Chapter Four

Brittany, Kurt, Lilly were in Kurt's room dancing to single ladies with costumes that he picked out and it was more fun than it sounded

Brittany, Kurt, Lilly were in Kurt's room dancing to single ladies with costumes that he picked out and it was more fun than it sounded. The three turned around when the music stopped to see Burt Hummel, Kurt's dad.

"Dad... your home early." Kurt said.

"Deadliest catch is on." Mr Hummel explained, "What are you wearing?"

"Its a unitard. Guys wear them to, uh, work out nowadays. Do sports. They wick sweat from the body." Kurt answered.

"Football." Lilly added.

"Yeah, all the guys in football wear em. They're jock-chic." Kurt said.

"Totally. Kurt's on the football team now." Brittany said, Kurt looked at her, "he's the kicker. That's the smallest guy on the field, right?"

"Yeah, Brit and Lilly were just helping me with some conditioning work." Kurt added.

Mr Hummel nodded, "hmm. Really? You know, I played in JC, before I busted up my knee popping wheelies with my dirt bike."

"Cool. I guess we'll have something to talk about, then." Kurt commented.

"So one of you two his girlfriend?" Mr Hummel asked. Kurt smacked Lilly's butt bringing her closer to him, "but I'm not ready to be exclusive just yet."

"Hmm. All right, just keep the music down. I can't hear myself think up there." Mr Hummel said before going up the stairs, he stopped, "Hey Kurt? Be sure to get me a ticket for your first game."

_  _  _  _  _  _

Mr Shue gave everyone there music sheets. "Excuse me, this isn't the right key." Rachel said. Lilly sighed.

"No, that's actually the right key." Mr Shue said.

"This is the alto part." Rachel said.

"Yup. Tina's doing the solo." Mr Shue said.

"Congrats." Lilly smiled.

"I-I'm sorry. There must be some sort of mix up. I thought I made it very clear that anything from west side story goes to me. Maria is my part. Natalie was a Jew, you know. I've had a very deep, and personal connection to this role since the age of one." Rachel said. Lilly rolled her eyes.

"Well, I'm trying to shake things up a bit, get us out of our boxes." Mr Shue said.

"You're trying to punish me." Rachel said.

"You do know this isn't the Rachel show." Lilly remarked.

"I think your being irrational." Mr Shue said.