Adopted by El and Louis

Af littlebell1992

Her Dad dies when she was 3 her mother hated her from birth the police say it was the worst case of abuse and... Mere

Adopted
shower
broken and nightmare
shopping and the voice of an angel
Betrayal and fogivness
Daddy and Mummy
El's Job
Zoo
Hospital
Scars
First Interveiw
The Sleep Over
Note
First Plane ride
Suprise
Prank and swimming
drawing
A/N
Announcement
Another Suprise
Not a chapter
A weird evening
Nightmare
3 words
stories of the past
Not such good news
birthday
A/N
Court Day
It keeps getting worst
Hope??
voices
Trying to work things out
Family dinner
A Good or Bad thing
First Day and Revelations
the next day
A/N
The Wedding
A nice suprise
Alone and scared not a chapter
Run Away
Can you forgive us?
Epilogue

A new Member

917 24 4
Af littlebell1992

A/N:  Ok so i know this Chapter is short well rushed but I am kind of getting sick of writing this now so there will be one or two more chapters. Sorry if i disappointed anyone with how crappy this turned out

“Baby girl I went to the doctor today and well... Well sweetie I’m expecting a baby you are going to be a big sister” Mum says to me I’m not sure what to think of this. They won’t make me leave right?

“This doesn’t mean that we don’t love you and know baby we are not sending you back, you are still our daughter, please don’t ever think that we are leaving you baby” Dad says looking in my eye he is telling the truth.

“What if the baby doesn’t like me?” I ask well that isn’t what I was thinking I was supposed to say like congratulations or something

“The baby will love you because you are the most perfect person in the world and you make everyone smile and you are going to make a wonderful big sister.” Mum says I smile a little.

“Well ok cool then I’m happy, are you guys happy?” I ask them climbing into dads lap and tracing one of his tattoos.

“Yea baby where happy, we are expanding our family and we are happy that you are happy” dad says smiling. I wasn’t a very good big sister last time I let the baby die what if that happens again, no this time I’m older and I will do everything you protect the baby.

“I’m going to protect this baby for ever” I say more to myself but for Mum and Dad so they know dad tightens his grip and Mum kisses my head.

“Thankyou princess” Dad says we sit there in silence for a bit just hugging all of us.

“Do the others know yet?” I ask them they shake their head

“But we thought that you could help with telling them, this is a much about you as it is me or Mum”

 Dad says I nod not sure what the plan is mum picks something up and holds it up it is a shirt that says world’s best big sister on it then one saying downloading and has a download bar half loaded and hands one to Dad. We proceed to put the shirts on and we walk out to where the others are sitting in the theater room about to start a movie they look up and it is silent for like a minute.

“Gracie I don’t know if you know this but you don’t have a sibling kitten” Harry Says then I see realization come over Aunty Perrie’s face.

“OMG El is this real please don’t say it is a joke” she says jumping up and hugging Mum the boys still look confused.

“You guys aren’t very clever aye, Mummy is pregnant?” I say rolling my eyes.

“What with a baby” harry ask.

“No uncle Harry with an elephant” I say sarcastically causing Mum and Dad to burst out laughing it takes the others a minute to get it before they laugh as well once the sober up they all look at us and shout congratulations and ran over hugging us all. I am picked up by Uncle Niall.

“You my sarcastic niece are going to be a really good big sister” Niall says I smile and nod big we all sit down again I climb into Mums Lap she hold me tightly to her.

“I love you baby girl” she says I just lean on her and she plays with my hair.

“So have you thought of baby names, wait is it a boy or a girl?” Liam ask I look at mum asking the same questions with my eyes.

“We won’t know for a couple of months yet. Ad I don’t really have any names yet how about you babe?” Mum says looking at Dad he shakes his head no.

8 months later

Mums due date is just around the corner, I’m going to have a baby brother soon, we have done up the nursery Mum and Dad decided it was best if we didn’t move into our own house which I am grateful for because Mum and Dad are busy lately so at least the others are still around. The bullies well yea same as usual I’m feeling a bit down about it because Mum can hardly move from bed because of doctors’ orders and Dad when he isn’t working is right next to her ensuring she stays calm and what not they won’t tell us any names they have in mind and I must admit it upsets me a lot it is like they don’t trust me or I’m not important enough to tell. I have done my homework and about to go to sleep when my door burst open.

“Get dressed Baba we have to go to the hospital your Mum is in labor.” Perrie says passing me some clothes I quickly get changed but can’t find some shoes I run down bare footed.

“We are meeting them there they left already babe” Perrie says Zayn picks me up and we run to the car. I’m scared if something happened to Mum with the birth. We get to the hospital there are pap’s everywhere due to not having shoes Zayn carries me in. we are told to wait in the waiting room after about 30 minutes Dad comes out. I run and hug him.

“Hey princess where are you shoes?” dad ask

“Couldn’t find any “I giggle dad kisses my cheek and turns to the other.

“I think we are in for a long night guys” Dad says with a sad smile.

“Well we will wait right here don’t worry” Harry says dad says a thanks and says he better get back in there. I sit back with aunty Perrie and rest my eyes. I so nervous about what will now happen once the baby is here.

“get some sleep sweetie we will wake you up with some news” Perrie says moving me a bit to help me be more comfy I close my eyes and let the sleep take over unfortunately I don’t have such a pleasant dream.

“Princess Wake up come meet your little brother” dad shakes me from my sleep I rub my eyes and take a second to process what he said.

“Come and meet you brother baby” he says picking me up from Perrie’s arms.

“he is so beautiful and small princess I bet you will love him” Dad says we get into mums room and she is in bed holding a buddle of blue which I assume is the baby mum looks exhausted.

“Hey baby girl, this is you baby brother his name is River Eamon Tomlinson” she says holding the baby up he kind of looks like an alien. I like the name I kind of can’t believe that they used Eamon’s name I like that

“He is really little” I say instead of saying anything else dad places me next to Mum on her bed she kisses my cheek I just look at the baby.

“Did you want to hold him” Mum ask I look at mum shocked.

“What if I hurt him or something” I say he looks so breakable.

“you won’t baby girl I’m right here I will help you hold him” Mum says I position my arms and mum places him in my arms, now I look closer he is kind of cute and I have fallen in love he is perfect he has a little button nose and his eyes are blue like dads his skin is kind of brown like tanned and big eye lashes.

“He is really cute and little” I say quietly I can tell dad has taken some pictures I bend down and kiss his head.

“I promise to look after you baby brother” I whisper to him after a little bit he starts crying and Mum takes him back and the others pile in and coo over the baby and say how adorable he is.

“So what’s his name?” Zayn ask Dad

“Princess did you want to tell them?” dad ask I nod a little

“His name is River Eamon Tomlinson” I say smiling a little at his middle name

“Aww that is awesome name” Harry says Dad takes the baby from Mum and start showing him off to the others I see Mums eyes getting heavy as are mine I hug closer to mum.

“You did good Mummy you should get some sleep” I say kissing her cheek and resting back on her shoulder.

“Good night baby girl I love you “Mum says as she falls asleep me not long after snuggling into her.

1 month later

Mum and the baby was released two days after he was born they have been home for a month and everything I mean everything is about the baby it is like I don’t exist. I have been getting beaten a lot more and more harsh I came home the other week with a split lip no one even noticed. Today was the worst day I have had in a very long time, the beatings I received from a few of the older kids went on for a while I have a black eye, my nose just stopped bleeding, a fat lip bruised ribs, bruised and swollen ankle and a bit of a sore arm and lots of cuts and bruises.  I’m decided that today I will tell Mum and Dad what is happening I can’t exactly hide it and to make it worst we had a relief teacher so the kids where been brutal with me and the words I don’t think I can keep going with this. The siren goes and I walk out it is raining Mum and Dad said they will pick me up today and we can go out I go and stand at the park bay in the rain I wait and wait after an hour and a half I give up with tears rolling down my face as I painfully walk home in the rain just when I didn’t think it could get worst thunder rumbles overhead I am petrified of thunder and lightning. By the time I get home I am drenched, shaking, cold and still crying, I’m feeling scared and let down. I open the front door and walk in I hear the baby screaming and Mum trying to shush him.

“Mummy, can I talk to you” I say as I say that she looks up.

“What the hell Grace why are you dripping wet” she says agitated I’m about to answer but the baby lets out a high pitch scream.

“you know what I don’t have time for this right now just go and get changed we can talk later” she says her voice still agitated and walks of I drop my school bag and go upstairs it is all too much, no one wants me anymore no one has time, I’m hurting and scared and upset if they don’t want me here I’m going to go no point been somewhere where no one wants you the bullies are right no one loves me I’m just fat stupid and ugly I pack some stuff and put on a jumper and write a letter to Mum and Dad

Dear Mum and Dad,

Thankyou for showing me what love is, thankyou for showing me what a family is meant to be like. I cannot put in to words how much I appreciate everything you have done for me and how much it hurts me to have to leave but with the new baby I guess things are too crowded. Ever since I started school I have been bullied today was the worst I have experienced in a long time. Then I kept going because you guys promised me that you would pack me up the thought made me a little happy because the last few months I feel like I never see you guys. I waited for an hour and a half for you guys to come I stood in the rain waiting. I knew when the baby came along that things would be different but I didn’t think that you would completely forget about me. I walked home in the rain and when I got home I just wanted someone to tell me that it was ok and I wanted to tell you the truth about what is happening at school. I don’t want you guys to feel bad I know that a baby takes a lot of work and that is why I decided to make your life easier one less hassle for you guys. You guys make the best parents in the world and that makes this so hard to do but your number one priority needs to be you knew born biological kid, please make sure he has a small idea of who I am and I don’t want you guys to worry about me I will eventually be fine but just don’t completely forget about me.

Please tell the other I love them and will miss them

All my love

Gracie

PS I have Galileo with me so I’ll be safe.

I leave the letter on my pillow and take one last look around my room.  I decide to get a couple of pictures of the family and place them in my bag and  walk down stairs Galileo comes and follows me it is still raining but I don’t care anymore, we start walking down the street. I take one last look at the house where I have so many memories.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

710K 20K 22
Alexis is an orphan. She doesnt trust anyone, especiall men which is undersandable due to the things her father and others would do to her. When the...
1.3M 24.3K 43
"Say hello to your new baby sister". That was the worst thing that 6 year old Harry Styles had ever heard in his short life. He wanted a baby brother...
328K 7.3K 76
Emily is a 12-year-old girl that has a bad past. She lives in an adoption center and she has been for what seems like forever. Then, One Direction c...
253K 3.4K 37
Elle Parks. At a young age, she experienced a car accident, losing your parents ain't that easy. She was put on the orphanage, waiting everyday for j...