Chapter Eleven

Here's what you missed last week:

Quinn's parents found out she's pregnant because Finn told them in song. So they kicked her out, and now she's living at Finn's house, and everyone thinks that Finn's the father, but really it's Puck.

And that's what you missed on Glee.

_ _ _ _ _ _

"Five, six, seven, eight. Step ball change, step, step, uhh and seven, eight. Step ball change, step, step, uhh, you guys go. Step ball-" Mr Shue was instructing them as they danced, but then he turned around to see Brittany videoing them.

She put her phone down, "coah Sylvester didn't tell me to do this." The bell rang.

_ _ _ _ _ _

Lily started at the girls in their auditorium, along with the rest of the glee club. Mr Shue clapped he's hands, "okay, guys, so first of all I want to welcome Ms Hitchens and the Jane Addams Glee Club. We're all very happy to have you guys here. So, um, we're going to let you guys start us off. Let's see what you got." Mr Shue told them.

"Hit it." Ms Hitchens told her girls.

They started playing their instruments, and Bootylicious started playing. Lily let out a laugh and began to nod her head to the music. They were really great singers and dancers, their dances were mostly with their hair. But it was really fun to watch.

Some of the new direction's clapped, but Quinn stopped Finn. Lily rolled her eyes at the other glee members, and stood up whistling. Quinn yanked her back down, and she pouted.

The Jane Addams Glee Club cheered in excitement as they left with their coach. Rachel sat behind Mr Shue bringing Lily with her. "Mr Shue, you seem concerned." Rachel told him.

"What? No. I mean, they were great, but we're just as good." Mr Shue lied.

"Mr Shue, they know how to dance better than half of us." Lily bluntly told him.

"Mr Shue, if I may. What they were doing was just all smoke and mirrors. It's called, 'Hairography.'" Rachel told him.

"What?" Mr Shue and Lily asked.

"Hairography. All the whizzing of their hair around just to distract from the fact that their not really good dancers. And their vocals were just so-so. Trust me. We've nothing to be afraid of." Rachel told them, than left.

_ _ _ _ _ _

Mr Shue walked inside the glee club,"all right guys. I did some thinking last night. I think I found our new number for Sectionals. We're going to do the title song from Hair. Now, this show started a revolution."