Handcuffed During The Holidays

By KassandraVivu

Anthony Deangelo is a computer programmer, game programmer, game developer, game designer, Manga writer, Arti... More

Characters.
CH. 1 The Phone Call
CH. 2 This person is CRAZY
CH. 3 What was I thinking?
CH. 4 He really thought
CH. 5 The Key
CH. 6 Not going to remain calm
CH. 7 Who cares what people think
CH. 8 It happens
CH. 9 Everywhere we go
CH. 10 Why do you call me Mama
CH. 11 Christmas songs
CH. 12 Are we there yet
CH. 13 You might like me
CH. 14 He said what he said
CH. 15 We're Here!!
CH. 16 Did he?
CH. 17 I've Been Kissed!
CH. 18 My Feelings?
CH. 19 Should I show her
CH. 20 I stunned him
CH. 21 Here come the Holiday Games!
CH. 22 This isn't bad
CH. 23 She just turned me on
CH. 24 Merry Christmas Eve
CH. 24 Merry Christmas Eve part 2
CH. 24 Merry Christmas EVE & Christmas
CH. 25 Christmas with you, crazy
CH. 26 Don't doubt it
CH. 27 Wake up, it's gift time
CH. 28 Handcuffed for Life?
CH. 29 He's going to regret this
Q & A
CH. 30 So go (Part 1)
CH. 30 You're here (Part 2)
CH. 31 You and Me, Forever
Happy New Year Eve, My Love
It's The Day
Our Future
Merch Coming Soon
Handcuffed During Mothers Day!
Watty Award
Announcement
A New Story
Handcuffed During The Holidays PAPERBACK PUBLISHED
It is now posted!

Q&A answered

6.7K 210 28
By KassandraVivu

Handcuffed During The Holidays Q&A!!!

Okayyyy it's Q&A time

The Author Kassandra: "Are Y'all ready?"

Aimee: "Just ask the questions, I'm sure I'll be able to handle them."

Anthony: "Depends how serious they're"

The Author Kassandra: *Rolls Eyes* "You'll be fine."

The Author Kassandra: "Okay, Anthony. You're First!"

Anthony; "Oh great...."

Author: "Anthony, how did it feel to kidnapped Aimee, were you scared or did you enjoy it?"

*Aimee looks at Anthony, with narrow eyes and a smirk on her face*

*Anthony let's out a sigh.*

Anthony: "I should have known this would be a question, I was scared out of my mind. Honestly, I could have gotten in serious trouble which I'm sure you all know I did get in trouble for it, but it could have been worse. But to be quite honest, I don't regret it at all what so ever."

*Anthony starts playing with his wedding band*

Anthony: "Yeah, I don't regret it at all"

*Aimee smiles.*

Author: "This person had asked this question, during your break up. 'Anthony if you love her, why did you let her go? you know damn well she loves you.' was what the fan said"

*Anthony let's out a sigh*

Anthony: "Honestly, the whole thing just made me scared. I'm sure you all know that she is my first everything, my first love, my first girlfriend, I am in love with her and she makes me extremely happy, she was the first woman that I was ever intimate with, I gave her my V card and that was a big deal to me also. I was just really scared, I knew how much I felt for Aimee, then I had people saying these things that she probably was going through, you know and it made me really think. I rather sacrifice my feelings, as long as Aimee is okay at the end. That's all that matters, she matters and I will always put her before me."

*Aimee starts tearing up*

Aimee: "Aww, you're so cute. I love you."

*Anthony smiles*

Anthony: "I love you too Mama."

Author: "Awww, Y'all so cute, but settle it down. I know how Y'all get it when it's freaky time and I am not in the mood to see that or write it. Anyway next. Y'all cute though, lowkey goals or whatever."

Author: "This was asked, during your breakup with Anthony. 'Aimee I know Anthony has his reasons but why not kidnap him for the new years and see what he says then.' Was what the person asked.

*Aimee smiles*

Aimee: "I actually was planning on doing that, if he didn't accept my feelings, it would have been fun too, but on the bright side. I'm always kidnapping him during the Holidays, but this time we're handcuffed to each other for life."

*Anthony smiles while blushing*

Author: "This person asked about your well being and about you going to work, this was during the break also. The person asked 'How is Aimee doing, is she going back to work in the New Year?' was what they said."

Aimee: "Honestly, I was hurt. Really hurt, like imagine, having real feelings for someone for the very first time, feeling something you've never felt and you knew that moment that this was love. That you loved them and it was hard for them to accept that because of other people opinions who don't matter to us. So yes, it was hard for me but I could see it from his point of view and girl I went straight back to work after my break. Success doesn't come with just sitting around, I will always work hard on protecting the people I need to protect, by being their voice and standing up for them."

*Author nods head*

Author: "This person wants to know what you saw in that asshole Gabriel and especially him not being nothing like Anthony."

*Aimee makes a disgusted facial expression on the mention of Gabriel*

Aimee: "I was legally blind, I couldn't see at that time but I can see clearly now, Anthony is my one and only, we have a family together and we're still going strong. Yes, sex is still great between us."

*Author drops mouth open*

*Anthony blushes*

Author: "Aimee, no one asked that!"

*Aimee Shrugs*

Aimee: "I know they were all dying to know."

*Author lets out a sigh*

Author: "This person asked the family 'What was going through Y'all mind when Anthony was telling you all the truth."

Klein Anthony Older Brother: "That we're going to be locked up for a very long time"

Anthony Mom: "I was shocked, shock I tell ya. I didn't see it coming, I had passed out also in the police car. I was just stunned, but everything is fine now, but still. I mean, imagine police officers coming into your home, arresting the whole family for what one person did."

*Anthony still feeling bad about that*

Anthony Mom: "It's okay son, it all worked out for the better."

Ella Anthony Older sister: "Honestly, I thought it was a joke at first until I saw the handcuffs being taken out, they were serious, I was shocked, it was nothing like Anthony but I guess love drives some people crazy and other crazier."

Heather Anthony Niece: "Okay, I was mad. I had no idea why I was even taken to jail also, I mean the only thing I was guilty of was my slick mouth that's it, but you know. It made a cool story to tell at school, I had no one messing with me. Told everyone I've been to jail.

*Heather smirks*

*Ella looks at Heather with a shocked face*

Kenneth Anthony Nephew: "I was thinking, well that was stupid but smart, can't get the girls of your dream so you kidnap her and bring her over to the Holiday Cabin, showing her how beautiful and loving your family is, smooth talk her and get her to fall for you. It was smart."

*Anthony and Aimee narrow their eyes at Kenneth*

*Kenneth eyes widen.*

Kenneth "Y'all cute though"

Kyle: "Honestly, I was shocked but A woman as beautiful as Aimee, you have to risk it all just to get a chance with her."

*Aimee hugs Kyle and smiles.*

*Anthony looks at his nephew and mouths 'I'm watching you'*

*Kyle rolls his eyes but hugs Aimee back smiling*

Grandma Trudy: "Listen, I already knew. I saw her on T.V, you know how Anthony mom doesn't like T.V in the Holiday Cabin, so I snuck in my portable T.V or Ipad whatever it's called, saw Aimee on the news and everything, But I am not a snitch, so I kept a secret, plus she looked to be having a good time anyway."

Anthony Mom: "You snuck in an Ipad?"

Grandma Trudy: "I'm sorry I'm old, I don't know what I'm talking about.

Grandma Rose: "I was stunned, taken off guard and everything, but it was relatable so I was okay with it, as long as it was mutual feelings."

Author: "It was relateable Grandma Rose? Care to explain?"

*Grandma Rose looks at Grandma Trudy*

Grandma Rose: "Hmm, Nah. Some things are left unsaid."

Author: "Hmm, okay. Was everyone else stunned."

* the Whole family nods head*

*Anthony Apologizes*

*Aimee smiles happily*

Author: "Aimee, this question is for you. 'Aimee, if you could get the chance to meet your parents again, would you and does it still hurt you what they did?' that's what the person asked.

Aimee: "Honestly, I want nothing to do with them, I don't care for them and if someone were to tell me that they're dying. I wouldn't even shed a feel. I have my family now and I would never meet them, yes it hurt me for a very long time, but you know what. If they didn't do what they did. I would have not been where I am today, with my family and friends, also my children. So, I'm doing okay."

*Author Nods*

Author; "Lizzie this question is for you. 'What were you going through when you realized that Aimee was abducted?' was what the person asked."

*Lizzie Sighs*

Lizzie: "Listen, Aimee was supposed to come into work. Aimee was never late for work and when I noticed that she was late that day, I knew something was up. I knew where she liked to have breakfast so I went there, I saw her car but it's when I saw the phone that brought me in a panic. Aimee didn't have her phone, her car has a camera, so when I checked the camera and saw what happened, my heart dropped, fear rushed over me because I am loyal to Aimee, she is my best friend and to see someone being taken like that in video, it just scared me and I know it would have scared others also, so I called the cops. It was the right thing to do."

*Author agrees and nods head*

*Anthony apologizes to Lizzie, who just smiles and laugh, saying it's all good and everything is better now*

Author: "A reader asked Aimee and Anthony if they will have children."

Aimee: "We have three, two twin boys. Twin runs in the family and a little girl. The boy's names are Jeremy and Jaden, the girl name is Angie, which is Lizzie middle name."

*Lizzie smiles, feeling honored*

Author: "A person asked if you two will get married, which I'm sure they saw you did and they also asked how would the wedding go."

Aimee: "I wanted Lizzie to walk me down the aisle because she is an important figure in my life, we've known each other since young adult years, so I was glad she walk me down the aisle, I was glad she was the one who gave me away because Lizzie has been by my side and has witnessed every emotion before anyone else and I was super happy that she accepted to be my maid of honor."

*Lizzie immediately hugs Aimee.*

Author: "Is there anything you would tell the readers guys?"

Everyone: "When the MERCH comes out!!! Buy it and support the Author!!! She has updated this story every day, no matter what! She is loyal, support your favorite authors!"

*Author Bows*

Author: "Thank you all for reading, this story is now complete. Feel free to reread it anytime, leave #RR (Rereader) comments and to share it with any pages and anyone. Thanks for the support. Now it is time to mark this story as complete on Wattpad....... Starting..... Now"
P.S please leave this story in your Library for future goodies updates and more, thank you!
-Kassandra Vivu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 38 21
PROLOGUE: Thanks, I Hate Being Welcomed To The Villain's World. (COMPLETED) ______________________________________ The misadventures of Prefect Kat...
1K 4 52
Set in the year 2046, in Houston, TX; a time where robots have outperformed humanity, most jobs are automated or performed online, physical shopping...
98.3K 4.2K 26
∆WARNING ALL READERS!∆ THIS STORY CONTAINS MALE ON MALE ACTION! This story is not for readers who do not like this, nor is it for those who hate peop...
2.7K 392 45
A story for those who believe in love . This story is about a simply being in love and what does it feel to be in relationship with your loved one...