Two Sided

By taekook-trasheu

•|Complete- Fully Revised|• "Is that your phone in your pants or are you excited to see me, hyung?" "Pistol... More

Chpt 1
Info for you
Chpt 2
Chpt 3
Chpt 4
Chpt 5
Chpt 6
Chpt 7
Chpt 8
Chpt 9
Chpt 10
Chpt 11
Chapter 12
Chpt 13
Chpt 14
Chpt 15
Chpt 16
Chpt 17
Chpt 18
Chpt 19
Chpt 20
Chpt 21
Chpt 22
Chpt 23
Chpt 24
Chpt 25
Chpter 26
Chpt 27
Chpt 28
Chpt 29
Chpt 30
Chpt 31
Chpt 32
Chpt 33
Chpt 34
Chpt 35
Chpt 36
Chpt 37
Chpt 39
Chpt 40
Chpt 41
Chpt 42
Inner World
chpt 43
Chpt 44
Chpt 45
Nothing really ends, Chpt 46
Epilogue
Special Hidden Chapter

Chpt 38

1.8K 109 32
By taekook-trasheu

|Revised|

Jungkook was expecting himself to be on the ground as blood poured out of his body. But the gunshots weren't directed to him. Or V. Or Yoongi. Or Namjoon. Or Jin. The shots were directed to the buildings around them. To the people around them.

To everyone that wasn't them.

V's hand slipped to Jungkook's wrist and he pulled him off the stage, all four of them ducking behind the stage as Jin ran to them, eyes crazed. It was clear he was just as surprised as the Jungkook. Jungkook Looked up to see familiar faces in the crowd, pulling down their masks. Suho. Baekhyun. SB. He looked at V and his mouth hung open.

"Did you guys-"

"Plan all of this? No," V said, looking around. "But did I plan it? Why, of course."

"H-How?!"

"While you were changing I called Hoseok and asked for Baekhyun's number. I didn't feel stable. I thought Taehyung was going to ruin all of this for me. So I told them to come just in case they needed to save you but as soon as we got here, I noticed the snipers in the buildings across the street. I told Namjoon and Yoongi and Yoongi texted Bakehyun to bring as many people as he could. I told them to accept the contract and at first, Yoongi wanted to kick my ass-"

"Can we discuss this later, now we're being shot at!" Yoongi yelled as he pulled his pistol from his jacket, leaning over the stage and shooting at people who were trying to get away. V rolled his eyes and took his own gun, poking his head out every so often to shoot.

"-but I told him to just trust me. I begged him, even, Namjoon and him agreed-" V continued as he fired his gun "-without knowing what I was planning. Taehyung was going to accept it either way. I knew that if he took control I wouldn't be able to save any of you, so I decided not to buckle under stress. SO, instead of Tae resurfacing-" Bang "-I was the one who accepted it. I was a little lost at first. Didn't know what to do. But I did promise you-" V crouched down and took one of Jungkook's hands. "This would be the last time I played as the V they knew."

Jungkook grinned and squeezed V's hand, peeking over the stage to see SB shooting at the CEO's, who tried their hardest to get into their cars. Some were shot dead, others were injured. Very few were alright, though.

Namjoon pushed himself in between V and Jungkook and V sneered at him. "Are we all just going to act like we didn't see V full-on kiss Jungkook up there?!" Namjoon exclaimed, cheeks red.

"I don't really see why that matters right now!" Yoongi shouted as he continued to shoot. "Leave your opinionated relationship out of this and worry about yourself!"

"It matters because it's V! He'll end up hurting-"

"He isn't going to hurt me, it should be the least of your worries, now focus and shoot!" Jungkook complained, pinching Namjoon's thigh, causing him to yelp.

Namjoon slapped Jungkook's hand away with a pout before resuming his position and shooting. Baekhyun looked their way and pulled down his mask more, waving at them. "We have a ride! Get over here!"

V looked at Yoongi then Jungkook. "You guys get Jungkook in the car. I'll cover you guys."

"V, it's not safe-"

"Alright!" Yoongi lowered his gun and grabbed Jungkook's wrist before dragging him away from the stage with Namjoon and Jin following, V easing his way over, focusing on the bullets flying across the sky. Baekhyun started firing his gun as he led them to Suho, who was hiding behind a flipped table that once held small snacks and drinks. "Where's J??" Baekhyun asked and Suho looked at the group.

"He had to drive around. People were shooting at the tires. He got out on the other side to help with heavy fire."

"Who's driving, then??"

"G is."

"Well he better hurry up, we can't all hide behind this small thing," Yoongi muttered, plopping down on the grass with a sigh. Namjoon looked at him and rolled his eyes.

"You aren't planning on napping, are you?"

"Depends on how long it'll take him to get back," Yoongi scoffed, checking the magazine of his gun. V soon joined them, sliding on his knees to barely miss being hit by a bullet that nicked his hair. V and Suho met eyes and Suho nodded.

"I trust you now. Good plan, by the way. You caught everyone off guard." Suho patted V's back and V grunted, not fond of people touching him -unless it was Jungkook or Yoongi- and he muttered a quiet 'thanks'. Jin cupped Jungkook's cheeks, checking to make sure he wasn't hurt or bleeding anywhere, his fatherly instincts taking over.

"I almost shit myself when V dragged you up there, I thought he was going to kill you!"

"Jin-hyung, stop yelling-"

"I can yell as much as I want, fuck off," Jin hissed as he pulled him into a hug.

"I don't care what the hell you have to do, I want you to find Jeon and V and get rid of them!" a booming voice shouted over all the sound, perking Jungkook's curiosity.

He peeked over the table and saw a man hiding behind the stage with some Idols surrounding him, a girl named Joy, a boy named Sehun, another boy named Kai and one more that Jungkook recognized as Jaebum. The group nodded and began to advance. Jungkook gulped and hid behind the table again just as a white truck pulled up.

The door opened and inside was Hoseok and Jiyong, Jiyong behind the wheel and Hoseok in the passenger seat, reaching behind him and opening the back door. "Hurry your asses up!"

They all piled into the car except for Baekhyun and Suho. V looked at the two and cocked a brow. "Are you two not coming?"

"Nah. We've waited a long time to end these idiots," Baekhyun said with a closed lip smile as Suho nodded to them.

"You guys be safe. Hopefully, we'll see you again soon."

V nodded and closed the door, making himself comfortable next to Jungkook. Jungkook was fidgeting with his fingers, his foot anxiously tapping against the floor. Jin, namjoon and Yoongi sat in front of them in the middle row, discussing with Hoseok about where they were taking them.

"Busan," Hoseok said, making Jungkook freeze. "Jungkook's family is there and so is his father's company. It'll be a while before we get there so make yourselves comfy."

"Let's just hope we don't run out of gas," Jiyong muttered as they drove.

V looked over at Jungkook and wrapped an arm around his shoulders, his hand squeezing his arm. Jungkook looked up at him with wide eyes.

"There....were a lot of dead bodies back there..."

"There was."

"It.....probably wasn't your first time seeing something like that..."

"It wasn't."

Jungkook frowned and relaxed his head against V's shoulder. "I just want this all to end."

"I know, bun." V turned his head and pressed his nose and lips to Jungkook's head, his eyes closing. "It'll be over soon. And you'll live your life as you want it. Okay?"

"And you'll take me on a date?" Jungkook grinned.

V chuckled and nodded. "Yes."

"Promise?"

"I guarantee you, Kookie."

Jungkook looked up at him and nodded, reaching and grabbing his chin, pressing a chaste kiss against his lips. "I regret not kissing you longer at home," he whispered. "That could've possibly been our last..."

"But it wasn't," V whispered back, catching Jungkook's hand and kissing his knuckles. "We'll have a lot more."

"If we survive this..."

"When we survive this, Kook. Don't become that pessimistic brat now of all times." He grinned cockily and Jungkook smiled at him, giving him one more kiss before asking Hoseok to turn on the radio.

As the music played and Jungkook sang, V sunk back in his seat, eyes watching Jungkook's every move. Honestly, he wasn't sure if they'd make it out alive with this one. They started a mass shooting at a ceremony full of people who were trained and specialized in handling guns and close combat. People weren't just mad at V, now.

They were mad at everyone in the car and the ones fighting for their lives. Jungkook was in even more danger than he used to be. At least then they had the reassurance that Bighit was occupied with other things, too.

Thinking about the future scared V. He wasn't sure if it would look bright like how he pictured or if it would turn dark fast and end up with even more bloodshed and death. Death of innocent strangers and of those he loved. The one he loved. Jungkook. Laying there-

Fuck. Don't think like that....

Instead, he imagined Jungkook differently. Messy dark curls displayed across the pillow he was on, the sun shining through the window and enticing his skin, the soft tone contrasting beautifully with his brown eyes that would be squinted as he smiled his bunny smile.

One hand reached out, stroking V's cheek while V wrapped both arms around his small waist, pressing their bodies together. Not fearing death at any moment. Not fearing being shot dead on the streets later while shopping.

Both just in bliss. Hugging each other, Sharing sweet kisses. Kisses that made both of their skins crawl and tingle in ways they never had before. V could almost feel Jungkook's breath against his neck as the image of him lowering his lips came to mind, hands gripping V's shirt and pulling him closer as he nipped at his jaw. Jungkook staring at him with those doe eyes, innocence flowing through them even though his intentions were anything but as one hand traveled even lower, slipping under the covers and-

"Aish....." V rubbed his eyes, not realizing how much time had passed. He looked out the window and saw the sun was barely rising and he questioned whether or not he slept or was just deep in thought for too long. They were passing by san dunes, colors of rising oranges and red mixing with the soft blues.

The music was low and on the classical station, the men in the seats in front of them were passed out, Jiyong was napping and Hoseok was now the one driving.

Jungkook was leaned against the window, one finger drawing on it as he breathed on it, humming to himself.

V groaned and scooted closer to him, snaking his arms around his waist and pulling the younger against his chest with a pout, chin resting on his shoulder. Jungkook jumped at the contact and looked to the side, smiling when he realized V was awake. "How was your nap?"

"Hm...terrible," V muttered, burying his face in Jungkook's neck. "Didn't feel like I was sleeping."

"Didn't seem like you were, either. Kept squirming around and being weird," Jungkook laughed as he let the other hold onto him. V just shrugged his shoulders and stared out the window with Jungkook, watching the slow color of red and oranges flourish over the desert land. Then it hit him.

Where the fuck are we?

"Aren't we going to Busan?" V asked and Jungkook nodded, fitting his head right under V's chin.

"We had to take a major detour. While you were off in dreamland someone was following us so we had to go off course. If anything we're heading in the opposite direction towards to Seoul."

Jungkook sighed and let his eyes close. Being pressed up against V already felt so natural and part of him felt like it knew V longer than just 4 months.

His feelings grew for the man and it wasn't just out of sympathy. He knew V was a sweet guy when it was towards the right person, so mainly him, and he always thought the best word that described that was whipped. V was whipped for Jungkook and Jungkook was just as whipped for him.

He could imagine relaxing on the couch reading a comic book while V sat back, arms wrapped around him as he bobbed his head to music blaring through his headphones.

Just a normal life.

The life Jungkook wanted where Namjoon would walk in and visit, hopefully with Jin on his arm, and Yoongi would be producing music maybe for himself. Namjoon or other artists and maybe Hoseok could even manage them in the right way.

A way that didn't include any killing.

A dog came to mind, as well. Not a big one, Jungkook didn't want to be knocked down every time it was exciting. Maybe one that he could cuddle and hold. He could ask V. Did he have a preferred breed? And if they were together long enough maybe adoption could even be an option- You're thinking way too far into the future. Focus on living, first. You two aren't even dating. Jungkook gulped and looked at his lap as the images washed away.

His inner monologue was right.

They didn't even have a label on what they were. Friends with feelings? Enemies who cared for each other? Not friends with benefits, no. They didn't do anything other than kiss. Jungkook never really believed in casual sex, anyways. He felt dirty. The only times he had sex was with girls through high school and it was while they were dating, which only lasted for a month or two.

He couldn't just sleep with a friend and have no strings attached, he didn't want to risk feeling slutty..... Although, Jungkook wouldn't mind doing those things if it was V. There were rumors that whatever he had between-

"Aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," Jungkook whined, covering his face with his hands as his cheeks started to heat up. V looked at the boy in his arms and raised a brow.

"What's your problem?" V asked, retracting one of his arms. "Having a sudden migraine or something?"

"A migraine, no. A sudden news flash of how much of a fucked up mind I have? Yes," Jungkook muttered, pulling his hands away and looking at V. V looked genuinely confused for a moment there, laughing softly.

"You're odd."

"And you're weird."

"Not as weird as you are."

"Five times weirder," Jungkook shot back, poking V's sides. V pulled both arms away to protect his body with a laugh, shaking his head.

"Can you not?!" he snapped, pouting in his seat, arms folding across his chest. Jungkook scooted closer to him and grabbed his arm.

"V?"

"What?" V groaned, rolled his eyes and rubbing his sides. He rolled his eyes as Jungkook stared at him with bog eyes. "D-don't look at me like that. J-Just say what you need to."

Jungkook leaned closer and set his chin on V's shoulder, his hand rubbing V's arm. "...Do you like me?"

V froze and stared at him blankly, which scared Jungkook. He couldn't read him and it started to worry him. Did he say something wrong? Was the question a major turn off?

V scoffed and a sly grin that was barely visible appear as V's elbow rested on the door, his cheeking setting on his hand while his eyes stared at Jungkook. "No, I just kiss you and put my life on the line for you because I feel it. What do you think Jungkook?" After seeing Jungkook frown for two minutes V moved his hand and grabbed the back of Jungkook's neck to pull him closer. "Of course I do, idiot."

Jungkook smiled and let out a relieved sigh. "Thank god..."

"I presume you like me, too?"

"Oh, what gave it away?" Jugnkook teased.

"I dunno. The constant nagging of my well being, the sweet kisses, the whine you let out whenever I pull you closer to me, the blush that grows whenever I try to express how I feel." V nipped at his nose. "That sigh you let out when I said I like you."

Jungkook didn't realize how obvious he was. Maybe that's why Yoongi and Jin weren't that surprised when V kissed him in front of everyone. He was just that obvious. And it dawned on Jungkook just how obvious he was when he remembered days leading up to his second kiss with V on the roof, asking around if V was avoiding him, if he was eating right, why he was being so rude, if there was anything he could do to get him from avoiding him. Yoongi responded with a blunt 'suck his dick or let him dick you down, that might help' which then resulted in Bogum slapping Yoongi on the back of the head.

"I am obvious...."

"No kidding, bun. Now, why did you ask me that? I thought it was obvious for me, too."

"How? You acted cold and blunt towards me, you know. And all the times leading up to new years? I mean, I got the feeling you cared for me but we only interacted for a month and a half before you dipped and Hoseok sent me away and the entire time I was worried. Like, did he like me? Was I just part of the whole act to make others believe he could be trusted and-"

V shut the boy up with a deep kiss which Jungkook immediately responded to with a soft hum, leaning into the touch of those plump lips against his small ones. V pulled away to see the boy softly panting, staring up at him with glossy, sad eyes.

"You idiot....I've liked you for such a long time, I've been in denial the entire time I've met you. Since the day I tried turning you into Jackson I liked you, I think. I can see and hear everything when Taehyung's in control. Your snappy attitude and caring attitude, the way you started worrying about me. I liked it all so much. You weren't lying in that letter of yours. You weren't some crazy fan and even though everyone, including Taehyung, complained about how you treated him poorly for being such a caring fan, I thought it was amusing.. I can't bear the thought of you getting hurt, it drives me insane, Jungkook."

V looked away. "There's something about you that's drawn me in since I met you. I feel like I've always k own you, or like I've always had a connection with you..."

Jungkook's cheeks were bright in embarrassment. He didn't think V started liking him until two months ago on their first kiss. Never would he guess the guy liked him for about four months. "I've had that feeling, too. Like I've met you on a personal level before. It almost...feels like-"

"Are you guys done flirting because it's suffocating everyone in the truck," Yoongi's voice broke out, startling the two boys in the back. Jungkook turned to look at Yoongi who was staring at the two with disinterest. "What? Thought I was still napping? You two talk too loud. Anyways..." Yoongi adjusted himself and pointing behind them. "Has no one noticed the white van following us?"

Jungkook frowned and looked out the back window to see there was, indeed, a white van driving after them, keeping a fair distance. Hoseok looked in the rearview mirror and cursed. "Fuck...how long have they been there?"

"Looks like taking this detour didn't really help us, hm?" Namjoon sighed as he sat up, shaking Jin's shoulders to wake him up. Jin groaned and leaned against Namjoon.

"Monie, stop," Jin muttered, nuzzling him. Namjoon's face turned tomato red and Jungkook snickered behind him at seeing the way he stiffened.

"When do you think Jin will date him?"

V looked at Jungkook and smiled. "I wouldn't be surprised if he never did," V stated, watching the two with a sad smile instead of a sneer for the first time. "....But hopefully, he eventually does. He deserves it."

Jungkook smiled sweetly. It must still be hard for V, and jungkook understood that. Jungkook knew V really did love Namjoon with all of his heart and knew that Taehyung was what got in between them more than Jin.

He knew V never wanted to hurt Namjoon, whether it be physically or emotionally and it kind of ticked Jungkook off that Namjoon only severely felt that way towards Taehyung.

Jungkook leaned over and poked Jin's cheek. "Jin-hyung, wake up."

"Go back to bed, brat," he murmured against Namjoon's shoulder. Jungkook grinned.

"Jin-hyung. The people trying to kill me are chasing us again."

Jin's eyes snapped open and he lifted his head, looking behind him and out the window with a loud groan. "What the fuck is their problem! Why not just strike a deal with this...assistant man!" Jin growled and rolled down his window as he cupped his mouth. "Not everything needs to be solved with killing, you cuckholds!!" he shouted just as a bullet whizzed past him.

Namjoon pulled him back into the car and cursed. "Jesus- be careful!"

"Aish, I know what I'm doing, don't bother with me."

"Jin, I don't want you getting hurt-"

"Namjoon, I won't get hurt, calm your self. I'm your hyung, not some stupid kid," Jin snickered. "I...do appreciate the help though. Just..don't touch me without asking next time."

Namjoon looked down and frowned. Suddenly, everyone jostled to the right side of the car, Yoongi hitting the window with force as V hit his head against his window while Jungkook fell into him. V groaned and held his head, everything spinning as Yoongi yelled at the drive for such reckless driving.

"It's not my fault!" Hoseok yelled at the smaller man. "They shot one of our tires. Driving with three tires isn't ideal, especially on dirt roads-"

"Just step on the gas and stay out of their line of sight," V muttered, shaking his head and checking on Jungkook. Jungkook gripped onto V's arms and stared at him. "Duck down, bun."

"V-"

"Get down."

Jungkook nodded and got on the floor, securing himself between the back seat and Jin's seat. V smiled at him and nodded as he got on his knees, pulling the gun from his waistband and opening his window. "Hobi, don't drive in a straight line."

Hoseok glanced back at him. "V- what the fuck are you doing?! You won't be able to aim if I-"

"Just drive!" V snarled, poking his upper body out of the car as he started firing his gun. Yoongi thought it would be good to join and he ordered Jin to switch seats with him. Jin climbed over Namjoon as they went over a bump.

V growled in pain as the ceiling of the car hit his back and Yoongi flew forward, faceplanting in Jin's seat as Namjoon grabbed Jin's waist, pulling him down to his lap so he didn't get hurt.

"Sorry!" Hoseok yelled as Jiyong finally woke up, eyes wide.

"Why is there a car chase every damn time I wake up?" he complained, looking back just as Yoongi poked his head out the window to shoot with V.

"Can we not get a damn break?!" Jiyong continued to yelled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 9.8K 31
Kim Taehyung a very well known CEO of South Korea. He has everything he wants. But his parents are forcing him to marry someone and in frustration he...
110K 6.5K 12
Kim Taehyung is a final year student, a really popular one among the students and professors while Jeon Jungkook is a fresher university student who...
354K 11.6K 49
Where two idiots doesn't know what relationship they have....! But still doesn't even bother to search for the answer.!! JEON JUNGKOOK The powerful C...
639K 20.6K 73
Jeon Jungkook: A 26 year old rude and short tempered CEO of JK Jewels and Cars. Very ruthless with his words. His employees are absolutely terrified...