Distract Me [Kehlani×XXXTenta...

By JhoniiBlxze

"Don't touch my shit, don't even look at my shit. Don't even breathe around me because don't nobody wanna sme... More

[[Distract Me]]
Chapter×1
Chapter×2
Chapter×3
Chapter×4
Chapter×5
Chapter×6
Chapter×7
Chapter×8
Chapter×9
Chapter×10
Chapter×11
Chapter×12
Chapter×13
Chapter×14
R.I.P.
what now
Chapter×15
Chapter×16
Chapter×17
Chapter×18
Chapter×19
Chapter×21
Chapter×22
Chapter×23
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter×24
Chapter×25
Chapter×26
Chapter×27
Chapter×28
Chapter×29
Chapter×30
Chapter×31(pt.2)
Chapter×32

Chapter×20

1.3K 79 151
By JhoniiBlxze

"So save me, before I fall
So save me, I don't wanna be all alone.."

-XXXTENTACION

×××××××××××××××××××××××××

Kehlani

"So this was why you didn't call me today?" I asked Jahseh as I sat beside him on the couch. He looked at me and chuckled. "Yeah, and I haven't talked to you recently because I've been busy booking shows and concerts. I'm on a come up right now."

I smiled wide. "That's great. I'm proud of you. I'm happy that this is working out well for you."

He smiled at me, showing his gold grill. "Thanks. Oh, and I have a surprise for you." He reached over to grab his duffel bag before opening it and pulling a small packet of papers out. He looked at me before handing the papers to me, and I held a confused look on my face as I grabbed them from him.

"What is this, Jah?"

He nodded his head towards the papers. "Read them." He ran his fingers through his black and blonde dreads as I began to read the papers. The more I read the papers, the wider my eyes got. No he didn't...

"Oakland School for the Arts?! Jahseh, you got me in?!" I exclaimed as he chuckled at my excitement. "Oh my God."

"Now your dreams can start coming true." He smiled at the papers in my hand. I jumped up before pouncing on him, giving him the biggest hug ever.

"Oh my God, Jahseh! Thank you so much! I love you for this!" I said as I let him go. "Wait, when am I supposed to fly out to Oakland?"

He smirked. "Next month, after school gets out."

I was overwhelmed with happiness. "I cannot believe this. This is the best birthday I've ever had. Thank you, Jahseh."

He stood up and laughed as he pulled me into a hug. "Anything for you, Lani."

Words could never describe...

(A/N: ok y'all, this is where shit gets real, so don't be confused the rest of the chapter😊😈)

×××6 Months Later×××

October 6th, 2016

I knocked on the door as I waited patiently to see who was going to open the door. I flew back to Florida to visit everyone, since back in Cali, my school was under some type of major reconstruction and gave everyone 2 weeks off.

The door opened, revealing Janice. When she saw me, she gasped and exclaimed as she pulled me into a tight hug as I laughed. "Oh my God, Kehlani! How are you, sweetheart?! How has everything been?!"

She let me go. "Things have been going amazing. Is my dad here?"

"No, he just went out to run some errands. He'll be back later on. Come inside."

I followed her into the house and closed the door behind me. The house still looked the same, the only thing that was different was that it was just Janice and my dad living here, since both Jahseh and I moved out. I should actually go to visit him in a minute.

"So how has everything been around here?" I asked Janice as she sat down and picked up her magazine that was open.

"Oh, everything is going good. Your father and I have been thinking about moving, but I'm not sure if I want to do that. I really want to remodel the house if anything."

I nodded my head as I continued to gaze at my surroundings. "So have you talked to Jahseh? Does he know you're out here?" She asked me.

"Um, no. I was actually gonna go surprise him. Have you talked to him?"

"You know, I actually talked to him today. I remember him telling me that he and his friends were going to the mall not too long ago."

"Stokeley and Isaiah?" It felt weird to say Ski and Wifi's government names. I'm surprised I even remember that.

"Yeah, and I think his friend Jocelyn is with them too."

I nodded my head, ignoring my curiosity on who Jocelyn is. "Oh alright, perfect. I'll just go surprise them."

She smiled at me. "Alright, sweetie. Are you coming back later?"

"Yeah, I am." I said, and she nodded her head in approval, allowing me to leave. I walked outside and closed the front door behind me before walking to my rental car and getting in it before driving off in the direction of the mall.

-

I walked inside of the mall as my eyes scanned the scattered groups of people. Looking through nearby stores, I carefully looked through the windows, hoping that Jahseh was still here. Just as I was about to give up and call him, I saw a head of half blonde and half black dreads appear out of Foot Locker. Jahseh, I thought as I smirked to myself.

A tan skinned girl with blonde hair walked out of the store right behind him, along with Ski, WiFi, and Sky. She moved in with WiFi not too long after we graduated high school, since she liked where we lived better. She still had the nerve to say they weren't together, but we knew she was bullshitting.

I crept slowly upon them before jumping on Sky's back, causing her to yell out. "Yo, what the fuck?!" She angrily yelled, getting the entire group's attention towards us. A smile appeared on the boys' faces as the girl looked confused. Sky swung me off of her and looked at my face, realizing it was me.

"Oh shit, bitch! What the hell?! When did you come out here?!" She exclaimed before pulling me into a bear hug. I groaned in agony as I let out a laugh.

"Girl, let me go! I got here this morning." I laughed as she let me go, only for WiFi to repeat her actions. "Goddamn it!"

"Hey jit! We missed you!" He said as he gave me one final squeeze before letting me go.

"I missed you guys too." I said before I gave Ski a hug. I stopped at Jahseh and smirked at him as he returned the look.

"Your hair got longer." He said with a smile, showing off his grill.

"So did your dreads." I smirked. He chuckled as he pulled me into a tight hug. It felt so good to be in his arms again after these past months. I missed him so much.

He glanced at the girl next to him and let out an "oh" before letting me go. "Kehlani, this is my friend, Jocelyn. Jocelyn, this is Kehlani."

Jocelyn looked at me and smiled kindly. "Hi."

I gave her a friendly smile and nodded my head towards her. "Nice to meet you."

"So Kehlani, how long are you staying out here?" Sky asked me.

"Oh, for a couple weeks. My school is in the middle of some major reconstruction so they gave us a couple weeks off." I explained, resulting in Sky nodding her head.

"Alright, now can we hit the food court? A jit hungrier than a bitch." Ski said, causing WiFi to roll his eyes.

"Yeah, nigga, let's go." Jahseh laughed as he led us all towards the food court.

-

"So, how has things been with you? You still with Geneva?" I asked Jahseh as I was sitting across from him. We were waiting for the others to get their food, since we were the only two who weren't hungry.

He nodded his head. "Yeah, I'm still with her. She's just been on some weird shit lately."

"She's always been on some weird shit." I scoffed.

"I don't know, I just decide to not even engage myself to the shit she be doing."

As if on cue, Geneva randomly appeared behind Jahseh as she walked up from a distance. Once she saw me, her whole face dropped and her mood went to shit. "Jahseh." She said as she looked at him like he had three heads. He rolled his eyes before turning around and facing her.

"What's up, babe? What you doin' here?" He asked her.

"You were supposed to come back an hour ago, I got worried." She pouted like a little kid. God, I hate this bitch.

"I wasn't paying attention to the time, Gen. Besides, just because I said that doesn't mean I had a time limit."

She scoffed before glaring at me. "Kehlani." She said spitefully.

I smirked. "Genitalia."

Jahseh squinted his eyes at me as she turned red. "Don't play with me. I don't have time for you today." She retorted.

"Yet you're the one who came over here trying to be spiteful to me, so if you can do that, then I can be petty."

"Why don't you just go back to wherever the hell you came from?" She raised her voice.

"Babe--" Jahseh tried to talk, but I cut him off.

"Why don't you go back to hell?" I retorted.

"Bitch, who do you think you are?!" She said in an annoyed and angry manner.

I stood up from my seat. "Who the fuck you calling a bitch, hoe?!"

"Aye, y'all chill the fuck out!" Jahseh stood in between us. There weren't that many people in the food court, but the ones who were there, were looking at the commotion.

"I will drag your ass! Don't fucking play with me!" Geneva said.

I laughed as I put my hands on my head. "You know what? I'm not about to sit here and waste my time on you. I'm not." I let out a breath as I began to walk in the direction to where Sky was as Jahseh and Geneva began to argue loudly, but I stopped dead in my tracks when Geneva said:

"Maybe I should call Smokey! He'll love to know that his favorite hoe is back in town!"

I wasted no time turning around and charging towards her, tackling her to the ground. I punched her left and right, letting out all the anger I had out of my system. Jahseh attempted to pry me off of her, but it was no use because I only got more pissed and gained more strength, hitting her face with everything I had. Geneva's screams of agony sent Ski, WiFi, and Sky running over to us, nearly dropping everything they had.

I saw blood on my right fist as I punched her in her mouth, and seeing that made me slow down my hits. Finally, Sky and Jahseh were able to get me off of her. Geneva sat on the ground crying as a small amount of blood covered her lips, and her eyes were darkened, as she held her right eye crying out in pain. I was shocked in all honesty, because I didn't know that I had really reached that level of anger, to the point where I could do that type of damage to another person.

"Kehlani, calm down!" Sky held me back as she tried to calm me down. Jahseh went to go help Geneva pick herself up before they walked off towards an exit in the mall.

"Yo, we gotta get outta here, before 12 get here." Ski said, walking off toward a different exit, with me, Sky, and WiFi following him.

"I'm going to my car." I said as I freed myself from Sky, walking in the direction where I came in.

"I'm coming with you." Sky said before pecking WiFi's lips and walking with me.

"I kinda feel bad." I lowly said.

"You fucked her face up bad, K." She shook her head as I unlocked the doors. I sighed as I opened the door to the driver side, getting in at the same time as Sky.

"I just hope Jahseh isn't pissed off at me."

-

Jahseh

"Look what the fuck that bitch did to my face!" Geneva screamed as she tried to clean up her face. Her eyes were black and her right eye was really red. It looked really bad, and I felt sorry for her.

"Gen, put the ice pack on your eye. That shit is red as fuck." I said.

"Look what she did to me, Jah!" She cried. "It hurts when I cry!"

"Well then stop fucking crying. You shouldn't have said what you said to her." I looked at the time on my phone and saw that it was 4:13 in the afternoon. I wanted to go see Kehlani and check on her.

"Why the fuck are you taking up on her so heavily?!"

"Why the fuck did you say that shit to her?! You know, sometimes I think you don't have a fucking brain, Gen! What the fuck makes you think saying that type of shit is cool?! You act like you're fucking stupid sometimes, bro!"

"I can say whatever the fuck I want! I'm so tired of you! You never stand up for me, you always calling me stupid and shit, especially when it comes to that bitch! Like what is it with you and her?! Did you fuck her or something?!"

"What?!"

"You heard me! You probably fucking slept with her! That's why you always wanna fucking defend her!"

"Do you know how fucking stupid you sound?! Yo, get the fuck away from me, Geneva. Like now." I said, clearly indicating that I was pissed off now. I walked out of the bathroom and went into the living room, only for her to follow me.

"You're not denying it! Did you cheat on me with her?! Huh?!"

I faced her. "Geneva, I said get the fuck away from me, vro! That's the second time I done told you!"

She slapped me hard as shit. "You cheated on me with Kehlani! HOW COULD YOU?!" She continued to hit me.

"You gone stop putting yo fucking hands on me, Gen!"

She punched me in my mouth, and I began to taste a metallic taste. "Fuck!" I said as I touched my lip with my finger. I looked at my finger and saw a drop of blood on it.

"I'm so done with your shit, Jahseh! I'm over it!" She shoved me, but this time I pushed her away from me, making her fall. I didn't even feel bad; I told her to stop hitting me. But when she looked up at me, she had this unsettling look in her eyes. It was like she was about to try to kill me; it made me feel kind of uneasy, but my anger made me ignore it.

"You busted my fucking lip! You a fuckin' weirdo, yo! I'm done with this shit! You're too fucking crazy and delusional, and you need some type of therapy! I'm leaving!" I grabbed my keys and made my way to the front door.

"Where the hell are you going?!"

"I'll come back later on, and this whole fucked up ass attitude you got better be gone! One of us need to leave, and you obviously not leavin', so I'll be back!"

Before she could say anything else, I stormed out, slamming the door behind me.

-

~2 days later~

Kehlani

"Girl, you sound stupid as hell." I said to Sky as she laughed and ate a scoop of her chocolate ice cream. "Call me what you want, it's facts and you know it."

I laughed and rolled my eyes. "Anyways, how have you and Wifi been doing?"

"Girl, we been good. You know it's the same ol' shit with his silly ass everyday."

"At least you got somebody, girl."

"You got somebody too." She smirked.

I arched my eyebrow. "Who?" I ate a scoop of my Oreo ice cream.

"X." She laughed.

I rolled my eyes. "Girl bye. That was so long ago."

"A few months." She corrected me.

"Well still, it was so long ago, I'm over it, he's over it, and he has that bitch of a girlfriend so there."

"Have you talked to him ever since the whole fight with Geneva anyway?"

I nodded my head. "Yeah. He called me and told me that he wanted to see me, but he and Geneva got in a really big argument, so he went to Ski's house to calm down and spent the night. He went back to his apartment yesterday, as far as I know."

Sky shook her head. "Girl, they asses always arguing. It's a whole mess."

I laughed, but it was short lived when my phone began to ring. I looked at it and saw that Ski was calling me. "Hello?" I answered.

"Kehlani, you need to get to the police station. Like now!" He panicked.

I jumped up, getting a confused look from Sky. "Why?! What's wrong?!"

"X is in jail."

I felt my heart drop as a wave of panic came over me. "What the hell did he go for?!"

"I don't know yet! Just get here ASAP, everybody else is on their way."

"Okay, Sky and I are coming right now!" I hung up the phone and looked at Sky with fear in my eyes. "Jahseh just went to jail."

Her eyes grew wide and she jumped up. "For what?!"

"I-I don't know yet, Sky! Come on, we gotta get to the police station!"

Without another word, we rushed out of the house to my car and sped off.

-

"Ski!" I said as I jogged up to him with Sky behind me. She walked over to Wifi and embraced him, seeing he was distraught. "Did they tell y'all the charges yet?"

He shook his head. "No, they told us to wait until his mom gets here."

"Janice isn't here yet?"

Before he could answer, a short caramel skinned woman walked in the area we were in. She had straight black hair that was cut to her shoulders, her eyebrows were perfectly thin, her face had beauty marks, and she wore a spaghetti strapped shirt that revealed her shoulder tattoo. She looked young, but she had a motherly vibe going on.

"What did they say? Where is my son?" She said in a demanding tone, getting the attention of a passing officer.

"Ma'am, who are you?" The officer asked.

"My name is Cleopatra Bernard. I am looking for my son Jahseh Onfroy."

"Onfroy..." The officer looked through his files that he had in his hands. "Jahseh Dwayne Ricardo Onfroy, correct?"

Cleopatra nodded her head. "Yes. What charges has he been arrested for, officer?" She said impatiently.

"Onfroy has been charged with aggravated battery of a pregnant woman, domestic battery by strangulation, and witness tampering."

Everyone's eyes grew wide. "Domestic battery? Witness tampering? Pregnant woman?! Who the hell did he beat up that is pregnant?!" Cleopatra looked at all of us, but we all held looks of confusion. This doesn't seem right at all.

"Well apparently, Miss Bernard, your son was abusing his girlfriend for a very long period of time recently, and held her captive once he learned of her pregnancy and he assaulted and strangled her. She nearly suffered asphyxiation, ma'am."

Cleopatra ran her fingers through her hair. "How much is his bail, officer?"

"I'm afraid you will have to wait to speak to the sheriff. I do not have that information."

"And where is the sheriff?"

"I'll get him for you now, ma'am." The officer respectfully nodded his head towards her before walking away, leaving us all to talk amongst one another.

Just then, Janice walked in the station with my dad behind her, and Cleopatra gave them sharp looks. "Why the hell didn't you tell me shit was getting this bad up here for him, Jan?" She angrily asked.

"Cleo, don't come to me with that bullshit. I told you the boy moved out of my house months ago, and I told you he was staying with his girlfriend." Janice retorted.

"Well that girlfriend of his just got his ass locked up."

"What do you mean? What are the charges?"

"Aggravated battery of a pregnant woman, domestic battery by strangulation, and witness tampering." Cleo recited perfectly.

Janice's eyes grew wide. "She's pregnant?"

"That's what they said."

Janice looked at the group before looking at me. "Kehlani, did you know about this? Has Jahseh ever mentioned anything about hitting her, or her being pregnant?"

Everyone looked at me as I shook my head. "No."

"The man just told me that Jahseh beat the girl after he found out about it." Cleo said.

"That doesn't sound like him." Janice shook her head in disbelief.

It grew quiet as I looked over at Sky, and she looked me with a shocked expression, not even knowing what to say to me or what to do.

This feels so surreal...

×××××××××××××××××××××××

To be continued...

Another update only within about a week😊 I love you guys

Any thoughts??💭

Shit just got real y'all 👀😮

More coming up💛

-Jay👑♉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 7 16
BOOK 3 IN THE MAFIA series ///// I moved around him towards the door but he caught my wrist. "Let me go! Please" I sobbed. "No, you're not going anyw...
724 37 38
I hit the door and just when I want to turn and grab the doorknob he pushes me with my back against the door. It was forceful but it didn't hurt. He...
777K 32.3K 138
"You can't save me Liah! No one can!"Jahseh cried as he held the gun on his temple "Jah Baby,please! Don't do this please don't!"I cried "I have no...
99.9K 2.6K 17
" What the fuck you mean you leavin'? " he said, wrapping his hands around my throat. " Put me down, Jay! " I said in between breathes. " Promise...