Let me in (Lams AU) [On hold...

Von ArsonIsTired

✨ TW ✨ Alex had the toughest childhood you could imagine. His father left him and his mother. His mother died... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Ask me things i guess, i dunno
Answers
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
I will update when I update
I got tagged
Chapter 15
Thank y'all so much
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
#WattpadFamily
chapter 18 is coming
Chapter 18
I'm not dead.
Chapter 19 (FINALLY!)
Writing next chapter, here is Axel my puppy
Chapter 20
thank you
until the next chapter
Chapter 21
since wattpad was a little bitch
its not over yet
Chapter 22
Idc if ANs are annoying, this is serious
Hey :) - Info and talk
Chapter 23
AN - Theyre annoying ik
Tagged - hello people
Tagged again, hi :)
AN / / Info And Stuff
Long time no see, ending soon

Chapter 2

2.6K 74 256
Von ArsonIsTired

~Alexander~

My first lecture of my first semester. My first lecture teacher was Mr. Washington who was my history teacher, I have no problem with it though.

After the lecture was over I had an hour before my next one would start. So I decided to go back to my dorm. I saw some guy wearing maroon give me a harsh glare, but I tried to ignore it.

But of course I couldn't. The guy walked up to me, stopping me from going to my dorm. I groaned in frustration. "Hey there shorty." He said, but of course I walked around him to go to my dorm. He grabbed my arm and spun me to look at him.

"What?" I signed, annoyed. He glared at me. "Ha! The shorties mute!" He laughed. I rolled my eyes in my unamused state. He growled and gripped my arm tighter, causing me to slightly wince. Before I could do anything, he punched me in the face.

I wasn't having it today. I grabbed his arm before he could punch me a second time and flipped him over my shoulder. Before anything else happened I rushed to my dorm.

When I walked into the dorm I didn't see anyone so I assumed John was at a lecture or something like that. I sat on my bed in silence.

Failure. Disappointment. Freak. You deserve the black eye. Just like Peter said you deserve the pain.

I let out a shaky breath as I rummaged through my suitcase to find my razor blade. I failed being clean for a week as I ran the blade over my arm.

I had four new cuts on my arm. It's my fault. I walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I had a black eye forming, how lovely. I sighed as I tied my hair back. My eyes trailed down to my arms and I saw all my scars and my fresh cuts. I swiftly pulled my sleeve down.

I turn my phone on and check the time. 8:30, I have half an hour before my next class starts. I slowly leave the bathroom to see John walking into the dorm. He had his back turned to me, closing the door. He quickly turned around before I could do anything else.

"Alex?! What happened?!" He questioned, seeming shocked. "A guy in maroon punched me but it's nothing I can't handle." I signed to him. His eyebrows furrowed closer together as he scoffed. He's disappointed in me he's gonna hit me. I thought as I prepared to receive a blow from his fist, but he did something else.

"Jefferson is such a god damn bastard!" He growled. I looked at him with a confused look. He looks at me and sighs, apologizing. "Why are you sorry? You did nothing wrong. You weren't even there." I signed to him with a weak smile. He gave me a nod and smiled. "I am gonna go to my next lecture, I'll see you later." I signed before leaving the dorm.

~John~

I left from getting coffee and headed to the dorms. On the way I heard someone mention Jefferson punched someone, but the guy he punched threw Thomas over his shoulder.

I quietly walk into the dorm and close the door. I quickly turned around to go to my bed and made eye contact with Alex, who had a black eye. My eyes widened. "Alex?! What happened?!" I quickly asked him, concerned. "A guy in maroon punched me but it's nothing I can't handle." He signed, but I couldn't read his emotions to see what he was feeling or thinking about, but he was thinking about something. A guy in maroon.. Wait.

"Jefferson is such a god damn bastard!" I growled, angry that he punched Alexander. He looked at me confused. I sighed and apologized. "Why are you sorry? You did nothing wrong. You weren't even there." He signed, with a weak smile. Wait if he's he one who fought Jefferson, he was the one who threw Thomas over his shoulder.

I gave him a nod and smiled. "I am gonna go to my next lecture, I'll see you later." He signed to me, before leaving and heading to his next lecture. I couldn't stop thinking about how he was able to throw Thomas over his shoulder.

I shook my head and as I did caught a glimpse of his fully open suitcase. I wouldn't of thought anything of it, if it weren't for the fact that he didn't out anything up. That's odd.. I thought to myself.

I decided not to think anything of it and went to the bathroom to shower. As soon as I walked into the bathroom I caught a glimpse of a few small drops of blood on the counter. Okay, now thats really concerning.. but I continued to brush it off as I stepped into the shower.

Okay so I took an hour in the shower, because I can. When I got out of the shower I heard Alex come in the dorm. I was in the bathroom for a minute or 2 when I heard him use something that sounded like an inhaler.

I waited a few seconds before walking out of the bathroom to see him sitting on his bed typing something. I swear I've only known him for a day, but he writes nonstop like he's running out of time.

"You sure are nonstop when it comes to typing." I say, sitting down next to him. He gave a quiet chuckle. Oh god he was so cute. "Yup that's me. Alexander nonstop Hamilton." He signed with another silent chuckle.

"How many pages do you have?" I asked out of curiosity. "I only have 95 pages." He signed like it was nothing. My mouth gaped open in shock. "How long have you been typing?!" I questioned him. "Half an hour.." He signed.

"What the fuuu.." I silently say in shock. He gives me a sheepish smile. "Okay, lets asks some questions to get to know each other better." I say, with a smile. Alex returns the smile and slowly nods his head.

"M'kay.. what languages can you speak?" I ask to start it off. "English, French, and Spanish." He signed. I raised an eyebrow, wow he's full of surprises.

"Favorite animal?" He asked. I smiled and answered, "Turtles." He gives me another smile.

"Where are you from?" I asked. His whole attitude changed and became gloomy. I immediately regret asking and apologize. He gave a weak laugh. "..It's fine.." He hesitated before signing. I gave him a weak smile.

"Do.. do you want to talk about it..?" I silently ask. He shook his head. "It's fine, ya don't have to tell me if ya ain't ready." I said, my southern accent very slightly slipping out. He gave me a small smile.

A/N

I wrote my way out~

You can't stop me from making all the Hamilton quotes and references

~Madi

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

13.4K 742 52
[alex] i need you [will] you fucked with my personal freedom you psychopath never text me again
39.4K 814 22
~TRIGGER WARNINGS!!~ Smut: included Abuse: included Depression/Suicidal thoughts: included Fluff: included Alex is a 19 year old guy going through t...
27.4K 1.4K 33
‼️⚠️OLD⚠️‼️ John is suffering from a severe depression, but on the first day of freshman year of high school, he meets a wonderful man. During freshm...
62.7K 2.9K 35
Clay and George, two boys whose lives both had declined drastically, two boys who were supposedly never meant to meet, however at the same time desti...