Chapter Six

Here's what happened last week:

Rachel and the glee club know that Quinn's pregnant, but they all think Finn's the father when really it's Puck. Yicks! Terri's only fake pregnant and wants Quinn to give her her baby so Will won't find out. Oh, and also, Ken is dating Emma, but she really got eyes for Mr Shue. And Lilly has been having troubles sleeping.

And that's what you missed on Glee.

_  _  _  _  _  _

"A five, six, seven, eight. Step, turn, out, in, ball-change, step ball-change step. You, you, you, you. And ba-ba-ba. Turn..." Lilly slowed down starting to do the dance moves lazily.

"Come on guys your sleep walking on me here. Give me some energy. We've got sectionals in two-"

"Please, sectionals is going to be a breeze." Mercedes interrupted. Lilly yawned sitting down on the chairs in the back.

"Maybe so. But if we coast through sectionals, we're gonna get killed at regionals. We have got to be our game." Mr Shue said.

Kurt laughed earning Mr Shue's attention, "Sorry. Funny YouTube. It's the grape stomping one."

Lilly stood up when the bell rang, "well I have to go to math, unless you have any reason whatsoever for me not to go." Lilly hated- no hate isn't a strong enough word, she despises math. Quinn rolled her eyes and took Lilly's hand dragging her away ignoring her whining.

_  _  _  _  _  _

A week ago

Lilly ignored Rachel's instructions as she danced. They've practiced to many times that it was officially stuck in her mind. Lilly giggled as Kurt spun her around.

"Great news, guys." Mr Shue said coming in.

"They have forbidden math in this school?" Lilly said, she actually wished that was true.

"No, even better. Just got the competition bracket for sectionals. And we are in really good shape. There's only two other teams. We beat them, we make it to regionals." Mr Shue said. Everyone laughed and cheered but Lilly, she would have preferred what she said but she knew it wouldn't happen.

"Who are the other teams?" Lilly asked.

"Drum roll please, Finn." The boy did as told, "school for the deaf in Dayton and some place called Jane Addams academy."

"Jane Addams? That's a halfway house for girls just getting out of juvie." Mercedes said.

"Th-th-this is great." Tina stuttered.