out.

"Well done my student," he says shaking it, his eyes bright. "You have fulfilled the path that destiny and fate had set for you. Despite all the odds and the trials, you overcame them all. Congrats, my young Alpha. He bows respectfully. Luka shakes his head.

My aunt shoots him a look, but I ignore it.

"Oh no, thank you for taking me to Blood Stone Canyon and teaching me," he says, using his free hand to rub the back of his neck. "And thanks for getting me back to Sophie in one piece, I never would've made it back without you, Uncle Liam."

"You're very welcome, Luka," Uncle says before chuckling slightly. "Besides, I knew if I let something happen to you while we were out there, Sophie, my wife, Elliot and even Shelby would've destroyed me."

"Got that right," I chime in. The whole room burst into laughter for a moment. Uncle pulls Luka close.

"Don't stay up too late," he whispers," you've got work in the morning."

"No worries, Sir," Luka replies, "I won't."

My uncle then walks over and wraps an arm around his mates shoulder, pulling her close to his side. He then gives her a quick peck on the lips.

"Shawl we go?" He asks. Aunt Sherry looks at us and nods.

"Yes," she replies, "take me home, Liam." Before my aunt has a chance to respond, my uncle puts his arms under her legs and scoops her up bridle style and pulls her close. Her eyes go wide at first, but soon she relaxes into his hold. "I didn't mean it like that," she says chuckling slightly.

"Ha, it's a good to know that even throughout all the years, I still have the ability to sweep you off your feet," uncle says as he just looks down at her smiling. My aunt playfully slaps my uncle on the shoulder.

"Stop, you're going to make me blush." In response, my uncle turns around and starts to walk towards the front door. "Oh," she says as they head past the back of the couch. "Bye Heather, bye Cody, She calls out, spotting the both of them as they walk towards the stairs. "Say goodnight to the little ones for us."

"We will," Heather replies, "goodnight you two." Cody waves at them as they go by.

A few moments later, we hear them walk through the front door. For a few moments afterwards, I look after them, my heart feeling the fluff from the scene we just saw.

"Aw, they are still so sweet together."

Luka who's still standing next to me gives me a warm look, his dark brown eyes shimmering.

"Maybe that'll be us in the near future SophieJane."

At Luka's words butterflies start to form inside my stomach. In response, I stand on my tiptoes and kiss him. He wraps his arms around me and closes his eyes, deepening the kiss for a moment before breaking apart. Though the moment was fleeting, the sparks are still shooting up and down my arms like crazy. Luka's are as well.

"I hope so, Luka," I finally reply. He just grins

We turn towards the staircase where Cody and Heather are still waiting for us. As Luka and I walk over towards them, Cody and Heather look at each other.

"Alright you two, it's been fun, but Heather and I are going to bed," Cody says, "The babies just fell asleep, and we would like to get some sleep ourselves before they wake up again."

"No worries, Cody," I say, giving them an understanding look. "Luka and I were about to head to bed ourselves." As if on cue, A large yawn makes its way out of my mouth before I can stop it. A few seconds later, the same can be said for Luka. "Well goodnight you two, and as always if you should need any help with the babies tonight, let us know," I say, pulling Heather in for a slight hug.

"Thank you, Luna Sophie," she apologies, "Cody and I really appreciate it." I release her and she gives Luka a respectful bow. "Have a goodnight my young Alpha," she then says before turning and heading upstairs. Cody holds his hand out for Luka.

"Congrats on becoming Alpha, Luka, you finally did it," he says, his face beaming slightly. I can feel that there's something more to the reason Cody's so pleased aside from Luka's now Alpha, but I decide to let it go.

"I never would've made it hear without you, Cody," Luka takes his hand and shakes it. "After all you did carry me back home after Ace had kidnapped me."

"Oh that, that was nothing," Cody says, a tinge of pride in his voice. "Even though I had no idea you were an Alpha at the time it is a Beta's duty to protect all members of the pack." From his connection, I watch as Cody replays the events from his dark past in his mind again. Cody then adverts his gaze slightly, his eyes falling to the floor. "Even though, I didn't do a good job of that in the beginning, I hoped what I did on that day helped mend it a bit."

"Cody, lift your head," Luka orders. Cody does as he's instructed, giving Luka strong eye contact. "What you did for me that day looking back on it was more than redeemable for what your parents forced you and Keith to do. Even though I haven't done it often, I want you to know I am thankful for what you and your brother did."

Cody's face turns both serous and nervous. "Luka, I... " He says about to say more but then he hears a noise from upstairs and turns towards it. "I've got to go up and help Heather," He goes up the first step like nothing even happened. "Goodnight, Sophie, see you in the morning," he then says facing back towards me.

"Night Cody," I reply as calmly as I can as I watch him follow after his mate.

Once Cody's out of my sight, my eyes narrow as a knot forms in my belly. There was something more Cody wanted to say but he was too afraid to say it. Luka senses this and we both turn to face each other.

"What do you think that was all about?" I ask him.

"I don't know," he admits, "but I guess, it can't be too important, otherwise, he would've come out and told me."

The knot in my stomach releases. "Yeah, you're right, it was probably not important, or minor," I reply. I then hold out my hand. "Shall we go to bed, Luka?"

He smiles at me a little. "I think we shall SophieJane."

He takes my hand and leads me up the stairs towards our room where I know one last surprise awaits him. I can't help but smile a little. He notices.

"What are you smiling about?"

"Oh, you'll just have to see when we get up there," I reply in a sing song way.

He grins and chuckles, while silently in my head I'm saying thanks to the girl that helped me make this possible.

"Thank you, Shelby."

***

"Oh," Luka groans as I hit yet another sore spot on his back.

"See, I told you you'd be getting a backrub soon enough," I play mock him, "But seriously, your back's so tight, what have you been doing these last few days, lifting bricks?"

"Hardly," he replies, his voice sounding groggy. "Combine running about like crazy the last few months and the fact you haven't done this for a while."

"No kidding," I say, thinking about it, "it really has been a while, hasn't it?"

"Uh-hu, however, I do feel like every time you do this to me, you get better at it," Luka compliments.

This warms my heart a bit. "Aww, thank you Luka," I tell him and then smile. "But I'm your mate and I'm happy to do this for you, no need to butter me up for another one." He chuckles.

The room falls silent as I finish my work, listening to mother nature's soundtrack. From outside our bedroom window, I can hear the sounds of the trees calmly rustling and swaying, and even the peaceful chirps and croaks of crickets and frogs, while inside the room I can hear the sweet sounds of our bond fountain, and I can see soothing candle light surrounding our room.

Shelby set this up for us shortly before we started heading out the door, at her request. Boy, it's a good thing I woke Luka up from his nap when I did, wouldn't have wanted to spoil anything, she even left us some of her lavender and jasmine candles to keep.

Finding no more tightness as I reach the end of Luka's back, I remove my hand and place my mouth close to his ear.

"You're all done for the night Luka," I inform, giving him a soft peck on the lips before pulling away. Even though he doesn't say anything and just stretches out his arms, I can feel on his connection, my mate's a bit disappointed the backrub didn't last longer. "You get yourself tucked in while I get changed."

As I get of the foot of the bed and head in the direction off the bathroom, I see Luka turn off and reach for his shirt, just on the edge of his pillow.

I get inside the room, shutting the door behind me. I walk over to the counter and rummage around in one of the drawers, until I find what I'm looking for. I then take out my sleepwear and set it aside, I then start to strip. Once I've removed my dirty clothes and have my night clothes on, I take a look in the mirror and try to fix my hair.

At this time, I take an opportunity to check up on things around the pack, I can also still hear the crickets and frogs from outside. They're now faint, but they're still there. Things around the pack are calm. Most of the members are settling down. In fact, the only one on edge and alert is Dylan. I mind link him immediately.

"Have you seen or heard anything from Angie, Dylan?" I ask, my voice sounding worried, "anything at all?"

"No Sophie I haven't," he replies, his tone sounding more worried than mine did, "and it's starting to make me nervous, not knowing where she is or what's happened to her, I'm restless."

Though he sounds worried, inside Dylan's mind he's uncertain and nervous, and why wouldn't it be.

Angie's been missing for six weeks.

She was here for the battle against Ruby Stone a little over three months ago. Once the battle had concluded, Dylan and Art dropped Angie back off at Pizza Hut where she worked, like nothing even happened. When everything had started to calm down, Dylan and Angie decided to go on a date. The date comes and goes, still nothing happens. Then about two weeks later. Dylan went to say hi to her at the start of her shift, since her boss knows they're dating under the table, he let Dylan in.

Dylan knew something was wrong, he would tell me later, Angie was very distant, not once coming over to see him, apart from the quick good morning kiss they had shared when Dylan first walked in. She didn't even sit at his table, even on her lunch break. Dylan was so concerned, he decided to go back with Art the following week and ask her about it. However when they arrived that morning, she wasn't there, her boss in forming them since the week before.

She hasn't been seen or heard from since.

"I know you are Dylan, but you've got to be patient," I say trying to calm the situation, "Maybe she moved and is taking a little time to get settled in."

"She wouldn't just up and leave without telling me, Sophie," he replies, matter of factly, "besides, with the type of parents she has, they wouldn't leave without knowing where to get a good fix first. No, something's wrong Sophie, I can feel it." I consider this. Dylan becomes focused, his mind going over hiss plan again and what he wants to ask "Sophie, I've still got the paper with her address from her boss, can't I just go over and see?" His voice is growing impatient, he's chomping at the bit.

This takes me aback, I would expect this kind of mind set from Art, Dylan's normally the more levelheaded of the two. I feel Luka join in. I would like to jump right in and help Angie, but since this is a human matter as well, I also don't want the secret to get out about our kind if something were to go wrong. This situation has put all of us between a rock and a hard place.

"Argh, I hate just sitting here," he snaps, raising his voice slightly and his mind racing." He then uses his connection to look inward to me. "Sophie, you've been through the same thing with Luka, so you know how I feel." he adds, his voice sounding serious,

I don't say anything, feeling a knot form in the pit of my stomach. My mind goes blank as I relive those days when I was in Dylan's shoes. Even though we did end up rescuing Luka and the situations are a bit different, there still the same. Those days after I lost Luka, it felt like my worries were eating me alive.

After I don't respond and sensing what I'm going through, Luka speaks up, creating a sense of calm between the two connections. All the tension in my body dissipates all at once.

"Dylan, are you sure you got the right address?"

"Yes, Alpha Luka," Dylan replies, his irritation deflating somewhat. "I've double checked it with the one on her job application, it's the same one."

"And you're sure you've got an out if things turn out?" Asks Luka, his mind going through the possibilities and weighing the risks. I can feel his chest tighten slightly.

"Yes," Dylan answers, "If I get there and sense everything's all good, I'll tell her parents I'm a friend who was just checking in."

Luka lets out a sigh, pausing to think about what to do. My stomach then feels heavy for a moment as time seems to slow down. I know what I would do, but that's not my call to make anymore.

"Well Luka," I sigh, "It's your call."

Luka pauses for another moment, his mind working things out for the final time and going faster than ever. He huffs. "Okay Dylan, I'm giving you the go ahead," Luka says, "but take your brother, Mia, and Andrew with you," he adds in an order.

"Thank you, Sir," Dylan says, jumping off the bed, a tingling warmth spreading through his limbs. Dylan's mind flips back to running the possibilities once again.

"Just be careful," Luka orders slightly, "and don't do anything stupid if you don't have to."

"Yes Alpha, I won't," Dylan assures. "Art, Mia, Let's go," he then barks out before his link goes dead.

With Dylan's link now disconnected, Luka's own stomach gets a bit tight. "Did I do okay?" he finally asks.

"You handled it great," I answer with a slight smile, "better than I was."

"I don't know, I just..." Luka trails off, his stomach now starting to quiver slightly, "I just have a bad feeling abut this, Sophie." Luka's link disconnects from mine, leaving me alone in the bathroom.

I quickly walk over and open the door. Luka's laying on his side of the bed looking out the window, his gaze faraway. When he hears me come out, however, he rolls over and his brown eyes land on me. His mouth falls open slightly.

"Wow Sophie, you look great," Luka compliments, "why haven't I seen you in those pajamas before?"

"I only wear sleepwear on special occasions," I reply, walking towards my side of the bed. "You becoming Alpha, is definitely a special occasion." I smile a little as I'm thinking. Luka notices.

"Why are you smiling Sophiejane?" He asks, though odds are he already knows what I'm about to say.

"I was just thinking how far you've come from you and I first met," reply, pulling back the covers and getting in bed myself. "I mean, can you believe two years ago you were the Omega, and now look at you, you're an Alpha. Now the sky's the limit and there's nothing you can't do." Luka's eyes become soft and filled with an inner glow.

"I never could've made it without you Sophie," he says, "you never gave up and saved me more times than I could count. I am the Luckiest guy alive because I have you as a mate."

"I love you, Luka," I say softly, a slight blush spreading through my face.

"I love you too, Sophiejane, Luke replies. He then gives me a quick kiss on the lips before pulling away and cocking his brow slightly. "Are you sure everything will be with the whole Angie situation?"

"I'm sure everything's going to go fine," I assure, "but at the very least, Dylan or any of the others will link the both of us whatever the case may be." Luka's face relaxes at my words.

"You're probably right," he says wrapping his strong arms around me. "Well, goodnight Sophie, sweet dreams," he says. Then before he closes his eyes completely, Luka smiles peacefully. "I have given you my life." 

I smile back, remembering our vow to each other. "And that is my forever," I finish as Luka lets out a sigh and his eyes finally close. "Goodnight my Alpha, sleep tight."

I relax and let my mind wonder. Life's like a rollercoaster, one minute you've got everything planned out and you're on the path you think is meant for you, the next fate decides to throw a rock in her pond and steers you in a way you weren't expecting. Take what has happened the last three months. Luka and uncle were being chased by two members of Ruby Stone Ace sent out himself.

If that hadn't happened, there would've never been a battle, then he would've never found Shelby, and Ace would probably have died alone and so would Shelby.

This has also been about destiny. For Shelby, this meant embracing who you really are, even if it seems hard at first. For my aunt and uncle, this meant holding on while also letting go, allowing Shelby to leave the nest and fly on her own. And Luka... well for him, I think he was able to let go and overcome, and not to mention, he's overcome the odds and is finally Alpha.

I don't know what our future holds. but I do know whatever happens, we'll be ready to face it together.

After all, he is my Alpha, and I am his Luna.

From Cody and Heather's room, Loka lets out a whale of a cry causing me to open my eyes. This wakes Luka up a bit, his mind trying to think of any excuse to stay in bed. He lets out an annoyed chuckle but his eyes stay shut.

"Cody, you two need a hand in there?" I ask through the link.

"No Sophie," Cody says with a sigh. "I've got it."

The link disconnects and Luka lets out a sigh as sleep starts to take hold of him again. As it does however, one last image passes through his thoughts. It consists of Luka and I standing in front of a mirror holding a young baby, but it isn't Loka or Mckinley. The baby has green eyes like me and a kind smile like Luka, or should I say, it's father. I can't help but smile as I feel sleep take hold myself. I let out a mental sigh.

I think the worst is finally over.

***

Unknown POV

I peer out over the rocky mountain peak, seeing nothing but a thick wall of wind and snow as it causes my light gray fur to blow. I gaze further and see the dark clouds gathering overhead.

The wind picks up slightly and I let out a huff. I then look up at the sky and blink my eyes. When I open them again, a stream of the aurora borealis shines over head in dazzling colors of light blue, green, and a bit of purple. They're so bright, I can see them clearly even in this weather.

"Bring him to me," I command.

The display lasts for another few moments before it disappears into the sky again without making a sound. A slight chill runs through my entire body as I continue to look into the sea of darkness coming towards me and the surrounding peaks and ridgelines. I let out another huff.

Alpha, Alpha," calls my head Beta, her gray and brown wolf coming to stand beside mine. "I've had another vision, it's even worse than we thought.

I turn towards her, my weight shifting the snow under my feet. "Are the Rogue's still gaining strength?"

"Slowly, like always," she says before she flattens her ears. "But it's only a matter of time before they'll start a snowball effect."

"They already have," I confirm. My belly flutters as my mind goes calm for a moment. "Did you see him fighting alongside us in your vision?"

"Yes, not only him, but the rest of the remaining wolf packs as well," she replies, pausing as her mind replays what she's been dreading. "Even the rest of mine." The events of her own past consume her, causing her head to lower. "I should've been there for the rest of my pups."

"I've made the right call then," I say

My comment causes the thoughts in her mind to stop, allowing her to think clearly again. "You've activated it?"

"Yes," I reply, "his token is glowing, and the homing device should lead him here."

"Do you think Luka and Sophie will be ready for this?" she whimpers slightly.

"I know they will be, but it doesn't matter if they're ready or not. Those two along with the others might just be our last hope for the future."

"Everything seems to be falling into place quickly," she huffs.

I then turn back and face, the dark snow clouds moving in on the horizon. I feel a shift in the air, my stomach rolling before going hollow.

"It's begun."

***  

*Deep sigh* Guys, I did it. I've finally completed book two of the His alpha her Omega series, and what a ride it has been. Sophie's statement 'Life's like a rollercoaster' rings so true. I would've never imagine it would take me as long as it did to finish it. Heck, there was one point, I wasn't sure if I was going to finish it at all. As you probably know by now, my dad had some health issues pop up and it shook me for a while, then something happened that resparked the fire, and here we are. All I can say is, I'm sorry if you think the last chapter's  bad, I tried my best. Let me answer your biggest question: Is there going to be a third book? Answer: I wouldn't have left off at a cliffhanger if I wasn't. No, I don't know when I'll have it ready to post, but sit tight and wait and see  what might be in everyone's future.

Who do you think the unknown POV belongs to?

What do you think Cody's hiding?

What do you think is going on with Angie?

 As always to all of our new Emerald Shifters please be sure to keep reading, because we like to watch the numbers go up. Vote, because we love the support. Comment, so that you can give your opinion, and if you find any mistakes, feel free to let us know. Add it to your reading list and library, to stay updated. And share it, to get it out there, Bye guys, thanks for sticking with me for so long. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

615 9 33
Skylar is an omega in her pack, she is a born leader and only wishes to help her pack. She has secrets hidden up her sleeves that no ones know of and...
116K 6.9K 52
Book 2 in the Rootbridge Pack series. You DON'T need to have read book 1 in order to enjoy this. You'll find a plot summary for An Alpha's Alpha (Boo...
570K 13.2K 40
|HAS BEEN REWRITTEN| She was kind. He was heartless. She saw the good in everyone despite her past. He saw nothing but hatred for others because of...
4.1M 135K 51
Emmanuelle is running, running from a heartbreak she doesn't want to remember. Packing her things she takes off, driving to a wherever her car takes...