Lacuna | Glee

By whoarewereally1

"I never really found a place to call home in a long time until I was forced to join the new directions." More

Introduction
Covers
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty

Chapter Six

4.7K 101 29
By whoarewereally1

Here's what happened last week:

Rachel and the glee club know that Quinn's pregnant, but they all think Finn's the father when really it's Puck. Yicks! Terri's only fake pregnant and wants Quinn to give her her baby so Will won't find out. Oh, and also, Ken is dating Emma, but she really got eyes for Mr Shue. And Lilly has been having troubles sleeping.

And that's what you missed on Glee.

_  _  _  _  _  _

"A five, six, seven, eight. Step, turn, out, in, ball-change, step ball-change step. You, you, you, you. And ba-ba-ba. Turn..." Lilly slowed down starting to do the dance moves lazily.

"Come on guys your sleep walking on me here. Give me some energy. We've got sectionals in two-"

"Please, sectionals is going to be a breeze." Mercedes interrupted. Lilly yawned sitting down on the chairs in the back.

"Maybe so. But if we coast through sectionals, we're gonna get killed at regionals. We have got to be our game." Mr Shue said.

Kurt laughed earning Mr Shue's attention, "Sorry. Funny YouTube. It's the grape stomping one."

Lilly stood up when the bell rang, "well I have to go to math, unless you have any reason whatsoever for me not to go." Lilly hated- no hate isn't a strong enough word, she despises math. Quinn rolled her eyes and took Lilly's hand dragging her away ignoring her whining.

_  _  _  _  _  _

A week ago

Lilly ignored Rachel's instructions as she danced. They've practiced to many times that it was officially stuck in her mind. Lilly giggled as Kurt spun her around.

"Great news, guys." Mr Shue said coming in.

"They have forbidden math in this school?" Lilly said, she actually wished that was true.

"No, even better. Just got the competition bracket for sectionals. And we are in really good shape. There's only two other teams. We beat them, we make it to regionals." Mr Shue said. Everyone laughed and cheered but Lilly, she would have preferred what she said but she knew it wouldn't happen.

"Who are the other teams?" Lilly asked.

"Drum roll please, Finn." The boy did as told, "school for the deaf in Dayton and some place called Jane Addams academy."

"Jane Addams? That's a halfway house for girls just getting out of juvie." Mercedes said.

"Th-th-this is great." Tina stuttered.

"People who can't hear what there singing and criminals who don't care. It's gonna be a cakewalk." Artie said holding his hand out to Brittany for a high five but she didn't see it and high fived Santana instead. Lilly high fived Quinn.

_  _  _  _  _  _

"Competition. Everyone of these people or elements was a champion in their own right. But they used competing with each other to make themselves even better." Mr Shue explained.

"I don't understand how lightning is in a competition with an above-ground swimming pool." Kurt said, Lilly put her head on he's shoulders tired.

"Just go with it." Mr Shue told him, "You guys have become complacent. You were great in the invitational, but you got to up your game if you want to get through sectionals. Okay split up. Guys on the left side, girls on the right side. Let's go, come on." They all did as told but Kurt went to the girls side, "Kurt." Mr Shue nodded he's head at the boys side.

"No! He's my pillow!" Lilly pouted.

"Here's the deal, two teams- boys versus girls." Mr Shue said, "one week from today. You will each perform a matchup of your choice."

"What's a matchup?" Puck asked.

"Joining two songs together." Lilly simply answered.

"Not quite-"

Lilly made a noise of disagreement before he can finish, "Don't fight me on this, you won't win."

"Boys will perform on Tuesday, girls the next day. I want you guys to go all out, okay, costumes, choreograph. Whoever wins the competition gets to choose the number that we do for sectionals." Mr Shue said.

"Wait who's gonna be the judge? Your gender makes you biased." Rachel asked.

"Ah... there is going to be a celebrity judge." Mr Shue said.

"Wh-who?" Tina asked.

"Oh you're going to have to show up to find out." Mr Shue said.

"We got this in the bag." Mercedes said.

"Totally." Rachel agreed.

Lilly looked at the boys, "good luck, your going to need it." Lilly smirked at them before following the rest of the girls, "bye Kurt!"

_  _  _  _  _  _

Lilly sat under her locker, her head against the locker. Her eyes were starting to feel heavy, she almost fell asleep until she snapped out of it. Lilly sighed which turned into a yawn.

"Lilly? Are you feeling okay?" Lilly looked up when she heard a voice, it was Mike.

"Yeah, Yeah. Just a little tired." Lilly muttered almost closing her eyes but stopped.

"Not enough sleep?" Mike asked.

"Something like that. My stupid neighbors dog never shuts up." Lilly said.

"Do you need to see the nurse?" Mike asked.

"No, I'll be fine. I'll probably sleep in one or two classes though." Lilly slowly stood up.

_  _  _  _  _  _

"Where are you going?" Jamie asked, Lilly rolled her eyes before turning around.

"I'm going to sleep over at a friend's for awhile." The lie rolled off Lilly's tongue. Lilly doesn't how she comes up lies fast but it's a good gift at least to her.

"Which friend?" Lola asked looking up from her homework.

"Wait, you have friends?" Jamie asked.

Lilly rolled her eyes, "Yes. I'm staying at Kurt's. I'm bringing Rex."

"Okay." Jamie said.

"Your coming back right?" Lola asked.

"Yeah. Come on, boy." Rex happily barked following after Lilly.

_  _  _  _  _  _

"Home sweet home." Lilly muttered as she came in her old house. Rex happily barked and ran inside. Lilly flicked the lights opened and the first thing she saw was a picture in the wall. The day of her birth. Her mother holding her and her father next to her and Jamie in the other side of their mother. They were all smiling but she was sleeping.

_  _  _  _  _  _

Later in the dance room, Lily and Brittany were stretching, Santana was plucking her eyebrow, Mercedes was doing Tina's nails. Lily took a long sleep when she went to her old house and she was perfectly good now, she was full of energy.

"Okay, girls, we need to get started." Rachel said.

"We're getting warmed up." Santana said.

"Where's Quinn?" Rachel asked.

"Probably at the mall looking for elastic-waist pants." Brittany said. All the girls except Rachel and Lily giggled.

Lily rolled her eyes, "You try being pregnant in high school than we'll see how you like it."

"Mr Shuester's right guys. We can't get complacent." Rachel said.

"Chill out. I already picked the song. We're gonna do a match up of 'Hallo' and 'walking on sunshine.'" Mercedes said.

"That was my idea." Rachel said.

"Whatever. Come on. We can do this in our sleep." Mercedes said.

"She's right." Rachel smiled thinking she was talking about her, "Have you met the boys? Like there competition."

"I say we just wing it." Mercedes added.

"We can't just wing it." Rachel disagreed.

"Why not?" Lily asked.

"All those in favor of winging it?" Mercedes asked, Lily leaned over to look at Tina's nails. No one raised their hands as they were too busy. "All those opposed?" Rachel raised her hand. Lily went back to Brittany and stretched with her.

"Looks like the ayes have it." Mercedes said.

"Hey can you teach me some moves?" Lily asked, Brittany nodded with a small smile.

_  _  _  _  _  _

Lily looked at the boys wide eyed as they sang there match up of its my life and confessions. They had so much energy. Lily clapped along with the others when they finished.

"Awesome guys." Mr Shue complimented, "geez, I didn't know you had it in you. It's like somebody slipped something in your juice boxes. Whoo! You ladies better bring it tomorrow. Otherwise, we've got our opening number for sectionals!" The boys cheered jumping around.

"Somethings going on." Lily whispered to Santana and Brittany who are next to her, "and I'm gonna find out what."

_  _  _  _  _  _

Lily entered the glee club, the girls were there plus Kurt. "Hey! I figured it out! The boys were on something from Finn but he got it from the nurse." Lily said, and they all looked at her shocked especially Kurt who was about to tell them.

"Who did you know?" Kurt asked.

"I have my ways." Lily smirked.

"It that a hickey?" Santana smirked. Some of them let out a chuckle of surprise.

"Shut up."

_  _  _  _  _  _

"Everyone gets a dose. Oh except Quinn. You get folic acid." Terri Shuester said. Lily looked at hers, she couldn't take it, she couldn't, it's practically drugs. Her parents would be disappointed.

"Are you sure we should be doing this?" Rachel asked.

"Oh, it's over-the-counter it's safe. You can trust me. I'm a nurse. It's good for you." Terri said. They all took it but Lily still looked at hers, they all looked at Lily.

"I can't take drugs." Lily argued.

"Aren't you supposed to be a bad girl?" Rachel asked.

"What? I'm not a bad girl! I just like to speak my mind." Lilly said.

"Its not drugs, sweetie." Terri said.

"Somehow I don't believe you, sweetie." Lily said, they all gave her a look. Lily put the pill in her mouth and pretend to swallow it but they didn't see her take a mint instead. "If I get in trouble, I'm blaming all of you."

_  _  _  _  _  _

"Thank you so much. It really is a pleasure. While the boys choose a selection of songs that catch an eye inward on the irresponsible life choices and sexual hunger of today's Morden teenagers, we have chosen a selection of songs that speaks to the nation as whole during these troubling times filled with economic uncertainty and unbridled social woe. Because of there's two things America needs right now, that is sunshine and optimism. Also angels." Rachel said.

Lily was smiling big waiting to dance and sing, she was pretending she took it and they believed she did when she said nothing about the yellow dress they had to wear, but in reality she wanted to burn it or hide it, either would work if she never gets to see it again. Ms Pillsbury hit the timer. "Okay." Rachel said.

The girls couldn't stop smiling while they were singing and dancing, and they also had the same amount of energy the boys did when they performed. Mr Shue and Ms Pillsbury looked impressed as the girls were performing but they were confused on why Lily couldn't stop smiling. The boys even seemed to enjoy their performance but they were hiding their confusions.

Everyone clapped when they finished. "Ladies I-I don't even know what to say. You did such a good job. I don't know what you guys did but whatever it was keep doing it. Our celebrity judge has her work cut out for her." The bell rang, "Hey great job, guys."

The girls got out giggling and laughing. Lily kept her arms around Santana as they walked out, breathing slightly heavier.

_  _  _  _  _  _

"We're really sorry, Mr Shue." Finn apologized for all of them.

"We didn't mean to get you in trouble." Rachel said.

"I'm really disappointed in you guys." Lily rubbed her arm even if she didn't do anything, she felt guilty, "glee is supposed to be about what's inside your heart, not what's coursing in your veins." Mr Shue said.

"We know. And I think I speak for everyone when I say that we'd be happy to move forward and put this episode behind us." Rachel said.

"Well, it's not that simple. Because of this debacle, it's been decided that I'm no longer fit to run glee club by myself. We've been decided a co-director." Mr Shue said.

"Who?" Rachel asked.

"Hey kids." Sue Sylvester entered chuckling, "I got to tell you I'm just thrilled to be coming on bored to co-captain your, uh, showbiz cruise. Ah, I can't wait to start singing and dancing and maybe even putting on the Ritz a little bit."

I knew this was a bad idea.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 2K 25
โ– ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜บ ๐˜ช'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ. sam evans โœ— fem! oc glee โ”โ” seasons two completed, slow updates ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๏ฟฝ...
121K 3.3K 23
๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ'๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด...
64.9K 795 7
๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ฃ๐—›๐—œ๐—–; intriguing, fascinating [season 2 - [on going] #1 IN quinnfabray-31/12/22 #2 IN chordoverstreet-14/1/23 ๐—œ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป ๐—ด๐—น๐—ฒ๏ฟฝ...
5.3K 246 16
๐’๐š๐Ÿ๐ž ๐’๐ฉ๐š๐œ๐ž: ๐€ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐๐ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ-๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ณ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ ๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐›๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ...