Devil's Love (NaLu story) - W...

By BeastlyBeautyx

Natsu is soon to be the next crowned King of the Devil Kingdom. With that his father orders him to take over... More

Chapter 1 ~ Devils
Chapter 2 ~ We're here
Chapter 3 ~ Whats happening?
Chapter 4 ~ You Will Never
Chapter 6 ~ Hybrid
Chapter ~ 7
just don't die
Child, Hate or Love?
white witch
the witch
You're back
Anothers note
Fun and Scary
Lamia
Well shall we start?
Does it hurt?
Take control!
Forgiveness
Goodbye?
Don't want to go...
Lucy.....
Grandpa
Can't be true
I Missed You
Words
It's A No Go
Who are the Problems?
I can save him
Results
God....Help
Dark and Distance
My Half Baby Devil
No Bars In The Way
Have To Tell The World
Why Talk?
Got To Tell Them
Truth
The BIG Day
Taken
What To Do
Who Did It
Regretful
Resisting
Reassuring + New Cover
Hug
Chapter ~ Oh How We Fell
Chapter ~
Chapter ~
Chapter ~
NEW COVER!!! + NEWS

Chapter 5 ~ No Way!?

14.1K 468 163
By BeastlyBeautyx

.Lucy.

I awoke to the sounds of soft snoring in my ear, it wasn't annoying but it wasn't comforting either. I rolled over to face Natsu, to see his soft expression on his face, his mouth slightly open erupting the snoring sound.

As I stared at his peaceful face, it calmed me and I thought of the happiness that he was now bringing me, making my stay here more comforting. That moment was soon over as I had the overwhelming urge to vomit.

I jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom, my hand on my mouth stopping an explosion from erupting inside the room. 

"If this is what I think, I will Murder Natsu..." I muttered under my breath, as I finally felt relieved from the urge to throw up.

As soon as I finished my cursing sentence, the bathroom door slammed open revealing the worried Natsu. As his eyes located me he ran and ducked onto his knees beside me.

"Lucy, you ok!?" He asked worriedly, his eyes widened as he looked at me for what was the matter. When he saw none we hugged me quite tightly, as if he needed to know that I was there and safe

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine-" Yet, once again I had the overly welcoming urge to vomit.

When I knew I was about to chuck once again, I forcefully pushed Natsu aside while I emptied the contents of my stomach.

"Ok... Well somethings up, since your strength and vomiting ain't normal" He said getting up, walking back over to me.

"Yeah well, that's pretty obvious" I facepalmed, the real genius he is.

"Well, you ain't always so fierce and strong so you must be sick, and your attitude is also a bit...Harsh" He concluded, whispering the last part which sadly I heard making me crack.

"Oh, ok doctor Dragneel! Why don't you tell me what up then!?" He was ever so slowly starting to push my buttons.

At my comment he grew a sly smirk, obviously thinking something wrong.

"Hey if you want to, we can play doctor" He smirk, leaning forward to try and grab me, but I jumped up and ran to the bathroom door.

"Shut up, Shut up, SHUT UP!!"
"Pfft sure, let me, at least, get a real doctor for you ok?" He laughed at my behavior as he walked towards me, but strangely I suddenly started to feel quite light headed. I felt my body sway side-to-side in a motion, as I tried to get my balance but my vision was cut short.

I couldn't hear most of the sentence since I fainted on the floor.

.Natsu.

Lucy fainted after I finished my sentence, she first swayed for a bit before completely fainting. I jumped for her and made it just in time to support her head from hitting the floor.

I straighten myself upwards as I pulled her more into my lap, looking at her to see if she did manage to hurt herself while falling.

Luckily she didn't at all, but she still had fainted and I had no clue why so my heart raced

I picked her up and ran to the bed and placed her there, then I ran to the door and shouted "Nurse!!" as loud as I could

- minutes later-

Finally, a nurse arrived which made my heart relax a bit, but it didn't stop my panicking mind stop from thinking up the worst situations up.

Finally, after the nurse checked her over, she announced to me that I had to leave the room since she had to check under her clothes.

"I have seen her before and she's hot so why-" I was cut off by the prune of the nurse "Prince Natsu I ask you to please leave the room now!"

"Fine!" I grumbled madly, existing out of the room, my room.

Standing outside of the room for mere minutes, I decided to go and find my old friends Gray and Gajeel. 

Eventually, I found them both and started talking about Lucy, as I went on they got more and more surprised about me.

"Jeez man, really an angel!?" Gray exclaimed. Gray was one of the men with me at the time when we climbed up to heaven and did that horrible massacre. Gray had a somewhat of a tall build, maybe a bit taller than me, but he was definitely not as strong as me. Don't tell him that please.

"I know, I know but when I saw her she sparked something in me and I just couldn't leave her...Oh and worst of all, I can't stand to leave her alone without feeling like flipping out." I sighed

"Whats so good about angels? Anyway don't you hate angels?"

"Oh, I do, just not Lucy. She's starting to become my whole existence now"

"Ok, anyway does she has any hot sisters?" Gajeel snickered. Gajeel was also one of the men with me, he was quite a giant compared to Gray and I. He was also a very big build, but I could easily take him on, please don't tell him that.

"Well, I killed 3 of them and there are like two left, who were they again?..."I paused, pondering of which of Lucy's sisters were still alive. "Ah! That's right Juvia and Levy!"

"Whoa man you mean you have one of the angel princess?!" Gray shrieked.

"Yeah so?" Princess or not Lucy was mine and yes I loved her.

"You guys should hate each other!" Gray scrambled on, all the while Gajeel had his arms crossed slightly listening.

"I really don't really care, Lucy's mine so-" I was then shockingly interrupted by the nurse. "Prince Natsu, you may come back now"

"Good, so you guys want to meet her?" I questioned, turning back to the guys.

"Sure, got to see what's got you all hot under the collar now do I" Gray snickered, while Gajeel lets a grumbled laugh.

"Well then, Let's go." I said, simply sighing them off.

When we entered the room lucy was still on the bed asleep, I went to the chair next to bed near Lucy and sat down

"Ok i guess she is quite pretty" Gray said

"Excuse me young man we need to talk serious!" the nurse said, displeased with the comment from Gray.

"So what's wrong with her?" I ask

She didn't reply, only looked at the two boys.

"Ok, ok we get it we're going! Well, see ya flame brain." Gray muttered, leaving with Gajeel behind him.

"So like I was going to say, she is showing many symptoms of being pregnant "

"Huh" I don't think I completely heard that right

"You dumb fool! It's simple, you got her pregnant!" I jumped up from my chair, making it lose balance and tip over.Many statements then swirled through my head. Lucy was pregnant, I got Lucy Pregnant, we're having a child?!

"Since her body has never been through the process of having a baby or a Devil baby for that matter she is mildly weak right now"

My mouth dropped at the thought of a baby and of what my father would do to me or lucy.

"As I can see from your reaction I will do an abortion, nothing good would come from this child anyway"

"Wait no!"

"But your father!"

"He won't touch it" I said getting serious

" prince Natsu you do know that this child will be a hybrid!"

"Yeah so what? It just makes the child more special" I sighed, picking back up the chair slumping onto it.

"Prince Natsu you could have the whole Universe wanting this child as a weapon or to kill it!"

"I understand and i will protect this child since its my own, and you must not tell father until I have told lucy and she has her word got it!"

"Yes Prince Natsu"

"Ok, you may leave"

She then swiftly left, closing the door and headed back to her office.

I looked back to Lucy and saw her content sleeping face, I then trailed my vision to her stomach area, where the small baby would be growing by now. And for some unknown reason a genuine smile grow on my face.

" I wonder what this baby would bring to this world"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 855 52
Lucy knows she's different from other girls, and not just because she loves tinkering with cars. Lucy has a gift. She can look into people's future a...
33.5K 1.1K 32
Princess Lucy Heartfilia, first and only princess of the Celestial Kingdom ran away from her castle to escape her caged life. When she suddenly met N...
1.4K 41 13
Lucy Heartfilia a rich girl, royal girl that has everything • Natsu Dragneel a race car racer. he loves to race • But what happens when Lucy meets N...
148K 6.1K 48
Princess Lucy's a mermaid who has only one wish: To be human. All her life she's been living underwater with her sisters: Princess Juvia, Princess E...